Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Go Back   Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! > >
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Welcome to Ford Ranger Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread

  #6586  
Old 01-04-2017, 12:07 AM
ford4thot ford4thot is offline
2019 SSVT Ford 'Maro
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 14,108
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stateranger View Post
My post was in bad taste toward a deceased person.
Oh...
Reply With Quote
  #6587  
Old 01-13-2017, 10:49 AM
stateranger stateranger is offline
Mr H....A....P...P....Y👿
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,890
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Last month I mailed two applications for a higher position with my employer. Application has to go through our agency certification unit, the final filling date was January 3rd. I open my mail box yesterday and what do i see… my two applications marked return to sender. I went to the post office to find out what the /;:* happened, I rechecked the P.o box number and they were correct, so now I paid for first class priority, sent them AGAIN. Now today I have to jump through all the hoops to reach someone at the certification unit and hope they still accept my applications!!!!
__________________
2014 F150 xl 3.7 6 speed auto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pk9298 View Post
HELL TO THE NO!! Abort abort abort!! That's the first thing to go!!! Ewwwww! I'm not no vampire! I don't enjoy red tea
Reply With Quote
  #6588  
Old 04-09-2017, 06:57 PM
Kealel Kealel is offline
Bringing hell to the city
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 2,572
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

After spending hours of searching, I am about to lose my mind. I am so frigging pissed at whoever put together the seat swap guide as it seems they knew what seats swap in from Mustangs but decided to tell us to F off instead.

Searching online for a few hours I have come across people who say the seats bolt in with their tracks, that the tracks are too wide so they don't bolt in, and some that decided to fab new tracks as the seat was too low otherwise.

There seems to be a large amount of each of these making me think it depends on what type if mustang the seats come from. Instead, I was told to F off by the moron who typed up the list.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk
__________________
Baby Girl: 2006 White Ranger XL with many memories. R.I.P. 1/26/15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan03CO View Post
I knew you were an alright guy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ford4thot View Post
The only reason it's worn out junk is because you've gone 70k miles without changing the oil.
Reply With Quote
  #6589  
Old 04-09-2017, 08:19 PM
stateranger stateranger is offline
Mr H....A....P...P....Y👿
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,890
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stateranger View Post
Last month I mailed two applications for a higher position with my employer. Application has to go through our agency certification unit, the final filling date was January 3rd. I open my mail box yesterday and what do i see… my two applications marked return to sender. I went to the post office to find out what the /;:* happened, I rechecked the P.o box number and they were correct, so now I paid for first class priority, sent them AGAIN. Now today I have to jump through all the hoops to reach someone at the certification unit and hope they still accept my applications!!!!
I got the job.

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kealel View Post
After spending hours of searching, I am about to lose my mind. I am so frigging pissed at whoever put together the seat swap guide as it seems they knew what seats swap in from Mustangs but decided to tell us to F off instead.

Searching online for a few hours I have come across people who say the seats bolt in with their tracks, that the tracks are too wide so they don't bolt in, and some that decided to fab new tracks as the seat was too low otherwise.

There seems to be a large amount of each of these making me think it depends on what type if mustang the seats come from. Instead, I was told to F off by the moron who typed up the list.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk
Link?
__________________
2014 F150 xl 3.7 6 speed auto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pk9298 View Post
HELL TO THE NO!! Abort abort abort!! That's the first thing to go!!! Ewwwww! I'm not no vampire! I don't enjoy red tea
Reply With Quote
  #6590  
Old 04-09-2017, 08:21 PM
Kealel Kealel is offline
Bringing hell to the city
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 2,572
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stateranger View Post
I got the job.

----------



Link?
Congrats!

And to what? Our how to, or one of the says-it-works/made-it-works/gave-up-on-it ones?

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk
__________________
Baby Girl: 2006 White Ranger XL with many memories. R.I.P. 1/26/15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan03CO View Post
I knew you were an alright guy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ford4thot View Post
The only reason it's worn out junk is because you've gone 70k miles without changing the oil.
Reply With Quote
  #6591  
Old 04-10-2017, 08:03 AM
aroundincircles aroundincircles is offline
Ford Tough
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 318
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

I'm frustrated, my wife has been pushing us to move into a bigger home for months now. I think our house is adequate, but she wants another bathroom/bedroom, and a larger garage. I can see her point, but we got such a good deal on our house, going up will mean a MUCH bigger payment. Its well within budget, but I liked the idea that if I lost my job/got on tough times, our house payment was very manageable even if took a drastic pay cut.

that's what ever. The thing is, I got all the ducks in a row, and now all we need for her to do is pack boxes. She's a SAHM, I work 10 hour days. I need her to do the majority of the packing while I'm at work. So far.... nothing. She's done almost nothing to progress us to the goal she's pushed for for forever. and what she has done is go through and "sort" the things that are going or staying. A few boxes have been packed, but those were ones done while I was helping her and insisting she make decisions. Now I'm back at work. I wonder if anything is going to be done at all when I get home.
__________________
98 Mazda B4000 4x4 31" tires
Check out my off road youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/aicoffroadvideo
Reply With Quote
  #6592  
Old 04-10-2017, 08:28 AM
RoberticusMaximus RoberticusMaximus is offline
<<< Husky the High Dog!
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 6,965
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aroundincircles View Post
I'm frustrated, my wife has been pushing us to move into a bigger home for months now. I think our house is adequate, but she wants another bathroom/bedroom, and a larger garage. I can see her point, but we got such a good deal on our house, going up will mean a MUCH bigger payment. Its well within budget, but I liked the idea that if I lost my job/got on tough times, our house payment was very manageable even if took a drastic pay cut.

that's what ever. The thing is, I got all the ducks in a row, and now all we need for her to do is pack boxes. She's a SAHM, I work 10 hour days. I need her to do the majority of the packing while I'm at work. So far.... nothing. She's done almost nothing to progress us to the goal she's pushed for for forever. and what she has done is go through and "sort" the things that are going or staying. A few boxes have been packed, but those were ones done while I was helping her and insisting she make decisions. Now I'm back at work. I wonder if anything is going to be done at all when I get home.
i'm sorry man, i hope you guys can work through it al right with minimal friction. i'm just now getting my house the way the wife wants, so i hope she doesn't ask for a bigger one any time soon lol!

i hear ya, i can still make my payments if i lose my job just by doing landscaping and mowing by myself again. it's certainly a good feeling!

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by stateranger View Post
I got the job.
x2 congrats!
Reply With Quote
  #6593  
Old 04-10-2017, 08:38 AM
aroundincircles aroundincircles is offline
Ford Tough
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 318
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoberticusMaximus View Post
i'm sorry man, i hope you guys can work through it al right with minimal friction. i'm just now getting my house the way the wife wants, so i hope she doesn't ask for a bigger one any time soon lol!

i hear ya, i can still make my payments if i lose my job just by doing landscaping and mowing by myself again. it's certainly a good feeling!
We have 4 kids, and in a way we have outgrown our house, we really need another bathroom, and we could really stand a home office for me, since I work from home at least once a week, sometimes as much as 2-3 days a week. I also run my youtube channel, and I have been recording videos in my walk in closet with terrible lighting, and an echo.

I think the biggest issues are 1) direction, she feels overwhelmed with how much there is to clean/move, 2) motivation, so I'm having a friend of hers come by twice this week to watch the kids and just talk to her as she works, and 3) pressure from my parents to not move (though they are not really pressuring us, they are just wanting us to make sure we are making the right choices/have thought it out, but my wife comes from a shit family, so if anybody questions her at all, she sees it as an attack...)
__________________
98 Mazda B4000 4x4 31" tires
Check out my off road youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/aicoffroadvideo
Reply With Quote
  #6594  
Old 04-10-2017, 08:55 AM
RoberticusMaximus RoberticusMaximus is offline
<<< Husky the High Dog!
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 6,965
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

understood. i stil hope the best! and i hope you get it all done before the heat sets in out there lol
Reply With Quote
  #6595  
Old 04-10-2017, 09:10 AM
aroundincircles aroundincircles is offline
Ford Tough
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 318
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoberticusMaximus View Post
understood. i stil hope the best! and i hope you get it all done before the heat sets in out there lol
haha, thanks. every time I've moved its been in the blasted summer. Don't know why I do this to myself.
__________________
98 Mazda B4000 4x4 31" tires
Check out my off road youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/aicoffroadvideo
Reply With Quote
  #6596  
Old 04-10-2017, 06:49 PM
stateranger stateranger is offline
Mr H....A....P...P....Y👿
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,890
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kealel View Post
Congrats!

And to what? Our how to, or one of the says-it-works/made-it-works/gave-up-on-it ones?

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk
Whichever one told you to f-o.

Thanks guys!
__________________
2014 F150 xl 3.7 6 speed auto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pk9298 View Post
HELL TO THE NO!! Abort abort abort!! That's the first thing to go!!! Ewwwww! I'm not no vampire! I don't enjoy red tea
Reply With Quote
  #6597  
Old 04-10-2017, 06:54 PM
Kealel Kealel is offline
Bringing hell to the city
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 2,572
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stateranger View Post
Whichever one told you to f-o.

Thanks guys!
Oh, he didn't literally say it, it's just my interpretation of his wording. (From the seats-that-swap post on every Ranger forum)

__________________
Baby Girl: 2006 White Ranger XL with many memories. R.I.P. 1/26/15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan03CO View Post
I knew you were an alright guy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ford4thot View Post
The only reason it's worn out junk is because you've gone 70k miles without changing the oil.
Reply With Quote
  #6598  
Old 04-10-2017, 08:10 PM
AmericanPride! AmericanPride! is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 6,710
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

I've felt that struggle. The last time we moved, it was her mostly wanting something else.

I ended up moving the whole damn house by myself and a little help from a friend for the big stuff...With my 6 month old son in the truck too. I had to haul him in and out of the houses, truck, kept him fed, rested, protected, warm, etc.

She didn't want to help much, especially with a level of complaining I could keep my sanity with.

I basically just told her that she's cleaning the old place and making 100% sure we would get our deposit back. She thought I was kidding.

She wasn't happy, but I got my deposit back and she loved the new place
Reply With Quote
  #6599  
Old 05-05-2017, 09:53 PM
stateranger stateranger is offline
Mr H....A....P...P....Y👿
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,890
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Got to work this morning and started my morning boat dock check and look over to the far boat ramp and see two docks with walkways nearly 30ft off the ramp. I went down to our vessel dock and its walkway is in 8ft of water and the rear winch has 5 wraps left on it. Docks didn't get checked on my days off!!!!!!!!! Yet again I'm having to be the hero and doing extra work because people don't want to pull their weight when I'm off!! 38 days I've work I've worked over time because of crap that others won't do to help out. At least I bank the extra hours as time off.
__________________
2014 F150 xl 3.7 6 speed auto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pk9298 View Post
HELL TO THE NO!! Abort abort abort!! That's the first thing to go!!! Ewwwww! I'm not no vampire! I don't enjoy red tea
Reply With Quote
  #6600  
Old 05-06-2017, 03:55 AM
RoberticusMaximus RoberticusMaximus is offline
<<< Husky the High Dog!
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 6,965
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Dang! No bueno! That overtime pay tho, better that doing it out of the kindness of your heat lol
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
*Offical* What did you get for X-Mas Thread. RangerNDog Off Topic 67 01-04-2011 07:18 AM
Want to Buy: AC/Heat Vent IndianScout Interior Parts 4 11-09-2010 01:25 PM
Air Vent LED's RedPowerRanger Interior Tech 8 07-23-2010 11:04 PM
hurst vent/fix mossyoak03 Drivetrain Tech 1 06-18-2010 03:54 PM
ac vent pmac03 Interior Tech 7 12-28-2009 09:48 AM