Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!
  #11851  
Old 09-04-2011, 03:23 PM
HazardousRanger HazardousRanger is offline
Hazardous to Your Health!
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 9,995
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rango88 View Post
5 spd manual?
in another truck someday yes!
__________________
Ford Ranger Edge Supercab, 2004 3.0 Auto, 2WD, 4.10 Axle 31x10.5x15 BF Goodrich All Terrain T/A KO's


My Truck Is My Mountain Bike's Ride!

Class III hitch, Rhino Bedliner, Almost Maxed T-Bar Crank, Tuff Country Add A Leaf, Custom Low Anchor Points, OEM ('99) Tow Hooks, Pro Comp Offroad Lights , Mustang Dome Light, Clear Corners, Slim Toolbox, Blinker Mod,Cargo Brake Light Mod,Expo Lighted Visors, Ultra Silverstar heads/fogs, Fog/high mod, Reverse/switched lights, Bike Fork Mounts
  #11852  
Old 09-04-2011, 06:20 PM
OhSoLowBoxBdy OhSoLowBoxBdy is offline
Dropt At Birth
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 208
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

I wld be on but i dont have good internetz yet haha
__________________
Facebook.http://www.facebook.com/SouthernRedneck

LowLyfe Kustoms Petitioning East TN Chapter President.
  #11853  
Old 09-04-2011, 06:22 PM
pooleo pooleo is offline
Ban Survivor. (x2)
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 6,764
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rango88 View Post
how was ronin dude?

About halfway thru, Im going to finish tonight. So far pretty good. But what was with the one guy in the begining after he drew on that board and then got "fired" ?
__________________
1999 | Ext. Cab | 4.0 | 4x4 | 4.10's
Quote:
A Gladiator does not fear death. He embraces it. Caresses it. Fucks it. Each time he enters the arena, he slips his c0ck in the mouth of the beast, and prays to thrust home before the jaws snap shut. - Oenomaus
Ball Joints/Upper A-Arms How To
Replace Door pin/bushing
Repair broken dome light tabs
VIDEO OHC Install
  #11854  
Old 09-04-2011, 06:25 PM
Rango88 Rango88 is offline
N/A
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 9,031
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooleo View Post
About halfway thru, Im going to finish tonight. So far pretty good. But what was with the one guy in the begining after he drew on that board and then got "fired" ?
He just showed how stupid he was by having both teams facing each other to take out the cars (meaning both teams will be shooting each other while shooting at the cars)
  #11855  
Old 09-04-2011, 06:28 PM
FlyinRyan FlyinRyan is offline
Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 140
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quick question, Do yall know anywhere other than craig's list where I can look for private sale, used rangers? I've been watching CL like a hawk but there isn't any good deals on there so far.
__________________
Future Ranger Driver
  #11856  
Old 09-04-2011, 06:33 PM
OhioMike OhioMike is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 2,761
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
craig's list where I can look for private sale, used rangers? I've been watching CL like a hawk but there isn't any good deals on there so far.
Yes, check your local newspaper(s), and also, if you visit www.cars.com, www.yahoo.com\autos, www.aol.com\cars, or www.autotrader.com make sure you check the box for private and not dealer or all. Most of the time dealers are trying to sell the vehicle because of the hassles involved but good luck.
  #11857  
Old 09-04-2011, 06:34 PM
Rango88 Rango88 is offline
N/A
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 9,031
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyinRyan View Post
Quick question, Do yall know anywhere other than craig's list where I can look for private sale, used rangers? I've been watching CL like a hawk but there isn't any good deals on there so far.
I use Autocatch a lot, but i think it might be mostly canadian, I dunno if theres an america version. I like it more then autotrader, it seems more detailed.

Autocatch Canada
  #11858  
Old 09-04-2011, 07:22 PM
TerrenceStuart TerrenceStuart is offline
Old man driver.
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 14,895
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

pick up a "truck trader" paper at your local magazine shop, or most convienience stores have them. also called "auto trader"
__________________
some kind of vehicle.
  #11859  
Old 09-04-2011, 07:25 PM
Rango88 Rango88 is offline
N/A
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 9,031
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by machine090767 View Post
pick up a "truck trader" paper at your local magazine shop, or most convienience stores have them. also called "auto trader"
truck trader makes me laugh when I see a whole section of Honda ridgelines in there. I am sorry i didnt know that a minivan with a bed and ugly looks was a truck
  #11860  
Old 09-04-2011, 07:34 PM
Yeller Yeller is offline
Wow.So cobra.Very Ranger.
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 5,699
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rango88 View Post
truck trader makes me laugh when I see a whole section of Honda ridgelines in there. I am sorry i didnt know that a minivan with a bed and ugly looks was a truck
this.
__________________
Chrome Yellow 2001 Ranger Edge 3.0L V6/5spd
  #11861  
Old 09-04-2011, 07:36 PM
FlyinRyan FlyinRyan is offline
Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 140
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rango88 View Post
truck trader makes me laugh when I see a whole section of Honda ridgelines in there. I am sorry i didnt know that a minivan with a bed and ugly looks was a truck
lol. I hate those things...
__________________
Future Ranger Driver
  #11862  
Old 09-04-2011, 07:39 PM
Rango88 Rango88 is offline
N/A
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 9,031
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlYeller View Post
this.
Finally! thank you!. we need to show the rest of ottawa that trucks arent made for hauling dry cleaning and because you have a Honda Ridgeline doesnt make you a badass mutha. Most Ottawa Honda Ridgeline Ads state that they 4x4. Cough cough its Awd idiots!!!!!!!!!!
  #11863  
Old 09-04-2011, 08:40 PM
Fordzilla80 Fordzilla80 is offline
Welcome to FRF!
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,952
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

"Hey Shaun I know u probably don't give a shit what I have to say but I've been at my moms house this whole weekend and I've been thinkin bout what happened between us all the drama and shit and arguing we've done and I just want to say sorry for all that. I know why you broke up with me but I didn't want to believe it. I wanted to believe that u broke up with me for somethin worse but I'm sorry. I'm sorry for all bitchin I've been doin and yelling and everythin. You didn't deserve that at all especially with what has been goin on in your life. I know u don't love me anymore and I'm still working on losing my feelings for you but ill still always love you cuz you were my first and idk if that'll ever go away so sorry for that too. I wish things were different and we were talkin but you were right about us not talkin cuz it's helping me a lot. I wish u wouldn't move away but u have to to get a better job so just be careful up there."


That's what I thought.

Getting women to admit when they're wrong is fucking awesome.
  #11864  
Old 09-04-2011, 08:46 PM
Rango88 Rango88 is offline
N/A
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 9,031
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordzilla80 View Post
"Hey Shaun I know u probably don't give a shit what I have to say but I've been at my moms house this whole weekend and I've been thinkin bout what happened between us all the drama and shit and arguing we've done and I just want to say sorry for all that. I know why you broke up with me but I didn't want to believe it. I wanted to believe that u broke up with me for somethin worse but I'm sorry. I'm sorry for all bitchin I've been doin and yelling and everythin. You didn't deserve that at all especially with what has been goin on in your life. I know u don't love me anymore and I'm still working on losing my feelings for you but ill still always love you cuz you were my first and idk if that'll ever go away so sorry for that too. I wish things were different and we were talkin but you were right about us not talkin cuz it's helping me a lot. I wish u wouldn't move away but u have to to get a better job so just be careful up there."


That's what I thought.

Getting women to admit when they're wrong is fucking awesome.
Wow getting her to admit it
  #11865  
Old 09-04-2011, 08:46 PM
pooleo pooleo is offline
Ban Survivor. (x2)
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 6,764
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

hit it one more time
__________________
1999 | Ext. Cab | 4.0 | 4x4 | 4.10's
Quote:
A Gladiator does not fear death. He embraces it. Caresses it. Fucks it. Each time he enters the arena, he slips his c0ck in the mouth of the beast, and prays to thrust home before the jaws snap shut. - Oenomaus
Ball Joints/Upper A-Arms How To
Replace Door pin/bushing
Repair broken dome light tabs
VIDEO OHC Install
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hmm missed this thread when I started here, Hi frf from Calgary KraziIvan Introduce Yourself 10 01-04-2011 06:52 AM
FRF Afterhours / BS Thread Smokey Off Topic 35284 01-03-2011 10:10 PM
FRF Official Burn out thread. Dcrymes99ranger Vehicle Snapshots 24 10-22-2010 10:08 PM
FRF Official Ranger with Mustang wheels thread.. Dcrymes99ranger Vehicle Snapshots 17 10-15-2010 06:47 AM
Official 2010 FRF Branson meet pics thread. TheBearJeweler Meet & Greet Photos 19 06-15-2010 09:27 AM