Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!
  #9391  
Old 08-14-2011, 09:34 PM
OhSoLowBoxBdy OhSoLowBoxBdy is offline
Dropt At Birth
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 208
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clinton View Post
Try looking at it like this. Your mom stayed with you the whole time, she was a mother AND a father while you grew up, which sounds like she was a pretty tough woman even though you have rough patches, which is normal. So there may be a reason he left, some people have Dads when that Dad isnt a Dad at all, the Dad could be some dude that you may be better off without. It could be he felt the same as you, not good enough to be a Dad and quit because he felt that way. The biggest question is now, What would YOU do if you were in that position?
But the kicker on my father is he wanted to be in my life. My stepmother refused to let him be in my life. He remarried before i was born and his wife refused to let him have any contact me with me. I wld write him and she wld write me back cussing me and telling me that i need to kill myself and do them a favor so that he didnt have to pay child support anymore
__________________
Facebook.http://www.facebook.com/SouthernRedneck

LowLyfe Kustoms Petitioning East TN Chapter President.
  #9392  
Old 08-14-2011, 09:35 PM
zack93ranger zack93ranger is offline
THE POWER RANGER!!!
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 847
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhSoLowBoxBdy View Post
Im the same way. My grandfather is more of a father and I know when he dies Ill probably end up in a mental institution. I know its coming but I dont wanna make myself believe it. The day he dies basically I die. He is my life and I wld do anything for him because he never had to do anything for me.
when my grandfather dies it will kill me too when i was little and times were home me and my dad had no were to live and my grandfather took us in and took care of us and i lived with him for years i go down there like every weekend to help him on the farm
__________________
1993 Ford Ranger XLT Automatic 4x4 4.0 v6 4in suspension lift
8.8 L/S in the rear true 35 up front
33x12.50 15,s micky tompson baja mtz tires
http://www.facebook.com/POWERRANGER93
http://photobucket.com/powerranger93
  #9393  
Old 08-14-2011, 09:38 PM
OhSoLowBoxBdy OhSoLowBoxBdy is offline
Dropt At Birth
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 208
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by zack93ranger View Post
when my grandfather dies it will kill me too when i was little and times were home me and my dad had no were to live and my grandfather took us in and took care of us and i lived with him for years i go down there like every weekend to help him on the farm
I dont see my grandad as much as i want. He has done so much for me in my life. Bought me four or five cars. Always thrown me twenty or thirty bucks if i needed the money. Let me borrow anything anytime. Its gonna put me in a grave when he dies.
__________________
Facebook.http://www.facebook.com/SouthernRedneck

LowLyfe Kustoms Petitioning East TN Chapter President.
  #9394  
Old 08-14-2011, 09:38 PM
Clinton Clinton is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 14,049
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhSoLowBoxBdy View Post
But the kicker on my father is he wanted to be in my life. My stepmother refused to let him be in my life. He remarried before i was born and his wife refused to let him have any contact me with me. I wld write him and she wld write me back cussing me and telling me that i need to kill myself and do them a favor so that he didnt have to pay child support anymore
Ok, well they are both wrong. But still, the question remains, If you were in that position, what would you do?
  #9395  
Old 08-14-2011, 09:40 PM
OhSoLowBoxBdy OhSoLowBoxBdy is offline
Dropt At Birth
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 208
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clinton View Post
Ok, well they are both wrong. But still, the question remains, If you were in that position, what would you do?
Tell that bitch to shove it and take care of my kids. Even if i wasnt with their mother I still had a hand in creating them so it wld be my responsibility to take care of them.
__________________
Facebook.http://www.facebook.com/SouthernRedneck

LowLyfe Kustoms Petitioning East TN Chapter President.
  #9396  
Old 08-14-2011, 09:40 PM
zack93ranger zack93ranger is offline
THE POWER RANGER!!!
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 847
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhSoLowBoxBdy View Post
I dont see my grandad as much as i want. He has done so much for me in my life. Bought me four or five cars. Always thrown me twenty or thirty bucks if i needed the money. Let me borrow anything anytime. Its gonna put me in a grave when he dies.
yea my grandfather gave my dad his truck and bought a new one and my family has gone to shit like all the grand kids still his pills and my grandmas pills i am the only one that comes down and helps him its sad how sorry family can be
__________________
1993 Ford Ranger XLT Automatic 4x4 4.0 v6 4in suspension lift
8.8 L/S in the rear true 35 up front
33x12.50 15,s micky tompson baja mtz tires
http://www.facebook.com/POWERRANGER93
http://photobucket.com/powerranger93
  #9397  
Old 08-14-2011, 09:45 PM
Clinton Clinton is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 14,049
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhSoLowBoxBdy View Post
Tell that bitch to shove it and take care of my kids. Even if i wasnt with their mother I still had a hand in creating them so it wld be my responsibility to take care of them.
Then there ya go. You're are by far several steps ahead of him at a young age. As shitty as it has been, believe it or not, by that statement there, HE made you a better person than he was and is. Sometimes things happen for a reason which you have no say in, sometimes when it seems so bad, look at what you're saying now...you're beyond him, and most of all you would be the better person
  #9398  
Old 08-14-2011, 09:48 PM
OhSoLowBoxBdy OhSoLowBoxBdy is offline
Dropt At Birth
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 208
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clinton View Post
Then there ya go. You're are by far several steps ahead of him at a young age. As shitty as it has been, believe it or not, by that statement there, HE made you a better person than he was and is. Sometimes things happen for a reason which you have no say in, sometimes when it seems so bad, look at what you're saying now...you're beyond him, and most of all you would be the better person
Ya i know what you mean. I just dont know if emotionally stable enough to ever have kids or hell a relationship for that matter. This weekend rly tested me and broke me financially and emotionally. I dont understand what women get out of fucking playing with someone. I mean god damn you spend over 300 dollars on them in two days and yet they just wwanna be friends. I dont fucking get it
__________________
Facebook.http://www.facebook.com/SouthernRedneck

LowLyfe Kustoms Petitioning East TN Chapter President.
  #9399  
Old 08-14-2011, 09:51 PM
Clinton Clinton is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 14,049
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhSoLowBoxBdy View Post
Ya i know what you mean. I just dont know if emotionally stable enough to ever have kids or hell a relationship for that matter. This weekend rly tested me and broke me financially and emotionally. I dont understand what women get out of fucking playing with someone. I mean god damn you spend over 300 dollars on them in two days and yet they just wwanna be friends. I dont fucking get it
No one is sure about the kid thing, and from my experiences...NO ONE will ever figure out women!! I can tell you though, all that is a normal part of a grown up life dude. Dont sweat it, have fun, you're young, and get everything you can out of each day
  #9400  
Old 08-14-2011, 09:53 PM
OhSoLowBoxBdy OhSoLowBoxBdy is offline
Dropt At Birth
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 208
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clinton View Post
No one is sure about the kid thing, and from my experiences...NO ONE will ever figure out women!! I can tell you though, all that is a normal part of a grown up life dude. Dont sweat it, have fun, you're young, and get everything you can out of each day
Ya i guess my problem is I miss my ex cause I fucked up and she left. And its been three yrs and i think about her everday and miss her and its keeping from moving on cause shes the only TRUE gf ive ever had
__________________
Facebook.http://www.facebook.com/SouthernRedneck

LowLyfe Kustoms Petitioning East TN Chapter President.
  #9401  
Old 08-14-2011, 09:55 PM
zack93ranger zack93ranger is offline
THE POWER RANGER!!!
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 847
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhSoLowBoxBdy View Post
Ya i guess my problem is I miss my ex cause I fucked up and she left. And its been three yrs and i think about her everday and miss her and its keeping from moving on cause shes the only TRUE gf ive ever had
come on dude you helped me with my ex gf i thought you said you no what your doing?
__________________
1993 Ford Ranger XLT Automatic 4x4 4.0 v6 4in suspension lift
8.8 L/S in the rear true 35 up front
33x12.50 15,s micky tompson baja mtz tires
http://www.facebook.com/POWERRANGER93
http://photobucket.com/powerranger93
  #9402  
Old 08-14-2011, 09:57 PM
OhSoLowBoxBdy OhSoLowBoxBdy is offline
Dropt At Birth
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 208
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by zack93ranger View Post
come on dude you helped me with my ex gf i thought you said you no what your doing?
I know what im doing cause ive helped other friends get through it. just cause i know what im doing dont mean that what i say applies to me. lol. im always the one my friends turn to for advice so it never leaves me anytime to get use my advice in my own life. haha
__________________
Facebook.http://www.facebook.com/SouthernRedneck

LowLyfe Kustoms Petitioning East TN Chapter President.
  #9403  
Old 08-14-2011, 09:59 PM
zack93ranger zack93ranger is offline
THE POWER RANGER!!!
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 847
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhSoLowBoxBdy View Post
I know what im doing cause ive helped other friends get through it. just cause i know what im doing dont mean that what i say applies to me. lol. im always the one my friends turn to for advice so it never leaves me anytime to get use my advice in my own life. haha
well at least that means your a good friend people can come too its hard to find good friends
__________________
1993 Ford Ranger XLT Automatic 4x4 4.0 v6 4in suspension lift
8.8 L/S in the rear true 35 up front
33x12.50 15,s micky tompson baja mtz tires
http://www.facebook.com/POWERRANGER93
http://photobucket.com/powerranger93
  #9404  
Old 08-14-2011, 10:01 PM
Clinton Clinton is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 14,049
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Well fellas, I'm headin out like a fetus! Pm me your addresses so I know where to send the bill!
  #9405  
Old 08-14-2011, 10:05 PM
OhSoLowBoxBdy OhSoLowBoxBdy is offline
Dropt At Birth
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 208
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clinton View Post
Well fellas, I'm headin out like a fetus! Pm me your addresses so I know where to send the bill!
666 Go Kick Rocks Lane
Up Your Ass,TN

Bwahahahah

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by zack93ranger View Post
well at least that means your a good friend people can come too its hard to find good friends
Ya. My friends always turn to me for advice or help with anything. And handling that makes it hard to apply the advice I give to my personal life.
__________________
Facebook.http://www.facebook.com/SouthernRedneck

LowLyfe Kustoms Petitioning East TN Chapter President.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hmm missed this thread when I started here, Hi frf from Calgary KraziIvan Introduce Yourself 10 01-04-2011 06:52 AM
FRF Afterhours / BS Thread Smokey Off Topic 35284 01-03-2011 10:10 PM
FRF Official Burn out thread. Dcrymes99ranger Vehicle Snapshots 24 10-22-2010 10:08 PM
FRF Official Ranger with Mustang wheels thread.. Dcrymes99ranger Vehicle Snapshots 17 10-15-2010 06:47 AM
Official 2010 FRF Branson meet pics thread. TheBearJeweler Meet & Greet Photos 19 06-15-2010 09:27 AM