Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Go Back   Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! > >
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Welcome to Ford Ranger Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread

  #6421  
Old 04-12-2016, 08:09 PM
AmericanPride! AmericanPride! is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 6,705
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredeh View Post
Exactly. You work a no skills, no experience job. Stop bitching and be happy you make 7.75 an hour. Chick fil A only paid me 7.50. And if you keep that attitude you'll never make more. You wont get 8.50 an hour doing a 7.25 hour job.

Went into work and talked to the GM about it. She's been on the edge of being fired so hopefully something happens.
She may want to be fired. Can't collect unemployment if you quit
Reply With Quote
  #6422  
Old 04-12-2016, 08:24 PM
Ordinary Biker Ordinary Biker is offline
Just call me'Two Rangers'
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 3,912
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanPride! View Post
She may want to be fired. Can't collect unemployment if you quit
Can't collect if you are fired for cause either...
__________________
'98, 2wd, 2.5l, 5spd, regular cab step side
'07, 4X4, 4.0l, 5spd, super cab fleet side
'66 Ford Mustang 289, Auto
'81 Yamaha XS850 custom bobber
'91 Suzuki Marauder

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin
The best government is a benevolent tyranny tempered by an occasional assassination. - Voltaire
Reply With Quote
  #6423  
Old 04-12-2016, 09:17 PM
AmericanPride! AmericanPride! is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 6,705
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ordinary Biker View Post
Can't collect if you are fired for cause either...
Depends on what his state laws are.
Reply With Quote
  #6424  
Old 04-13-2016, 04:12 AM
Ordinary Biker Ordinary Biker is offline
Just call me'Two Rangers'
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 3,912
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanPride! View Post
Depends on what his state laws are.
Never heard of a state that will pay you unemployment compensation when you are fired for misconduct on the job. 'For cause' is fairly universal. Alabama specifies that the unemployment has to be due to no fault of your own before payments will be made.
__________________
'98, 2wd, 2.5l, 5spd, regular cab step side
'07, 4X4, 4.0l, 5spd, super cab fleet side
'66 Ford Mustang 289, Auto
'81 Yamaha XS850 custom bobber
'91 Suzuki Marauder

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin
The best government is a benevolent tyranny tempered by an occasional assassination. - Voltaire
Reply With Quote
  #6425  
Old 04-13-2016, 11:26 AM
tredeh tredeh is offline
I almost bought a chevy
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 3,727
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanPride! View Post
She may want to be fired. Can't collect unemployment if you quit
you also can't collect unemployment when you're 16
__________________
1996 ranger 3.0 extended cab 2wd straight shift SOLD 6/13/15

2003 f150 4.2 regular cab 2wd straight shift still in the driveway

1998 f150 4.2 regular cab 2wd automatic daily driver
Reply With Quote
  #6426  
Old 04-13-2016, 12:31 PM
AmericanPride! AmericanPride! is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 6,705
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredeh View Post
you also can't collect unemployment when you're 16
I've never heard that one before
Reply With Quote
  #6427  
Old 04-13-2016, 12:39 PM
Toasty95 Toasty95 is offline
Buy a Ford
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 185
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanPride! View Post
I've never heard that one before
In CT, the unemployment rate is based off of a percentage of your average weekly earnings of your last 2 years. Meaning, if you didn't work for the last 2 years ($0 income) you are entitled to $0 per week. A 16 year old won't have the necessary amount of time "paid in" so to say
__________________
2004 Edge Extended Cab Flareside; 4WD
Bone stock besides JBL Amp and Subwoofer mounted between jump seats, Truxedo roll-up tonneau, and LED fogs.
Reply With Quote
  #6428  
Old 04-25-2016, 03:04 PM
ian3211 ian3211 is offline
Ford Truck Driver
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 83
Send a message via Skype™ to ian3211
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

my vent is I don't a good women in my truck with me yet.
__________________
https://www.zeemaps.com/edit/uU5uhvYdGCNrFzF55arGAA
3dstxt.com/spass.
https://www.facebook.com/ianmhal
2011 ford ranger v6 4.0 liter 5 speed driver
Reply With Quote
  #6429  
Old 04-25-2016, 06:25 PM
flyboy12 flyboy12 is offline
Hater
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 454
Default

This is frustrating. Either I have a girl with a great body, beautiful, everything I always wanted physically but nothing mentally, or I have someone that is great mentally and is amazing to be around but is hella unattractive. Even if that sounds shallow as fuck, it's pissing me off
__________________
2000 4.0 OHV 4x4 Extended Cab XLT 100k
265/75/16 Falken Wildpeak AT3Ws
3" BL, 01-03 Front End Conversion
Reply With Quote
  #6430  
Old 04-25-2016, 06:42 PM
AmericanPride! AmericanPride! is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 6,705
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyboy12 View Post
This is frustrating. Either I have a girl with a great body, beautiful, everything I always wanted physically but nothing mentally, or I have someone that is great mentally and is amazing to be around but is hella unattractive. Even if that sounds shallow as fuck, it's pissing me off
Welcome to the world of women
Reply With Quote
  #6431  
Old 04-25-2016, 07:09 PM
RagerTom RagerTom is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 4,176
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toasty95 View Post
In CT, the unemployment rate is based off of a percentage of your average weekly earnings of your last 2 years. Meaning, if you didn't work for the last 2 years ($0 income) you are entitled to $0 per week. A 16 year old won't have the necessary amount of time "paid in" so to say
around here it's full time. They don't pay unemployment if you lose a part time job. And per the labor board 16 year olds cannot work full time jobs
__________________
Not a F150 sellout? Click HERE

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertmcclure View Post
adamantium tamponicus!
Reply With Quote
  #6432  
Old 04-26-2016, 07:36 AM
AmericanPride! AmericanPride! is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 6,705
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

What's with women and thinking leggings are appropriate or professional for work?

We've got this chick at work, given she's kinda cute and has a nice ass, she wears leggings a lot. The other day I went outside with her to help a customer.

She's standing with her ass facing the sun. Then, she bends over at the waist for a couple minutes looking at something in the customers car.

So, these very thin LEGGINGS, not fucking pants, become see through! Like legit see through. I saw some nice ass and a little red thong.

Now, granted I really had zero objection to the view as I would smash that so hard. I don't think that's the least bit a professional way to dress. Not to mention the customer whom was kind of an ugly, bigger woman, didn't appreciate it...or did she. Hmm.
Reply With Quote
  #6433  
Old 04-26-2016, 12:00 PM
flyboy12 flyboy12 is offline
Hater
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 454
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanPride! View Post
What's with women and thinking leggings are appropriate or professional for work? We've got this chick at work, given she's kinda cute and has a nice ass, she wears leggings a lot. The other day I went outside with her to help a customer. She's standing with her ass facing the sun. Then, she bends over at the waist for a couple minutes looking at something in the customers car. So, these very thin LEGGINGS, not fucking pants, become see through! Like legit see through. I saw some nice ass and a little red thong. Now, granted I really had zero objection to the view as I would smash that so hard. I don't think that's the least bit a professional way to dress. Not to mention the customer whom was kind of an ugly, bigger woman, didn't appreciate it...or did she. Hmm.
On the high school debate circuit, there were always girls wearing leggings that they thought were professional and it was horrendous. I didn't complain the least bit, but I watched at least one girl lose because of the tights. Nowadays on the college circuit, they don't even think of trying to pass them off as professional.
__________________
2000 4.0 OHV 4x4 Extended Cab XLT 100k
265/75/16 Falken Wildpeak AT3Ws
3" BL, 01-03 Front End Conversion
Reply With Quote
  #6434  
Old 04-27-2016, 11:42 PM
Mag liter Mag liter is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 737
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

So i go into Walmart for some 12 ga #6 high brass field loads and the guy behind the counter keeps trying to give me magnum turkey loads he kept insisting that thats the only #6 that they had and it would be fine for squirrel. I could clearly see what i needed behind the glass but he kept saying he didn't have it ridiculous how ignorant and stubborn people are now


94 xlt 5speed 3.0v6
__________________
Early 1994 extended cab 5speed manual 4x4 hubs came 3.0 v6 with dizzy
Reply With Quote
  #6435  
Old 04-28-2016, 08:02 AM
flyboy12 flyboy12 is offline
Hater
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 454
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mag liter View Post
So i go into Walmart for some 12 ga #6 high brass field loads and the guy behind the counter keeps trying to give me magnum turkey loads he kept insisting that thats the only #6 that they had and it would be fine for squirrel. I could clearly see what i needed behind the glass but he kept saying he didn't have it ridiculous how ignorant and stubborn people are now 94 xlt 5speed 3.0v6
Any trap and skeet clubs local to you? Youll never have a hassle with buying or special ordering any amount of shells you want.
__________________
2000 4.0 OHV 4x4 Extended Cab XLT 100k
265/75/16 Falken Wildpeak AT3Ws
3" BL, 01-03 Front End Conversion
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
*Offical* What did you get for X-Mas Thread. RangerNDog Off Topic 67 01-04-2011 06:18 AM
Want to Buy: AC/Heat Vent IndianScout Interior Parts 4 11-09-2010 12:25 PM
Air Vent LED's RedPowerRanger Interior Tech 8 07-23-2010 11:04 PM
hurst vent/fix mossyoak03 Drivetrain Tech 1 06-18-2010 03:54 PM
ac vent pmac03 Interior Tech 7 12-28-2009 08:48 AM