Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Go Back   Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! > >
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Welcome to Ford Ranger Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread

  #4516  
Old 10-26-2012, 01:23 AM
tomdmcpwn tomdmcpwn is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,631
Default

No We didn't start dating then. It took a while to get her to like me... I'm a junior.

Sent from my iPhone using FRF App
__________________
2001 Ranger XLT | 3.0L | 2WD | Thrush Welded Muffler | Alpine Sub | HIDs
Reply With Quote
  #4517  
Old 10-26-2012, 06:01 AM
Eric92 Eric92 is offline
Red Rust Bucket
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 117
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

You got the rest of your life man, don't fret about this girl. There was a kid a town over from me who tried to hang himself at a high school football game because his girlfriend broke up with him, this kid was in middle school. I couldn't believe it. His facebook was riddled with statuses "you swore on my life we would stay together" "you promised me" blah blah, it was disgusting. *endrant*
Another one will come around, and she will be better than the last

I don't understand why people complain about the 3.0 so much.. It really isn't THAT bad, try having the most underpowered version, with 3.45s..I shift at 2500 and I don't lug unless I'm going up a hill
__________________
1994 XLT 4.0 5speed 4WD ext cab 3.73 LS Twin stick Manual hubs


1991XLT 3.0 5speed 2WD ext cab - RIP
Reply With Quote
  #4518  
Old 10-26-2012, 09:09 PM
Yeller Yeller is offline
Wow.So cobra.Very Ranger.
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 5,699
Default

I just love when a girl gets all pissy when you don't respond to her text (oh, did I mention that text was about her wanting to go out with another guy? How am I really supposed to respond to that????) but then when you do text her back, she never replies

Women logic. Makes perfect sense. Said no one ever.

Sent from my iPhone using FRF App
__________________
Chrome Yellow 2001 Ranger Edge 3.0L V6/5spd

Last edited by Yeller; 10-26-2012 at 09:12 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #4519  
Old 10-26-2012, 09:44 PM
NFCTWC NFCTWC is offline
Ford Tough
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 261
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlYeller View Post
I just love when a girl gets all pissy when you don't respond to her text (oh, did I mention that text was about her wanting to go out with another guy? How am I really supposed to respond to that????) but then when you do text her back, she never replies

Women logic. Makes perfect sense. Said no one ever.

Sent from my iPhone using FRF App
yup!..women logic is counter to much of what is considered sane thought
and i been there! my ex used to talk to me(was more like ear rape) and expect me to care about her new bf n get pissy if i ignored her,glad she got the hint.
__________________
Attempting to give a fuck : ███████████████████] 99% Complete... ERROR!: Unable to give a fuck.
-92 ford ranger custom extended cab-v6/5spd,cone air filter,3" body lift,custom quiet exhaust,Audio upgrades
-97 civic DX-lots of work done but broken alot
Reply With Quote
  #4520  
Old 10-26-2012, 10:21 PM
OhioMike OhioMike is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 2,761
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

It's a toss-up on what is more annoying to me. Is it all the political phone calls and ads on t.v. and in the mail or is it the Frankenstorm that is supposedly headed up the East Coast? All are welcome to voice their opinion(s).
Reply With Quote
  #4521  
Old 10-27-2012, 05:09 AM
Yeller Yeller is offline
Wow.So cobra.Very Ranger.
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 5,699
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFCTWC

yup!..women logic is counter to much of what is considered sane thought
and i been there! my ex used to talk to me(was more like ear rape) and expect me to care about her new bf n get pissy if i ignored her,glad she got the hint.
Yep, she knows exactly how I feel about her, and she is still putting me though this hell. I'm about ready to just call it quits with her. I've put a lot into it, and it's just not worth the stress.

Sent from my iPhone using FRF App
__________________
Chrome Yellow 2001 Ranger Edge 3.0L V6/5spd
Reply With Quote
  #4522  
Old 10-27-2012, 06:42 AM
63merc 63merc is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,155
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlYeller

Yep, she knows exactly how I feel about her, and she is still putting me though this hell. I'm about ready to just call it quits with her. I've put a lot into it, and it's just not worth the stress.

Sent from my iPhone using FRF App
Take advice from an old fool.
Enjoy the memories but accept the losses and move on
Reply With Quote
  #4523  
Old 10-27-2012, 07:07 AM
Yeller Yeller is offline
Wow.So cobra.Very Ranger.
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 5,699
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 63merc

Take advice from an old fool.
Enjoy the memories but accept the losses and move on
I think that's the plan.

Sent from my iPhone using FRF App
__________________
Chrome Yellow 2001 Ranger Edge 3.0L V6/5spd
Reply With Quote
  #4524  
Old 10-27-2012, 07:59 AM
03 SB FX4 03 SB FX4 is offline
Official FRF Redneck.
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 220
Send a message via Yahoo to 03 SB FX4
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fifthranger View Post
It's a toss-up on what is more annoying to me. Is it all the political phone calls and ads on t.v. and in the mail or is it the Frankenstorm that is supposedly headed up the East Coast? All are welcome to voice their opinion(s).
If I get one more call I am gonna scream - its always when I am setting down to eat or on the shitter and don't have the phone with me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 63merc View Post
Take advice from an old fool.
Enjoy the memories but accept the losses and move on
x2 - Joe is both old and wise
__________________
(Project Dirty Girl) 06 Chevy 3500 CCLB DRW 4WD (D-Code) LBZ Duramax - Air Box Mod, High Flow Filter, Turbo Silencer Removed and capped, LMM Sensor Pack, LML Turbocharger Solenoid, EFI Live Tuned by Myself, TranSynd for the Allison, Awaiting more mods, 100 + Injectors, PPE Hot Fueler Kit, PPE Dual Fueler kit, PPE Compound Kit and Mike's ALLY Trans Setup - Inglewood Trans!
Reply With Quote
  #4525  
Old 10-27-2012, 08:02 AM
OhioMike OhioMike is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 2,761
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
If I get one more call I am gonna scream - its always when I am setting down to eat or on the shitter and don't have the phone with me
Yeah, one way to not get votes, is to make the voters mad, and one can't get their name off the donotcall list because political parties are exempt.
Reply With Quote
  #4526  
Old 10-27-2012, 08:56 AM
63merc 63merc is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,155
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03 SB FX4

If I get one more call I am gonna scream - its always when I am setting down to eat or on the shitter and don't have the phone with me.

x2 - Joe is both old and wise
Leave your phone on mute like me. If I want to talk ill call them back

This way I'm never worried about being disturbed
Reply With Quote
  #4527  
Old 10-27-2012, 09:03 AM
RoberticusMaximus RoberticusMaximus is offline
<<< Husky the High Dog!
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 6,957
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

I leave my phone on silent too. keeps my brain from exploding lol!
Reply With Quote
  #4528  
Old 10-27-2012, 10:09 AM
kmk7110 kmk7110 is offline
Ford Tough
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 322
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Not having money to buy tires.
__________________
2003 Ford Ranger FX4 in Red
Line-X Bedliner, Access Laredo Tonneau Cover
OHC, Mustang Dome Mod, Cargo Light Mod
DDM 4500K High/Low Heads & Fogs
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD HU (Backup Camera/DVD Bypass
Rockford Fosgate 500-2 Amp, 1 10in Pioneer Sub
Working On the BL and 33 12.5 15 on Eagle Allow 10.5 wide rims
Reply With Quote
  #4529  
Old 10-27-2012, 10:22 AM
NFCTWC NFCTWC is offline
Ford Tough
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 261
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlYeller View Post
Yep, she knows exactly how I feel about her, and she is still putting me though this hell. I'm about ready to just call it quits with her. I've put a lot into it, and it's just not worth the stress.

Sent from my iPhone using FRF App
well my situation was a lil diff as the only feelings i got/had for mine are residual feelings that im patiently waiting for to shrivle up and die,and hey if it seems like ur puttin in all the effort and she's off tryin to get with other guys..for lack of a better term...Fuck her,move on its not worth your hassle trying to make somethin with a girl who seemingly isnt into the idea..thats what i did with my ex..only contact we have now is still FB friends(dont talk though) and the occasional post by her on my wall..take it from me man.move on

----------

my rant of today-my insurance company has my policy on cancelation...they did this 1 fuckin day after the usual process of charging my bank card for the payment failed,tried to charge my card the 22nd,sent notice the 23rd...1 fucking day,not a courtesy call,not a warning letter..nope just a cancellation notice,i paid the fucking crooks thier money but now gotts call there underwriting dept. monday,
oh and the fact that they claim i have 3 people idk living in my apt that have access to my truck/car....funny idk who these people are that they claim live here(motherfuckers sure aint payin rent if they are!)..idk were these dumb fucjs get thier info -_-
__________________
Attempting to give a fuck : ███████████████████] 99% Complete... ERROR!: Unable to give a fuck.
-92 ford ranger custom extended cab-v6/5spd,cone air filter,3" body lift,custom quiet exhaust,Audio upgrades
-97 civic DX-lots of work done but broken alot
Reply With Quote
  #4530  
Old 10-27-2012, 01:02 PM
rangergirl15 rangergirl15 is offline
Liking the Ford Ranger Forum
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 27
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFCTWC

well my situation was a lil diff as the only feelings i got/had for mine are residual feelings that im patiently waiting for to shrivle up and die,and hey if it seems like ur puttin in all the effort and she's off tryin to get with other guys..for lack of a better term...Fuck her,move on its not worth your hassle trying to make somethin with a girl who seemingly isnt into the idea..thats what i did with my ex..only contact we have now is still FB friends(dont talk though) and the occasional post by her on my wall..take it from me man.move on

----------

my rant of today-my insurance company has my policy on cancelation...they did this 1 fuckin day after the usual process of charging my bank card for the payment failed,tried to charge my card the 22nd,sent notice the 23rd...1 fucking day,not a courtesy call,not a warning letter..nope just a cancellation notice,i paid the fucking crooks thier money but now gotts call there underwriting dept. monday,
oh and the fact that they claim i have 3 people idk living in my apt that have access to my truck/car....funny idk who these people are that they claim live here(motherfuckers sure aint payin rent if they are!)..idk were these dumb fucjs get thier info -_-
I feel you on that. Insurance company sent in that we only had insurance from 12:00 am til 5: 00 pm then claims we didnt pay for. Three other months, randomly chosen, for which we had receipts. Then tried to say that we pay for insurance after the month is over ( who gives you insurance and then expects you to pay for it after?)Reported us to the state and had a block on my dad's license.


I reported their asses to the state insurance people for fraudulent charges and they have to pay back for the fees and we switched companies a got a great deal. Insurance went down $200.

Last edited by rangergirl15; 10-27-2012 at 01:07 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
*Offical* What did you get for X-Mas Thread. RangerNDog Off Topic 67 01-04-2011 07:18 AM
Want to Buy: AC/Heat Vent IndianScout Interior Parts 4 11-09-2010 01:25 PM
Air Vent LED's RedPowerRanger Interior Tech 8 07-23-2010 11:04 PM
hurst vent/fix mossyoak03 Drivetrain Tech 1 06-18-2010 03:54 PM
ac vent pmac03 Interior Tech 7 12-28-2009 09:48 AM