Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Go Back   Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! > >
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Welcome to Ford Ranger Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread

  #991  
Old 02-09-2011, 06:21 PM
Fordzilla80 Fordzilla80 is offline
Welcome to FRF!
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,943
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCobe View Post
DUDE! A while back I was trying to get a new fuel filler and those fucks wanted like 190 bucks! The guy actually chuckled before he told me the price.
I hear ya man. They want $60 for ONE bed cap clamp, and $200 for one bed cap! That's just ridiculous.
Reply With Quote
  #992  
Old 02-09-2011, 06:25 PM
BCobe BCobe is offline
<- Douche
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 799
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordzilla80 View Post
I hear ya man. They want $60 for ONE bed cap clamp, and $200 for one bed cap! That's just ridiculous.
FUUUUUUUUUCK! They will rape you and not even give you the god damn common courtesy to give you a reach around.
__________________
I love teh boobies
2002 Ranger XLT (DWB FTMFW )
3" BL, 33" AT's on 15" Mickey T Sig Series. Truxedo, Black headlights, Billet grille
Kenwood Dash, 10" sub, Infinity speaks
K&N Cold Air, Gibson Exhaust
Reply With Quote
  #993  
Old 02-09-2011, 06:27 PM
Rango88 Rango88 is offline
N/A
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 9,031
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCobe View Post
FUUUUUUUUUCK! They will rape you and not even give you the god damn common courtesy to give you a reach around.
I don't know if that's a positive but atleast the truck is american. At least you don't have to wait a week to get a Head gasket kit like I did with my 1992 Honda and that cost an arm and a leg and my dog too . I miss my twinkie
Reply With Quote
  #994  
Old 02-09-2011, 06:29 PM
Fordzilla80 Fordzilla80 is offline
Welcome to FRF!
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,943
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

I know. One time dad needed a water pump bolt for his 302. It was the only bolt of it's kind in the water pump, all the rest were different. We went to Ford and they guy took 10 minutes just to look the bolt up. Then he said he can only sell us 12 of them. We only needed one, since that bolt was different than the rest to facilitate one if the brackets or somethin like that. So we told him no thanks and left. Went to the Lincoln dealer, and as soon as we walked in and showed the parts guy the bolt, he said 302 water pump bolt. We didn't even tell him what it was for. He went down to the parts bins and came back with ONE water pump bolt. We paid for it, thanked him for his great service, and left. Unfortunately that dealer closed down last year, so the only choice I have is the stupid Ford dealer.
Reply With Quote
  #995  
Old 02-09-2011, 07:43 PM
Fordzilla80 Fordzilla80 is offline
Welcome to FRF!
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,943
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

GAAHHH Napa doesn't have anything listed on their site for trans connectors. Looks like i'm gonna have to assume the position if nobody else has any ideas.
Reply With Quote
  #996  
Old 02-10-2011, 07:27 AM
motorhd91 motorhd91 is offline
Learning to use the forums
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 8
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Livin in Erie Pa, we get a decent amount of snow round here... apparently people have never seen this white shit before and have no idea how to drive in it... I thank God every day for my 4x4 and the ability to avoid stupid people on the roads...
__________________
Motorhd91
05 Ford Ranger FX4, 265/75/16 Cooper Discovery STT 1.5" T-bar crank, K&N cold air intake, superchip, MBRP exhaust,dump before rear diff, kenwood head unit, 8" woofer, Cobra CB unit
Reply With Quote
  #997  
Old 02-10-2011, 01:12 PM
canadiangurl canadiangurl is offline
You can't fix stupid
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 175
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Never thought I would have to use this but here goes...

My ex - who I haven't spoken to in almost a year - randomly started facebook messaging a bunch of my guy friends the other night. Started calling me a cheater and saying a bunch of shit about me, my friends won't tell me exactly what but it was bad. Wanted to know if I dated or hooked up with any of them after we broke up, and tried to find out what I was up to now. Trying to make me look bad but it completely backfired on him. I guess he's been doing this at parties/bars/everywhere around town and same thing, everyone says he's looking like the bad guy because people who know me know I'm not like that - and he just sounds like an idiot to the rest. Threatened a couple of my buddies as well, and a few said it sounds like he's out to get me or something.
Let's just say I've spent the last week at my bf's while he's back up north working, and have been bringing his dog with me everywhere I go - I sense a possible restraining order if this keeps up, unless my friends see him first.
I have to add that this guy had serious issues at the end of our relationship - I work with basically all guys and was up north for a few months, he was convinced that I was hooking up with everyone and cheating on him (I wasn't). He started calling me at 2 or 3 in the morning, on my work cell so I couldn't turn it off, just to make sure I was in bed by myself. It got so bad that I finally said yeah, I'm cheating on you and I'm kicking you out now - better not be there when I get back to town.

Thanks for listening - big relief just getting this all out lol. I should add that he's 26... thought we were a little old for all this drama bullshit but apparently not.
__________________
2008 XLT 4.0 auto ext cab 4x4
Levelled, 265/75/16 ProComp Xtreme AT on ProComp wheels, dual exhaust, more to come
Reply With Quote
  #998  
Old 02-10-2011, 02:20 PM
edgeman4.0 edgeman4.0 is offline
THE COMPLAINT DEPARTMENT
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,962
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

^without sounding rude.. how old are you?
__________________
2001 Ford Ranger Supercab (4dr), Oxford White, 4.0 Sohc, 4x4, Manual trans (hurst equipped), 4:10's, 3" body lift.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon-FX4 View Post
The Edgeman sees his prey and strikes out from the darkness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rango88 View Post
Dont f+ck with Ch+ck
Reply With Quote
  #999  
Old 02-10-2011, 03:29 PM
S13minus1 S13minus1 is offline
Sideways? Sideways.
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,592
Send a message via AIM to S13minus1
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

will people please stop saying danger ranger? its reallllly old.
__________________
-Alex
'10 Ranger XL 2.3L Manual
Mods: Stereo, Tint, Weatherguard rain shields, Intake silencer removal, LED brake, turn signal, reverse, license plate, and dome lights, DDM HID's (currently removed), lowered, 17" wheels with spacers, Explorer autodim mirror with Autolamps, Magnaflow exhaust, Buggman LED 3rd Brake Light...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColinS View Post
awe come on alex be a man!
Reply With Quote
  #1000  
Old 02-10-2011, 03:40 PM
TurdFX4 TurdFX4 is offline
Sept. 2011 TOTM
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,771
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S13minus1 View Post
will people please stop saying danger ranger? its reallllly old.
Thank you.
Reply With Quote
  #1001  
Old 02-10-2011, 03:49 PM
S13minus1 S13minus1 is offline
Sideways? Sideways.
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,592
Send a message via AIM to S13minus1
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

youre welcome. 1000th reply!
__________________
-Alex
'10 Ranger XL 2.3L Manual
Mods: Stereo, Tint, Weatherguard rain shields, Intake silencer removal, LED brake, turn signal, reverse, license plate, and dome lights, DDM HID's (currently removed), lowered, 17" wheels with spacers, Explorer autodim mirror with Autolamps, Magnaflow exhaust, Buggman LED 3rd Brake Light...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColinS View Post
awe come on alex be a man!
Reply With Quote
  #1002  
Old 02-10-2011, 03:55 PM
Fordzilla80 Fordzilla80 is offline
Welcome to FRF!
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,943
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadiangurl View Post
Never thought I would have to use this but here goes...

My ex - who I haven't spoken to in almost a year - randomly started facebook messaging a bunch of my guy friends the other night. Started calling me a cheater and saying a bunch of shit about me, my friends won't tell me exactly what but it was bad. Wanted to know if I dated or hooked up with any of them after we broke up, and tried to find out what I was up to now. Trying to make me look bad but it completely backfired on him. I guess he's been doing this at parties/bars/everywhere around town and same thing, everyone says he's looking like the bad guy because people who know me know I'm not like that - and he just sounds like an idiot to the rest. Threatened a couple of my buddies as well, and a few said it sounds like he's out to get me or something.
Let's just say I've spent the last week at my bf's while he's back up north working, and have been bringing his dog with me everywhere I go - I sense a possible restraining order if this keeps up, unless my friends see him first.
I have to add that this guy had serious issues at the end of our relationship - I work with basically all guys and was up north for a few months, he was convinced that I was hooking up with everyone and cheating on him (I wasn't). He started calling me at 2 or 3 in the morning, on my work cell so I couldn't turn it off, just to make sure I was in bed by myself. It got so bad that I finally said yeah, I'm cheating on you and I'm kicking you out now - better not be there when I get back to town.

Thanks for listening - big relief just getting this all out lol. I should add that he's 26... thought we were a little old for all this drama bullshit but apparently not.
My gf is also getting stalked and ego bullied by her ex. He repeatedly texts her in the middle of the night asking her what she's doing, asking if i'm with her, sending her pictures of them together, shit like that. Sad part is he's 20 years old. This just goes back to what was said earlier, it's hard to find guys who don't have the mentality of a 5 year old.
Reply With Quote
  #1003  
Old 02-10-2011, 04:45 PM
canadiangurl canadiangurl is offline
You can't fix stupid
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 175
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgeman4.0 View Post
^without sounding rude.. how old are you?
Not rude at all, 25 in a few weeks. I know it sounds like a pretty immature situation, but he does scare me. Without getting into too much detail, he has severe anger issues and I have no doubt the relationship would have gotten physical if I didn't kick him out when I did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordzilla80 View Post
My gf is also getting stalked and ego bullied by her ex. He repeatedly texts her in the middle of the night asking her what she's doing, asking if i'm with her, sending her pictures of them together, shit like that. Sad part is he's 20 years old. This just goes back to what was said earlier, it's hard to find guys who don't have the mentality of a 5 year old.
He hasn't gotten to the point of contacting me, mostly because I changed my number and blocked him from everything I could think of. You're gf might want to look at changing her number. Its a huge pain (I had mine for about 7 years by then) but worth the peace. I'm more worried that he's going to stop by my house, and its not like I can pick up and move because I bought. A lot easier to run away from a rental.
__________________
2008 XLT 4.0 auto ext cab 4x4
Levelled, 265/75/16 ProComp Xtreme AT on ProComp wheels, dual exhaust, more to come
Reply With Quote
  #1004  
Old 02-10-2011, 04:48 PM
TurdFX4 TurdFX4 is offline
Sept. 2011 TOTM
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,771
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadiangurl View Post
I'm more worried that he's going to stop by my house, and its not like I can pick up and move because I bought. A lot easier to run away from a rental.
May I recommend something?
Reply With Quote
  #1005  
Old 02-10-2011, 04:49 PM
canadiangurl canadiangurl is offline
You can't fix stupid
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 175
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurdFX4 View Post
May I recommend something?
I'm open to anything - I should add I have an alarm system and bear spray in the house already lol. Couple guns but they stay locked in the gun safe.
__________________
2008 XLT 4.0 auto ext cab 4x4
Levelled, 265/75/16 ProComp Xtreme AT on ProComp wheels, dual exhaust, more to come
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
*Offical* What did you get for X-Mas Thread. RangerNDog Off Topic 67 01-04-2011 07:18 AM
Want to Buy: AC/Heat Vent IndianScout Interior Parts 4 11-09-2010 01:25 PM
Air Vent LED's RedPowerRanger Interior Tech 8 07-23-2010 11:04 PM
hurst vent/fix mossyoak03 Drivetrain Tech 1 06-18-2010 03:54 PM
ac vent pmac03 Interior Tech 7 12-28-2009 09:48 AM