Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!
  #13366  
Old 09-16-2011, 06:32 PM
Pasco08 Pasco08 is offline
Hate Slow Drivers
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 776
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon-FX4 View Post
u are a smart and beautiful man for saying this



You sir are the one coming out firing at me not vice versa you have only yourself to blame.
u are talking out ur butt[/QUOTE]

If ya say so broski

----------

Mustang Owns the Camaro.
__________________
2014 Ford Focus SE
2003 Ford Ranger XL Silverstar ultra headlights, Dual Exhaust 3.0 V6 LED light bar between tailgate and bumper.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OlYeller View Post
Yes. I will say this, and this is the only time I think I will ever say it, so you better brace yourself.....But, you were right Ricky...
Quote:
Originally Posted by RagerTom View Post
and theres a difference between a smart buy and a "look at my little dick" buy, like a cts-v
  #13367  
Old 09-16-2011, 06:44 PM
Ranger Sport Ranger Sport is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,137
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasco08 View Post
Mustang Owns the Camaro.
How?
  #13368  
Old 09-16-2011, 06:49 PM
Pasco08 Pasco08 is offline
Hate Slow Drivers
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 776
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger Sport View Post
How?
Sells more better numbers been around longer. Didn't need to go on a break for 20 some odd years.
__________________
2014 Ford Focus SE
2003 Ford Ranger XL Silverstar ultra headlights, Dual Exhaust 3.0 V6 LED light bar between tailgate and bumper.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OlYeller View Post
Yes. I will say this, and this is the only time I think I will ever say it, so you better brace yourself.....But, you were right Ricky...
Quote:
Originally Posted by RagerTom View Post
and theres a difference between a smart buy and a "look at my little dick" buy, like a cts-v
  #13369  
Old 09-16-2011, 06:51 PM
pooleo pooleo is offline
Ban Survivor. (x2)
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 6,764
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasco08 View Post
Sells more better numbers been around longer. Didn't need to go on a break for 20 some odd years.

didnt need a bailout
__________________
1999 | Ext. Cab | 4.0 | 4x4 | 4.10's
Quote:
A Gladiator does not fear death. He embraces it. Caresses it. Fucks it. Each time he enters the arena, he slips his c0ck in the mouth of the beast, and prays to thrust home before the jaws snap shut. - Oenomaus
Ball Joints/Upper A-Arms How To
Replace Door pin/bushing
Repair broken dome light tabs
VIDEO OHC Install
  #13370  
Old 09-16-2011, 06:58 PM
Pasco08 Pasco08 is offline
Hate Slow Drivers
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 776
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooleo View Post
didnt need a bailout
That too.
__________________
2014 Ford Focus SE
2003 Ford Ranger XL Silverstar ultra headlights, Dual Exhaust 3.0 V6 LED light bar between tailgate and bumper.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OlYeller View Post
Yes. I will say this, and this is the only time I think I will ever say it, so you better brace yourself.....But, you were right Ricky...
Quote:
Originally Posted by RagerTom View Post
and theres a difference between a smart buy and a "look at my little dick" buy, like a cts-v
  #13371  
Old 09-16-2011, 07:02 PM
Ranger Sport Ranger Sport is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,137
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasco08 View Post
Sells more better numbers been around longer. Didn't need to go on a break for 20 some odd years.
Funny how you avoided everything to do with specs and performances.

So by your account, the corvette is the best car in the world because it's been in production non-stop for decades?

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooleo View Post
didnt need a bailout
Cash for clunkers, that's a huge bailout if i ever saw one.

#1 and #5 in the list, check it out.
  #13372  
Old 09-16-2011, 07:03 PM
Pasco08 Pasco08 is offline
Hate Slow Drivers
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 776
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger Sport View Post
Funny how you avoided everything to do with specs and performances.

So by your account, the corvette is the best car in the world because it's been in production non-stop for decades?
I didn't avoid anything as you think i am simply pointing out the facts you don't like it you should shove it up your ass. Actually the mustang has been in production longer then the Vett as well pity.

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger Sport View Post
Funny how you avoided everything to do with specs and performances.

So by your account, the corvette is the best car in the world because it's been in production non-stop for decades?

----------



Cash for clunkers, that's a huge bailout if i ever saw one.

#1 and #5 in the list, check it out.
LOL Using policy and avoiding the fact that GM took a bailout? Bahahahaha.
__________________
2014 Ford Focus SE
2003 Ford Ranger XL Silverstar ultra headlights, Dual Exhaust 3.0 V6 LED light bar between tailgate and bumper.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OlYeller View Post
Yes. I will say this, and this is the only time I think I will ever say it, so you better brace yourself.....But, you were right Ricky...
Quote:
Originally Posted by RagerTom View Post
and theres a difference between a smart buy and a "look at my little dick" buy, like a cts-v
  #13373  
Old 09-16-2011, 07:10 PM
Demon-FX4 Demon-FX4 is offline
I'm a Demon, So F off!
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 6,075
Send a message via Skype™ to Demon-FX4
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

ur the dumbest fuck ever the first mustang the mustang I was made in 1962 and the public hated it so in 1963 ford made the mustang II. and the first cotrvette made was 1953 u clearly need to learn dates and vehicles.
__________________
2003 FX4 LEVEL II
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03 SB FX4 View Post
My D-max - will pull the Cummin' Stroke it all night long!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99RangerAlfredo View Post
Nooo Demon does badd things to me when no one looks!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdawall View Post
Don't worry I next time I will just buy bolt ons so I can be just like you. Then I can drive around with unpainted fender flares and have a real prerunner
  #13374  
Old 09-16-2011, 07:14 PM
Ranger Sport Ranger Sport is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,137
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasco08 View Post
I didn't avoid anything as you think i am simply pointing out the facts you don't like it you should shove it up your ass. Actually the mustang has been in production longer then the Vett as well pity.

----------



LOL Using policy and avoiding the fact that GM took a bailout? Bahahahaha.
1- When we're at a red light, and your little mustang get smoked by a camaro, it's not about who got bailed, it's about your sorry ass being left behind by a better car.

2- You said ford never accepted a bailout, they did enjoy a shitload of cars sold under the cash for clunkers bailout.

3- You laugh like a retard.

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon-FX4 View Post
ur the dumbest fuck ever the first mustang the mustang I was made in 1962 and the public hated it so in 1963 ford made the mustang II. and the first cotrvette made was 1953 u clearly need to learn dates and vehicles.
Well put, bro.
  #13375  
Old 09-16-2011, 07:15 PM
Demon-FX4 Demon-FX4 is offline
I'm a Demon, So F off!
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 6,075
Send a message via Skype™ to Demon-FX4
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

i hate people that talk out there ass that dont know true facts
__________________
2003 FX4 LEVEL II
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03 SB FX4 View Post
My D-max - will pull the Cummin' Stroke it all night long!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99RangerAlfredo View Post
Nooo Demon does badd things to me when no one looks!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdawall View Post
Don't worry I next time I will just buy bolt ons so I can be just like you. Then I can drive around with unpainted fender flares and have a real prerunner
  #13376  
Old 09-16-2011, 07:15 PM
HIGH TECH REDNECK HIGH TECH REDNECK is offline
Haters Gonna Hate
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,671
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

I just walked into a shit storm
__________________
2008 F250 Super Duty KEM tuned
  #13377  
Old 09-16-2011, 07:18 PM
Demon-FX4 Demon-FX4 is offline
I'm a Demon, So F off!
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 6,075
Send a message via Skype™ to Demon-FX4
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

i cant believe me and ranger sport are agreeing on this. but i see y cuz we both know the actual facts that are all over if u take time to pull out ur head from fords ******* and look them up to see for urself. the clunkers was a gov bailout. it got people to buy new which gave the gov money. they used it so people would be more "gas efficent"
__________________
2003 FX4 LEVEL II
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03 SB FX4 View Post
My D-max - will pull the Cummin' Stroke it all night long!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99RangerAlfredo View Post
Nooo Demon does badd things to me when no one looks!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdawall View Post
Don't worry I next time I will just buy bolt ons so I can be just like you. Then I can drive around with unpainted fender flares and have a real prerunner
  #13378  
Old 09-16-2011, 07:18 PM
Ranger Sport Ranger Sport is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,137
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon-FX4 View Post
i hate people that talk out there ass that dont know true facts
lol but it's fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIGH TECH REDNECK View Post
I just walked into a shit storm
haha better that than a dead forum!
  #13379  
Old 09-16-2011, 07:19 PM
Demon-FX4 Demon-FX4 is offline
I'm a Demon, So F off!
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 6,075
Send a message via Skype™ to Demon-FX4
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIGH TECH REDNECK View Post
I just walked into a shit storm
better pick my side cuz i am throwing facts out and no one exept ranger sport is agreeing
__________________
2003 FX4 LEVEL II
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03 SB FX4 View Post
My D-max - will pull the Cummin' Stroke it all night long!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99RangerAlfredo View Post
Nooo Demon does badd things to me when no one looks!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdawall View Post
Don't worry I next time I will just buy bolt ons so I can be just like you. Then I can drive around with unpainted fender flares and have a real prerunner
  #13380  
Old 09-16-2011, 07:20 PM
Ranger Sport Ranger Sport is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,137
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon-FX4 View Post
i cant believe me and ranger sport are agreeing on this. but i see y cuz we both know the actual facts that are all over if u take time to pull out ur head from fords ******* and look them up to see for urself. the clunkers was a gov bailout. it got people to buy new which gave the gov money. they used it so people would be more "gas efficent"
It's because we often have diverging opinions.

But facts are facts.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hmm missed this thread when I started here, Hi frf from Calgary KraziIvan Introduce Yourself 10 01-04-2011 06:52 AM
FRF Afterhours / BS Thread Smokey Off Topic 35284 01-03-2011 10:10 PM
FRF Official Burn out thread. Dcrymes99ranger Vehicle Snapshots 24 10-22-2010 10:08 PM
FRF Official Ranger with Mustang wheels thread.. Dcrymes99ranger Vehicle Snapshots 17 10-15-2010 06:47 AM
Official 2010 FRF Branson meet pics thread. TheBearJeweler Meet & Greet Photos 19 06-15-2010 09:27 AM