Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!
  #8386  
Old 08-03-2011, 01:07 PM
OhSoLowBoxBdy OhSoLowBoxBdy is offline
Dropt At Birth
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 208
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordzilla80 View Post
Can you at least send newds?
Why do u want noodes. From what ive seen on here your gay haha
__________________
Facebook.http://www.facebook.com/SouthernRedneck

LowLyfe Kustoms Petitioning East TN Chapter President.
  #8387  
Old 08-03-2011, 01:11 PM
Neo Neo is offline
Just call me Neo.
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 2,406
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhSoLowBoxBdy View Post
Why do u want noodes. From what ive seen on here your gay haha
^ this lmao!!!!!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by doyouquaxu View Post
Shhhhh, you know nothing know-nothinger
  #8388  
Old 08-03-2011, 01:27 PM
Fordzilla80 Fordzilla80 is offline
Welcome to FRF!
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,952
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhSoLowBoxBdy View Post
Why do u want noodes. From what ive seen on here your gay haha
That's because for some reason all you ever see are my gay posts. My straight posts far outweigh my gay posts.

Therefore, it is time for newds.

Last edited by Fordzilla80; 08-03-2011 at 01:56 PM.
  #8389  
Old 08-03-2011, 01:31 PM
Neo Neo is offline
Just call me Neo.
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 2,406
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordzilla80 View Post
That's because for some reason all you ever see are my gay posts. My straight posts far outweigh my straight posts.

Therefore, it is time for newds.
Wait.... I thought straight = straight... Not straight > straight..... God in confused lol
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by doyouquaxu View Post
Shhhhh, you know nothing know-nothinger
  #8390  
Old 08-03-2011, 01:49 PM
Ranger Sport Ranger Sport is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,137
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

  #8391  
Old 08-03-2011, 01:56 PM
Fordzilla80 Fordzilla80 is offline
Welcome to FRF!
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,952
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoRanger View Post
Wait.... I thought straight = straight... Not straight > straight..... God in confused lol
Fixed.
  #8392  
Old 08-03-2011, 02:04 PM
HIGH TECH REDNECK HIGH TECH REDNECK is offline
Haters Gonna Hate
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,671
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

i keep poppin in at the wrong time speakin of poppin i popped a tire
__________________
2008 F250 Super Duty KEM tuned
  #8393  
Old 08-03-2011, 02:15 PM
Fordzilla80 Fordzilla80 is offline
Welcome to FRF!
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,952
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMT1559 View Post
i keep poppin in at the wrong time speakin of poppin i popped a tire
Could be worse.

  #8394  
Old 08-03-2011, 02:20 PM
HIGH TECH REDNECK HIGH TECH REDNECK is offline
Haters Gonna Hate
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,671
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

lol but i dont have a spair
__________________
2008 F250 Super Duty KEM tuned
  #8395  
Old 08-03-2011, 02:40 PM
Fordzilla80 Fordzilla80 is offline
Welcome to FRF!
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,952
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMT1559 View Post
lol but i dont have a spair
Well then you sir, are screwed.
  #8396  
Old 08-03-2011, 03:29 PM
99RangerAlfredo 99RangerAlfredo is offline
Cute Things Go Fast
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 76
Send a message via AIM to 99RangerAlfredo Send a message via Skype™ to 99RangerAlfredo
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhSoLowBoxBdy View Post
Plus kayla sends me noods Bwahahah
just a heads up ... you might want to reconsider this decision ...
take it from a girls POV. and i'm not saying you're wrong about the decision .. hell its your life ... do what you want ... but here's my .02

1) girls that send 'nudies' aren't the "lady in the street freak in the sheets" ... that girl is probably sending those pictures to multiple people.
2) i'd take more time than a week to just get to know someone before dating them. take it from me (i did the exact same thing) it literally lasted a week ... he broke up with me for a 15 year old.
3) taking the prettier girl isn't always better. once again ... she's going to have guys hitting on her 24/7 and once she finds someone better than you ... BAM.
4) being long term friends/crushes with someone is probably your better outcome only because you know the person and you know how they react in social/unsocial situations. you can gauge their reaction and well ... you know what they like!! so its a gimmee.
5) any girl ... ANY GIRL ... let me say it once more ANY GIRL you choose will have drama. its part of being a girl. we socialize with other girls who get jealous and start shit and next thing we know we're the big bad wolf and they're the innocent victim when in fact it is quite the opposite. so either one will have drama and excess 'baggage' all girls do. its the down fall to the holy va-jay jay.

good luck ... but don't lose sleep over the decision.
have fun ... but don't make youself into a fool.
keep in touch ... but don't get controlling.
share what you like ... but don't make it 100% about either one of you.
feed her taco bell ... she'll love you forever

best of luck to you biggie fry.

RABBIT OUTTTT!
__________________
ALFREDO
That's them HEAUXS tho...
  #8397  
Old 08-03-2011, 03:31 PM
Fightinirish157 Fightinirish157 is offline
Fightin' Irish
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 818
Send a message via AIM to Fightinirish157
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Taco Bell FTW!
__________________
2000 Extended Cab XLT 2WD
3.0 V6 Flex Fuel...Pioneer Deck w/ Pink LCD screen....Mustang Dome with LEDs Thanks BuggMan!
Needs installed:Explorer OHC with Green LEDs

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooleo View Post
A womans butt is like a 9v battery, you know you shouldn't, but eventually you'll stick your tongue on it!
  #8398  
Old 08-03-2011, 03:34 PM
HIGH TECH REDNECK HIGH TECH REDNECK is offline
Haters Gonna Hate
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,671
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

lol i guess that will help soslowboxbdy
__________________
2008 F250 Super Duty KEM tuned
  #8399  
Old 08-03-2011, 03:39 PM
99RangerAlfredo 99RangerAlfredo is offline
Cute Things Go Fast
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 76
Send a message via AIM to 99RangerAlfredo Send a message via Skype™ to 99RangerAlfredo
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

i'm smarter than i look okay ...
i can calculate how many times you breathe in a minute by looking at you for 15 seconds.
__________________
ALFREDO
That's them HEAUXS tho...
  #8400  
Old 08-03-2011, 04:26 PM
OhSoLowBoxBdy OhSoLowBoxBdy is offline
Dropt At Birth
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 208
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Lindsey you are the ONLY girl that would love someone for feeding you taco bell. Normal humans dont like it at much as you do haha. I hate it anymore. Everytime I get tacos it tastes like sand. Haha. And I understand what your saying but if she leaves me she leaves me oh well. As long as i get my penis wet IDGAF haha. You should know me better than that short fry Haha.
__________________
Facebook.http://www.facebook.com/SouthernRedneck

LowLyfe Kustoms Petitioning East TN Chapter President.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hmm missed this thread when I started here, Hi frf from Calgary KraziIvan Introduce Yourself 10 01-04-2011 06:52 AM
FRF Afterhours / BS Thread Smokey Off Topic 35284 01-03-2011 10:10 PM
FRF Official Burn out thread. Dcrymes99ranger Vehicle Snapshots 24 10-22-2010 10:08 PM
FRF Official Ranger with Mustang wheels thread.. Dcrymes99ranger Vehicle Snapshots 17 10-15-2010 06:47 AM
Official 2010 FRF Branson meet pics thread. TheBearJeweler Meet & Greet Photos 19 06-15-2010 09:27 AM