Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Go Back   Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! > >
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Welcome to Ford Ranger Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread

  #3916  
Old 04-15-2012, 09:08 PM
Rango88 Rango88 is offline
N/A
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 9,031
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooleo View Post
I just want to rant about everyone and their brother putting soft 8's or just black rims in general on their trucks!

ITS NOT FASHONABLE! ITS NOT COOL! PEOPLE RUN THAT RIM BECUASE THEY OFF-ROAD SEVERLY AND WHEN THEY BEND/BREAK A RIM ITS CHEAP TO REPLACE!!!

So for the love of god, stop buying black soft 8's! They look like shit!
youre entitled to your opinion, those who run soft 8s are entitled to theirs dude.
Reply With Quote
  #3917  
Old 04-17-2012, 05:26 AM
HIGH TECH REDNECK HIGH TECH REDNECK is offline
Haters Gonna Hate
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,671
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

im tired of noobs! if u dont know shit about cars (or trucks) dont buy them!!
__________________
2008 F250 Super Duty KEM tuned
Reply With Quote
  #3918  
Old 04-17-2012, 06:26 AM
nicksranger01 nicksranger01 is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,155
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooleo
I just want to rant about everyone and their brother putting soft 8's or just black rims in general on their trucks!

ITS NOT FASHONABLE! ITS NOT COOL! PEOPLE RUN THAT RIM BECUASE THEY OFF-ROAD SEVERLY AND WHEN THEY BEND/BREAK A RIM ITS CHEAP TO REPLACE!!!

So for the love of god, stop buying black soft 8's! They look like shit!
you took the words right out of my mouth

Sent from my EVO using FRF App
__________________
01 Ranger XLT 4.0 Auto stepside 4wd
MODS: K&N drop in with silencer removed, throttle cable mod, HID 6000k, dual exhaust, euro tails, stock rims with 265/75r16 Enduro runway M/Ts (winter tires), bucket seats, center console, and black plastic inside, white gauges, 2 P.Miller 12s with 2 800 watt Pioneer amps, Kenwood deck and Kicker 6x8 in front and pioneer 6x8s in the rear(soon to match the front)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIGH TECH REDNECK View Post
4.0 sohc pissin people off since 2001
Reply With Quote
  #3919  
Old 04-17-2012, 07:23 AM
03 SB FX4 03 SB FX4 is offline
Official FRF Redneck.
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 220
Send a message via Yahoo to 03 SB FX4
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

I got a good one. I want to rant about stupid ******* people that don't want to do there jobs that they get PAID for. Spent all day yesterday on the phone with people that clearly don't have a freakin' clue that they have a job and that it means that they have to do a little work
__________________
(Project Dirty Girl) 06 Chevy 3500 CCLB DRW 4WD (D-Code) LBZ Duramax - Air Box Mod, High Flow Filter, Turbo Silencer Removed and capped, LMM Sensor Pack, LML Turbocharger Solenoid, EFI Live Tuned by Myself, TranSynd for the Allison, Awaiting more mods, 100 + Injectors, PPE Hot Fueler Kit, PPE Dual Fueler kit, PPE Compound Kit and Mike's ALLY Trans Setup - Inglewood Trans!
Reply With Quote
  #3920  
Old 04-17-2012, 07:34 AM
RoberticusMaximus RoberticusMaximus is offline
<<< Husky the High Dog!
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 6,958
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

i've got a canker sore on my tongue and i keep pushing it against my teeth, but it's only making it worse!
Reply With Quote
  #3921  
Old 04-17-2012, 07:36 AM
03 SB FX4 03 SB FX4 is offline
Official FRF Redneck.
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 220
Send a message via Yahoo to 03 SB FX4
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertmcclure View Post
i've got a canker sore on my tongue and i keep pushing it against my teeth, but it's only making it worse!
Ouch
__________________
(Project Dirty Girl) 06 Chevy 3500 CCLB DRW 4WD (D-Code) LBZ Duramax - Air Box Mod, High Flow Filter, Turbo Silencer Removed and capped, LMM Sensor Pack, LML Turbocharger Solenoid, EFI Live Tuned by Myself, TranSynd for the Allison, Awaiting more mods, 100 + Injectors, PPE Hot Fueler Kit, PPE Dual Fueler kit, PPE Compound Kit and Mike's ALLY Trans Setup - Inglewood Trans!
Reply With Quote
  #3922  
Old 04-17-2012, 08:52 AM
RoberticusMaximus RoberticusMaximus is offline
<<< Husky the High Dog!
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 6,958
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03 SB FX4 View Post
Ouch
lol - i have nothing more than that to bitch about right now
Reply With Quote
  #3923  
Old 04-17-2012, 01:54 PM
Yeller Yeller is offline
Wow.So cobra.Very Ranger.
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 5,699
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooleo
I just want to rant about everyone and their brother putting soft 8's or just black rims in general on their trucks!

ITS NOT FASHONABLE! ITS NOT COOL! PEOPLE RUN THAT RIM BECUASE THEY OFF-ROAD SEVERLY AND WHEN THEY BEND/BREAK A RIM ITS CHEAP TO REPLACE!!!

So for the love of god, stop buying black soft 8's! They look like shit!
Haters gonna hate!!!!!!!

Keep hating please. I enjoy when people hate on
My choice of wheel

Sent from my iPhone using FRF App
__________________
Chrome Yellow 2001 Ranger Edge 3.0L V6/5spd
Reply With Quote
  #3924  
Old 04-17-2012, 02:09 PM
Ranger_Enthusiast Ranger_Enthusiast is offline
Ford Tough
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 455
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FordDude1991
I hate the public, they are all stupid, retarded, brain dead motherfuckers.

I cannot believe ill be coming up on 5 years of working for this god forsaken company
Man I'd be careful about ranting about our job bro. I did that and someone found it and I got fired. Luckily they asked me to come back 5 months later I would just hate to see that happen to someone else. It sucked real bad
__________________
94 Ford Ranger
V6 4.0L 2WD
Rough Country Leveling Kit
Hydro 8000 Shocks
31x10.50x15 Yokohama Geolander ATS
15x8 Cragar Soft 8s
Reply With Quote
  #3925  
Old 04-17-2012, 08:09 PM
RagerTom RagerTom is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 4,176
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

I hate living in a 30 unit apartment complex where i am the maintenance guy/property manager. These people think its cool to stop me in the parking lot all hours of the night and day no matter what i may be doing like cleaning, painting, snaking a drain, walking to my truck at 5 in the morning, stumbling out of my truck out 1 in the morning(lol),doing laundry in pajama pants and slippers.....etc etc. to tell me about their leaky faucet, or running toilet, or why didn't the dryer work the last 3 times i used it....... WTF I have a business phone with notices posted at every door to call during business hours(which are also posted) and to only call after hours for emergencies and I shit you not I have added these words after 2 years.... Emergency = Fire, Flood, or Blood. And these people still insist on stopping me everywhere..

Just now i'm doing laundry in shorts, tank top and slippers.... its 10 at night here.... some lady comes down and says hey the last 3 times i used this dryer it hasn't worked...when is it going to get fixed??? So i say well First of all i was unaware that this dryer didn't work, did you call anyone about it?.... she says No. So i said well then why did you expect it to magically work the 2nd and 3rd time without calling anyone and notifying them of it? She says well i'm telling you now.... so i said that brings me to my second point I'm sure you know that it is 10pm and and judging from the pajama slippers i am wearing you should be able to figure out that i am not working right now nor am i taking maintenance calls either. You need to call during normal business hours like it says on the sign that you see everyday when you check your mail..... after staring at me for about 60 seconds to comprehend what i said she said so..... did you want me to call you tomorrow to tell you about the dryer? I just shook my head no and told her to have a good night
__________________
Not a F150 sellout? Click HERE

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertmcclure View Post
adamantium tamponicus!
Reply With Quote
  #3926  
Old 04-18-2012, 04:49 AM
03 SB FX4 03 SB FX4 is offline
Official FRF Redneck.
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 220
Send a message via Yahoo to 03 SB FX4
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagerTom View Post
I hate living in a 30 unit apartment complex where i am the maintenance guy/property manager. These people think its cool to stop me in the parking lot all hours of the night and day no matter what i may be doing like cleaning, painting, snaking a drain, walking to my truck at 5 in the morning, stumbling out of my truck out 1 in the morning(lol),doing laundry in pajama pants and slippers.....etc etc. to tell me about their leaky faucet, or running toilet, or why didn't the dryer work the last 3 times i used it....... WTF I have a business phone with notices posted at every door to call during business hours(which are also posted) and to only call after hours for emergencies and I shit you not I have added these words after 2 years.... Emergency = Fire, Flood, or Blood. And these people still insist on stopping me everywhere..

Just now i'm doing laundry in shorts, tank top and slippers.... its 10 at night here.... some lady comes down and says hey the last 3 times i used this dryer it hasn't worked...when is it going to get fixed??? So i say well First of all i was unaware that this dryer didn't work, did you call anyone about it?.... she says No. So i said well then why did you expect it to magically work the 2nd and 3rd time without calling anyone and notifying them of it? She says well i'm telling you now.... so i said that brings me to my second point I'm sure you know that it is 10pm and and judging from the pajama slippers i am wearing you should be able to figure out that i am not working right now nor am i taking maintenance calls either. You need to call during normal business hours like it says on the sign that you see everyday when you check your mail..... after staring at me for about 60 seconds to comprehend what i said she said so..... did you want me to call you tomorrow to tell you about the dryer? I just shook my head no and told her to have a good night
Then they wonder why they can't get a decent job or why people treat them the way they do. I swear people are gettin' stupider by the damn day.

I shit you not, I had a probably 25 yr old girl in the doctors office yesterday ask me if it was AM or PM (at 1PM) and then proceeded to ask me - "What is this space for" - it was the space for your name
__________________
(Project Dirty Girl) 06 Chevy 3500 CCLB DRW 4WD (D-Code) LBZ Duramax - Air Box Mod, High Flow Filter, Turbo Silencer Removed and capped, LMM Sensor Pack, LML Turbocharger Solenoid, EFI Live Tuned by Myself, TranSynd for the Allison, Awaiting more mods, 100 + Injectors, PPE Hot Fueler Kit, PPE Dual Fueler kit, PPE Compound Kit and Mike's ALLY Trans Setup - Inglewood Trans!
Reply With Quote
  #3927  
Old 04-18-2012, 12:20 PM
CapuletX CapuletX is offline
"Rain" the Autobot Ranger
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 80
Default

Haha omfg, 1am or 1pm? Surely you can't be serious.

Sent from my iPhone using FRF App
__________________
"Rain"
2011 Ranger Sport - 4.0L V6 4X2 Auto
Factory chrome running boards
Aries Stealth Black Bull bar
Anzo Halo Headlights - 6000k HID Kit
Anzo L.E.D. Tail Lights
Recon Smoked L.E.D. 3rd Brake Light
FRF sticker on rear window and one under driver side headlight Autobot Emblem on gas tank door
Magnaflow SI/DO Exhaust
17" Ion Alloy 136 black/machined wheels
Reply With Quote
  #3928  
Old 04-18-2012, 12:24 PM
Fightinirish157 Fightinirish157 is offline
Fightin' Irish
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 818
Send a message via AIM to Fightinirish157
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Not going to lie I didn't know really about AM or PM until I was like 13 or 14...I use 24hour or military time...
__________________
2000 Extended Cab XLT 2WD
3.0 V6 Flex Fuel...Pioneer Deck w/ Pink LCD screen....Mustang Dome with LEDs Thanks BuggMan!
Needs installed:Explorer OHC with Green LEDs

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooleo View Post
A womans butt is like a 9v battery, you know you shouldn't, but eventually you'll stick your tongue on it!
Reply With Quote
  #3929  
Old 04-18-2012, 12:27 PM
DrIftKi7Vg DrIftKi7Vg is offline
Sunny Soonkyu <3
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 4,398
Send a message via AIM to DrIftKi7Vg Send a message via MSN to DrIftKi7Vg
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fightinirish157 View Post
Not going to lie I didn't know really about AM or PM until I was like 13 or 14...I use 24hour or military time...
If people like us can use military time and know it by heart, we don't need to know about AM or PM LOL
__________________
Sunny
2002 Ford Ranger Edge Flex Fuel 2wd
LED Crazy!
Complete Pioneer Audio setup
5000k HID Projector retrofit and 3000k Fogs
Super Turbo Dynomax Exhaust
Mustang Dome Light Mod - Fog Light Mod
Achilles Desert Hawk 255/45/20 with 20'' rims

Much more!
Reply With Quote
  #3930  
Old 04-18-2012, 12:29 PM
Fightinirish157 Fightinirish157 is offline
Fightin' Irish
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 818
Send a message via AIM to Fightinirish157
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

I think it should be standard fuck this am/pm shit.
__________________
2000 Extended Cab XLT 2WD
3.0 V6 Flex Fuel...Pioneer Deck w/ Pink LCD screen....Mustang Dome with LEDs Thanks BuggMan!
Needs installed:Explorer OHC with Green LEDs

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooleo View Post
A womans butt is like a 9v battery, you know you shouldn't, but eventually you'll stick your tongue on it!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
*Offical* What did you get for X-Mas Thread. RangerNDog Off Topic 67 01-04-2011 07:18 AM
Want to Buy: AC/Heat Vent IndianScout Interior Parts 4 11-09-2010 01:25 PM
Air Vent LED's RedPowerRanger Interior Tech 8 07-23-2010 11:04 PM
hurst vent/fix mossyoak03 Drivetrain Tech 1 06-18-2010 03:54 PM
ac vent pmac03 Interior Tech 7 12-28-2009 09:48 AM