Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Go Back   Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! > >
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Welcome to Ford Ranger Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread

  #16  
Old 09-10-2009, 09:00 AM
mr.ranger mr.ranger is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 652
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay fx4 View Post
the only thing i like in that pic is the girl.
x2:d...
__________________
GOING TO BUY a 2009 ford ranger sport 4X4 ..currently saving up enough money
debating on the colour (red, blue or black?)
updating once i buy my baby
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 09-10-2009, 05:11 PM
blueovelboy blueovelboy is offline
GO SHARKS
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,523
Default

still but ugly the car shes a tall drink of cool water on a hot day yum
__________________
Jay's
09 XL reg cab
L4 2.3 , 40 series flowmaster , tinted windows 5% back 35% sides ,muffler removed from air box mod ,and ac on off switch mod , blinker mod, avs window vent shades
coming soon! k&n drop in/fiberglass bed cover/bed sprayed liner
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 09-10-2009, 05:33 PM
olfordtruck olfordtruck is offline
Ford Enthusiast
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 501
Default

Besides non Fords... all those damn boxes around here... the xb, element, cube, soul... every one of them are ugly! I just want to ram into one when I see it. haha
__________________
2003 Ford Ranger Edge 3.0L Vulcan Auto Tranny
MAC Performance Ram Air Intake
Flowmaster Super 44 w/ tailpipe before the wheel
Interior and Exterior LED w/ music interface
Ford Racing front and rear Sway Bars
Limited Slip with 4.10 gears


http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3114321
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 09-10-2009, 06:19 PM
DieHard4rd DieHard4rd is offline
The Old Guy
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 4,824
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixie_boysles View Post
evidentally, youve never seen this pacer or the girl driving it: HOT!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3159332

.

For me, i hate s-10's, aztecs, etc...)
She makes the car look good.

I'd hit it
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 09-10-2009, 06:29 PM
Jay FX4 Jay FX4 is offline
▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,511
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by olfordtruck View Post
Besides non Fords... all those damn boxes around here... the xb, element, cube, soul... every one of them are ugly! I just want to ram into one when I see it. haha
No need. Just breathe on them and they'll probably fall apart.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger Dave (B25) View Post
Our foreign policy is laughable at best. As is the recipient of this years Cracker-Jacks prize for 'peace.'
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toms984x4 View Post
NOS for teh horse powaz!!!
ɹǝʌo ǝɯ dılɟ
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 09-10-2009, 09:33 PM
blueovelboy blueovelboy is offline
GO SHARKS
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,523
Default

hit it, smack it, slap it, bump bumpers, drive the old skin bus through tuna town, split the bearded clam with the flesh pickle, eat the wiskerbisket, have a box lunch at the y need i say more snowball ?
__________________
Jay's
09 XL reg cab
L4 2.3 , 40 series flowmaster , tinted windows 5% back 35% sides ,muffler removed from air box mod ,and ac on off switch mod , blinker mod, avs window vent shades
coming soon! k&n drop in/fiberglass bed cover/bed sprayed liner
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 09-10-2009, 09:40 PM
Jay FX4 Jay FX4 is offline
▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,511
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueovelboy View Post
hit it, smack it, slap it, bump bumpers, drive the old skin bus through tuna town, split the bearded clam with the flesh pickle, eat the wiskerbisket, have a box lunch at the y need i say more snowball ?
What the?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger Dave (B25) View Post
Our foreign policy is laughable at best. As is the recipient of this years Cracker-Jacks prize for 'peace.'
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toms984x4 View Post
NOS for teh horse powaz!!!
ɹǝʌo ǝɯ dılɟ
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 09-11-2009, 05:34 AM
RangerChad RangerChad is offline
Like the Forums
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 38
Default

POS cars I've owned in the past:

'94 Escort wgn - very cheaply made and unreliable.

'02 Honda CR-V - very uncomfortable to ride/drive in. The ergonomics are terrible and it's been a POS since day 1.

'89 Jeep Cherokee limited - i loved the vehicle, but man! what a pos! Always breaking down (but all under warranty. no wonder Chrysler is T.U.) antilock brake system, intake, exhaust manifolds and engine all replaced. Crappy mileage too, but it drove great.

POS and/or ugly cars I have not owned:

Hummers
Nissan trucks
Ford Fairmont - man those were ugly!
AMC Matador
Dodge Omni, K-car - I worked at a Dodge dealer in high school and they were junk when they were still on the lot! (1982)
BMW's - too much of a left-over '80's status symbol. Re-design them already!

Coolest car: Bugatti Veyron 16 cylinder, 4 turbos, 7 speed tranny...The set of tires cost $25 k !!! 1000 HP, 900 lbs torque 253 mph At that speed, the fuel tank will be empty in 12 minutes. Gotta love it!




Oh, and it costs about $1.5 million...
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 09-11-2009, 06:13 AM
Jay FX4 Jay FX4 is offline
▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,511
Default

Only 1000 HP?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger Dave (B25) View Post
Our foreign policy is laughable at best. As is the recipient of this years Cracker-Jacks prize for 'peace.'
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toms984x4 View Post
NOS for teh horse powaz!!!
ɹǝʌo ǝɯ dılɟ
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 09-11-2009, 06:53 AM
olfordtruck olfordtruck is offline
Ford Enthusiast
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 501
Default

And I read an article where easch titanium bolt is $85 and when it is tightened and then loosened it has to be thrown out. It can only be tightened once.
__________________
2003 Ford Ranger Edge 3.0L Vulcan Auto Tranny
MAC Performance Ram Air Intake
Flowmaster Super 44 w/ tailpipe before the wheel
Interior and Exterior LED w/ music interface
Ford Racing front and rear Sway Bars
Limited Slip with 4.10 gears


http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3114321
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 09-11-2009, 07:48 AM
2001xlt4d 2001xlt4d is offline
habba babba, Bartle doo?
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,074
Send a message via AIM to 2001xlt4d Send a message via Yahoo to 2001xlt4d Send a message via Skype™ to 2001xlt4d
Default

cars i love to hate

pt cruiser
bugs
toyota pathfinders
chevy malibus
hoday civics
toyota carolas...

the list goes on..
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 09-11-2009, 10:58 AM
DieHard4rd DieHard4rd is offline
The Old Guy
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 4,824
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueovelboy View Post
hit it, smack it, slap it, bump bumpers, drive the old skin bus through tuna town, split the bearded clam with the flesh pickle, eat the wiskerbisket, have a box lunch at the y need i say more snowball ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jay fx4 View Post
what the?
lmao!!!
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 09-11-2009, 01:22 PM
Jay FX4 Jay FX4 is offline
▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,511
Default

That's funny stuff LOL
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger Dave (B25) View Post
Our foreign policy is laughable at best. As is the recipient of this years Cracker-Jacks prize for 'peace.'
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toms984x4 View Post
NOS for teh horse powaz!!!
ɹǝʌo ǝɯ dılɟ
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 09-12-2009, 09:29 PM
mr.ranger mr.ranger is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 652
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerChad View Post
POS cars I've owned in the past:

'94 Escort wgn - very cheaply made and unreliable.

'02 Honda CR-V - very uncomfortable to ride/drive in. The ergonomics are terrible and it's been a POS since day 1.

'89 Jeep Cherokee limited - i loved the vehicle, but man! what a pos! Always breaking down (but all under warranty. no wonder Chrysler is T.U.) antilock brake system, intake, exhaust manifolds and engine all replaced. Crappy mileage too, but it drove great.

POS and/or ugly cars I have not owned:

Hummers
Nissan trucks
Ford Fairmont - man those were ugly!
AMC Matador
Dodge Omni, K-car - I worked at a Dodge dealer in high school and they were junk when they were still on the lot! (1982)
BMW's - too much of a left-over '80's status symbol. Re-design them already!

Coolest car: Bugatti Veyron 16 cylinder, 4 turbos, 7 speed tranny...The set of tires cost $25 k !!! 1000 HP, 900 lbs torque 253 mph At that speed, the fuel tank will be empty in 12 minutes. Gotta love it!




Oh, and it costs about $1.5 million...
before i got to do a schoolproject on bugatti and the veyron..........best project ever
__________________
GOING TO BUY a 2009 ford ranger sport 4X4 ..currently saving up enough money
debating on the colour (red, blue or black?)
updating once i buy my baby
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 09-22-2009, 10:52 AM
Superlifted06FX4 Superlifted06FX4 is offline
mythical tater
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 651
Send a message via AIM to Superlifted06FX4 Send a message via MSN to Superlifted06FX4
Default

cayon, colorado, trailblazer, crappalier
__________________
2006 Ford Ranger FX4 Level II
torsion bar crank, 32x11.50R15's, DSG Alcoa's, S10 Blazer short OHC, black interior, Sonar projector headlights, taillight mod, Nightshades, hood/grille blackout, glasspack and resonator tip side exhaust, Xtang Blackmagic tonneau cover, THE original STX swap.
1986 Ford Bronco XLT
2013 Ford Focus SE
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
have you guys seen the new halo headlights? i think im in love... CJG Exterior Tech 7 07-01-2009 11:40 AM
Love This Forum! Kierstien Site Announcements, Comments and Suggestions 1 05-14-2009 12:21 PM
93 ranger, my first love haha 93ranger30 Introduce Yourself 1 05-12-2009 02:12 PM
Are Ford Rangers good cars? bearhugs123456789 General Ford Ranger Discussion 5 02-04-2009 08:29 AM