Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Go Back   Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! > >
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Welcome to Ford Ranger Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread

  #4666  
Old 03-24-2013, 10:06 AM
dzrt_ranger dzrt_ranger is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 919
Default Re: Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1st-truck-ranger View Post
This girl I like has been hurt by two different guys and I'm always there for her. But I never get the chance to date her. They both broke her heart and all that crap. She always says she isn't ready for another relationship. I have always been that guy there for her and all that crap. We flirt and stuff but she is like we are just best friends. What do I do with that?


----------

Nah but I've been in that situation, then we finally dated but for like a week then decided it was too weird cus we had been friends for a really long time already haha
Reply With Quote
  #4667  
Old 03-24-2013, 10:09 AM
Ranger Truckin Ranger Truckin is offline
Light up everything
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 5,215
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dzrt_ranger View Post

----------

Nah but I've been in that situation, then we finally dated but for like a week then decided it was too weird cus we had been friends for a really long time already haha
So basically I'm stuck?
Reply With Quote
  #4668  
Old 03-24-2013, 10:25 AM
dzrt_ranger dzrt_ranger is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 919
Default Re: Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1st-truck-ranger View Post
So basically I'm stuck?
Have you told her you have feelings for her?
Reply With Quote
  #4669  
Old 03-24-2013, 10:28 AM
Ranger Truckin Ranger Truckin is offline
Light up everything
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 5,215
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dzrt_ranger View Post

Have you told her you have feelings for her?
Yeah and I get
"I'm still hurt from the last boyfriend and am not ready for another one and I think we would be better friends"

but yet it seems like we are dating sometimes.
Reply With Quote
  #4670  
Old 03-24-2013, 10:33 AM
dzrt_ranger dzrt_ranger is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 919
Default Re: Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1st-truck-ranger View Post
Yeah and I get
"I'm still hurt from the last boyfriend and am not ready for another one and I think we would be better friends"

but yet it seems like we are dating sometimes.
Well give her time, maybe some day she'll come around. Some girls don't realize that their bestfriend would be their best match. But keep your head up and keep being a really good person to her and someday she might realize you're good for her.
Reply With Quote
  #4671  
Old 03-24-2013, 10:34 AM
Ranger Truckin Ranger Truckin is offline
Light up everything
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 5,215
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dzrt_ranger View Post

Well give her time, maybe some day she'll come around. Some girls don't realize that their bestfriend would be their best match. But keep your head up and keep being a really good person to her and someday she might realize you're good for her.
Hopefully something soon

----------

Sometime*
Reply With Quote
  #4672  
Old 03-25-2013, 04:30 AM
Eric92 Eric92 is offline
Red Rust Bucket
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 117
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1st-truck-ranger View Post
This girl I like has been hurt by two different guys and I'm always there for her. But I never get the chance to date her. They both broke her heart and all that crap. She always says she isn't ready for another relationship. I have always been that guy there for her and all that crap. We flirt and stuff but she is like we are just best friends. What do I do with that?
I've been there before, I just never gave up (without being too pushy or creepy) and now we've been together for almost a year and a half.
__________________
1994 XLT 4.0 5speed 4WD ext cab 3.73 LS Twin stick Manual hubs


1991XLT 3.0 5speed 2WD ext cab - RIP
Reply With Quote
  #4673  
Old 03-25-2013, 07:25 AM
Spidey2011 Spidey2011 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 2,958
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1st-truck-ranger

Yeah and I get
"I'm still hurt from the last boyfriend and am not ready for another one and I think we would be better friends"

but yet it seems like we are dating sometimes.
Run away! The ones that get "hurt" all the time are the most dramatic. Seriously, more of a pita than its worth. lol.
Reply With Quote
  #4674  
Old 03-25-2013, 07:57 AM
86indy 86indy is offline
"Pick up Man" Joe diffy
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,970
Default

No no no she has no real interest in you and its more entertaining than anything to her. I just was messing with my ex ( same situation) because she wanted to get back together and shes the one who f'd it up in the first place. My tip would be, be a "devil without a cause" weird as its sound its been working for me..
__________________
2001 Ford Ranger Edge, 4.0L V6, 4x4, automatic, Extended cab, 165,000 miles, 8.8 rear axle, Auburn L/S, 4.10 gears, body lift, 32x11.5r15 falken wild peak A/T, head light mod, black honeycomb grille. 06+ corners, fx4 seats, led back up light

MODS TO COME: pillar gauges, recover seats, stereo and that it for now ................
Reply With Quote
  #4675  
Old 03-25-2013, 05:35 PM
Ranger Truckin Ranger Truckin is offline
Light up everything
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 5,215
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 86indy View Post
No no no she has no real interest in you and its more entertaining than anything to her. I just was messing with my ex ( same situation) because she wanted to get back together and shes the one who f'd it up in the first place. My tip would be, be a "devil without a cause" weird as its sound its been working for me..
Yeah I'm over it done. She pissed me off today. She actually pisses me off a lot but I stayed around. She is going behind my back and telling my friends I'm creepy and crap. So I'm done with her. I wasn't getting anywhere either
Reply With Quote
  #4676  
Old 03-25-2013, 05:55 PM
86indy 86indy is offline
"Pick up Man" Joe diffy
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,970
Default

Good move on and if she tries to talk to you act like you dont have time for her shit and be a little bit of a dick (aka "devil without a cause") and it will make here go nuts.
Little bit of background on my self, I have four older sister who have taught me some tips n' tricks to really puck with girls minds..mind games they suck if you care about someone or you dont know how to play
__________________
2001 Ford Ranger Edge, 4.0L V6, 4x4, automatic, Extended cab, 165,000 miles, 8.8 rear axle, Auburn L/S, 4.10 gears, body lift, 32x11.5r15 falken wild peak A/T, head light mod, black honeycomb grille. 06+ corners, fx4 seats, led back up light

MODS TO COME: pillar gauges, recover seats, stereo and that it for now ................

Last edited by 86indy; 03-25-2013 at 05:58 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #4677  
Old 03-25-2013, 05:59 PM
Ranger Truckin Ranger Truckin is offline
Light up everything
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 5,215
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 86indy View Post
Good move on and if she tries to talk to you act like you dont have time for her shit and be a little bit of a dick (aka "devil without a cause") and it will make here go nuts.
Little bit of background on my self, I have four older sister who have taught me some tips n' tricks to really puck with girls minds..mind games the suck if you care or you dont know how to play
Yeah I was told that today.
I didn't talk to her for a month one time and she flipped out and blew up my phone and wouldn't leave me alone
Reply With Quote
  #4678  
Old 03-25-2013, 06:02 PM
86indy 86indy is offline
"Pick up Man" Joe diffy
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,970
Default

Then keep doin what your doing then! Look at it as game, and its fun lol..
__________________
2001 Ford Ranger Edge, 4.0L V6, 4x4, automatic, Extended cab, 165,000 miles, 8.8 rear axle, Auburn L/S, 4.10 gears, body lift, 32x11.5r15 falken wild peak A/T, head light mod, black honeycomb grille. 06+ corners, fx4 seats, led back up light

MODS TO COME: pillar gauges, recover seats, stereo and that it for now ................
Reply With Quote
  #4679  
Old 03-25-2013, 06:02 PM
Ranger Truckin Ranger Truckin is offline
Light up everything
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 5,215
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 86indy View Post
Then keep doin what your doing then! Look at it as game, and its fun lol..
I don't know if it will ever go anywhere. I really want it to but I should just give up
Reply With Quote
  #4680  
Old 03-25-2013, 06:24 PM
86indy 86indy is offline
"Pick up Man" Joe diffy
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,970
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1st-truck-ranger View Post

I don't know if it will ever go anywhere. I really want it to but I should just give up
Man, ive been there it took me 5 months to get over this girl who was playing me, it was hard because I cared; I stopped caring and played it as a game and put it on a back burner and moved on. At a family friends party this summer she went ape when she saw me sitting by another chick. As hard as it may sound stop caring and it all it will get better. There ARE better girls out there.


PS
And just cuz the crazy ones fuck so good doesn't always mean they are worth putting up with...
__________________
2001 Ford Ranger Edge, 4.0L V6, 4x4, automatic, Extended cab, 165,000 miles, 8.8 rear axle, Auburn L/S, 4.10 gears, body lift, 32x11.5r15 falken wild peak A/T, head light mod, black honeycomb grille. 06+ corners, fx4 seats, led back up light

MODS TO COME: pillar gauges, recover seats, stereo and that it for now ................

Last edited by 86indy; 03-25-2013 at 06:26 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
*Offical* What did you get for X-Mas Thread. RangerNDog Off Topic 67 01-04-2011 06:18 AM
Want to Buy: AC/Heat Vent IndianScout Interior Parts 4 11-09-2010 12:25 PM
Air Vent LED's RedPowerRanger Interior Tech 8 07-23-2010 11:04 PM
hurst vent/fix mossyoak03 Drivetrain Tech 1 06-18-2010 03:54 PM
ac vent pmac03 Interior Tech 7 12-28-2009 08:48 AM