Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!
  #10441  
Old 08-26-2011, 07:22 PM
DeckedOut DeckedOut is offline
Liquir up Front, Poker in
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 232
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIGH TECH REDNECK View Post
deckedout stfu im not racist i just cant stand idiots that make a whole race look bad
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99RangerAlfredo View Post
walk around the cluuuuuuuuub fuck err body.
Got a fake Id and shes 17
__________________
2003 Ford Ranger Regular Cab 2WD
Modified Air Intake , 17 Inch Wheels , Custom Interior, Custom Ford Emblems, Black Headlight Covers, Tinted Euro Tailights, Tinted Third Brake Light, Purple Underglow, Engine Dress Up (In progress), Air Box Mod Sony XPLod Subs/Amps, Aux Lights, Hand Made Grille Inserts, Playing Card Vinyl, LineX Bed Liner, Some undercoating (in progress), Dual Exhaust
  #10442  
Old 08-26-2011, 07:22 PM
99RangerAlfredo 99RangerAlfredo is offline
Cute Things Go Fast
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 76
Send a message via AIM to 99RangerAlfredo Send a message via Skype™ to 99RangerAlfredo
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

i'm not 17 ...

and you spelled liquor wrong.
__________________
ALFREDO
That's them HEAUXS tho...
  #10443  
Old 08-26-2011, 07:23 PM
HIGH TECH REDNECK HIGH TECH REDNECK is offline
Haters Gonna Hate
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,671
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

good evenin lindsey
__________________
2008 F250 Super Duty KEM tuned
  #10444  
Old 08-26-2011, 07:24 PM
DeckedOut DeckedOut is offline
Liquir up Front, Poker in
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 232
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99RangerAlfredo View Post
i'm not 17 ...
Bit from another song...
__________________
2003 Ford Ranger Regular Cab 2WD
Modified Air Intake , 17 Inch Wheels , Custom Interior, Custom Ford Emblems, Black Headlight Covers, Tinted Euro Tailights, Tinted Third Brake Light, Purple Underglow, Engine Dress Up (In progress), Air Box Mod Sony XPLod Subs/Amps, Aux Lights, Hand Made Grille Inserts, Playing Card Vinyl, LineX Bed Liner, Some undercoating (in progress), Dual Exhaust
  #10445  
Old 08-26-2011, 07:27 PM
99RangerAlfredo 99RangerAlfredo is offline
Cute Things Go Fast
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 76
Send a message via AIM to 99RangerAlfredo Send a message via Skype™ to 99RangerAlfredo
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIGH TECH REDNECK View Post
good evenin lindsey
hellerrrrrrrrrrrr
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeckedOut View Post
Bit from another song...
...lol if you're going to quote a song ... possibly might want to quote the same song

a million here, a million there Sicilian bitch with long hair

yeah ... lil wayne knows me. shupppp
__________________
ALFREDO
That's them HEAUXS tho...
  #10446  
Old 08-26-2011, 07:27 PM
HIGH TECH REDNECK HIGH TECH REDNECK is offline
Haters Gonna Hate
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,671
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

what song is that???
__________________
2008 F250 Super Duty KEM tuned
  #10447  
Old 08-26-2011, 07:28 PM
99RangerAlfredo 99RangerAlfredo is offline
Cute Things Go Fast
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 76
Send a message via AIM to 99RangerAlfredo Send a message via Skype™ to 99RangerAlfredo
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIGH TECH REDNECK View Post
what song is that???
the first one ... throwed off (fuck everybody)
second one -- a mili
__________________
ALFREDO
That's them HEAUXS tho...
  #10448  
Old 08-26-2011, 07:28 PM
DeckedOut DeckedOut is offline
Liquir up Front, Poker in
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 232
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99RangerAlfredo View Post
hellerrrrrrrrrrrr


...lol if you're going to quote a song ... possibly might want to quote the same song

a million here, a million there Sicilian bitch with long hair

yeah ... lil wayne knows me. shupppp
Itd probably be best I only quote songs I know
__________________
2003 Ford Ranger Regular Cab 2WD
Modified Air Intake , 17 Inch Wheels , Custom Interior, Custom Ford Emblems, Black Headlight Covers, Tinted Euro Tailights, Tinted Third Brake Light, Purple Underglow, Engine Dress Up (In progress), Air Box Mod Sony XPLod Subs/Amps, Aux Lights, Hand Made Grille Inserts, Playing Card Vinyl, LineX Bed Liner, Some undercoating (in progress), Dual Exhaust
  #10449  
Old 08-26-2011, 07:32 PM
99RangerAlfredo 99RangerAlfredo is offline
Cute Things Go Fast
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 76
Send a message via AIM to 99RangerAlfredo Send a message via Skype™ to 99RangerAlfredo
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II



good cruising song.

----------

then wayne listened to it and literally said "do they know how bad im going to kill this song?"


halle berryyyyyy halle berryyyyy
__________________
ALFREDO
That's them HEAUXS tho...
  #10450  
Old 08-26-2011, 07:32 PM
Ranger Sport Ranger Sport is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,137
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Oh racism, so often mistakenly credited to white people.

In any case, looking forward to party in florida
  #10451  
Old 08-26-2011, 07:34 PM
Fordzilla80 Fordzilla80 is offline
Welcome to FRF!
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,952
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeckedOut View Post
See here the problem is mostly whites. Whos stealing, poppin pills, breaking down cars and selling them? whites. Its all about percentages. More whites mean more white crime. More blacks will have more black crime.

I cannot understand how you can tell me youre not against minorites when you worded it the way you did.
Well there's the problem. I'm sure you're sick of the white trash, just like we're sick of the minority trash. As I said previously, we have white trash too, however our white trash can often be found with the minority trash, so they can easily be included with the minority trash as well. Unfortunately nobody keeps track of trashy citizen percentages, so you have to go on assumptions. When you read about the desert, you can assume there's snakes. There are snakes that won't bother you, and there are snakes that will. It doesn't matter if you don't do a thing to the snakes, certain snakes will not hesitate to attack for no reason. So are you gonna look at the desert as a place free of bad snakes, or are you gonna keep that in mind so that you can be on the lookout and stay away from areas where those snakes reside? The only reason behind my comment about percentage of minorities in another state was just so Robert could see that there are places where the chance of running into minority trash that he deals with every day is greatly reduced. As for the N and S comment, if I was truly racist, I wouldn't have substituted letters. Minorities are just as guilty of spewing racial terms at whites, yet nobody has a problem with that. If words really upset you this bad, then you really have to get out to some of the slum lands in this country. Ever tried walking through Compton? What about Atlanta? You'd be lucky to make it out alive. True racists become activists, word throwers are just word throwers and should never be taken seriously.
  #10452  
Old 08-26-2011, 07:35 PM
DeckedOut DeckedOut is offline
Liquir up Front, Poker in
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 232
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger Sport View Post
Oh racism, so often mistakenly credited to white people.

In any case, looking forward to party in florida
No, but they seem to be the best at it.
__________________
2003 Ford Ranger Regular Cab 2WD
Modified Air Intake , 17 Inch Wheels , Custom Interior, Custom Ford Emblems, Black Headlight Covers, Tinted Euro Tailights, Tinted Third Brake Light, Purple Underglow, Engine Dress Up (In progress), Air Box Mod Sony XPLod Subs/Amps, Aux Lights, Hand Made Grille Inserts, Playing Card Vinyl, LineX Bed Liner, Some undercoating (in progress), Dual Exhaust
  #10453  
Old 08-26-2011, 07:37 PM
HIGH TECH REDNECK HIGH TECH REDNECK is offline
Haters Gonna Hate
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,671
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

heres cruisin tunes
__________________
2008 F250 Super Duty KEM tuned
  #10454  
Old 08-26-2011, 07:39 PM
99RangerAlfredo 99RangerAlfredo is offline
Cute Things Go Fast
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 76
Send a message via AIM to 99RangerAlfredo Send a message via Skype™ to 99RangerAlfredo
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

one word ............. NO!
__________________
ALFREDO
That's them HEAUXS tho...
  #10455  
Old 08-26-2011, 07:41 PM
DeckedOut DeckedOut is offline
Liquir up Front, Poker in
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 232
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordzilla80 View Post
Well there's the problem. I'm sure you're sick of the white trash, just like we're sick of the minority trash. As I said previously, we have white trash too, however our white trash can often be found with the minority trash, so they can easily be included with the minority trash as well. Unfortunately nobody keeps track of trashy citizen percentages, so you have to go on assumptions. When you read about the desert, you can assume there's snakes. There are snakes that won't bother you, and there are snakes that will. It doesn't matter if you don't do a thing to the snakes, certain snakes will not hesitate to attack for no reason. So are you gonna look at the desert as a place free of bad snakes, or are you gonna keep that in mind so that you can be on the lookout and stay away from areas where those snakes reside? The only reason behind my comment about percentage of minorities in another state was just so Robert could see that there are places where the chance of running into minority trash that he deals with every day is greatly reduced. As for the N and S comment, if I was truly racist, I wouldn't have substituted letters. Minorities are just as guilty of spewing racial terms at whites, yet nobody has a problem with that. If words really upset you this bad, then you really have to get out to some of the slum lands in this country. Ever tried walking through Compton? What about Atlanta? You'd be lucky to make it out alive. True racists become activists, word throwers are just word throwers and should never be taken seriously.
Even if you didnt change letters, its obvious what you meant, why bother censoring yourself, to look better?

Racists come in many forms. The most common is the person behind the computer with keyboard muscles.

I dont go to those areas bcause theyre bad areas, regardless of who lives there. I dont go to the back hollers here for the same reason, and theyre all white.

So by that logic, the 95 percent of whites in that area means he will run into white trash correct? So does that mean the whute trash is more bearable than the minority?
__________________
2003 Ford Ranger Regular Cab 2WD
Modified Air Intake , 17 Inch Wheels , Custom Interior, Custom Ford Emblems, Black Headlight Covers, Tinted Euro Tailights, Tinted Third Brake Light, Purple Underglow, Engine Dress Up (In progress), Air Box Mod Sony XPLod Subs/Amps, Aux Lights, Hand Made Grille Inserts, Playing Card Vinyl, LineX Bed Liner, Some undercoating (in progress), Dual Exhaust

Last edited by DeckedOut; 08-26-2011 at 07:43 PM.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hmm missed this thread when I started here, Hi frf from Calgary KraziIvan Introduce Yourself 10 01-04-2011 06:52 AM
FRF Afterhours / BS Thread Smokey Off Topic 35284 01-03-2011 10:10 PM
FRF Official Burn out thread. Dcrymes99ranger Vehicle Snapshots 24 10-22-2010 10:08 PM
FRF Official Ranger with Mustang wheels thread.. Dcrymes99ranger Vehicle Snapshots 17 10-15-2010 06:47 AM
Official 2010 FRF Branson meet pics thread. TheBearJeweler Meet & Greet Photos 19 06-15-2010 09:27 AM