Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Go Back   Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! > >
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Welcome to Ford Ranger Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread

  #1  
Old 02-04-2011, 10:40 PM
sbristow84 sbristow84 is offline
Ford Rangers
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 208
Default I found this in another forum!!!

Read the first 2 posts!

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f11/9...nions-1149721/
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-04-2011, 10:42 PM
DiabloBlanco DiabloBlanco is offline
Get Lifted.
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 6,402
Default Re: I found this in another forum!!!

repost but still funny as hell.
__________________
YZ the way to be!
The Brotherhood!

Mods to come: Camburg entry 6.0 system. FiberwerkX Fenders and bedsides. Tube bumper.
R.I.P. Jeff Ashton. 1992-2011
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-04-2011, 10:44 PM
sbristow84 sbristow84 is offline
Ford Rangers
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 208
Default Re: I found this in another forum!!!

sorry didnt realize it was a repost
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-04-2011, 10:55 PM
BCobe BCobe is offline
<- Douche
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 799
Default Re: I found this in another forum!!!

Yea saw this before. Still funny as shit though
__________________
I love teh boobies
2002 Ranger XLT (DWB FTMFW )
3" BL, 33" AT's on 15" Mickey T Sig Series. Truxedo, Black headlights, Billet grille
Kenwood Dash, 10" sub, Infinity speaks
K&N Cold Air, Gibson Exhaust
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-05-2011, 12:28 AM
range0rover range0rover is offline
Liking the Ford Ranger Forum
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 20
Default Re: I found this in another forum!!!

LOL, made me cry :-) all I gotta say is "Amen brother" :-)
__________________
2000 Ranger XLT, Ext Cab, 4x2, 2.5L 4 cyl, 5spd man

no modifications
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-05-2011, 04:48 AM
Rango88 Rango88 is offline
N/A
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 9,031
Default Re: I found this in another forum!!!

Geez if the guy can take apart the 4L in his jeep I am pretty sure he can make his own damn sandwich. What the hell is this guy's problem, she just asked a simple question, I would guess that we don't get responses like that on this great forum (I hope)
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-05-2011, 05:36 AM
Fordzilla80 Fordzilla80 is offline
Welcome to FRF!
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,952
Default Re: I found this in another forum!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowd88 View Post
Geez if the guy can take apart the 4L in his jeep I am pretty sure he can make his own damn sandwich. What the hell is this guy's problem, she just asked a simple question, I would guess that we don't get responses like that on this great forum (I hope)
Some guys are just reduced to live in fantasy land. Those are the ramblings of a man who hasn't received any in quite some time.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-05-2011, 05:58 AM
Rango88 Rango88 is offline
N/A
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 9,031
Default Re: I found this in another forum!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordzilla80 View Post
Some guys are just reduced to live in fantasy land. Those are the ramblings of a man who hasn't received any in quite some time.
or at all lol, he probably pleasures himself with either an apple pie or a PB and J "sammich" lol. probably one his mom made for him with the crusts cut off lmao
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-05-2011, 06:00 AM
Fordzilla80 Fordzilla80 is offline
Welcome to FRF!
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,952
Default Re: I found this in another forum!!!

LOL! That was great.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-05-2011, 06:04 AM
Rango88 Rango88 is offline
N/A
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 9,031
Default Re: I found this in another forum!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordzilla80 View Post
LOL! That was great.
lol I speak from experience, but i prefer the overall testure of a Grill Cheese ha ha ha ha
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 02-05-2011, 06:09 AM
Fordzilla80 Fordzilla80 is offline
Welcome to FRF!
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,952
Default Re: I found this in another forum!!!

I can't find a woman who can make my grilled cheese the way I like it, nice and crispy. However, my current lady says she can't really cook, so maybe by mistake I can get her to make my grilled cheese near perfect!
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 02-05-2011, 06:11 AM
Rango88 Rango88 is offline
N/A
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 9,031
Default Re: I found this in another forum!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordzilla80 View Post
I can't find a woman who can make my grilled cheese the way I like it, nice and crispy. However, my current lady says she can't really cook, so maybe by mistake I can get her to make my grilled cheese near perfect!
lol while she starts cooking it, keep her busy and her mind on other things and you will be satisifed on 2 fronts and i'd imagine your grilled cheese will come out the way you want
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 02-05-2011, 06:14 AM
Fordzilla80 Fordzilla80 is offline
Welcome to FRF!
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,952
Default Re: I found this in another forum!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowd88 View Post
lol while she starts cooking it, keep her busy and her mind on other things and you will be satisifed on 2 fronts and i'd imagine your grilled cheese will come out the way you want
That's actually not that hard at all with her.lol. She does that quite often all by herself. It's a win-win for me.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 02-05-2011, 06:15 AM
Rango88 Rango88 is offline
N/A
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 9,031
Default Re: I found this in another forum!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordzilla80 View Post
That's actually not that hard at all with her.lol. She does that quite often all by herself. It's a win-win for me.
Sweet!!!!!!!!!! instead of having your cake and eating it you get your grilled cheese and enjoy it
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 02-05-2011, 06:17 AM
Fordzilla80 Fordzilla80 is offline
Welcome to FRF!
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,952
Default Re: I found this in another forum!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowd88 View Post
Sweet!!!!!!!!!! instead of having your cake and eating it you get your grilled cheese and enjoy it
YES! lol.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Just found out..... pooleo Off Topic 30 02-17-2011 08:59 AM
Found these...What ya think€? desjardo Wheels and Tires 4 07-23-2010 06:40 PM
Look what i found timdog Wheels and Tires 2 03-12-2010 03:15 PM
Found This??? Slobra232 Electrical Tech 8 12-04-2009 09:13 PM
look what i found! :) beaujt Exhaust and Mufflers 5 05-22-2009 09:36 PM