Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Go Back   Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! > >
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Welcome to Ford Ranger Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread

  #4771  
Old 05-04-2013, 01:59 PM
RangerSport4x2 RangerSport4x2 is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,669
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperGinger View Post

X2! He lives with you right? It's just $20!
He sounds like a bitch
__________________
2011 Ranger Sport 4x2 4.0L - Sold
2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD - Sold
2014 Toyobaru Legacy FR-86 - Sold
2016 Mustang GT
Reply With Quote
  #4772  
Old 05-04-2013, 02:03 PM
RagerTom RagerTom is online now
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 4,175
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

i know ryan but not that well. I'd give you 20 bucks. .

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
__________________
Not a F150 sellout? Click HERE

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertmcclure View Post
adamantium tamponicus!
Reply With Quote
  #4773  
Old 05-04-2013, 02:06 PM
Ravage Ravage is offline
ride or die.
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 222
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaws Ranger View Post
Butt. Munch. I gave my girly $20 just so she could eat at a track meet > : ( what do you see in that man?!
Our relationship the first two years was pretty good. It's this past year that has gone to shit and I don't get why.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperGinger View Post
X2! He lives with you right? It's just $20!
Mhm, we live together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerSport4x2 View Post
He sounds like a bitch
He didn't use to be like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagerTom View Post
i know ryan but not that well. I'd give you 20 bucks. .

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
Haha, yes! I remember you coming over to get my old truck's back window. Still means a lot that all those stickers are still on there, lol.
__________________
_________________________

'04 Fx4 4.0 Custom.
too damn much to list.
_________________________
Reply With Quote
  #4774  
Old 05-04-2013, 02:09 PM
Jaws Ranger Jaws Ranger is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 4,525
Default

If mah girlfriend drove a ranger like that, I'd do anything she told me to lol
__________________
96 Ford Ranger 2.3 - Loads of mods
03 DSG Mustang GT 5 spd- CAI, Flowmaster cat back, Sequential tail lights, 70mm T.B. 265/305
Reply With Quote
  #4775  
Old 05-04-2013, 02:09 PM
Ranger Truckin Ranger Truckin is offline
Light up everything
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 5,215
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinister04Fx4 View Post
Okay, so instead of me bringing down the BS thread with my bad mood... I guess I'll just vent here.

I am so sick of this life I am living right now. I am just so fucking tired of it. No matter what I do, it is not enough. I go to work every day and work my ass off, like everyone else. I ask simple things of my "significant other". Such as last night - it was either take care of the dogs or clean up dinner and do dishes. He picked clean and do the dishes, so I took care of the dogs. The next morning, he had already left for his class, I come into the kitchen getting ready for work, to find that he didn't do anything. I asked him why, and he said the dishwasher was full. THEN FUCKING RUN IT! Goddamn. It is not rocket science. Then after his class, he had to head to work - even though he doesn't usually work Saturdays - I asked him before he went to work, if he could swing by the house and let the dogs out. Did he? No. I came home to my Pitbull sitting in his own piss and shit - he is still a puppy, so I don't expect him to be able to hold it for a long time - and his dog had puked. Why, I have no idea. It stunk up the entire house. Not only that, but the house is a complete mess. The dog kennel needs to be picked up from the dogs' shit.

Somehow I got into the negatives in my bank account, which here comes a $36 dollar overdraft fee... and I don't get paid til Friday so I have no money at all. I asked Ryan to throw me $20 to keep it from being completely fucked, he said no. Even though I've bailed him out PLENTY of times. So I have no idea what I'm going to do right now. I have a quarter tank of gas left in my truck, so that should last me a few days. Thankfully I am off tomorrow. I didn't even look at my schedule for next week yet, I was so pissed off.

I am just so tired.
Sounds like a jerk

2000 XLT single cab 2wd 4cyl automatic (work in progress)
Reply With Quote
  #4776  
Old 05-04-2013, 02:12 PM
Ravage Ravage is offline
ride or die.
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 222
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaws Ranger View Post
If mah girlfriend drove a ranger like that, I'd do anything she told me to lol
Maybe he's just butthurt that my truck is bigger than both of his...
__________________
_________________________

'04 Fx4 4.0 Custom.
too damn much to list.
_________________________
Reply With Quote
  #4777  
Old 05-04-2013, 02:14 PM
Jaws Ranger Jaws Ranger is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 4,525
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinister04Fx4 View Post

Maybe he's just butthurt that my truck is bigger than both of his...
That could actually do it...
__________________
96 Ford Ranger 2.3 - Loads of mods
03 DSG Mustang GT 5 spd- CAI, Flowmaster cat back, Sequential tail lights, 70mm T.B. 265/305
Reply With Quote
  #4778  
Old 05-04-2013, 02:15 PM
SuperGinger SuperGinger is offline
SoullessTroll
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 271
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinister04Fx4 View Post

Maybe he's just butthurt that my truck is bigger than both of his...
Probably. Guys are surprisingly competitive about that kinda crap. Lol. I know I am. Haha. It sucks that your relationship has been going downhill. Try surprising him with random stuff that you guys used to do together.
__________________
1998 Ranger XLT
"Clifford The Big Dead Dog"
Quote:
Originally Posted by ford4thot View Post
"The Ginger That Cried Breanna"
Reply With Quote
  #4779  
Old 05-04-2013, 02:15 PM
ford4thot ford4thot is offline
2019 SSVT Ford 'Maro
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 13,805
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaws Ranger View Post
That could actually do it...
Yes he might be butthurt lol
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler46 View Post
I suck weiner for money. I'm a gay prostitute.
Reply With Quote
  #4780  
Old 05-04-2013, 02:16 PM
Jaws Ranger Jaws Ranger is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 4,525
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ford4thot View Post

yes he might be butthurt lol


image-3647500831.jpg
__________________
96 Ford Ranger 2.3 - Loads of mods
03 DSG Mustang GT 5 spd- CAI, Flowmaster cat back, Sequential tail lights, 70mm T.B. 265/305
Reply With Quote
  #4781  
Old 05-04-2013, 02:19 PM
Ravage Ravage is offline
ride or die.
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 222
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaws Ranger View Post
That could actually do it...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ford4thot View Post
Yes he might be butthurt lol
With him, I really wouldn't be surprised if that would be the case. Although he's been becoming more and more of an ass before I lifted my truck, but it definitely hasn't made anything better since I lifted it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperGinger View Post
Probably. Guys are surprisingly competitive about that kinda crap. Lol. I know I am. Haha. It sucks that your relationship has been going downhill. Try surprising him with random stuff that you guys used to do together.
Honestly, I don't know what I could do. I am dead broke and I'm just so tired from everything else, lol.
__________________
_________________________

'04 Fx4 4.0 Custom.
too damn much to list.
_________________________
Reply With Quote
  #4782  
Old 05-04-2013, 02:26 PM
RagerTom RagerTom is online now
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 4,175
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Butthurt report forms please.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
__________________
Not a F150 sellout? Click HERE

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertmcclure View Post
adamantium tamponicus!
Reply With Quote
  #4783  
Old 05-04-2013, 02:28 PM
Ranger Truckin Ranger Truckin is offline
Light up everything
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 5,215
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinister04Fx4 View Post

With him, I really wouldn't be surprised if that would be the case. Although he's been becoming more and more of an ass before I lifted my truck, but it definitely hasn't made anything better since I lifted it.

Honestly, I don't know what I could do. I am dead broke and I'm just so tired from everything else, lol.
I would almost say don't try to fix it let him try. But I don't know. I screwed up my last relationship so I wouldn't listen to me

2000 XLT single cab 2wd 4cyl automatic (work in progress)
Reply With Quote
  #4784  
Old 05-04-2013, 03:01 PM
SuperGinger SuperGinger is offline
SoullessTroll
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 271
Default

Well, this is the vent thread. So, here we go.

First off, I'm a US Army Infantryman. I'm a Sergeant and a squad leader. I have some combat tours and a Purple Heart and a bronze star.

When I was in Afghanistan on my second tour, an ambush came onto my squad and killed 3 of my friends. That was my whole squad. I came out with shrapnel in my leg and a collapsed lung. I got a bronze star for getting back to camp being chased by Taliban for 15 miles.

Ok. So, this whole story was of course spread around the base. My new squad members caught wind of it. Not a single one of them trust me. They are disobeying orders that come from me and consequently I was flamed at work. Really bad. I was threatened with demotion. If they're not straightened out after this deployment, I go back to corporal.

On top of all of this, a Cavalry scout rammed an Abrams while in a Humvee on base yesterday. He was on drugs. So he's been dishonorably discharged. For some ******* reason, I was the one sent to tell his family. I'm not even in his UNIT. It's hard as hell to see the news you're telling tear a family apart so my much. My day was shit. And on too of EVERYTHING else, my old injuries are starting to hurt. It's probably just stress from the thought of going back. I'm having nightmares every night and waking up in cold sweats. Breanna is trying to help. But I can see its killing her to see me so torn up. I just don't know what to do anymore. Don't get me wrong guys. I love my job. But I've seen so much death.

I've killed people.

People look at me different.

I hate what my job has done to my life. But at the same time, I know it's what I NEED to do.

I just don't know what to do.
__________________
1998 Ranger XLT
"Clifford The Big Dead Dog"
Quote:
Originally Posted by ford4thot View Post
"The Ginger That Cried Breanna"
Reply With Quote
  #4785  
Old 05-04-2013, 03:05 PM
96_4x4_XLT 96_4x4_XLT is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 6,189
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperGinger View Post
Well, this is the vent thread. So, here we go.

First off, I'm a US Army Infantryman. I'm a Sergeant and a squad leader. I have some combat tours and a Purple Heart and a bronze star.

When I was in Afghanistan on my second tour, an ambush came onto my squad and killed 3 of my friends. That was my whole squad. I came out with shrapnel in my leg and a collapsed lung. I got a bronze star for getting back to camp being chased by Taliban for 15 miles.

Ok. So, this whole story was of course spread around the base. My new squad members caught wind of it. Not a single one of them trust me. They are disobeying orders that come from me and consequently I was flamed at work. Really bad. I was threatened with demotion. If they're not straightened out after this deployment, I go back to corporal.

On top of all of this, a Cavalry scout rammed an Abrams while in a Humvee on base yesterday. He was on drugs. So he's been dishonorably discharged. For some ******* reason, I was the one sent to tell his family. I'm not even in his UNIT. It's hard as hell to see the news you're telling tear a family apart so my much. My day was shit. And on too of EVERYTHING else, my old injuries are starting to hurt. It's probably just stress from the thought of going back. I'm having nightmares every night and waking up in cold sweats. Breanna is trying to help. But I can see its killing her to see me so torn up. I just don't know what to do anymore. Don't get me wrong guys. I love my job. But I've seen so much death.

I've killed people.

People look at me different.

I hate what my job has done to my life. But at the same time, I know it's what I NEED to do.

I just don't know what to do.
first off your a badass

second hang in there dude i know you can do it!
__________________
95 Ranger XLT 4x2 2.3 I4 5 speed 206,000 *dead*
96 Ranger XLT 4x4 4.0 V6 5 speed 173,000 *alive*
D35 front, 8.8 rear, 3.73 gears, limited slip rear diff
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
*Offical* What did you get for X-Mas Thread. RangerNDog Off Topic 67 01-04-2011 06:18 AM
Want to Buy: AC/Heat Vent IndianScout Interior Parts 4 11-09-2010 12:25 PM
Air Vent LED's RedPowerRanger Interior Tech 8 07-23-2010 11:04 PM
hurst vent/fix mossyoak03 Drivetrain Tech 1 06-18-2010 03:54 PM
ac vent pmac03 Interior Tech 7 12-28-2009 08:48 AM