Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!
  #5866  
Old 05-05-2011, 06:01 PM
Rango88 Rango88 is offline
N/A
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 9,031
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazardousranger View Post
lol maria and i are working things out...at least we were until today. Stupid me pushing things too hard fuck.
tmw we go to the beach so hopefully things will get better! she has been on the gf side the past two days....doing stuff a gf would w.o me starting it
good Stuff dude, I hope it works out

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordzilla80 View Post
Today, you and I are very alike. I'm in the same boat with my ex Kate, and you and I both drive White Ranger Edge+ Supercabs without tinted windows.
I sense some bromance brewing.
  #5867  
Old 05-05-2011, 06:02 PM
HazardousRanger HazardousRanger is offline
Hazardous to Your Health!
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 9,995
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

yeah we had a pretty bad fight toxday and when she tells me to leave...i dont tend to do that cuz i think its bs and OFTENNN shell be fine if i stick around for 20 mins but for those 20 mins hse is pissed
__________________
Ford Ranger Edge Supercab, 2004 3.0 Auto, 2WD, 4.10 Axle 31x10.5x15 BF Goodrich All Terrain T/A KO's


My Truck Is My Mountain Bike's Ride!

Class III hitch, Rhino Bedliner, Almost Maxed T-Bar Crank, Tuff Country Add A Leaf, Custom Low Anchor Points, OEM ('99) Tow Hooks, Pro Comp Offroad Lights , Mustang Dome Light, Clear Corners, Slim Toolbox, Blinker Mod,Cargo Brake Light Mod,Expo Lighted Visors, Ultra Silverstar heads/fogs, Fog/high mod, Reverse/switched lights, Bike Fork Mounts
  #5868  
Old 05-05-2011, 06:03 PM
Tom Tom is offline
Ranger Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 6,829
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Is this where the white ranger meeting is being held tonight?
__________________
2006 Ford Ranger Sport 4.0 2WD on 32x11.50R15s
-3" Doetsch Spindle Lift


Using the forum:
How to Post on the Forum
Creating a signature (do this before asking any questions)
Upload an Avatar (image of your Ranger)
How to Post Pictures on the Forum
Switch the site layout: Light Theme or Dark Theme

Things to do:
Participate in Truck of the Month
Participate in the Ranger Photo Contest
Participate in the Non-Automotive Photo Contest
Become a Site Contributor
Shop at the FordRangerForum.com Store
  #5869  
Old 05-05-2011, 06:03 PM
DeckedOut DeckedOut is offline
Liquir up Front, Poker in
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 232
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Can I french headlights with bubblegum?

Being an artist s kills be having this killer concewpt, and no way to do anything

!ts no hard welding, just some pinholes, door shaving, french headlights, motor mounts, windoew shaving, and new taillights
__________________
2003 Ford Ranger Regular Cab 2WD
Modified Air Intake , 17 Inch Wheels , Custom Interior, Custom Ford Emblems, Black Headlight Covers, Tinted Euro Tailights, Tinted Third Brake Light, Purple Underglow, Engine Dress Up (In progress), Air Box Mod Sony XPLod Subs/Amps, Aux Lights, Hand Made Grille Inserts, Playing Card Vinyl, LineX Bed Liner, Some undercoating (in progress), Dual Exhaust
  #5870  
Old 05-05-2011, 06:03 PM
HazardousRanger HazardousRanger is offline
Hazardous to Your Health!
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 9,995
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordzilla80 View Post
Today, you and I are very alike. I'm in the same boat with my ex Kate, and you and I both drive White Ranger Edge+ Supercabs without tinted windows.
NICE! i really want to take pics w another edge, sorry about kate man

hope ur still gettin laid though!
__________________
Ford Ranger Edge Supercab, 2004 3.0 Auto, 2WD, 4.10 Axle 31x10.5x15 BF Goodrich All Terrain T/A KO's


My Truck Is My Mountain Bike's Ride!

Class III hitch, Rhino Bedliner, Almost Maxed T-Bar Crank, Tuff Country Add A Leaf, Custom Low Anchor Points, OEM ('99) Tow Hooks, Pro Comp Offroad Lights , Mustang Dome Light, Clear Corners, Slim Toolbox, Blinker Mod,Cargo Brake Light Mod,Expo Lighted Visors, Ultra Silverstar heads/fogs, Fog/high mod, Reverse/switched lights, Bike Fork Mounts
  #5871  
Old 05-05-2011, 06:04 PM
Rango88 Rango88 is offline
N/A
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 9,031
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazardousranger View Post
yeah we had a pretty bad fight toxday and when she tells me to leave...i dont tend to do that cuz i think its bs and OFTENNN shell be fine if i stick around for 20 mins but for those 20 mins hse is pissed
Was the fight about you pushing too hard as stated above (or are you assuming that you are?)

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Is this where the white ranger meeting is being held tonight?
lol i guess I am left out

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeckedOut View Post
Can I french headlights with bubblegum?

Being an artist s kills be having this killer concewpt, and no way to do anything

!ts no hard welding, just some pinholes, door shaving, french headlights, motor mounts, windoew shaving, and new taillights
lol you can french them but you might not get any tongue work back from them
  #5872  
Old 05-05-2011, 06:05 PM
HazardousRanger HazardousRanger is offline
Hazardous to Your Health!
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 9,995
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowd88 View Post
Was the fight about you pushing too hard as stated above (or are you assuming that you are?)

----------


lol i guess I am left out
no it wasnt about that but i already knew i was pushing too hard when i dropped her off and she said she wanted to be alone but i still asked to go inside and talk to her (she said i could) but that was the warning sign and stupid me...i am so desperate sometimes that i just NEEEEED to understand why stuff happens or why she does it and alotta times she doenst even know
__________________
Ford Ranger Edge Supercab, 2004 3.0 Auto, 2WD, 4.10 Axle 31x10.5x15 BF Goodrich All Terrain T/A KO's


My Truck Is My Mountain Bike's Ride!

Class III hitch, Rhino Bedliner, Almost Maxed T-Bar Crank, Tuff Country Add A Leaf, Custom Low Anchor Points, OEM ('99) Tow Hooks, Pro Comp Offroad Lights , Mustang Dome Light, Clear Corners, Slim Toolbox, Blinker Mod,Cargo Brake Light Mod,Expo Lighted Visors, Ultra Silverstar heads/fogs, Fog/high mod, Reverse/switched lights, Bike Fork Mounts
  #5873  
Old 05-05-2011, 06:06 PM
DeckedOut DeckedOut is offline
Liquir up Front, Poker in
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 232
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Silver ranger! We've bee breached!
__________________
2003 Ford Ranger Regular Cab 2WD
Modified Air Intake , 17 Inch Wheels , Custom Interior, Custom Ford Emblems, Black Headlight Covers, Tinted Euro Tailights, Tinted Third Brake Light, Purple Underglow, Engine Dress Up (In progress), Air Box Mod Sony XPLod Subs/Amps, Aux Lights, Hand Made Grille Inserts, Playing Card Vinyl, LineX Bed Liner, Some undercoating (in progress), Dual Exhaust
  #5874  
Old 05-05-2011, 06:11 PM
Rango88 Rango88 is offline
N/A
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 9,031
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazardousranger View Post
no it wasnt about that but i already knew i was pushing too hard when i dropped her off and she said she wanted to be alone but i still asked to go inside and talk to her (she said i could) but that was the warning sign and stupid me...i am so desperate sometimes that i just NEEEEED to understand why stuff happens or why she does it and alotta times she doenst even know
its good to want to talk, but if she doesnt want to participate then I would give her a day or so to refresh and get her thoughts in order. if you push her to talk to hard, its going to be her frustations coming out and not her true feelings, just keep taking it slow. just do it like you just met, respect her and her space (take it like a first date, second date basis, if you want to refresh your damaged relationship then treat this new relationship with your ex as new relationship, not on what happened in the past, bcuz then you will be back to the same fights as before the brk-up)

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeckedOut View Post
Silver ranger! We've bee breached!
lol white rangers, then my black ranger, and *POP* a silver ranger, we are cross breeding lol
  #5875  
Old 05-05-2011, 06:19 PM
HazardousRanger HazardousRanger is offline
Hazardous to Your Health!
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 9,995
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowd88 View Post
its good to want to talk, but if she doesnt want to participate then I would give her a day or so to refresh and get her thoughts in order. if you push her to talk to hard, its going to be her frustations coming out and not her true feelings, just keep taking it slow. just do it like you just met, respect her and her space (take it like a first date, second date basis, if you want to refresh your damaged relationship then treat this new relationship with your ex as new relationship, not on what happened in the past, bcuz then you will be back to the same fights as before the brk-up)

----------


lol white rangers, then my black ranger, and *POP* a silver ranger, we are cross breeding lol

yeah ur right man, fuck it is so hard andddd it doesnt help that im pretty sure im more in love w her than she is w me

but im in love w her her anddd her functionality..soudns wrong but she does soo much for me
__________________
Ford Ranger Edge Supercab, 2004 3.0 Auto, 2WD, 4.10 Axle 31x10.5x15 BF Goodrich All Terrain T/A KO's


My Truck Is My Mountain Bike's Ride!

Class III hitch, Rhino Bedliner, Almost Maxed T-Bar Crank, Tuff Country Add A Leaf, Custom Low Anchor Points, OEM ('99) Tow Hooks, Pro Comp Offroad Lights , Mustang Dome Light, Clear Corners, Slim Toolbox, Blinker Mod,Cargo Brake Light Mod,Expo Lighted Visors, Ultra Silverstar heads/fogs, Fog/high mod, Reverse/switched lights, Bike Fork Mounts
  #5876  
Old 05-05-2011, 06:24 PM
Fordzilla80 Fordzilla80 is offline
Welcome to FRF!
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,952
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazardousranger View Post
NICE! i really want to take pics w another edge, sorry about kate man

hope ur still gettin laid though!
lol, That would be awesome man! But you're on the other side of the country.lol.

Thanks. Unfortunately, i'm not getting laid.

She doesn't wanna do the fuck buddy thing. She says she does, and then she starts thinking about it, and then she says no. Then twenty minutes later, she says she wants to do it because it's better than losing me. Girls are weird.lol.

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Is this where the white ranger meeting is being held tonight?
Why yes it is.
  #5877  
Old 05-05-2011, 06:28 PM
OhSoLowBoxBdy OhSoLowBoxBdy is offline
Dropt At Birth
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 208
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Sup guys
__________________
Facebook.http://www.facebook.com/SouthernRedneck

LowLyfe Kustoms Petitioning East TN Chapter President.
  #5878  
Old 05-05-2011, 06:28 PM
HazardousRanger HazardousRanger is offline
Hazardous to Your Health!
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 9,995
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

I KNOW maria wants to have sex with me and she says her heart says no nad her head says FUCK YES! haha so i told her i cazn have sex w her objectively and so we had sex! but that was 3 days ago...(2 weeks of nothing) and even though things are awesome now asides from today i dont think ikm gettinglaid


BUT we are going to yosemite in 2 weeks for 5 days,,,same tent...i AM getting laid and well see what happens then..i am hoping that things get better after were alone and have a blast there lol
__________________
Ford Ranger Edge Supercab, 2004 3.0 Auto, 2WD, 4.10 Axle 31x10.5x15 BF Goodrich All Terrain T/A KO's


My Truck Is My Mountain Bike's Ride!

Class III hitch, Rhino Bedliner, Almost Maxed T-Bar Crank, Tuff Country Add A Leaf, Custom Low Anchor Points, OEM ('99) Tow Hooks, Pro Comp Offroad Lights , Mustang Dome Light, Clear Corners, Slim Toolbox, Blinker Mod,Cargo Brake Light Mod,Expo Lighted Visors, Ultra Silverstar heads/fogs, Fog/high mod, Reverse/switched lights, Bike Fork Mounts
  #5879  
Old 05-05-2011, 06:29 PM
DeckedOut DeckedOut is offline
Liquir up Front, Poker in
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 232
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Can I trade my gf in for a fuck buddy?

Also, my paint code is apparently not yz, but dm. The older hot rodders Ive hung out with refer to me as the dalmation
__________________
2003 Ford Ranger Regular Cab 2WD
Modified Air Intake , 17 Inch Wheels , Custom Interior, Custom Ford Emblems, Black Headlight Covers, Tinted Euro Tailights, Tinted Third Brake Light, Purple Underglow, Engine Dress Up (In progress), Air Box Mod Sony XPLod Subs/Amps, Aux Lights, Hand Made Grille Inserts, Playing Card Vinyl, LineX Bed Liner, Some undercoating (in progress), Dual Exhaust
  #5880  
Old 05-05-2011, 06:31 PM
Fordzilla80 Fordzilla80 is offline
Welcome to FRF!
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,952
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazardousranger View Post
I KNOW maria wants to have sex with me and she says her heart says no nad her head says FUCK YES! haha so i told her i cazn have sex w her objectively and so we had sex! but that was 3 days ago...(2 weeks of nothing) and even though things are awesome now asides from today i dont think ikm gettinglaid


BUT we are going to yosemite in 2 weeks for 5 days,,,same tent...i AM getting laid and well see what happens then..i am hoping that things get better after were alone and have a blast there lol
You're lucky. It took me forever to get to a point where I could fuck Kate, and after this there's no way. I know she wants to, she's just like your girl. But I haven't gotten laid in like 3 weeks. It fucking sucks.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hmm missed this thread when I started here, Hi frf from Calgary KraziIvan Introduce Yourself 10 01-04-2011 06:52 AM
FRF Afterhours / BS Thread Smokey Off Topic 35284 01-03-2011 10:10 PM
FRF Official Burn out thread. Dcrymes99ranger Vehicle Snapshots 24 10-22-2010 10:08 PM
FRF Official Ranger with Mustang wheels thread.. Dcrymes99ranger Vehicle Snapshots 17 10-15-2010 06:47 AM
Official 2010 FRF Branson meet pics thread. TheBearJeweler Meet & Greet Photos 19 06-15-2010 09:27 AM