Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!
  #4276  
Old 04-13-2011, 07:51 PM
aaron_ariens aaron_ariens is offline
NO H8.
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,435
Send a message via AIM to aaron_ariens Send a message via MSN to aaron_ariens
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

No, they usually look like a pile.

I do have respect for Vw though, and the 94-01 Acura integra
__________________
2001 Ford Ranger XLT 3.0 V6 Automatic.
1995 Acura Integra LS
PNW Crew!
http://www.facebook.com/aaron.ariens

Quote:
Originally Posted by richarddhoward View Post
Lol, Aaron: "I only text with trees, it makes it hard to text while driving though, I have to keep running the truck into trees to text!!" EPIC my friend. Lol
  #4277  
Old 04-13-2011, 07:54 PM
richarddhoward richarddhoward is offline
Road Trippin' King!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 5,010
Send a message via MSN to richarddhoward
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron_ariens View Post
No, they usually look like a pile.

I do have respect for Vw though, and the 94-01 Acura integra
Integra...EW!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirttrackracer View Post
whats your guys input with imports? heavly modded imports? you like em or no
I like Subys and the Euro's. Aaron can tell you of my hatred of Honda and all things similar! He's seen it first hand lol They are cute little toys, but not as cool as muscle cars and trucks
__________________
97 Ranger - 4.0 V6 auto, 4wd, 31x10.5x15s Wild Country XTX Sport All Terrains, Warn locking hubs, Pioneer deck with iPod attachment, Snugtop Topper, K&N filter, scan gauge II, Hella 500 Lights, More parts coming, waiting for the paycheck to get bigger!

Truck built in loving memory of Norm Howard
Outcast Racing
PNW Crew!!!
Afterhours Clan!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron_ariens View Post
I think Henry just shit himself
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radness View Post
Its kind of like that carnival game "Whack A Mole" but with guns! Haha
  #4278  
Old 04-13-2011, 07:58 PM
HIGH TECH REDNECK HIGH TECH REDNECK is offline
Haters Gonna Hate
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,671
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by richarddhoward View Post

----------



This isn't like facebook, if all you do is sit on the thread, you won't catch any new posts until you hit refresh
i dont do face book and i just read 11 pages about clinton so i dont sit on this thread.
__________________
2008 F250 Super Duty KEM tuned
  #4279  
Old 04-13-2011, 07:58 PM
pooleo pooleo is offline
Ban Survivor. (x2)
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 6,764
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron_ariens View Post
YES. I'm getting a 2009 tailgate!

The mounting ball thingys are of different size. Bigger, it will fit, but will have slop. jfyi
__________________
1999 | Ext. Cab | 4.0 | 4x4 | 4.10's
Quote:
A Gladiator does not fear death. He embraces it. Caresses it. Fucks it. Each time he enters the arena, he slips his c0ck in the mouth of the beast, and prays to thrust home before the jaws snap shut. - Oenomaus
Ball Joints/Upper A-Arms How To
Replace Door pin/bushing
Repair broken dome light tabs
VIDEO OHC Install
  #4280  
Old 04-13-2011, 08:03 PM
richarddhoward richarddhoward is offline
Road Trippin' King!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 5,010
Send a message via MSN to richarddhoward
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMT1559 View Post
i dont do face book and i just read 11 pages about clinton so i dont sit on this thread.
Alright, I wasn't sure. I really don't get why you are having that issue then. Hmm...
__________________
97 Ranger - 4.0 V6 auto, 4wd, 31x10.5x15s Wild Country XTX Sport All Terrains, Warn locking hubs, Pioneer deck with iPod attachment, Snugtop Topper, K&N filter, scan gauge II, Hella 500 Lights, More parts coming, waiting for the paycheck to get bigger!

Truck built in loving memory of Norm Howard
Outcast Racing
PNW Crew!!!
Afterhours Clan!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron_ariens View Post
I think Henry just shit himself
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radness View Post
Its kind of like that carnival game "Whack A Mole" but with guns! Haha
  #4281  
Old 04-13-2011, 08:05 PM
dirttrackracer dirttrackracer is offline
no regrets
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 530
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by richarddhoward View Post
Integra...EW!!!!



I like Subys and the Euro's. Aaron can tell you of my hatred of Honda and all things similar! He's seen it first hand lol They are cute little toys, but not as cool as muscle cars and trucks
i have a musle truck 78 f150 400motified cammed rollrrockers, alunmium heads, holly double pumpercarb and other goodies.
but i want and ned something good on gas and if that means i have to sell my quad i am. got ya haha
theres two cars im looking at this one, turbod, some engine moods, nitrous 5lb ZEX. new guages rims, paint, bodykit, wing, interior is pretty mutch stock, 6 sped. lots of other moods
bee-r revlimiter


and a acura integra, header and full xhaust. corbleau racing bucket seates. short throw shift kit. 5 speed. twin turbo. needs body work and paint. stock rims. interor is bacially brand new. new radio touch screen. comes with extra parts to install was a project car runs/drivs and is inspectd. $3700
__________________
sold-91' extra cab 4.0 auto went from 3in lowered to 11in of lift.
  #4282  
Old 04-13-2011, 08:08 PM
richarddhoward richarddhoward is offline
Road Trippin' King!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 5,010
Send a message via MSN to richarddhoward
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirttrackracer View Post
i have a musle truck 78 f150 400motified cammed rollrrockers, alunmium heads, holly double pumpercarb and other goodies.
but i want and ned something good on gas and if that means i have to sell my quad i am. got ya haha
theres two cars im looking at this one, turbod, some engine moods, nitrous 5lb ZEX. new guages rims, paint, bodykit, wing, interior is pretty mutch stock, 6 sped. lots of other moods
bee-r revlimiter


and a acura integra, header and full xhaust. corbleau racing bucket seates. short throw shift kit. 5 speed. twin turbo. needs body work and paint. stock rims. interor is bacially brand new. new radio touch screen. comes with extra parts to install was a project car runs/drivs and is inspectd. $3700
I used to build those cars with friends. You realize that neither is a great improvement over what you have for mileage? At least I've never seen a twin turbo'd Integra get more then 22 mpg, and a Eclipse get 23. Unless they are non turbo'd.
__________________
97 Ranger - 4.0 V6 auto, 4wd, 31x10.5x15s Wild Country XTX Sport All Terrains, Warn locking hubs, Pioneer deck with iPod attachment, Snugtop Topper, K&N filter, scan gauge II, Hella 500 Lights, More parts coming, waiting for the paycheck to get bigger!

Truck built in loving memory of Norm Howard
Outcast Racing
PNW Crew!!!
Afterhours Clan!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron_ariens View Post
I think Henry just shit himself
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radness View Post
Its kind of like that carnival game "Whack A Mole" but with guns! Haha
  #4283  
Old 04-13-2011, 08:09 PM
aaron_ariens aaron_ariens is offline
NO H8.
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,435
Send a message via AIM to aaron_ariens Send a message via MSN to aaron_ariens
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooleo View Post
The mounting ball thingys are of different size. Bigger, it will fit, but will have slop. jfyi
Ah alright, good info!

Quote:
Originally Posted by richarddhoward View Post
Integra...EW!!!!


AYE! Be nice!
__________________
2001 Ford Ranger XLT 3.0 V6 Automatic.
1995 Acura Integra LS
PNW Crew!
http://www.facebook.com/aaron.ariens

Quote:
Originally Posted by richarddhoward View Post
Lol, Aaron: "I only text with trees, it makes it hard to text while driving though, I have to keep running the truck into trees to text!!" EPIC my friend. Lol
  #4284  
Old 04-13-2011, 08:11 PM
dirttrackracer dirttrackracer is offline
no regrets
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 530
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by richarddhoward View Post
I used to build those cars with friends. You realize that neither is a great improvement over what you have for mileage? At least I've never seen a twin turbo'd Integra get more then 22 mpg, and a Eclipse get 23. Unless they are non turbo'd.
i get 14-16 driving easy. and i also need something reliable so i can drive far and not worry about it breaking.
the integra the guy said it gets like 21 isnt to bad
the eclipse gets 25 so the seller says
__________________
sold-91' extra cab 4.0 auto went from 3in lowered to 11in of lift.
  #4285  
Old 04-13-2011, 08:14 PM
aaron_ariens aaron_ariens is offline
NO H8.
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,435
Send a message via AIM to aaron_ariens Send a message via MSN to aaron_ariens
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Out of the two...I'd take the Teggy. Honda engine.
__________________
2001 Ford Ranger XLT 3.0 V6 Automatic.
1995 Acura Integra LS
PNW Crew!
http://www.facebook.com/aaron.ariens

Quote:
Originally Posted by richarddhoward View Post
Lol, Aaron: "I only text with trees, it makes it hard to text while driving though, I have to keep running the truck into trees to text!!" EPIC my friend. Lol
  #4286  
Old 04-13-2011, 08:16 PM
richarddhoward richarddhoward is offline
Road Trippin' King!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 5,010
Send a message via MSN to richarddhoward
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron_ariens View Post
Out of the two...I'd take the Teggy. Honda engine.
Not if it's twin turbo'd, it will probably be tired. I'd take the Eclipse. But I hate Honda lol They are both interference type engines. So make sure to check the timing chain/belt. Also, is getting a car that only gains you 5 mpg to 8 mpg really going to help that much? On top of that you have insurance costs, car payments etc.
__________________
97 Ranger - 4.0 V6 auto, 4wd, 31x10.5x15s Wild Country XTX Sport All Terrains, Warn locking hubs, Pioneer deck with iPod attachment, Snugtop Topper, K&N filter, scan gauge II, Hella 500 Lights, More parts coming, waiting for the paycheck to get bigger!

Truck built in loving memory of Norm Howard
Outcast Racing
PNW Crew!!!
Afterhours Clan!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron_ariens View Post
I think Henry just shit himself
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radness View Post
Its kind of like that carnival game "Whack A Mole" but with guns! Haha
  #4287  
Old 04-13-2011, 08:18 PM
aaron_ariens aaron_ariens is offline
NO H8.
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,435
Send a message via AIM to aaron_ariens Send a message via MSN to aaron_ariens
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by richarddhoward View Post
Not if it's twin turbo'd, it will probably be tired. I'd take the Eclipse. But I hate Honda lol They are both interference type engines. So make sure to check the timing chain/belt. Also, is getting a car that only gains you 5 mpg to 8 mpg really going to help that much? On top of that you have insurance costs, car payments etc.
True. I keep looking at cars for MPG reasons, but I keep reminding myself that payments and more insurence would cost more than paying more money for gas.
__________________
2001 Ford Ranger XLT 3.0 V6 Automatic.
1995 Acura Integra LS
PNW Crew!
http://www.facebook.com/aaron.ariens

Quote:
Originally Posted by richarddhoward View Post
Lol, Aaron: "I only text with trees, it makes it hard to text while driving though, I have to keep running the truck into trees to text!!" EPIC my friend. Lol
  #4288  
Old 04-13-2011, 08:19 PM
richarddhoward richarddhoward is offline
Road Trippin' King!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 5,010
Send a message via MSN to richarddhoward
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron_ariens View Post
True. I keep looking at cars for MPG reasons, but I keep reminding myself that payments and more insurence would cost more than paying more money for gas.
Yeah, hence no VW TDI yet, bah
__________________
97 Ranger - 4.0 V6 auto, 4wd, 31x10.5x15s Wild Country XTX Sport All Terrains, Warn locking hubs, Pioneer deck with iPod attachment, Snugtop Topper, K&N filter, scan gauge II, Hella 500 Lights, More parts coming, waiting for the paycheck to get bigger!

Truck built in loving memory of Norm Howard
Outcast Racing
PNW Crew!!!
Afterhours Clan!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron_ariens View Post
I think Henry just shit himself
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radness View Post
Its kind of like that carnival game "Whack A Mole" but with guns! Haha
  #4289  
Old 04-13-2011, 08:21 PM
aaron_ariens aaron_ariens is offline
NO H8.
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,435
Send a message via AIM to aaron_ariens Send a message via MSN to aaron_ariens
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by richarddhoward View Post
Yeah, hence no VW TDI yet, bah
Exactly.

I keep trying to tell myself no payments until I am out of school, lets see how that works.
__________________
2001 Ford Ranger XLT 3.0 V6 Automatic.
1995 Acura Integra LS
PNW Crew!
http://www.facebook.com/aaron.ariens

Quote:
Originally Posted by richarddhoward View Post
Lol, Aaron: "I only text with trees, it makes it hard to text while driving though, I have to keep running the truck into trees to text!!" EPIC my friend. Lol
  #4290  
Old 04-13-2011, 08:23 PM
dirttrackracer dirttrackracer is offline
no regrets
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 530
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

i would drop plates on the ranger and being older car to start with insurance wouldnt be that mutch more like 15 a week. and im not sure im just shoppin around, ill probally end up with a car wit some mods but mostly stock
__________________
sold-91' extra cab 4.0 auto went from 3in lowered to 11in of lift.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hmm missed this thread when I started here, Hi frf from Calgary KraziIvan Introduce Yourself 10 01-04-2011 06:52 AM
FRF Afterhours / BS Thread Smokey Off Topic 35284 01-03-2011 10:10 PM
FRF Official Burn out thread. Dcrymes99ranger Vehicle Snapshots 24 10-22-2010 10:08 PM
FRF Official Ranger with Mustang wheels thread.. Dcrymes99ranger Vehicle Snapshots 17 10-15-2010 06:47 AM
Official 2010 FRF Branson meet pics thread. TheBearJeweler Meet & Greet Photos 19 06-15-2010 09:27 AM