Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Go Back   Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! > >
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Welcome to Ford Ranger Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread

  #5836  
Old 12-31-2014, 11:45 PM
AmericanPride! AmericanPride! is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 6,703
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stateranger View Post
Thinking about getting my mosin or Winchester out and scaring the fuck out of the neighborhood since everyone is shooting their gun at their neighbors fences or in the air. Every idiot in town apparently has large rockets that explode.
Vasily Zaytsev is laughing from the grave. Lol
Reply With Quote
  #5837  
Old 01-01-2015, 12:01 AM
stateranger stateranger is offline
What once was is no more.
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,871
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Lol. I decided to lay down instead, I don't want to shoot a hole in the wall of the police station a couple blocks away.

----------

I'm now going to go find the guy laying on his horn.
__________________
2014 F150 xl 3.7 6 speed auto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pk9298 View Post
HELL TO THE NO!! Abort abort abort!! That's the first thing to go!!! Ewwwww! I'm not no vampire! I don't enjoy red tea

Last edited by stateranger; 01-01-2015 at 12:00 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #5838  
Old 01-01-2015, 12:05 AM
AmericanPride! AmericanPride! is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 6,703
Default

I had to kind of go off at my buddy's wife tonight.

She was raised wrong. Everything was handed to her and to this day, she'll just call mommy for money to cover the bills for her is things get tuff.

She has no understanding of courtesy for somebody who has been bending over backwards for them for over 2 years.

She literally has only been working a full time job for about 2-3 months now. This is the first time she has EVER worked more than part time.

She had a rough shift one day...she worked 9 whole hours with a 45 lunch. Rough, right?

She felt it necessary to go home and take a 2+ hour nap before coming and picking up her kids. She was off work at 1:30. She rolled up to my place at 4:45.

So, I mention something to her husband, my best friend. He talks to her and it stops for a week.

Today, same thing. She works 8 hours and goes home. Doesn't text me, she texts her husband.

She "needed" to go home to shower & change before coming over.

Funny thing...she works 5-10 minutes from my house and is 20-30 away from her place.

Woman logic
Reply With Quote
  #5839  
Old 01-01-2015, 05:42 AM
Auburn Fan 02xlt 2wd Auburn Fan 02xlt 2wd is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 2,576
Default

I feel you man my uncle just married this girl, she's a good person don't get me wrong, but they are in town and it's literally all about her. She works 3 mornings a week... MORNINGS. And has her kid go to day care for 5 mornings.. It makes no sense. Oh and she grew up poor and married my uncle who's pretty wealthy and now she thinks she's the queen of the world and plans our family stuff around what SHE wants and when she'll be done shopping.. I could easily tell her that it's not all about her, that she married in and we don't have to do anything she says. But yeah lol
Reply With Quote
  #5840  
Old 01-01-2015, 09:24 AM
AmericanPride! AmericanPride! is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 6,703
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auburn Fan 02xlt 2wd View Post
I feel you man my uncle just married this girl, she's a good person don't get me wrong, but they are in town and it's literally all about her. She works 3 mornings a week... MORNINGS. And has her kid go to day care for 5 mornings.. It makes no sense. Oh and she grew up poor and married my uncle who's pretty wealthy and now she thinks she's the queen of the world and plans our family stuff around what SHE wants and when she'll be done shopping.. I could easily tell her that it's not all about her, that she married in and we don't have to do anything she says. But yeah lol
Oh yeah, we quit doing the big family thanksgiving and Xmas eve because of my one black sheep aunt.

When our grandma died (her mom), she went a little fruity. You literally can't go to a family get together, without her ruining it.

Last year, she came to the family lake spot. Where our grandmas ashes are spread. She shows up and immediately starts bitching because her husband didn't grab HER bag off their bed before leaving the house.

She packed a towel and bathing suit and left them on the bed. With all the other shit he was doing, he forgot. One fun day at the lake
Reply With Quote
  #5841  
Old 01-01-2015, 09:43 AM
Auburn Fan 02xlt 2wd Auburn Fan 02xlt 2wd is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 2,576
Default

Dang, I can't stand people like that. All about them. Oh did I mention she doesn't like to keep up with her almost 2 year old child? She just sets him down and he runs 50 yards away while me and my brothers chase him so he doesn't get run over. Didn't even phase her. And she complains about having to take care of him all the time, last time I checked that's what a mother does.
Reply With Quote
  #5842  
Old 01-01-2015, 10:15 AM
AmericanPride! AmericanPride! is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 6,703
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auburn Fan 02xlt 2wd View Post
Dang, I can't stand people like that. All about them. Oh did I mention she doesn't like to keep up with her almost 2 year old child? She just sets him down and he runs 50 yards away while me and my brothers chase him so he doesn't get run over. Didn't even phase her. And she complains about having to take care of him all the time, last time I checked that's what a mother does.
That my buddy's wife for sure.
Reply With Quote
  #5843  
Old 01-01-2015, 11:04 AM
Mike69 Mike69 is offline
Another old fart
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 6,792
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auburn Fan 02xlt 2wd View Post
Dang, I can't stand people like that. All about them. Oh did I mention she doesn't like to keep up with her almost 2 year old child? She just sets him down and he runs 50 yards away while me and my brothers chase him so he doesn't get run over. Didn't even phase her. And she complains about having to take care of him all the time, last time I checked that's what a mother does.
Then why the h$$l did she have the kid?.
__________________
2000 Ranger Extd Cab XLT, 4X4 Off Road, 4.0L, Auto, 8.8 - 4.10's (My DD)
Build thread http://www.fordrangerforum.com/proje...oad-build.html
69 Mustang(project) 5.0, T-5, 9" rear.
Build thread http://1969stang.com/forum/index.php...9-coupe-build/
99 Explorer Sport, 4.0 SOHC, Auto, 8.8 - 4.10's, PW, PL, PM, Cruise, Tilt. (Wife's DD)
Build thread http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/...=429940&page=4
Reply With Quote
  #5844  
Old 01-01-2015, 11:40 AM
02RangerFX4 02RangerFX4 is offline
Lil' Red
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 6,366
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanPride! View Post
I had to kind of go off at my buddy's wife tonight. She was raised wrong. Everything was handed to her and to this day, she'll just call mommy for money to cover the bills for her is things get tuff. She has no understanding of courtesy for somebody who has been bending over backwards for them for over 2 years. She literally has only been working a full time job for about 2-3 months now. This is the first time she has EVER worked more than part time. She had a rough shift one day...she worked 9 whole hours with a 45 lunch. Rough, right? She felt it necessary to go home and take a 2+ hour nap before coming and picking up her kids. She was off work at 1:30. She rolled up to my place at 4:45. So, I mention something to her husband, my best friend. He talks to her and it stops for a week. Today, same thing. She works 8 hours and goes home. Doesn't text me, she texts her husband. She "needed" to go home to shower & change before coming over. Funny thing...she works 5-10 minutes from my house and is 20-30 away from her place. Woman logic

Speaking of woman logic. My ladyfriend just broke up with me because "she didn't like me as much as she thought" funny thing is, she spent literally 6 months begging and trying to get me to like her, when I told her I didn't want to date her. I finally said yes to give her a shot, and literally a month later, after no problems, she said "I never really liked you"

Bullshit eh?
__________________
2002 ford ranger FX4 Off Road | 4.0l v6 | Flowmaster 40 S/I D/O | JBA Headers | Rebello Racing cams | port and polished heads | K&n Drop-in filter | TwinStick | 31 Spline 4.10 Torsen rear diff | Alcoa rims | Sitting on 31's|
Reply With Quote
  #5845  
Old 01-01-2015, 11:53 AM
Auburn Fan 02xlt 2wd Auburn Fan 02xlt 2wd is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 2,576
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike69 View Post
Then why the h$$l did she have the kid?.
she's got another on the way...

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 02RangerFX4 View Post
Speaking of woman logic. My ladyfriend just broke up with me because "she didn't like me as much as she thought" funny thing is, she spent literally 6 months begging and trying to get me to like her, when I told her I didn't want to date her. I finally said yes to give her a shot, and literally a month later, after no problems, she said "I never really liked you" Bullshit eh?
I feel you. My ex asked me for months to date her, so I did and 3 months later she said she didn't want a boyfriend and never really liked me and loved her ex.
Reply With Quote
  #5846  
Old 01-01-2015, 10:26 PM
02RangerFX4 02RangerFX4 is offline
Lil' Red
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 6,366
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auburn Fan 02xlt 2wd View Post
she's got another on the way... ---------- I feel you. My ex asked me for months to date her, so I did and 3 months later she said she didn't want a boyfriend and never really liked me and loved her ex.
It's such bullshit. It got to the point where she would text me through entire movies, she liked me so damn much. I told her multiple times I didn't want to date her and "please just give me a chance, you never know unless you try" so I did, ended up liking her, then she dumped me for no reason, over text too. I'm like "if you never really liked me, then why the fuck did you do nothing by try to get me to like you, and tell me that you liked me more than anyone you've ever met"

----------

Girls ask where they "good guys are" when all they do is make them feel like shit.
__________________
2002 ford ranger FX4 Off Road | 4.0l v6 | Flowmaster 40 S/I D/O | JBA Headers | Rebello Racing cams | port and polished heads | K&n Drop-in filter | TwinStick | 31 Spline 4.10 Torsen rear diff | Alcoa rims | Sitting on 31's|
Reply With Quote
  #5847  
Old 01-01-2015, 11:30 PM
AmericanPride! AmericanPride! is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 6,703
Default

Bitches be crazy.
Reply With Quote
  #5848  
Old 01-02-2015, 06:18 AM
Auburn Fan 02xlt 2wd Auburn Fan 02xlt 2wd is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 2,576
Default

I'm just glad someone else knows what I'm going through haha
Reply With Quote
  #5849  
Old 01-02-2015, 08:11 AM
Auburn Fan 02xlt 2wd Auburn Fan 02xlt 2wd is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 2,576
Default

So yesterday I painted my grille silver to match my truck and make it look a little cleaner, I thought I did a pretty good job. But I posted a pic of it and everyone kept telling me they liked the black better.. And kept telling me and telling me.. OK I get it, I did what I wanted. I don't need their opinion every 5 seconds on it, if you don't like it don't say anything.
Reply With Quote
  #5850  
Old 01-02-2015, 08:14 AM
AmericanPride! AmericanPride! is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 6,703
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auburn Fan 02xlt 2wd View Post
So yesterday I painted my grille silver to match my truck and make it look a little cleaner, I thought I did a pretty good job. But I posted a pic of it and everyone kept telling me they liked the black better.. And kept telling me and telling me.. OK I get it, I did what I wanted. I don't need their opinion every 5 seconds on it, if you don't like it don't say anything.
If you don't want an opinion...don't post. That's internet 101, man.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
*Offical* What did you get for X-Mas Thread. RangerNDog Off Topic 67 01-04-2011 06:18 AM
Want to Buy: AC/Heat Vent IndianScout Interior Parts 4 11-09-2010 12:25 PM
Air Vent LED's RedPowerRanger Interior Tech 8 07-23-2010 11:04 PM
hurst vent/fix mossyoak03 Drivetrain Tech 1 06-18-2010 03:54 PM
ac vent pmac03 Interior Tech 7 12-28-2009 08:48 AM