Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Go Back   Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! > >
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Welcome to Ford Ranger Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread

  #211  
Old 02-21-2011, 12:38 PM
DiabloBlanco DiabloBlanco is offline
Get Lifted.
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 6,402
Default Re: cars you love to hate

nissian frontiers

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by dryin View Post
honda civics
x22222222222222222222222222222222
__________________
YZ the way to be!
The Brotherhood!

Mods to come: Camburg entry 6.0 system. FiberwerkX Fenders and bedsides. Tube bumper.
R.I.P. Jeff Ashton. 1992-2011
Reply With Quote
  #212  
Old 02-21-2011, 12:41 PM
08Ranger Sport 4x4 08Ranger Sport 4x4 is offline
"Eh, it'll buff out"
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,683
Default Re: cars you love to hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiabloBlanco View Post
nissian frontiers
bahahahahahaha
__________________
2008 Ford Ranger Sport 4x4 4.0L
-5 speed, undercoating, tinted windows, keyless entry, 3.73 gears
-Pioneer AVIC-F700BT GPS w/10" Pioneer woofer
-3 inch Performance Accessories Body Lift
-33x12.5 r 15 BFG M/T KM2's
Reply With Quote
  #213  
Old 06-25-2011, 08:13 AM
nicksranger01 nicksranger01 is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,155
Default Re: cars you love to hate

Nobody has said the worse car company there is KIA they suck big ass
Reply With Quote
  #214  
Old 06-25-2011, 08:29 AM
FordDude1991 FordDude1991 is offline
Turkey Hill Superstar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,045
Default Re: cars you love to hate

my mom has a KIA, what a POS
__________________
Dave K
2011 Ford Ranger 4x4 Sport 4.0L "Dixie"
Rancho Suspension/Auto/3.73's/Pinstriped/Flowmaster SS Exhaust.

FUTURE: 3' Body Lift/32's/Windshield Visor/Brush Guard.
Reply With Quote
  #215  
Old 06-25-2011, 08:58 AM
djfllmn djfllmn is offline
ford dealer parts guy
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 20,770
Send a message via AIM to djfllmn
Default Re: cars you love to hate

anything german
__________________
2016 F150 Supercrew XLT 5.0
1968 Ford Thunderbird Tudor 429 Thunderjet V8

(Click for Project Log)

traded-2007 F150 XLT Supercab 5.4
Sold:03 Sonic Blue FX4 Steppie 4.0SOHC 5spd
ranger free since 6/15/2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan03CO View Post
These threads make me feel better about myself....
Quote:
Originally Posted by guell View Post
Welcome to the internet, if this is your first visit to it I suggest you stock up on a lot of preparation h cause you gonna be butt hurt a lot
Reply With Quote
  #216  
Old 10-24-2011, 10:45 PM
radar4077 radar4077 is offline
Ford Ranger XLT 2WD
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 34
Default Re: cars you love to hate

I had a eagle premier, drove fine til it was was then it would jump from 1st to 3rd, also plymouth colt vista wtf were they thinkin
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #217  
Old 10-25-2011, 12:55 AM
Dawgpack Dawgpack is offline
Explorer Owner
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 582
Default Re: cars you love to hate

WRX's and STI's. It's not so much the car as much as the drivers. Every single one of them thinks that their subaru is the most badass thing on the planet. Drives me more nuts than civics with fart cans sometimes.
__________________
1999 Ford Explorer XLT, 4x4, 4.0 SOHC, 31x10.5r15 duratracs, tinted tails, Warrior Shackles/AAL/TT, Curt roof basket Car Domain
SOLD: 1997 Ford Ranger XLT, 4x4, ext cab, 4.0L V6, 5 spd, 31x10.5R15 BFG T/A KO's, MB Chaos 5 rims, 3" PA Body Lift, Project log: My '97 Ranger 4x4
Reply With Quote
  #218  
Old 10-25-2011, 02:52 AM
Rango88 Rango88 is offline
N/A
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 9,031
Default Re: cars you love to hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawgpack View Post
WRX's and STI's. It's not so much the car as much as the drivers. Every single one of them thinks that their subaru is the most badass thing on the planet. Drives me more nuts than civics with fart cans sometimes.
lol. My Bro's 2010 Ram 5.7L Single Cab with 3.55 Rear beat out an STi on acceleration (not promoting street Racing here). The guy looked like he was going to cry
Reply With Quote
  #219  
Old 10-25-2011, 04:43 AM
Neo Neo is offline
Just call me Neo.
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 2,406
Default

Power wheels cars.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by doyouquaxu View Post
Shhhhh, you know nothing know-nothinger
Reply With Quote
  #220  
Old 10-25-2011, 06:04 AM
MUDFLAP MUDFLAP is offline
BEER!!!!!!
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 711
Default Re: cars you love to hate

VW Jettas. Traded my wives jetta for the ranger. Glad to see that POS GONE! I hated that car and i still do and always will. Everything in that car was built on a "that'll do" mind set....
__________________
BEER ME!!!!!
US ARMY 2004-PRESENT
CVMA 45-1 WISCONSIN
Combat Vets Motorcycle Association
http://45-1cvma.org
03 Super Duty w/7.3, 72 F250 w/390, 99 Ranger XLT Off Road 3.0, 5spd, 4x4, 06 H-D Ultra Classic, well kinda, it looks like a StreetGlide
Reply With Quote
  #221  
Old 10-25-2011, 08:44 AM
OhioMike OhioMike is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 2,761
Default Re: cars you love to hate

Quote:
Nobody has said the worse car company there is KIA they suck big ass
I'm not a fan, but they have made great strides. I see more and more KIA's on the road everyday. Eventhough, I probably would never drive one, unless I won it or was given it, they look a lot better than Hyundai. I still remember one of the worst cars of the late 80's or early 90's, and that was the Hyundai Sonata.

My family bleeds FORD Blue since my grandpa was a mechanical engineer, my dad is a FORD retiree, and my cousin is currently a machinist for FORD. We have driven many cars, trucks, and SUV's in our time, so I may be biased. However, I would not buy any other American brand, which leaves only G.M. I have never liked G.M. or Chrysler (when Chrysler was American).

I do not like the newer Mercedes, but if I had the money I would buy a BMW 5 series since I think they are sharp. I do not like VW, and I used to like Audi until I found out that they were the luxury division of VW. Next, I'm not a big fan of Japanese cars, either. I have never cared much for Toyota -- even their luxury division Lexus because I feel all that was done was minor upgrades and a different nameplate. Last, I would probably never even consider Suburu, FIAT, Mini Cooper, or the other less common vehicle brands.
Reply With Quote
  #222  
Old 10-25-2011, 08:51 AM
Rango88 Rango88 is offline
N/A
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 9,031
Default Re: cars you love to hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by fifthranger View Post
I'm not a fan, but they have made great strides. I see more and more KIA's on the road everyday. Eventhough, I probably would never drive one, unless I won it or was given it, they look a lot better than Hyundai. I still remember one of the worst cars of the late 80's or early 90's, and that was the Hyundai Sonata.

My family bleeds FORD Blue since my grandpa was a mechanical engineer, my dad is a FORD retiree, and my cousin is currently a machinist for FORD. We have driven many cars, trucks, and SUV's in our time, so I may be biased. However, I would not buy any other American brand, which leaves only G.M. I have never liked G.M. or Chrysler (when Chrysler was American).

I do not like the newer Mercedes, but if I had the money I would buy a BMW 5 series since I think they are sharp. I do not like VW, and I used to like Audi until I found out that they were the luxury division of VW. Next, I'm not a big fan of Japanese cars, either. I have never cared much for Toyota -- even their luxury division Lexus because I feel all that was done was minor upgrades and a different nameplate. Last, I would probably never even consider Suburu, FIAT, Mini Cooper, or the other less common vehicle brands.
not to try and influence your opinion of not wanting to own a kia or hyundai unless given to you. I have owned a 2002 Hyundai Sonata and my Fiance owns a 2011 Forte Koup and both are great cars, I'd go back to both of those companies if I wasnt a truck owner through and through (Hyundai and Kia should look into the midsize truck market IMO, maybe come out with a truck that has a ton of features for a low price and could replace the Ranger in the Contractor market )
Reply With Quote
  #223  
Old 10-25-2011, 08:58 AM
SB03Ranger SB03Ranger is offline
checking the weather
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,316
Default Re: cars you love to hate

Toyota Tundras and Chevy Silverado 1500. "A mans Truck" two POS to me there ugly as hell
__________________
its a Ranger
Reply With Quote
  #224  
Old 10-25-2011, 09:00 AM
Rango88 Rango88 is offline
N/A
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 9,031
Default Re: cars you love to hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SB03Ranger View Post
Toyota Tundras and Chevy Silverado 1500. "A mans Truck" two POS to me there ugly as hell
I agree on them POS, but the Tacoma is "handsome???" to me, but trucks to a certain extent shouldnt be handsome either so I am torn on the tacoma's looks
Reply With Quote
  #225  
Old 10-25-2011, 09:09 AM
SB03Ranger SB03Ranger is offline
checking the weather
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,316
Default Re: cars you love to hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rango88 View Post
I agree on them POS, but the Tacoma is "handsome???" to me, but trucks to a certain extent shouldnt be handsome either so I am torn on the tacoma's looks
Yea i like the new taco a lot. if i had the money i would prolly trade my ranger in on a 4 door. i like them so much. idk were toyota effed up the tundra cause it looks like a POS. the taco is the only non american car i would prolly ever buy.
__________________
its a Ranger
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
have you guys seen the new halo headlights? i think im in love... CJG Exterior Tech 7 07-01-2009 11:40 AM
Love This Forum! Kierstien Site Announcements, Comments and Suggestions 1 05-14-2009 12:21 PM
93 ranger, my first love haha 93ranger30 Introduce Yourself 1 05-12-2009 02:12 PM
Are Ford Rangers good cars? bearhugs123456789 General Ford Ranger Discussion 5 02-04-2009 08:29 AM