Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Go Back   Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! > >
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Welcome to Ford Ranger Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread

  #5191  
Old 11-20-2013, 08:26 AM
RoberticusMaximus RoberticusMaximus is offline
<<< Husky the High Dog!
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 6,871
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

i want some coffee really badly, but i have to get up & make it [sighs in desperation]
Reply With Quote
  #5192  
Old 11-20-2013, 09:43 AM
DKM Mike DKM Mike is offline
Ford Motor Co
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 169
Default

I decide to do half a donut just fir fun and get fucking caught!. Meanwhile peopke are doing burnouts and never get caught!
__________________
93 Ford ranger 4.0 A4LD
extended cab. 4x4 auto hubs
Reply With Quote
  #5193  
Old 11-20-2013, 10:30 AM
RoberticusMaximus RoberticusMaximus is offline
<<< Husky the High Dog!
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 6,871
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

i rescind my previous vent. now i haz coffee & i'm happy
Reply With Quote
  #5194  
Old 11-20-2013, 10:34 AM
sole sole is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 6,279
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertmcclure View Post
i rescind my previous vent. now i haz coffee & i'm happy


Sent from my iPhone 5 using FRF App
__________________
Black 2008 ranger sport 4.0 SOHC SAS'd and converted to 4x4 riding on a Dana 50 up front and a sterling 10.50 in the rear regeared with 5.13's, mickey thompson classic 3's rapped in 37x12.50 maxxis creepy crawlers
Reply With Quote
  #5195  
Old 12-06-2013, 09:25 AM
vulcan2000 vulcan2000 is offline
Ranger!!!!!!
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 715
Default

Found out this morning that I lost a friend of mine since kindergarten, he lost his almost 2 year long struggle with cancer ; (
__________________
Brandon

2000 Ford ranger 4x4 steppie 3.0
Deep Wedgewood Blue
Cooper Discoverer AT'3 265/75/16
Reply With Quote
  #5196  
Old 12-08-2013, 12:16 PM
NFCTWC NFCTWC is offline
Ford Tough
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 261
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

1st of all..fuck snow,i fuckin hate you!!!!! 2nd how does advance auto/auto-zone carry the brackets,bolts,nuts etc for the front radius arm...but the god damn mother fucking places dont sell the radius arm it self...i either have to get it from a ford dealer or in a recent stroke of luck i found a local seller on ebay for one,n i can buy it then pick it up..but come on advance auto..really??
__________________
Attempting to give a fuck : ███████████████████] 99% Complete... ERROR!: Unable to give a fuck.
-92 ford ranger custom extended cab-v6/5spd,cone air filter,3" body lift,custom quiet exhaust,Audio upgrades
-97 civic DX-lots of work done but broken alot
Reply With Quote
  #5197  
Old 12-09-2013, 11:57 PM
4x4fordcowboy 4x4fordcowboy is offline
Ford Off-Roader
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 457
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vulcan2000 View Post
Found out this morning that I lost a friend of mine since kindergarten, he lost his almost 2 year long struggle with cancer ; (
Ouch man, sorry to hear
__________________
01 4x4 4.0
Reply With Quote
  #5198  
Old 12-24-2013, 04:14 PM
sole sole is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 6,279
Default

Well Christmas has sucked so far. Back story=

My dad rents a cabin I'm in the mountains every year for his side of the family (I.e. Half Sisters, grandfather, sister sister and brother and my first cousin) well first night here my cousin was talking crap about her mom and how she was a bitch, well the next morning she leaves with her "boyfriend" (complete douch, locked like he'd been to prison) and texts my sister and told her she left because I said some shit about her moments I'm a fucking ass hole ( I didn't, I don't even know her all that much and I'm not one to talk shit) well before she left she said she was going to cook dinner and goto the grocery store, so that pissed everybody off that she just up and left. Well day after that my sisters have to leave, just as soon as they leave my mom starts talking shit about my sisters sister quitting her job and how she's trash and I told her she quit because she had health issues and that was why she was sick that night before, and she fires back how the fuck do you know, and to stop talking out of my ass and to go away. And on top of all that my moms crack fried brained friend came without notice and nobody likes her and she has a fucking spoiled little girl that doesn't know how to be quite and gets every thing she wants. Pretty much the only good thing about these last few days was seeing my sisters because I don't get to see them to often.

I'm sure somthing else will fuck up
__________________
Black 2008 ranger sport 4.0 SOHC SAS'd and converted to 4x4 riding on a Dana 50 up front and a sterling 10.50 in the rear regeared with 5.13's, mickey thompson classic 3's rapped in 37x12.50 maxxis creepy crawlers

Last edited by sole; 12-24-2013 at 05:26 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #5199  
Old 12-26-2013, 01:15 AM
stateranger stateranger is offline
What once was is no more.
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,874
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

My mom saw my neighbors boyfriend punch her 7 year old son in the face. The kids got a big black eye now. I wish I saw it happen so I could call the police and get rid of that fucking coke head.
__________________
2014 F150 xl 3.7 6 speed auto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pk9298 View Post
HELL TO THE NO!! Abort abort abort!! That's the first thing to go!!! Ewwwww! I'm not no vampire! I don't enjoy red tea
Reply With Quote
  #5200  
Old 12-26-2013, 08:00 AM
OhioMike OhioMike is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 2,761
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stateranger View Post
My mom saw my neighbors boyfriend punch her 7 year old son in the face. The kids got a big black eye now. I wish I saw it happen so I could call the police and get rid of that fucking coke head.
That is messed up, and I think that you can still call the police or child services. I mean, how does a kid get a black out, and how can the police witness every little thing? If this guy has a history or is f^^cked like you say, maybe he will talk back to the cop and get arrested for something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sole View Post
Well Christmas has sucked so far. Back story=

My dad rents a cabin I'm in the mountains every year for his side of the family (I.e. Half Sisters, grandfather, sister sister and brother and my first cousin) well first night here my cousin was talking crap about her mom and how she was a bitch, well the next morning she leaves with her "boyfriend" (complete douch, locked like he'd been to prison) and texts my sister and told her she left because I said some shit about her moments I'm a fucking ass hole ( I didn't, I don't even know her all that much and I'm not one to talk shit) well before she left she said she was going to cook dinner and goto the grocery store, so that pissed everybody off that she just up and left. Well day after that my sisters have to leave, just as soon as they leave my mom starts talking shit about my sisters sister quitting her job and how she's trash and I told her she quit because she had health issues and that was why she was sick that night before, and she fires back how the fuck do you know, and to stop talking out of my ass and to go away. And on top of all that my moms crack fried brained friend came without notice and nobody likes her and she has a fucking spoiled little girl that doesn't know how to be quite and gets every thing she wants. Pretty much the only good thing about these last few days was seeing my sisters because I don't get to see them to often.
That sucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vulcan2000 View Post
Found out this morning that I lost a friend of mine since kindergarten, he lost his almost 2 year long struggle with cancer ; (
Dang. It is a cruel world. My mom was just telling me about one of her friends whose husband died last week. She just saw the couple the end of Oct., and the husband was complaining of having trouble eating. One night a few weeks ago the pain got so bad that he went to the ER and was diagnosed with esophaugal cancer. He started chemo less than two weeks ago, and he only lasted one round because it was the most advanced form.
Reply With Quote
  #5201  
Old 01-01-2014, 07:20 PM
SlickTrick SlickTrick is offline
Ford Pickup
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 112
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Had a customer last week go apeshit because their computer was not done for Christmas. Ice storm took power out on Monday afternoon, we were closed Tuesday-Thursday. Went in on my day off because the power came back on, got 20 minutes into it, and power went out again FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phones are IP phones, so can't call, 16000 people are all trying to use cellular at once, so that does not work, also some towers were out because they had no power.

Just can't seem to please some people. Oh well, she can take her computer for a long walk off a short pier.
__________________
Who is General Failure, and why is he reading my hard drive?

08 Ranger XLT 4.0L 4x4 78000Km
Reply With Quote
  #5202  
Old 01-04-2014, 03:55 AM
NFCTWC NFCTWC is offline
Ford Tough
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 261
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

i was ashamed to be a ranger owner the other day because of a fellow ranger driver,on my way back from altoona on the 1st i had a individul(s) in a white 00+ ranger get on the road and ride my trucks bumper allllll the way through the mountain road section of rt 30..for fucks sake @$$hole my lil 2.3 chugges up those hills n i had "elderly" folks in front of me! plus its twisty mtn roads n i wasnt gonna do 80!...ended up having to pass the old people n let the dumb fuck see how it was behind grandma and granpa time in their chrystler...

btw if ur on this site driver..your a dick!..back the hell off other drivers ESPECIALLY on mtn roads were snow storms were randomly occuring
__________________
Attempting to give a fuck : ███████████████████] 99% Complete... ERROR!: Unable to give a fuck.
-92 ford ranger custom extended cab-v6/5spd,cone air filter,3" body lift,custom quiet exhaust,Audio upgrades
-97 civic DX-lots of work done but broken alot

Last edited by NFCTWC; 01-04-2014 at 03:57 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #5203  
Old 01-14-2014, 03:50 PM
DKM Mike DKM Mike is offline
Ford Motor Co
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 169
Default

Okay. Why the hell do people randomly make fun of me?! I'm not an ******* and I don't start shit. Then I stand up to fight them and of course they just laugh. Like wtf is with all the *******s out there??
__________________
93 Ford ranger 4.0 A4LD
extended cab. 4x4 auto hubs
Reply With Quote
  #5204  
Old 01-14-2014, 03:52 PM
Ploofhead Ploofhead is offline
Ford Truck Driver
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 86
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM Mike View Post
Okay. Why the hell do people randomly make fun of me?! I'm not an ******* and I don't start shit. Then I stand up to fight them and of course they just laugh. Like wtf is with all the *******s out there??
if your talking about on the forum, it's like a brother mentality. Pick on the ones you can haha, just got roll with if and stand your ground. Throw punches back at others and earn respect back
Reply With Quote
  #5205  
Old 01-14-2014, 03:58 PM
DKM Mike DKM Mike is offline
Ford Motor Co
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 169
Default

No its not on the forum. I understand the whole brotherhood. Its people bigger than me thinking its funny to make fun of me for thier morality. And then they think its funny that I get angry. You think I start throwing punches and that'll get decent respect? I never get in fights but I work out alot and can have a temper.
__________________
93 Ford ranger 4.0 A4LD
extended cab. 4x4 auto hubs
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
*Offical* What did you get for X-Mas Thread. RangerNDog Off Topic 67 01-04-2011 07:18 AM
Want to Buy: AC/Heat Vent IndianScout Interior Parts 4 11-09-2010 01:25 PM
Air Vent LED's RedPowerRanger Interior Tech 8 07-23-2010 11:04 PM
hurst vent/fix mossyoak03 Drivetrain Tech 1 06-18-2010 03:54 PM
ac vent pmac03 Interior Tech 7 12-28-2009 09:48 AM