Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!
  #5926  
Old 05-05-2011, 07:29 PM
OhSoLowBoxBdy OhSoLowBoxBdy is offline
Dropt At Birth
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 208
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirttrackracer View Post
my truck gets called cute by a couple girls at school, if it get me a gf im not complaning haha
even tho i have tinitd windows 5%tint, blacked out rims and truck is blacked out, one jammin stero and gets called cute??!!??
People just talk shit about mine all the time lol
__________________
Facebook.http://www.facebook.com/SouthernRedneck

LowLyfe Kustoms Petitioning East TN Chapter President.
  #5927  
Old 05-05-2011, 07:30 PM
HazardousRanger HazardousRanger is offline
Hazardous to Your Health!
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 9,995
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhSoLowBoxBdy View Post
http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?...embedded#at=74









Here ya go hazardous this made me think of u hahaha
link is broken, just post the url u dont need to use any of the link features
__________________
Ford Ranger Edge Supercab, 2004 3.0 Auto, 2WD, 4.10 Axle 31x10.5x15 BF Goodrich All Terrain T/A KO's


My Truck Is My Mountain Bike's Ride!

Class III hitch, Rhino Bedliner, Almost Maxed T-Bar Crank, Tuff Country Add A Leaf, Custom Low Anchor Points, OEM ('99) Tow Hooks, Pro Comp Offroad Lights , Mustang Dome Light, Clear Corners, Slim Toolbox, Blinker Mod,Cargo Brake Light Mod,Expo Lighted Visors, Ultra Silverstar heads/fogs, Fog/high mod, Reverse/switched lights, Bike Fork Mounts
  #5928  
Old 05-05-2011, 07:30 PM
OhSoLowBoxBdy OhSoLowBoxBdy is offline
Dropt At Birth
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 208
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowd88 View Post
girls polite way of saying "Meh", kind of like you're cute, but no I don't like you and you;re meh.

----------


damn i cant see this link, what is it?
Fine ass girls gettin down in the mud XD
__________________
Facebook.http://www.facebook.com/SouthernRedneck

LowLyfe Kustoms Petitioning East TN Chapter President.
  #5929  
Old 05-05-2011, 07:30 PM
HazardousRanger HazardousRanger is offline
Hazardous to Your Health!
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 9,995
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

maria actually hates "clunky" tires aka mud terrains
__________________
Ford Ranger Edge Supercab, 2004 3.0 Auto, 2WD, 4.10 Axle 31x10.5x15 BF Goodrich All Terrain T/A KO's


My Truck Is My Mountain Bike's Ride!

Class III hitch, Rhino Bedliner, Almost Maxed T-Bar Crank, Tuff Country Add A Leaf, Custom Low Anchor Points, OEM ('99) Tow Hooks, Pro Comp Offroad Lights , Mustang Dome Light, Clear Corners, Slim Toolbox, Blinker Mod,Cargo Brake Light Mod,Expo Lighted Visors, Ultra Silverstar heads/fogs, Fog/high mod, Reverse/switched lights, Bike Fork Mounts
  #5930  
Old 05-05-2011, 07:31 PM
OhSoLowBoxBdy OhSoLowBoxBdy is offline
Dropt At Birth
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 208
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II


better
__________________
Facebook.http://www.facebook.com/SouthernRedneck

LowLyfe Kustoms Petitioning East TN Chapter President.
  #5931  
Old 05-05-2011, 07:32 PM
dirttrackracer dirttrackracer is offline
no regrets
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 530
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowd88 View Post
girls polite way of saying "Meh", kind of like you're cute, but no I don't like you and you;re meh.
ehh im going to jump in mud and rub mud on the truck and ten bang it and make it manly

o btw i know that the one likes me, just from the way she acts around me she the one that called it cute and said that she wants to drive it instead of me nevaaaaaaa lol
anyways maybee ill ask her to go out in the cutie with me haha
__________________
sold-91' extra cab 4.0 auto went from 3in lowered to 11in of lift.
  #5932  
Old 05-05-2011, 07:33 PM
HazardousRanger HazardousRanger is offline
Hazardous to Your Health!
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 9,995
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

minus the long hair onthe guys, the OVER lift on the trucks, and the cowboy hats (im more of a ragged worn out baseball cap person )
this is the way it should be!!!! and im not even lisgtneing to the music lol
__________________
Ford Ranger Edge Supercab, 2004 3.0 Auto, 2WD, 4.10 Axle 31x10.5x15 BF Goodrich All Terrain T/A KO's


My Truck Is My Mountain Bike's Ride!

Class III hitch, Rhino Bedliner, Almost Maxed T-Bar Crank, Tuff Country Add A Leaf, Custom Low Anchor Points, OEM ('99) Tow Hooks, Pro Comp Offroad Lights , Mustang Dome Light, Clear Corners, Slim Toolbox, Blinker Mod,Cargo Brake Light Mod,Expo Lighted Visors, Ultra Silverstar heads/fogs, Fog/high mod, Reverse/switched lights, Bike Fork Mounts
  #5933  
Old 05-05-2011, 07:33 PM
Rango88 Rango88 is offline
N/A
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 9,031
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazardousranger View Post
maria actually hates "clunky" tires aka mud terrains
lol my mom calls them Pantouffes (french for slippers)
  #5934  
Old 05-05-2011, 07:33 PM
HazardousRanger HazardousRanger is offline
Hazardous to Your Health!
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 9,995
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirttrackracer View Post
ehh im going to jump in mud and rub mud on the truck and ten bang it and make it manly

o btw i know that the one likes me, just from the way she acts around me she the one that called it cute and said that she wants to drive it instead of me nevaaaaaaa lol
anyways maybee ill ask her to go out in the cutie with me haha
maria lovess driving my truck she feels HIGH in it lol but i feel low in it
__________________
Ford Ranger Edge Supercab, 2004 3.0 Auto, 2WD, 4.10 Axle 31x10.5x15 BF Goodrich All Terrain T/A KO's


My Truck Is My Mountain Bike's Ride!

Class III hitch, Rhino Bedliner, Almost Maxed T-Bar Crank, Tuff Country Add A Leaf, Custom Low Anchor Points, OEM ('99) Tow Hooks, Pro Comp Offroad Lights , Mustang Dome Light, Clear Corners, Slim Toolbox, Blinker Mod,Cargo Brake Light Mod,Expo Lighted Visors, Ultra Silverstar heads/fogs, Fog/high mod, Reverse/switched lights, Bike Fork Mounts
  #5935  
Old 05-05-2011, 07:36 PM
OhSoLowBoxBdy OhSoLowBoxBdy is offline
Dropt At Birth
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 208
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

I will never let anybody drive my shit. Lol. Its my baby XD. I spend more money on it then i do anything. Lol. I havent bought clothes for myself in over three yrs due to my trucks
__________________
Facebook.http://www.facebook.com/SouthernRedneck

LowLyfe Kustoms Petitioning East TN Chapter President.
  #5936  
Old 05-05-2011, 07:37 PM
Rango88 Rango88 is offline
N/A
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 9,031
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazardousranger View Post
maria lovess driving my truck she feels HIGH in it lol but i feel low in it
is that youre way of saying you go down when she drives ha!
  #5937  
Old 05-05-2011, 07:38 PM
dirttrackracer dirttrackracer is offline
no regrets
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 530
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhSoLowBoxBdy View Post
People just talk shit about mine all the time lol
ound here, there is tuners, lifted trucks, muddbogging trucks with 44in+ tires, street trucks, stock trucks dected out, cars with exhausts.

i mean around here we all get allong for the most part because we all see the amount of hours and days we decatate to our own and take pride in it. and hell ya ill help a guy with his rice rocket just because i think everyone that likes and wants to modd their car or truck shuld be able to without being made fun of.
ma guy that lives 2 miles from my house has a slammed s10 on bags, a 3500dodge cummins 2in lift and aftermarket headlights and tails and other doodads and a 350z lowered and idk what else cause he never drivs it
__________________
sold-91' extra cab 4.0 auto went from 3in lowered to 11in of lift.
  #5938  
Old 05-05-2011, 07:40 PM
OhSoLowBoxBdy OhSoLowBoxBdy is offline
Dropt At Birth
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 208
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirttrackracer View Post
ound here, there is tuners, lifted trucks, muddbogging trucks with 44in+ tires, street trucks, stock trucks dected out, cars with exhausts.

i mean around here we all get allong for the most part because we all see the amount of hours and days we decatate to our own and take pride in it. and hell ya ill help a guy with his rice rocket just because i think everyone that likes and wants to modd their car or truck shuld be able to without being made fun of.
ma guy that lives 2 miles from my house has a slammed s10 on bags, a 3500dodge cummins 2in lift and aftermarket headlights and tails and other doodads and a 350z lowered and idk what else cause he never drivs it
See down here only lifted trucks and rice rockets get respect. Mostly cause the lifted truck rednecks have money and the ricer fags have drugs. thats all it is
__________________
Facebook.http://www.facebook.com/SouthernRedneck

LowLyfe Kustoms Petitioning East TN Chapter President.
  #5939  
Old 05-05-2011, 07:43 PM
dirttrackracer dirttrackracer is offline
no regrets
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 530
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

therts so mutch varity were i live its crazy, just in my town which is like a 3mile circumference there is turbod cars, lifted trucks a lifted subrbin, classic cars, a dart, a daytona 500!!!!!, and its just so nice to be able to know that everyone of thease guys that own the different styles of cars and truck would be there to help you fix my truck or car anytime. and thats what i think everywhere shuld be like.
__________________
sold-91' extra cab 4.0 auto went from 3in lowered to 11in of lift.
  #5940  
Old 05-05-2011, 07:48 PM
OhSoLowBoxBdy OhSoLowBoxBdy is offline
Dropt At Birth
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 208
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirttrackracer View Post
therts so mutch varity were i live its crazy, just in my town which is like a 3mile circumference there is turbod cars, lifted trucks a lifted subrbin, classic cars, a dart, a daytona 500!!!!!, and its just so nice to be able to know that everyone of thease guys that own the different styles of cars and truck would be there to help you fix my truck or car anytime. and thats what i think everywhere shuld be like.
I agree. I bust my ass and even skip meals some days to have the money to work on my truck. Hell i got payed today and went and bought a transmission for the ranger. After i bought it and payed rent for the week and bills ive got 75 bucks to live on the next two weeks. Guess who will be going hungry a few days lol
__________________
Facebook.http://www.facebook.com/SouthernRedneck

LowLyfe Kustoms Petitioning East TN Chapter President.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hmm missed this thread when I started here, Hi frf from Calgary KraziIvan Introduce Yourself 10 01-04-2011 06:52 AM
FRF Afterhours / BS Thread Smokey Off Topic 35284 01-03-2011 10:10 PM
FRF Official Burn out thread. Dcrymes99ranger Vehicle Snapshots 24 10-22-2010 10:08 PM
FRF Official Ranger with Mustang wheels thread.. Dcrymes99ranger Vehicle Snapshots 17 10-15-2010 06:47 AM
Official 2010 FRF Branson meet pics thread. TheBearJeweler Meet & Greet Photos 19 06-15-2010 09:27 AM