Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!
  #3256  
Old 04-05-2011, 06:14 PM
AlxGry AlxGry is offline
Get gnarly!
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 670
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by richarddhoward View Post
Oh so you talked to Alan? lol
ooooh burrrrn on alan hahaha
__________________
2001 Ranger Edge Super Cab
4.0L SOHC 4.10 l/s Rear
3" Summit Body Lift
15x10 D Window Rims 3.76" Backspace
33x12.50 Goodyear Duratracs
  #3257  
Old 04-05-2011, 06:15 PM
dirttrackracer dirttrackracer is offline
no regrets
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 530
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

aa shit i wish there was a thing we could do that you could erace your brain and frogt about the stupid shit.
__________________
sold-91' extra cab 4.0 auto went from 3in lowered to 11in of lift.
  #3258  
Old 04-05-2011, 06:15 PM
richarddhoward richarddhoward is offline
Road Trippin' King!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 5,010
Send a message via MSN to richarddhoward
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirttrackracer View Post
im not mutch of date a different girl kind of guy. and this is th first girl that acually messages m instead of me to them haha
Lol I was/am a huge flirt with women, I was always going for a specific girl, that didn't mean I didn't hang out with a TON of other girls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlxGry View Post
ooooh burrrrn on alan hahaha
Lol
__________________
97 Ranger - 4.0 V6 auto, 4wd, 31x10.5x15s Wild Country XTX Sport All Terrains, Warn locking hubs, Pioneer deck with iPod attachment, Snugtop Topper, K&N filter, scan gauge II, Hella 500 Lights, More parts coming, waiting for the paycheck to get bigger!

Truck built in loving memory of Norm Howard
Outcast Racing
PNW Crew!!!
Afterhours Clan!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron_ariens View Post
I think Henry just shit himself
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radness View Post
Its kind of like that carnival game "Whack A Mole" but with guns! Haha
  #3259  
Old 04-05-2011, 06:18 PM
dirttrackracer dirttrackracer is offline
no regrets
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 530
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

well im guessin shes done idk not answering my messages now. i know i get to emotional about it. but usually when i date someone i acually like them allot. unlike most guys nowadays
__________________
sold-91' extra cab 4.0 auto went from 3in lowered to 11in of lift.
  #3260  
Old 04-05-2011, 06:21 PM
richarddhoward richarddhoward is offline
Road Trippin' King!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 5,010
Send a message via MSN to richarddhoward
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirttrackracer View Post
well im guessin shes done idk not answering my messages now. i know i get to emotional about it. but usually when i date someone i acually like them allot. unlike most guys nowadays
Lol emotional, or over bearing? There is a thin line trust me. I used to be there.
__________________
97 Ranger - 4.0 V6 auto, 4wd, 31x10.5x15s Wild Country XTX Sport All Terrains, Warn locking hubs, Pioneer deck with iPod attachment, Snugtop Topper, K&N filter, scan gauge II, Hella 500 Lights, More parts coming, waiting for the paycheck to get bigger!

Truck built in loving memory of Norm Howard
Outcast Racing
PNW Crew!!!
Afterhours Clan!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron_ariens View Post
I think Henry just shit himself
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radness View Post
Its kind of like that carnival game "Whack A Mole" but with guns! Haha
  #3261  
Old 04-05-2011, 06:23 PM
dirttrackracer dirttrackracer is offline
no regrets
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 530
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by richarddhoward View Post
Lol emotional, or over bearing? There is a thin line trust me. I used to be there.
ehhh idk. i need to rlive some stress im goin to do a major burnout with my f150 and maybee lift till my arms fall off
__________________
sold-91' extra cab 4.0 auto went from 3in lowered to 11in of lift.
  #3262  
Old 04-05-2011, 06:24 PM
AlxGry AlxGry is offline
Get gnarly!
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 670
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirttrackracer View Post
well im guessin shes done idk not answering my messages now. i know i get to emotional about it. but usually when i date someone i acually like them allot. unlike most guys nowadays
feel you on that one. I mean honestly if you want girls it seems like you gotta be an ******* if youre too nice girls will take advantage of you.

But dont feel bad, that last girlfriend i had, about a year ago lmao, i broke up with for a retarded reason.

I dated her for three months and took her a reasonable distance home from school every day. She would never put out

So one night i was in the area she worked at and hadnt seen her for a while so i was like hey babe do you want me to stop by work and say hi for a second and she says yeah sure. So i get to her work and texted her and was like hey do you wanna come outside or do you want me to come in and she gets all pissed and goes Alex i cant just leave work just to talk to you and i was like ok well thats why i asked if i should come in, youre the one who said i could stop by. And she was like bla bla im busy and i was like ok well you get off soon ill just wait outside till you get off and she goes oh well im leaving with my friend soo...idk and i was like well i gotta go too i just wanna say hi and give u a hug before you go is that ok and she was like yeah ill see you in a bit...then it was like 10 minutes after she got off and i was like you gotta stay a little late? and she was like oh no i got off already...my friend was in a hurry so i had to jsut go...

I called her and was like fuck this im done with you you prude bitch.

Probably not the best or most respectful thing to do, but i was mad. An it sucks cause i still miss her now and she was real cool. And if id have stuck with it sheda put out whatever
__________________
2001 Ranger Edge Super Cab
4.0L SOHC 4.10 l/s Rear
3" Summit Body Lift
15x10 D Window Rims 3.76" Backspace
33x12.50 Goodyear Duratracs
  #3263  
Old 04-05-2011, 06:24 PM
richarddhoward richarddhoward is offline
Road Trippin' King!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 5,010
Send a message via MSN to richarddhoward
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirttrackracer View Post
ehhh idk. i need to rlive some stress im goin to do a major burnout with my f150 and maybee lift till my arms fall off
Alrighty then!
__________________
97 Ranger - 4.0 V6 auto, 4wd, 31x10.5x15s Wild Country XTX Sport All Terrains, Warn locking hubs, Pioneer deck with iPod attachment, Snugtop Topper, K&N filter, scan gauge II, Hella 500 Lights, More parts coming, waiting for the paycheck to get bigger!

Truck built in loving memory of Norm Howard
Outcast Racing
PNW Crew!!!
Afterhours Clan!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron_ariens View Post
I think Henry just shit himself
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radness View Post
Its kind of like that carnival game "Whack A Mole" but with guns! Haha
  #3264  
Old 04-05-2011, 06:27 PM
dirttrackracer dirttrackracer is offline
no regrets
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 530
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlxGry View Post
feel you on that one. I mean honestly if you want girls it seems like you gotta be an ******* if youre too nice girls will take advantage of you.

But dont feel bad, that last girlfriend i had, about a year ago lmao, i broke up with for a retarded reason.

I dated her for three months and took her a reasonable distance home from school every day. She would never put out

So one night i was in the area she worked at and hadnt seen her for a while so i was like hey babe do you want me to stop by work and say hi for a second and she says yeah sure. So i get to her work and texted her and was like hey do you wanna come outside or do you want me to come in and she gets all pissed and goes Alex i cant just leave work just to talk to you and i was like ok well thats why i asked if i should come in, youre the one who said i could stop by. And she was like bla bla im busy and i was like ok well you get off soon ill just wait outside till you get off and she goes oh well im leaving with my friend soo...idk and i was like well i gotta go too i just wanna say hi and give u a hug before you go is that ok and she was like yeah ill see you in a bit...then it was like 10 minutes after she got off and i was like you gotta stay a little late? and she was like oh no i got off already...my friend was in a hurry so i had to jsut go...

I called her and was like fuck this im done with you you prude bitch.

Probably not the best or most respectful thing to do, but i was mad. An it sucks cause i still miss her now and she was real cool. And if id have stuck with it sheda put out whatever
thats kindove how i feal this one just feals diffrent like idk i think ill be major sorry in a month or a week. the shit us guys do for girls im tellin ya haha
__________________
sold-91' extra cab 4.0 auto went from 3in lowered to 11in of lift.
  #3265  
Old 04-05-2011, 06:28 PM
richarddhoward richarddhoward is offline
Road Trippin' King!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 5,010
Send a message via MSN to richarddhoward
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirttrackracer View Post
thats kindove how i feal this one just feals diffrent like idk i think ill be major sorry in a month or a week. the shit us guys do for girls im tellin ya haha
I used to drive 8 hours to see the ex in college, now I drive 5 hours to see the current. I know this all to well lol
__________________
97 Ranger - 4.0 V6 auto, 4wd, 31x10.5x15s Wild Country XTX Sport All Terrains, Warn locking hubs, Pioneer deck with iPod attachment, Snugtop Topper, K&N filter, scan gauge II, Hella 500 Lights, More parts coming, waiting for the paycheck to get bigger!

Truck built in loving memory of Norm Howard
Outcast Racing
PNW Crew!!!
Afterhours Clan!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron_ariens View Post
I think Henry just shit himself
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radness View Post
Its kind of like that carnival game "Whack A Mole" but with guns! Haha
  #3266  
Old 04-05-2011, 06:29 PM
AlxGry AlxGry is offline
Get gnarly!
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 670
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

it is what it is my friend you win some you loose some...


hmmm what other stupid cliche sayings could i post lmao
__________________
2001 Ranger Edge Super Cab
4.0L SOHC 4.10 l/s Rear
3" Summit Body Lift
15x10 D Window Rims 3.76" Backspace
33x12.50 Goodyear Duratracs
  #3267  
Old 04-05-2011, 06:32 PM
richarddhoward richarddhoward is offline
Road Trippin' King!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 5,010
Send a message via MSN to richarddhoward
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlxGry View Post
it is what it is my friend you win some you loose some...


hmmm what other stupid cliche sayings could i post lmao
And then...
__________________
97 Ranger - 4.0 V6 auto, 4wd, 31x10.5x15s Wild Country XTX Sport All Terrains, Warn locking hubs, Pioneer deck with iPod attachment, Snugtop Topper, K&N filter, scan gauge II, Hella 500 Lights, More parts coming, waiting for the paycheck to get bigger!

Truck built in loving memory of Norm Howard
Outcast Racing
PNW Crew!!!
Afterhours Clan!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron_ariens View Post
I think Henry just shit himself
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radness View Post
Its kind of like that carnival game "Whack A Mole" but with guns! Haha
  #3268  
Old 04-05-2011, 06:33 PM
dirttrackracer dirttrackracer is offline
no regrets
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 530
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by richarddhoward View Post
I used to drive 8 hours to see the ex in college, now I drive 5 hours to see the current. I know this all to well lol
she stoped txtin but i sent this

if you want to talk to me i wil pick you up from practice and tak you home and take you to dinner. i just want to know exactly whats going on. you still mean the world to me and you doing this made me feal lik i hit a wall doing 150. if you want to go with me for the night and talk about more than just this text me or call me and tell me. i know i wnt be sleepin tonight because ill be thinkin of you like always




yea its a lill deep but idkhopefully it works out
__________________
sold-91' extra cab 4.0 auto went from 3in lowered to 11in of lift.
  #3269  
Old 04-05-2011, 06:35 PM
AlxGry AlxGry is offline
Get gnarly!
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 670
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirttrackracer View Post
she stoped txtin but i sent this

if you want to talk to me i wil pick you up from practice and tak you home and take you to dinner. i just want to know exactly whats going on. you still mean the world to me and you doing this made me feal lik i hit a wall doing 150. if you want to go with me for the night and talk about more than just this text me or call me and tell me. i know i wnt be sleepin tonight because ill be thinkin of you like always




yea its a lill deep but idkhopefully it works out
unless shes beat shell think thats sweet and see you care.

But id save the din din money for my rig
__________________
2001 Ranger Edge Super Cab
4.0L SOHC 4.10 l/s Rear
3" Summit Body Lift
15x10 D Window Rims 3.76" Backspace
33x12.50 Goodyear Duratracs
  #3270  
Old 04-05-2011, 06:38 PM
dirttrackracer dirttrackracer is offline
no regrets
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 530
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlxGry View Post
unless shes beat shell think thats sweet and see you care.

But id save the din din money for my rig

QOUTE TIME!!!!!!!!!!
the first to get laid is the first to get paid that has no meaning just sayin haha

and this is current rangr driverside warped rotor bad brakes, leaking at least 2qt of tranny fluid a day
__________________
sold-91' extra cab 4.0 auto went from 3in lowered to 11in of lift.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hmm missed this thread when I started here, Hi frf from Calgary KraziIvan Introduce Yourself 10 01-04-2011 06:52 AM
FRF Afterhours / BS Thread Smokey Off Topic 35284 01-03-2011 10:10 PM
FRF Official Burn out thread. Dcrymes99ranger Vehicle Snapshots 24 10-22-2010 10:08 PM
FRF Official Ranger with Mustang wheels thread.. Dcrymes99ranger Vehicle Snapshots 17 10-15-2010 06:47 AM
Official 2010 FRF Branson meet pics thread. TheBearJeweler Meet & Greet Photos 19 06-15-2010 09:27 AM