Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Go Back   Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! > >
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Welcome to Ford Ranger Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread

  #1351  
Old 02-26-2011, 06:23 AM
WearyTraveler WearyTraveler is offline
Own a Ranger graveyard
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 180
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Fighting is just STUPID. You are lucky you only received a 2 day inschool suspension. If I was your principle, I would have sent you home for a week.

You can live your life how ever you want, but my advice to you is that getting pissed off over what someone says to your girl friend is not worth fighting over. Words work far better then fists ever would.

What will happen in a couple years and you are out of school? If you haul off and hit some guy for saying he is going to harass your girl friend on facebook, your ass will be in jail. The police do not care why you hit someone, you started the fight so you get to go for a ride with them.
__________________
1992 Ford Ranger STX
-2" lift
-31" Treadwright Crawlers (yes I run retreads!)
Reply With Quote
  #1352  
Old 02-26-2011, 09:51 AM
NoVa Longbed NoVa Longbed is offline
Drag & Destroy!
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 41
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WearyTraveler View Post
What will happen in a couple years and you are out of school? If you haul off and hit some guy for saying he is going to harass your girl friend on facebook, your ass will be in jail. The police do not care why you hit someone, you started the fight so you get to go for a ride with them.
Traveler has a point here! You think 2 Days of ISS sucks? Try 3 years probation & If you mess up in those 3 years knowing, your going to Richmond to spend 3 years in State prison. Malicious Wounding charges are not cheap my friend!
__________________
6"/7" drop,4 link & Cantilever...March project!
Reply With Quote
  #1353  
Old 02-26-2011, 10:52 AM
Fordzilla80 Fordzilla80 is offline
Welcome to FRF!
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,944
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

If you feel the need to hit someone, you best make sure there ain't no one else around, that you don't make a visible mark, and that the son of a bitch you're hittin fears every last bit of you and wouldn't ever tell a soul what you did.

As for my vent, It's 85 here right now, and it's FEBRUARY. Screw Florida. And it's humid as shit too, so I can't even stand outside without sweating.
Reply With Quote
  #1354  
Old 02-26-2011, 10:53 AM
richarddhoward richarddhoward is offline
Road Trippin' King!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 5,010
Send a message via MSN to richarddhoward
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordzilla80 View Post
If you feel the need to hit someone, you best make sure there ain't no one else around, that you don't make a visible mark, and that the son of a bitch you're hittin fears every last bit of you and wouldn't ever tell a soul what you did.

As for my vent, It's 85 here right now, and it's FEBRUARY. Screw Florida. And it's humid as shit too, so I can't even stand outside without sweating.
This is a plug

Move to Beautiful Montana! Men are men, and sheep are scared! You'll never sweat, you are to busy freezing!
__________________
97 Ranger - 4.0 V6 auto, 4wd, 31x10.5x15s Wild Country XTX Sport All Terrains, Warn locking hubs, Pioneer deck with iPod attachment, Snugtop Topper, K&N filter, scan gauge II, Hella 500 Lights, More parts coming, waiting for the paycheck to get bigger!

Truck built in loving memory of Norm Howard
Outcast Racing
PNW Crew!!!
Afterhours Clan!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron_ariens View Post
I think Henry just shit himself
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radness View Post
Its kind of like that carnival game "Whack A Mole" but with guns! Haha
Reply With Quote
  #1355  
Old 02-26-2011, 10:59 AM
Fordzilla80 Fordzilla80 is offline
Welcome to FRF!
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,944
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by richarddhoward View Post
This is a plug

Move to Beautiful Montana! Men are men, and sheep are scared! You'll never sweat, you are to busy freezing!
I'm not really into sheep sex, or any other animal sex, but the cold temps i'm down for.
Reply With Quote
  #1356  
Old 02-26-2011, 11:01 AM
richarddhoward richarddhoward is offline
Road Trippin' King!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 5,010
Send a message via MSN to richarddhoward
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordzilla80 View Post
I'm not really into sheep sex, or any other animal sex, but the cold temps i'm down for.
Lol don't blame you. I spent two years in Montana, trust me -20 gets old, 85 above gets old, I miss the rain and 45 degrees of Seattle.
__________________
97 Ranger - 4.0 V6 auto, 4wd, 31x10.5x15s Wild Country XTX Sport All Terrains, Warn locking hubs, Pioneer deck with iPod attachment, Snugtop Topper, K&N filter, scan gauge II, Hella 500 Lights, More parts coming, waiting for the paycheck to get bigger!

Truck built in loving memory of Norm Howard
Outcast Racing
PNW Crew!!!
Afterhours Clan!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron_ariens View Post
I think Henry just shit himself
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radness View Post
Its kind of like that carnival game "Whack A Mole" but with guns! Haha
Reply With Quote
  #1357  
Old 02-26-2011, 11:05 AM
Fordzilla80 Fordzilla80 is offline
Welcome to FRF!
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,944
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

I hear ya. I want to be somewhere where the temp never gets above 80, and never below 30. But San Francisco is too gay for me. LOL!
Reply With Quote
  #1358  
Old 02-26-2011, 06:24 PM
schultzkenneth schultzkenneth is offline
Same Stuff, Different Day
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 455
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

DAMN IT, i think i broke the police scanner....
__________________

1997 Ford Ranger XLT, 2.3L I4, Auto, 2wd, Regular Cab, 91k miles. 7.5in 4.10 Open Rear Axle

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireRanger View Post
Experience is useless if it is wrong, and there's a lot of experienced morons.
Keep the air in the spare, and the bag in the wheel - Adam Carolla
Reply With Quote
  #1359  
Old 02-26-2011, 07:27 PM
day004 day004 is offline
Like the Forums
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 49
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by richarddhoward View Post
This is a plug

Move to Beautiful Montana! Men are men, and sheep are scared! You'll never sweat, you are to busy freezing!
I thought the quote was " The men are men, the women are too and sheep are scared".
Reply With Quote
  #1360  
Old 02-26-2011, 09:24 PM
Superlifted06FX4 Superlifted06FX4 is offline
mythical tater
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 651
Send a message via AIM to Superlifted06FX4 Send a message via MSN to Superlifted06FX4
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerbabe06 View Post
I got one new tire, and that was the one that split when I hit that block of ice. the other ones are 3 years old, and whats road hazard?
You told me you got tires last year.

Tire warranty plans pay in full or in part for the replacement or repair of damaged tires and/or rims from “road hazards.” Road hazards are defined as pot holes, debris, nails, wood, and other hazards found in the road. Curbs, sidewalks, and stone walls are not road hazards. This is an important distinction to consider when deciding if tire insurance is right for you (discussed further ahead).
__________________
2006 Ford Ranger FX4 Level II
torsion bar crank, 32x11.50R15's, DSG Alcoa's, S10 Blazer short OHC, black interior, Sonar projector headlights, taillight mod, Nightshades, hood/grille blackout, glasspack and resonator tip side exhaust, Xtang Blackmagic tonneau cover, THE original STX swap.
1986 Ford Bronco XLT
2013 Ford Focus SE
Reply With Quote
  #1361  
Old 02-26-2011, 09:30 PM
DiabloBlanco DiabloBlanco is offline
Get Lifted.
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 6,402
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

x2^ 80,000 mile warranty on the kumhos i bought. got in an accident and hit a median. Desroyed tire, tried to get new ones and warranty was void.
__________________
YZ the way to be!
The Brotherhood!

Mods to come: Camburg entry 6.0 system. FiberwerkX Fenders and bedsides. Tube bumper.
R.I.P. Jeff Ashton. 1992-2011
Reply With Quote
  #1362  
Old 02-26-2011, 09:48 PM
Superlifted06FX4 Superlifted06FX4 is offline
mythical tater
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 651
Send a message via AIM to Superlifted06FX4 Send a message via MSN to Superlifted06FX4
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiabloBlanco View Post
x2^ 80,000 mile warranty on the kumhos i bought. got in an accident and hit a median. Desroyed tire, tried to get new ones and warranty was void.
Why was it void?
__________________
2006 Ford Ranger FX4 Level II
torsion bar crank, 32x11.50R15's, DSG Alcoa's, S10 Blazer short OHC, black interior, Sonar projector headlights, taillight mod, Nightshades, hood/grille blackout, glasspack and resonator tip side exhaust, Xtang Blackmagic tonneau cover, THE original STX swap.
1986 Ford Bronco XLT
2013 Ford Focus SE
Reply With Quote
  #1363  
Old 02-26-2011, 09:58 PM
Rangerbabe06 Rangerbabe06 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 60
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superlifted06FX4 View Post
You told me you got tires last year.

Tire warranty plans pay in full or in part for the replacement or repair of damaged tires and/or rims from “road hazards.” Road hazards are defined as pot holes, debris, nails, wood, and other hazards found in the road. Curbs, sidewalks, and stone walls are not road hazards. This is an important distinction to consider when deciding if tire insurance is right for you (discussed further ahead).
I got one tire last year because a block of ice went up through my tire, split it, and came out in my bumper (that's why there's a hole in my back bumper). The other tires are from when I bought the car (in 2008). The tire that went flat, had a nail in it. Anyways that part made me laugh cause in my head I seen you talking like you were on a commerical lol
Reply With Quote
  #1364  
Old 02-26-2011, 10:01 PM
DiabloBlanco DiabloBlanco is offline
Get Lifted.
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 6,402
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superlifted06FX4 View Post
Why was it void?
Tread was "abnormally" worn for only having 55,000 miles on them. I think its bull, but im not going to argue with Kumho.
__________________
YZ the way to be!
The Brotherhood!

Mods to come: Camburg entry 6.0 system. FiberwerkX Fenders and bedsides. Tube bumper.
R.I.P. Jeff Ashton. 1992-2011
Reply With Quote
  #1365  
Old 02-26-2011, 10:01 PM
Superlifted06FX4 Superlifted06FX4 is offline
mythical tater
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 651
Send a message via AIM to Superlifted06FX4 Send a message via MSN to Superlifted06FX4
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerbabe06 View Post
I got one tire last year because a block of ice went up through my tire, split it, and came out in my bumper (that's why there's a hole in my back bumper). The other tires are from when I bought the car (in 2008). The tire that went flat, had a nail in it. Anyways that part made me laugh cause in my head I seen you talking like you were on a commerical lol
You told me you got all 4 tires cause you were riding on the belts. And that was c&p.

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiabloBlanco View Post
Tread was "abnormally" worn for only having 55,000 miles on them. I think its bull, but im not going to argue with Kumho.
That's gay.
__________________
2006 Ford Ranger FX4 Level II
torsion bar crank, 32x11.50R15's, DSG Alcoa's, S10 Blazer short OHC, black interior, Sonar projector headlights, taillight mod, Nightshades, hood/grille blackout, glasspack and resonator tip side exhaust, Xtang Blackmagic tonneau cover, THE original STX swap.
1986 Ford Bronco XLT
2013 Ford Focus SE
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
*Offical* What did you get for X-Mas Thread. RangerNDog Off Topic 67 01-04-2011 07:18 AM
Want to Buy: AC/Heat Vent IndianScout Interior Parts 4 11-09-2010 01:25 PM
Air Vent LED's RedPowerRanger Interior Tech 8 07-23-2010 11:04 PM
hurst vent/fix mossyoak03 Drivetrain Tech 1 06-18-2010 03:54 PM
ac vent pmac03 Interior Tech 7 12-28-2009 09:48 AM