Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!
  #5131  
Old 04-21-2011, 10:28 PM
Radness Radness is offline
Tactical Pterodactyl
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 158
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by richarddhoward View Post
But he's so ronry lol

I'm more worried about China
Yeah, because we'd send those Canadians home crying to mama. :-)

Oh burn!
__________________
2002 Ford Ranger Edge 4x4 - Extended Cab V6
Freedom Lover, Gun Owner, Patriot

After Hours Clan Member

"The nation that forgets it's defenders, will itself be forgotten." - Calvin Coolidge

"Love gains the final victory." - Dietrich Bonhoeffer

"Where liberty dwells, there is my country." Benjamin Franklin
  #5132  
Old 04-21-2011, 10:28 PM
OhSoLowBoxBdy OhSoLowBoxBdy is offline
Dropt At Birth
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 208
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by richarddhoward View Post
Because your father is really a sperm donor. I have never met my real father. He's dead as far as I'm concerned. Fuck what other people think, like you for you. There is always friends to be made. Hell if I cared what people thought about me I'd have hung myself years ago
Im just so afraid of becoming him and I know what i went through and I dont ever wanna put anybody through that hell. Ive tried to kill myself I wont lie. Ive tried. Ive done alot of shit im not proud of. All i ever wanted was to feel accepted and to this day I dont feel accepted by societys standards
__________________
Facebook.http://www.facebook.com/SouthernRedneck

LowLyfe Kustoms Petitioning East TN Chapter President.
  #5133  
Old 04-21-2011, 10:28 PM
Radness Radness is offline
Tactical Pterodactyl
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 158
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by richarddhoward View Post
Because your father is really a sperm donor. I have never met my real father. He's dead as far as I'm concerned. Fuck what other people think, like you for you. There is always friends to be made. Hell if I cared what people thought about me I'd have hung myself years ago
X2 - My Dad and I really didn't have a relationship until I was 18. Now we have a good one. But I agree about liking you for you.
__________________
2002 Ford Ranger Edge 4x4 - Extended Cab V6
Freedom Lover, Gun Owner, Patriot

After Hours Clan Member

"The nation that forgets it's defenders, will itself be forgotten." - Calvin Coolidge

"Love gains the final victory." - Dietrich Bonhoeffer

"Where liberty dwells, there is my country." Benjamin Franklin
  #5134  
Old 04-21-2011, 10:29 PM
Ranger Sport Ranger Sport is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,137
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radness View Post
Yeah, because we'd send those Canadians home crying to mama. :-)

Oh burn!
What's the burn? Americans don't know about politics AND economy?
  #5135  
Old 04-21-2011, 10:31 PM
Radness Radness is offline
Tactical Pterodactyl
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 158
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger Sport View Post
What's the burn? Americans don't know about politics AND economy?
haha

That is a burn too..lol

Sadly, many Americans are fooled, by a leader who talks good BS...We need a leader who is HONEST, and UPFRONT, and is about preservation of liberty, not control by the government.
__________________
2002 Ford Ranger Edge 4x4 - Extended Cab V6
Freedom Lover, Gun Owner, Patriot

After Hours Clan Member

"The nation that forgets it's defenders, will itself be forgotten." - Calvin Coolidge

"Love gains the final victory." - Dietrich Bonhoeffer

"Where liberty dwells, there is my country." Benjamin Franklin
  #5136  
Old 04-21-2011, 10:34 PM
richarddhoward richarddhoward is offline
Road Trippin' King!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 5,010
Send a message via MSN to richarddhoward
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radness View Post
haha

That is a burn too..lol

Sadly, many Americans are fooled, by a leader who talks good BS...We need a leader who is HONEST, and UPFRONT, and is about preservation of liberty, not control by the government.
x2

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhSoLowBoxBdy View Post
Im just so afraid of becoming him and I know what i went through and I dont ever wanna put anybody through that hell. Ive tried to kill myself I wont lie. Ive tried. Ive done alot of shit im not proud of. All i ever wanted was to feel accepted and to this day I dont feel accepted by societys standards
Fuck societys "standards". Tell me what the definition of societys normal person is, and I'll give you a billion dollars of Donald Trump's money. There is no such thing as normal. Hence we are individuals, not sociatiles. Yes I made up a word lol Be you, smile, laugh, love it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger Sport View Post
If i gave two shits, i would have left this forum last year.

----------



China doesn't need to invade, why would they destroy what they own?


lololol
Because we have more fuel then the Middle East, and coal then anywhere in the world
__________________
97 Ranger - 4.0 V6 auto, 4wd, 31x10.5x15s Wild Country XTX Sport All Terrains, Warn locking hubs, Pioneer deck with iPod attachment, Snugtop Topper, K&N filter, scan gauge II, Hella 500 Lights, More parts coming, waiting for the paycheck to get bigger!

Truck built in loving memory of Norm Howard
Outcast Racing
PNW Crew!!!
Afterhours Clan!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron_ariens View Post
I think Henry just shit himself
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radness View Post
Its kind of like that carnival game "Whack A Mole" but with guns! Haha
  #5137  
Old 04-21-2011, 10:35 PM
Ranger Sport Ranger Sport is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,137
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

I still say McCain, even at his advanced age, would have been beneficial for the us.

But that's history now, the us gov has to deal with the cards its been dealt. let's hope for the best.
  #5138  
Old 04-21-2011, 10:36 PM
OhSoLowBoxBdy OhSoLowBoxBdy is offline
Dropt At Birth
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 208
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by richarddhoward View Post
x2



Fuck societys "standards". Tell me what the definition of societys normal person is, and I'll give you a billion dollars of Donald Trump's money. There is no such thing as normal. Hence we are individuals, not sociatiles. Yes I made up a word lol Be you, smile, laugh, love it


Yea. I just do wanna change myself. Just dont have the friends around me that are pushing me hard enough
__________________
Facebook.http://www.facebook.com/SouthernRedneck

LowLyfe Kustoms Petitioning East TN Chapter President.
  #5139  
Old 04-21-2011, 10:38 PM
richarddhoward richarddhoward is offline
Road Trippin' King!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 5,010
Send a message via MSN to richarddhoward
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger Sport View Post
I still say McCain, even at his advanced age, would have been beneficial for the us.

But that's history now, the us gov has to deal with the cards its been dealt. let's hope for the best.
he also switched his political views, and got stuck with Palin. I'd rather have sex with her then EVER, EVER FUCKING HAVE HER IN THE OVAL OFFICE even as a VP. She is no better the Jersey Shore.

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhSoLowBoxBdy View Post
Yea. I just do wanna change myself. Just dont have the friends around me that are pushing me hard enough
What do you need them to push you for? If you want to change, you will do it on your terms. Not theirs.
__________________
97 Ranger - 4.0 V6 auto, 4wd, 31x10.5x15s Wild Country XTX Sport All Terrains, Warn locking hubs, Pioneer deck with iPod attachment, Snugtop Topper, K&N filter, scan gauge II, Hella 500 Lights, More parts coming, waiting for the paycheck to get bigger!

Truck built in loving memory of Norm Howard
Outcast Racing
PNW Crew!!!
Afterhours Clan!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron_ariens View Post
I think Henry just shit himself
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radness View Post
Its kind of like that carnival game "Whack A Mole" but with guns! Haha
  #5140  
Old 04-21-2011, 10:38 PM
Ranger Sport Ranger Sport is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,137
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by richarddhoward View Post
Because we have more fuel then the Middle East, and coal then anywhere in the world
Canada is the third ranked in the world for oil. If we nationalized it, we would be a powerful country, but we're fucking retards, selling all our resources for cheap.

Water, oil, aluminium, gold, i hear we had diamonds in quebec too, etc etc.
  #5141  
Old 04-21-2011, 10:39 PM
richarddhoward richarddhoward is offline
Road Trippin' King!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 5,010
Send a message via MSN to richarddhoward
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger Sport View Post
Canada is the third ranked in the world for oil. If we nationalized it, we would be a powerful country, but we're fucking retards, selling all our resources for cheap.

Water, oil, aluminium, gold, i hear we had diamonds in quebec too, etc etc.
You have diamonds in Quebec, my company just built a plant there for them, and roads. The same goes for the US, we could make Trillions, and bring back the industrial might that we once had, as well as feed, house and employ every American
__________________
97 Ranger - 4.0 V6 auto, 4wd, 31x10.5x15s Wild Country XTX Sport All Terrains, Warn locking hubs, Pioneer deck with iPod attachment, Snugtop Topper, K&N filter, scan gauge II, Hella 500 Lights, More parts coming, waiting for the paycheck to get bigger!

Truck built in loving memory of Norm Howard
Outcast Racing
PNW Crew!!!
Afterhours Clan!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron_ariens View Post
I think Henry just shit himself
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radness View Post
Its kind of like that carnival game "Whack A Mole" but with guns! Haha
  #5142  
Old 04-21-2011, 10:40 PM
OhSoLowBoxBdy OhSoLowBoxBdy is offline
Dropt At Birth
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 208
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by richarddhoward View Post

----------



What do you need them to push you for? If you want to change, you will do it on your terms. Not theirs.
Cause when i push myself i give up lol. I like to have people to have my back and support me
__________________
Facebook.http://www.facebook.com/SouthernRedneck

LowLyfe Kustoms Petitioning East TN Chapter President.
  #5143  
Old 04-21-2011, 10:46 PM
Radness Radness is offline
Tactical Pterodactyl
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 158
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger Sport View Post
I still say McCain, even at his advanced age, would have been beneficial for the us.

But that's history now, the us gov has to deal with the cards its been dealt. let's hope for the best.
I don't think you can call age as a factor. Ronald Reagan was around the same age, and in MY opinion, is one of the, if not THE greatest President we have had.

Although, McCain is a Neo Con. Meaning, a person who PRETENDS to be Conservative, but isn't. While I respect him for his service during Vietnam, but I don't think he would have that good for the US. He would have been better than Obama, IMO.
__________________
2002 Ford Ranger Edge 4x4 - Extended Cab V6
Freedom Lover, Gun Owner, Patriot

After Hours Clan Member

"The nation that forgets it's defenders, will itself be forgotten." - Calvin Coolidge

"Love gains the final victory." - Dietrich Bonhoeffer

"Where liberty dwells, there is my country." Benjamin Franklin
  #5144  
Old 04-21-2011, 10:46 PM
Ranger Sport Ranger Sport is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,137
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by richarddhoward View Post
he also switched his political views, and got stuck with Palin. I'd rather have sex with her then EVER, EVER FUCKING HAVE HER IN THE OVAL OFFICE even as a VP. She is no better the Jersey Shore.
McCain's problem was that people fell to the propaganda. Obama preached peace, but wanted to send much more troops to iraq. McCain simply said he wanted to recall them to the us, but he was in a party that started the invasion.

Plus i can't see how Palin could do worse than Gore.

Gore is a lying bastard, making tons of money pretending to care about the environment, spreading lies based on reports dating in the 60s that were proven faulty.

Plus Gore pollutes, a LOT.
  #5145  
Old 04-21-2011, 10:49 PM
Radness Radness is offline
Tactical Pterodactyl
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 158
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger Sport View Post
McCain's problem was that people fell to the propaganda. Obama preached peace, but wanted to send much more troops to iraq. McCain simply said he wanted to recall them to the us, but he was in a party that started the invasion.

Plus i can't see how Palin could do worse than Gore.

Gore is a lying bastard, making tons of money pretending to care about the environment, spreading lies based on reports dating in the 60s that were proven faulty.

Plus Gore pollutes, a LOT.
Obama is a Progressive Liberal (the most dangerous kind). What he is proposing, is socialism.
__________________
2002 Ford Ranger Edge 4x4 - Extended Cab V6
Freedom Lover, Gun Owner, Patriot

After Hours Clan Member

"The nation that forgets it's defenders, will itself be forgotten." - Calvin Coolidge

"Love gains the final victory." - Dietrich Bonhoeffer

"Where liberty dwells, there is my country." Benjamin Franklin
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hmm missed this thread when I started here, Hi frf from Calgary KraziIvan Introduce Yourself 10 01-04-2011 06:52 AM
FRF Afterhours / BS Thread Smokey Off Topic 35284 01-03-2011 10:10 PM
FRF Official Burn out thread. Dcrymes99ranger Vehicle Snapshots 24 10-22-2010 10:08 PM
FRF Official Ranger with Mustang wheels thread.. Dcrymes99ranger Vehicle Snapshots 17 10-15-2010 06:47 AM
Official 2010 FRF Branson meet pics thread. TheBearJeweler Meet & Greet Photos 19 06-15-2010 09:27 AM