Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Go Back   Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! > >
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Welcome to Ford Ranger Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread

  #3946  
Old 05-11-2012, 06:10 AM
edgeman4.0 edgeman4.0 is offline
THE COMPLAINT DEPARTMENT
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,962
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadiangurl View Post
Why do kids insist on playing chicken with trains?? There is nothing worse than me getting the radio call from a crew "We just went into emergency, kids playing chicken at ______ and the conductor is outside making sure we didn't hit anyone." This is the second week in a row on my shift and my heart stops everytime because that is not something, as a supervisor, that I want to have to attend to and investigate. No one hit yet on my shift, but how stupid can kids be? I had much better things to do than play with trains when I was younger, and my parents would have kicked my ass if I did. Arghh
Lol only time I ever messed with trains was to put pennies on the track to flatten them out... there were never any trains that I saw though, just flat pennies.


.... kids these days.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
__________________
2001 Ford Ranger Supercab (4dr), Oxford White, 4.0 Sohc, 4x4, Manual trans (hurst equipped), 4:10's, 3" body lift.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon-FX4 View Post
The Edgeman sees his prey and strikes out from the darkness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rango88 View Post
Dont f+ck with Ch+ck
Reply With Quote
  #3947  
Old 05-13-2012, 11:42 AM
99rangerguy 99rangerguy is offline
Sold out for a Focus
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,580
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

I just got into a altercation at Walgreens.

I went inside to take some cash out, no longer than 5 min, and as I come out this guy is blocking me from leaving because, he's talking to someone. I give him, maybe 30 seconds, and he still hasn't moved. Even though he saw me starting the car. I honked my car 3 times, still doesn't move. Then, I get out the car and start yelling at him and shit. He comes out the car and starts arguing. The only thing that stopped me from beating his ass was the fact I had my cousin with me, 1 year old.


FUCKING SPICS IN TAMPA
Reply With Quote
  #3948  
Old 05-13-2012, 12:29 PM
fabman_52 fabman_52 is offline
New Old Kid on the Block
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 226
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Here is my Vent!
I really like this site, BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like when ppl get involved! The more comments and replies left the more enthusiastic I get about doing shit to my truck, and the more involved I want to get with the forum. When ppl post shit they expect other members to comment, good or bad! Many folks take time out of their day to come to this site, to be involved but the more I see here, seems like the less ppl get involved.
Been thinking about getting a paid membership but when I did my last post I've had 80 views and just 1 reply, so why would anyone want to pay for what seems to be non involvement? So I guess my rant is, if you don't wanna participate then don't log in! Just Sayin!!
__________________
If I Can"t Weld It.....It Can't Be Welded!

If you don't have time to do it right the first time,
Where will you find the time to do it over?

87 STX extended cab 2.9 auto!

Last edited by fabman_52; 05-13-2012 at 12:57 PM. Reason: Needed to add some more stuff!!
Reply With Quote
  #3949  
Old 05-13-2012, 01:29 PM
Yeller Yeller is offline
Wow.So cobra.Very Ranger.
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 5,699
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabman_52
Here is my Vent!
I really like this site, BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like when ppl get involved! The more comments and replies left the more enthusiastic I get about doing shit to my truck, and the more involved I want to get with the forum. When ppl post shit they expect other members to comment, good or bad! Many folks take time out of their day to come to this site, to be involved but the more I see here, seems like the less ppl get involved.
Been thinking about getting a paid membership but when I did my last post I've had 80 views and just 1 reply, so why would anyone want to pay for what seems to be non involvement? So I guess my rant is, if you don't wanna participate then don't log in! Just Sayin!!
Jeez. Calm down man. It just depends on the time of day. Not everyone stays on FRF 24/7

Sent from my iPhone using FRF App
__________________
Chrome Yellow 2001 Ranger Edge 3.0L V6/5spd
Reply With Quote
  #3950  
Old 05-14-2012, 07:40 AM
JGiddy JGiddy is offline
-
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,682
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

I refuse to post pictures of my truck on Facebook. It's just not my thing.

Last edited by JGiddy; 05-14-2012 at 09:29 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #3951  
Old 05-14-2012, 10:56 AM
RoberticusMaximus RoberticusMaximus is offline
<<< Husky the High Dog!
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 6,954
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabman_52 View Post
Here is my Vent!
I really like this site, BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like when ppl get involved! The more comments and replies left the more enthusiastic I get about doing shit to my truck, and the more involved I want to get with the forum. When ppl post shit they expect other members to comment, good or bad! Many folks take time out of their day to come to this site, to be involved but the more I see here, seems like the less ppl get involved.
Been thinking about getting a paid membership but when I did my last post I've had 80 views and just 1 reply, so why would anyone want to pay for what seems to be non involvement? So I guess my rant is, if you don't wanna participate then don't log in! Just Sayin!!
maybe those 'viewers' don't know how to help you. i personally don't like it when a thread has more 'i dont knows' than real answers. well actually i subscribe to threads so that i can get the answer later hopefully.
Reply With Quote
  #3952  
Old 05-14-2012, 12:13 PM
Fordzilla80 Fordzilla80 is offline
Welcome to FRF!
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,952
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Last night, I had plans after work. Every single time that I want to stay late at work to make my department look a little cleaner, my manager pushes us out early as hell. But the ONE time I want to leave on time, my manager decided to keep us half an hour later. Because of that delay, I ended up having to completely cancel my plans.
Reply With Quote
  #3953  
Old 05-14-2012, 12:21 PM
jacobxstanley jacobxstanley is offline
It's so cold in the D
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,080
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordzilla80 View Post
Last night, I had plans after work. Every single time that I want to stay late at work to make my department look a little cleaner, my manager pushes us out early as hell. But the ONE time I want to leave on time, my manager decided to keep us half an hour later. Because of that delay, I ended up having to completely cancel my plans.
I'll forgive you. Next time, sweetie


-Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
__________________
1992 Ranger XLT
2.3L 2wd 5spd
91 Mustang rear end, 373 L/S.
Quote:
Originally Posted by esrevnoc View Post
I'm trying to join Ranger Power Sports forum and they ask "What color is blue?" Anyone know how the heck to answer this question? Probably something silly but I'll be darned if I can figure it out.
Reply With Quote
  #3954  
Old 05-14-2012, 12:23 PM
Fordzilla80 Fordzilla80 is offline
Welcome to FRF!
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,952
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobxstanley View Post
I'll forgive you. Next time, sweetie


-Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
<3
Reply With Quote
  #3955  
Old 05-14-2012, 12:24 PM
jacobxstanley jacobxstanley is offline
It's so cold in the D
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,080
Default

My vent for the day is that I'm not active here anymore and I miss everyone


-Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
__________________
1992 Ranger XLT
2.3L 2wd 5spd
91 Mustang rear end, 373 L/S.
Quote:
Originally Posted by esrevnoc View Post
I'm trying to join Ranger Power Sports forum and they ask "What color is blue?" Anyone know how the heck to answer this question? Probably something silly but I'll be darned if I can figure it out.
Reply With Quote
  #3956  
Old 05-14-2012, 12:36 PM
Fordzilla80 Fordzilla80 is offline
Welcome to FRF!
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,952
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobxstanley View Post
My vent for the day is that I'm not active here anymore and I miss everyone


-Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
Escort yourself back in then.

doucwutididthar?
Reply With Quote
  #3957  
Old 05-14-2012, 12:40 PM
jacobxstanley jacobxstanley is offline
It's so cold in the D
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,080
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordzilla80 View Post
Escort yourself back in then.

doucwutididthar?
You silly little devil you!


BAM


-Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
__________________
1992 Ranger XLT
2.3L 2wd 5spd
91 Mustang rear end, 373 L/S.
Quote:
Originally Posted by esrevnoc View Post
I'm trying to join Ranger Power Sports forum and they ask "What color is blue?" Anyone know how the heck to answer this question? Probably something silly but I'll be darned if I can figure it out.
Reply With Quote
  #3958  
Old 05-14-2012, 12:48 PM
2004xlmiller 2004xlmiller is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 12,689
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlYeller View Post
Not everyone stays on FRF 24/7

Sent from my iPhone using FRF App
cept mee!
Reply With Quote
  #3959  
Old 05-14-2012, 01:04 PM
Fordzilla80 Fordzilla80 is offline
Welcome to FRF!
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,952
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

I'm in love with that different color racing hood Jake!
Reply With Quote
  #3960  
Old 05-14-2012, 02:16 PM
jacobxstanley jacobxstanley is offline
It's so cold in the D
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,080
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordzilla80 View Post
I'm in love with that different color racing hood Jake!
The original hood was f'd! In two weeks I got it lookin like that. It started as this.



-Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
__________________
1992 Ranger XLT
2.3L 2wd 5spd
91 Mustang rear end, 373 L/S.
Quote:
Originally Posted by esrevnoc View Post
I'm trying to join Ranger Power Sports forum and they ask "What color is blue?" Anyone know how the heck to answer this question? Probably something silly but I'll be darned if I can figure it out.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
*Offical* What did you get for X-Mas Thread. RangerNDog Off Topic 67 01-04-2011 07:18 AM
Want to Buy: AC/Heat Vent IndianScout Interior Parts 4 11-09-2010 01:25 PM
Air Vent LED's RedPowerRanger Interior Tech 8 07-23-2010 11:04 PM
hurst vent/fix mossyoak03 Drivetrain Tech 1 06-18-2010 03:54 PM
ac vent pmac03 Interior Tech 7 12-28-2009 09:48 AM