Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Go Back   Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! > >
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Welcome to Ford Ranger Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread

  #3526  
Old 10-02-2011, 05:01 PM
Fordzilla80 Fordzilla80 is offline
Welcome to FRF!
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,928
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisturbedESV View Post
I love the fact you know what your puppy will look like when grown with a purebred.... but nothing beats the health advantages of a mutt. I wish I could afford/justify rescuing another....
But that's just taking the fun out of it?

My cats are all muts, and I'm perfectly happy with how they've come out.
Reply With Quote
  #3527  
Old 10-02-2011, 05:07 PM
OhSoLowBoxBdy OhSoLowBoxBdy is offline
Dropt At Birth
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 208
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordzilla80 View Post

I am a mut, and I'm perfectly happy with how ive come out.
Yea. Muts arent bad.
__________________
Facebook.http://www.facebook.com/SouthernRedneck

LowLyfe Kustoms Petitioning East TN Chapter President.
Reply With Quote
  #3528  
Old 10-02-2011, 06:09 PM
Yeller Yeller is offline
Wow.So cobra.Very Ranger.
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 5,699
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

WOW I AM SOOOO FREAKING MAD RIGHT NOW

after dealing with a bunch of idiots at work today, I came home to work on finishing up painting my shifter bezel, and what happens?


wait for it


wait for it




wait for it






I SCREWD UP MY *ALMOST* PERFECT PAINT JOB. OH MY GOD. THAT MAKES THIS AND THE RADIO BEZEL THAT I SCREWD UP. why can I not paint anything that goes on this truck


oh, and If that wasnt enough, I got F^&*ing yellow over my work shirt (I know, my own fault), and all over my hands

screw today
__________________
Chrome Yellow 2001 Ranger Edge 3.0L V6/5spd
Reply With Quote
  #3529  
Old 10-03-2011, 08:16 AM
Fordzilla80 Fordzilla80 is offline
Welcome to FRF!
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,928
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

FUCK!

Went out to the junkyard today. Decided to test out overdrive to make sure it was working okay. Felt some decent torque converter shutter, and then my old friend Mr. O/D Off light showed up for a visit. FUCK FUCK FUCK. I thought I had this shit figured out.

It could be worse though, at least the truck idles fine now and doesn't have the hesitation any more. Now I'm right back where I was before April.

The transmission has had some kind of work done to it before, so I won't be surprised if the torque converter was installed wrong since some dipshit didn't know how to keep track of and reinstall a fucking valve body bolt. Whoever did the work on my truck before I got it, Fuck you.


Reply With Quote
  #3530  
Old 10-03-2011, 08:22 AM
GhostRanger GhostRanger is offline
Still here
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 371
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordzilla80 View Post
FUCK!

Went out to the junkyard today. Decided to test out overdrive to make sure it was working okay. Felt some decent torque converter shutter, and then my old friend Mr. O/D Off light showed up for a visit. FUCK FUCK FUCK. I thought I had this shit figured out.

It could be worse though, at least the truck idles fine now and doesn't have the hesitation any more. Now I'm right back where I was before April.

The transmission has had some kind of work done to it before, so I won't be surprised if the torque converter was installed wrong since some dipshit didn't know how to keep track of and reinstall a fucking valve body bolt. Whoever did the work on my truck before I got it, Fuck you.


Damn man that suck big time. Sounds like it's time for a manual trans swap. While you are at it find 2 and send me one.
__________________
2004 F-150 FX4 Supercab, Dark Shadow Grey, 5.4 liter Triton V8, Flowmaster Cat Back exhaust, K&N Drop-in, Intake "Gotts" Mod, Edge Programmer, 2.5" Level, Front tow hooks, 33" Falken Rocky Mountain ATS
Future mods: CB Radio, Dual band Ham Radio

The older I get the more I realize it is worthless to worry about tomorrow when you are living today. Love your family and friends, live like there is no tomorrow.
Reply With Quote
  #3531  
Old 10-03-2011, 08:26 AM
Fordzilla80 Fordzilla80 is offline
Welcome to FRF!
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,928
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

It's not so much that it's an automatic, it's the fucking dipshit who worked on this transmission. So far I've already had to add a new wiring connector, and replace a missing valve body bolt. If the torque converter is installed wrong too, then I'm gonna be absolutely fucking pissed. Most of the work I'm sure was done in fucking Miami, so it was probably done by some fucking illegal Cuban or some other inbred dipshit that shouldn't be allowed to work on a vehicle.
Reply With Quote
  #3532  
Old 10-03-2011, 08:36 AM
GhostRanger GhostRanger is offline
Still here
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 371
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordzilla80 View Post
It's not so much that it's an automatic, it's the fucking dipshit who worked on this transmission. So far I've already had to add a new wiring connector, and replace a missing valve body bolt. If the torque converter is installed wrong too, then I'm gonna be absolutely fucking pissed. Most of the work I'm sure was done in fucking Miami, so it was probably done by some fucking illegal Cuban or some other inbred dipshit that shouldn't be allowed to work on a vehicle.
Damn man tell us how you really feel. I know what you mean though.
__________________
2004 F-150 FX4 Supercab, Dark Shadow Grey, 5.4 liter Triton V8, Flowmaster Cat Back exhaust, K&N Drop-in, Intake "Gotts" Mod, Edge Programmer, 2.5" Level, Front tow hooks, 33" Falken Rocky Mountain ATS
Future mods: CB Radio, Dual band Ham Radio

The older I get the more I realize it is worthless to worry about tomorrow when you are living today. Love your family and friends, live like there is no tomorrow.
Reply With Quote
  #3533  
Old 10-03-2011, 01:15 PM
Yeller Yeller is offline
Wow.So cobra.Very Ranger.
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 5,699
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordzilla80 View Post
FUCK!

Went out to the junkyard today. Decided to test out overdrive to make sure it was working okay. Felt some decent torque converter shutter, and then my old friend Mr. O/D Off light showed up for a visit. FUCK FUCK FUCK. I thought I had this shit figured out.

It could be worse though, at least the truck idles fine now and doesn't have the hesitation any more. Now I'm right back where I was before April.

The transmission has had some kind of work done to it before, so I won't be surprised if the torque converter was installed wrong since some dipshit didn't know how to keep track of and reinstall a fucking valve body bolt. Whoever did the work on my truck before I got it, Fuck you.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordzilla80 View Post
It's not so much that it's an automatic, it's the fucking dipshit who worked on this transmission. So far I've already had to add a new wiring connector, and replace a missing valve body bolt. If the torque converter is installed wrong too, then I'm gonna be absolutely fucking pissed. Most of the work I'm sure was done in fucking Miami, so it was probably done by some fucking illegal Cuban or some other inbred dipshit that shouldn't be allowed to work on a vehicle.
that sucks major dude.



oh, and my rant for today


In the parking lot at school Im driving along LIKE I AM SUPPOSED TO, then this b***h in an excursion (cutting through the parking lot like a moron), decides they want to get up next to me to get into the line to leave. Well, I myself just want to leave like everyone else, so I didnt want to let this moron in the line.

I bet you can guess what happend after that

I wasnt going to let them into the line, but they decide that there coming in regardless. So, now its a game of chicken. I STILL wasnt gonna let their redarded behinds get in the line, but they ARE STILL gonna try and get in. So I had to give up and let them in, so they didnt take the front end of my truck off (like they were about to do).

Then the biatch in the passenger seat says somthing along the lines of "f**k you"

I HATE HATE HATE HATE DUMB PEOPLE THAT CANT DRIVE!!! I know that mommy and daddy got you that freaking excursion, but just because they did DOESENT MEAN YOU CAN DRIVE IT

IF YOU CANT DRIVE IT, THEN GTFO OF IT.

oh, and then they keep looking at me in their sideview mirrior, like it was my fault
__________________
Chrome Yellow 2001 Ranger Edge 3.0L V6/5spd
Reply With Quote
  #3534  
Old 10-03-2011, 01:29 PM
Fordzilla80 Fordzilla80 is offline
Welcome to FRF!
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,928
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlYeller View Post
that sucks major dude.



oh, and my rant for today


In the parking lot at school Im driving along LIKE I AM SUPPOSED TO, then this b***h in an excursion (cutting through the parking lot like a moron), decides they want to get up next to me to get into the line to leave. Well, I myself just want to leave like everyone else, so I didnt want to let this moron in the line.

I bet you can guess what happend after that

I wasnt going to let them into the line, but they decide that there coming in regardless. So, now its a game of chicken. I STILL wasnt gonna let their redarded behinds get in the line, but they ARE STILL gonna try and get in. So I had to give up and let them in, so they didnt take the front end of my truck off (like they were about to do).

Then the biatch in the passenger seat says somthing along the lines of "f**k you"

I HATE HATE HATE HATE DUMB PEOPLE THAT CANT DRIVE!!! I know that mommy and daddy got you that freaking excursion, but just because they did DOESENT MEAN YOU CAN DRIVE IT

IF YOU CANT DRIVE IT, THEN GTFO OF IT.

oh, and then they keep looking at me in their sideview mirrior, like it was my fault
I get people like that all the time at school. So I just cut through parking lots to cut them back off, and occasionally I've been known to jump a curb or two to get out of the parking lot.

One time I even put my truck in park, shut it off, got out of it, and proceeded to approach the other chick's car. She got scared shitless and cut somebody else off just to get away.
Reply With Quote
  #3535  
Old 10-03-2011, 01:36 PM
Yeller Yeller is offline
Wow.So cobra.Very Ranger.
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 5,699
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordzilla80 View Post
I get people like that all the time at school. So I just cut through parking lots to cut them back off, and occasionally I've been known to jump a curb or two to get out of the parking lot.

One time I even put my truck in park, shut it off, got out of it, and proceeded to approach the other chick's car. She got scared shitless and cut somebody else off just to get away.
I wish I could do that, but there are no hopp-ible curbs here. I usually wait for the traffic to clear up, but today I just wanted to get home sooner.

it just pisses me off

dont cut me off, then be all like "F**k you" or whatever your dumb self said. If your gonna tell me off, atleast roll the windows down. I know that excursion (that is obviously to much for you to handle) has power windows


grow a pair
__________________
Chrome Yellow 2001 Ranger Edge 3.0L V6/5spd
Reply With Quote
  #3536  
Old 10-03-2011, 04:25 PM
DisturbedESV DisturbedESV is offline
Original Grab-Her
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,430
Send a message via AIM to DisturbedESV
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

I had to quit my job today 'cause we're moving and it'll be too far for me to drive. I'm bummed 'cause I like my job and nervous about finding a new one...
__________________
2008 XLT 4x4 - GRABBER ORANGE - 4.0 V6 - 5 spd
PNW CREW
Quote:
Originally Posted by camodown View Post
that's it, marie is pissed. game over
Reply With Quote
  #3537  
Old 10-03-2011, 04:27 PM
djfllmn djfllmn is offline
ford dealer parts guy
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 20,770
Send a message via AIM to djfllmn
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisturbedESV View Post
I had to quit my job today 'cause we're moving and it'll be too far for me to drive. I'm bummed 'cause I like my job and nervous about finding a new one...
that sucks...best of luck to you...hope you find one faster than my dad...hes been unemployed for 4 months
__________________
2016 F150 Supercrew XLT 5.0
1968 Ford Thunderbird Tudor 429 Thunderjet V8

(Click for Project Log)

traded-2007 F150 XLT Supercab 5.4
Sold:03 Sonic Blue FX4 Steppie 4.0SOHC 5spd
ranger free since 6/15/2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan03CO View Post
These threads make me feel better about myself....
Quote:
Originally Posted by guell View Post
Welcome to the internet, if this is your first visit to it I suggest you stock up on a lot of preparation h cause you gonna be butt hurt a lot
Reply With Quote
  #3538  
Old 10-03-2011, 04:53 PM
Yeller Yeller is offline
Wow.So cobra.Very Ranger.
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 5,699
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRanger View Post
Sounds like it's time for a manual trans swap.
this


glad mines a manual
__________________
Chrome Yellow 2001 Ranger Edge 3.0L V6/5spd
Reply With Quote
  #3539  
Old 10-03-2011, 06:24 PM
Fordzilla80 Fordzilla80 is offline
Welcome to FRF!
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,928
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisturbedESV View Post
I had to quit my job today 'cause we're moving and it'll be too far for me to drive. I'm bummed 'cause I like my job and nervous about finding a new one...
Where are you moving to now?
Reply With Quote
  #3540  
Old 10-03-2011, 06:35 PM
FordDude1991 FordDude1991 is offline
Turkey Hill Superstar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,045
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Sick of my boss dumping shit on my lap that ive never been trained for and gets pissed when its not completely right.

then the **** talks behind my back about me...
__________________
Dave K
2011 Ford Ranger 4x4 Sport 4.0L "Dixie"
Rancho Suspension/Auto/3.73's/Pinstriped/Flowmaster SS Exhaust.

FUTURE: 3' Body Lift/32's/Windshield Visor/Brush Guard.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
*Offical* What did you get for X-Mas Thread. RangerNDog Off Topic 67 01-04-2011 06:18 AM
Want to Buy: AC/Heat Vent IndianScout Interior Parts 4 11-09-2010 12:25 PM
Air Vent LED's RedPowerRanger Interior Tech 8 07-23-2010 11:04 PM
hurst vent/fix mossyoak03 Drivetrain Tech 1 06-18-2010 03:54 PM
ac vent pmac03 Interior Tech 7 12-28-2009 08:48 AM