Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Go Back   Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! > >
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Welcome to Ford Ranger Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread

  #3271  
Old 09-08-2011, 12:16 PM
OhioMike OhioMike is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 2,761
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
well today the diamond fell out. She sya s to me "maybe with you next paycheck you can but my a real ring with a bigger diamond in it" wow talk about fucking sticking a knife in my heart.
I'm pretty mellow, but my significant other would have two black eyes if you know what I mean? Actually, she would be on her butt and out the door. Nobody talks to me like that. Anyway, this brings up a joke, "What do you tell a woman with two black eyes?" Answer: "Nothing, you've already told her twice".
Reply With Quote
  #3272  
Old 09-08-2011, 12:19 PM
Rango88 Rango88 is offline
N/A
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 9,031
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fifthranger View Post
I'm pretty mellow, but my significant other would have two black eyes if you know what I mean? Actually, she would be on her butt and out the door. Nobody talks to me like that. Anyway, this brings up a joke, "What do you tell a woman with two black eyes?" Answer: "Nothing, you've already told her twice".
geez what happened dude?
Reply With Quote
  #3273  
Old 09-08-2011, 07:30 PM
99RangerAlfredo 99RangerAlfredo is offline
Cute Things Go Fast
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 76
Send a message via AIM to 99RangerAlfredo Send a message via Skype™ to 99RangerAlfredo
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColinS View Post
its like o i wanna buy somethign for my ranger or the camaro.

her response: why da fuck u keep spending money on those pointless pieces of shit and never spend any on me.

my repsonse: FYI i take you out to eat twice a week thats atleast $40 dollars. then i have to put gas in the truck to take you places and get to work and school $50 a week or more. Then if were at a store and you want something i usually pick it up for you ranging from $5-$20.

how often do i spend money on my vehicles. very few maybe $100 a month on goodies for something i want or sometimes nothing at all.


geeze ungrateful bitch

----------

i bought her a ring for valentines day this year. all i had at the time was $200 dollars in my account. Ispent $170 total on her. got her a nice lil ring with a real diamond in it and a card and some chocolate and a rose plus a couple lil things.

well today the diamond fell out. She sya s to me "maybe with you next paycheck you can but my a real ring with a bigger diamond in it" wow talk about fucking sticking a knife in my heart.
:/ sorry to hear about that ... i went through a similar phase the whole "you love your car more than me" phase ... but he has 2 3000gt's ... one sl one vr4 ... and they were both put before me :/ i saw my boyfriend maybe once a month if i was lucky ... and i put up with that shit for 3 years ... he bought me a "promise" ring and told me "diamonds must shut you up" and ... well ... while i adore my ring and still wear it ... it still didn't replace spending time with him ... and when he finally decided to come around and sell the two pieces of shit and get a decent car and spend time with me ... i was too busy modding my truck. he didn't like it. he left me.

no way i'm pawning this ring ... no way no how.

__________________
ALFREDO
That's them HEAUXS tho...
Reply With Quote
  #3274  
Old 09-08-2011, 07:40 PM
ColinS ColinS is offline
slingin' mud to the sky!
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,252
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

holy shit thats a nice ring!


and she makes it like i never see her. i make it a goal to see her atleast 2 or more hours everyday! somtimes and alot of time i spend whole weekends with her at a time.
__________________
Colin S. AGE: 18
1994 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4 reg. cab 4.0l 5spd, 2" SL , Summit Nomads 15x8, 30x9.5x15 Trail Digger M/T's, cab lights, spray in bed liner, custom tube bumper,

1994 Ford Ranger XLT 2.3l 5spd ext. cab. the loaner truck

1987 Camaro z28 383 to much to list

https://www.facebook.com/colinshriver

http://www.fordrangerforum.com/proje...anger-4x4.html
Reply With Quote
  #3275  
Old 09-08-2011, 07:46 PM
99RangerAlfredo 99RangerAlfredo is offline
Cute Things Go Fast
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 76
Send a message via AIM to 99RangerAlfredo Send a message via Skype™ to 99RangerAlfredo
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

yeah it was nice when i got it but ... lol it has years of wear and tear on it :/ i do need to clean it but its GORGEOUS and i still get asked about it. it was only like $200 ... i looked it up he lied and said it was like 500 because its white gold but i knew better than that and yeah ... i had a guy who really just ... didn't care about me. he wanted me because i was pretty and looked good next to him ... which i don't know why because he wasn't that good looking. and whenever things would start to get rough he would make it all better for a week and keep me locked in. i went to the same school as him so we did see each other daily but ... you can't kiss hug and snuggle at school!! i did have this daily ritual to kiss the middle of his chest where the "R" on "RIVERSIDE" was ... but that was about it ... i never saw the kid outside of school until i bitched to his mom and his mom maaaade him. if you ask me ... you're 19 ... your mommy shouldn't have to make you go on dates. oh ... and if you saw what he broke up with me for ... you'd die ... or poop your pants ... or puke ... i still don't know what to think ... its sort of an insult.
__________________
ALFREDO
That's them HEAUXS tho...
Reply With Quote
  #3276  
Old 09-08-2011, 07:48 PM
OhSoLowBoxBdy OhSoLowBoxBdy is offline
Dropt At Birth
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 208
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

I have a vent that will blow all of yalls out of the water on so many levels because its fucked up on so many levels
__________________
Facebook.http://www.facebook.com/SouthernRedneck

LowLyfe Kustoms Petitioning East TN Chapter President.
Reply With Quote
  #3277  
Old 09-08-2011, 07:50 PM
99RangerAlfredo 99RangerAlfredo is offline
Cute Things Go Fast
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 76
Send a message via AIM to 99RangerAlfredo Send a message via Skype™ to 99RangerAlfredo
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

:/ just trying to make him feel better ... colin ... you're not alone in that boat just saying.
__________________
ALFREDO
That's them HEAUXS tho...
Reply With Quote
  #3278  
Old 09-08-2011, 07:50 PM
DrIftKi7Vg DrIftKi7Vg is offline
Sunny Soonkyu <3
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 4,396
Send a message via AIM to DrIftKi7Vg Send a message via MSN to DrIftKi7Vg
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99RangerAlfredo View Post
yeah it was nice when i got it but ... lol it has years of wear and tear on it :/ i do need to clean it but its GORGEOUS and i still get asked about it. it was only like $200 ... i looked it up he lied and said it was like 500 because its white gold but i knew better than that and yeah ... i had a guy who really just ... didn't care about me. he wanted me because i was pretty and looked good next to him ... which i don't know why because he wasn't that good looking. and whenever things would start to get rough he would make it all better for a week and keep me locked in. i went to the same school as him so we did see each other daily but ... you can't kiss hug and snuggle at school!! i did have this daily ritual to kiss the middle of his chest where the "R" on "RIVERSIDE" was ... but that was about it ... i never saw the kid outside of school until i bitched to his mom and his mom maaaade him. if you ask me ... you're 19 ... your mommy shouldn't have to make you go on dates. oh ... and if you saw what he broke up with me for ... you'd die ... or poop your pants ... or puke ... i still don't know what to think ... its sort of an insult.
That's pretty fucked up of him. Screw him! You can get someone a whole lot better than him for sure! Girls around here are nothing like you Lindsey which sucks because I need a type of girl who love Fords, can get down and dirty with it yet cleans right up and becomes that girly girl in her
__________________
Sunny
2002 Ford Ranger Edge Flex Fuel 2wd
LED Crazy!
Complete Pioneer Audio setup
5000k HID Projector retrofit and 3000k Fogs
Super Turbo Dynomax Exhaust
Mustang Dome Light Mod - Fog Light Mod
Achilles Desert Hawk 255/45/20 with 20'' rims

Much more!
Reply With Quote
  #3279  
Old 09-08-2011, 07:52 PM
OhSoLowBoxBdy OhSoLowBoxBdy is offline
Dropt At Birth
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 208
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Ok so here goes. Some of yall may know through previous coonversations with me that me and my father have never had a relationship and he has never been in my life since I was born. Blah blah blah lets forward to today. The mother fucker has the balls to mail me papers trying to sue me over the child support he paid on me and has a court ordered DNA test I have to go take. After 21 god damn years he has now decided that I am not his child. WTF?!?!?!?!? I wish they wld make murder legal for a few hours.
__________________
Facebook.http://www.facebook.com/SouthernRedneck

LowLyfe Kustoms Petitioning East TN Chapter President.
Reply With Quote
  #3280  
Old 09-08-2011, 07:54 PM
99RangerAlfredo 99RangerAlfredo is offline
Cute Things Go Fast
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 76
Send a message via AIM to 99RangerAlfredo Send a message via Skype™ to 99RangerAlfredo
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrIftKi7Vg View Post
That's pretty fucked up of him. Screw him! You can get someone a whole lot better than him for sure! Girls around here are nothing like you Lindsey which sucks because I need a type of girl who love Fords, can get down and dirty with it yet cleans right up and becomes that girly girl in her
hahaha!!! yeah he drives a honnnndaaaaa (hehehe)
and if you want that type of girl you need to move down here...just saying...i'm not anything special i swear. i'm normal.
__________________
ALFREDO
That's them HEAUXS tho...
Reply With Quote
  #3281  
Old 09-08-2011, 07:54 PM
OhSoLowBoxBdy OhSoLowBoxBdy is offline
Dropt At Birth
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 208
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrIftKi7Vg View Post
That's pretty fucked up of him. Screw him! You can get someone a whole lot better than him for sure! Girls around here are nothing like you Lindsey which sucks because I need a type of girl who love Fords, can get down and dirty with it yet cleans right up and becomes that girly girl in her
Well come to TN there are plenty of redneck girls that like to get down and dirty. They dont clean up all to well but im pretty sure you can find something to work with
__________________
Facebook.http://www.facebook.com/SouthernRedneck

LowLyfe Kustoms Petitioning East TN Chapter President.
Reply With Quote
  #3282  
Old 09-08-2011, 08:08 PM
Neo Neo is offline
Just call me Neo.
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 2,406
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99RangerAlfredo View Post
hahaha!!! yeah he drives a honnnndaaaaa (hehehe)
and if you want that type of girl you need to move down here...just saying...i'm not anything special i swear. i'm normal.
Lol Naw, you're the only girl down here that runs around with a bunny hat in the winter lol
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by doyouquaxu View Post
Shhhhh, you know nothing know-nothinger
Reply With Quote
  #3283  
Old 09-08-2011, 08:16 PM
99RangerAlfredo 99RangerAlfredo is offline
Cute Things Go Fast
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 76
Send a message via AIM to 99RangerAlfredo Send a message via Skype™ to 99RangerAlfredo
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoRanger View Post
Lol Naw, you're the only girl down here that runs around with a bunny hat in the winter lol
but he didn't mention the bunny hat in the winter time did he!? NO!
__________________
ALFREDO
That's them HEAUXS tho...
Reply With Quote
  #3284  
Old 09-08-2011, 08:18 PM
Neo Neo is offline
Just call me Neo.
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 2,406
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99RangerAlfredo View Post
but he didn't mention the bunny hat in the winter time did he!? NO!
>,< calm down.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by doyouquaxu View Post
Shhhhh, you know nothing know-nothinger
Reply With Quote
  #3285  
Old 09-08-2011, 08:21 PM
Fightinirish157 Fightinirish157 is offline
Fightin' Irish
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 818
Send a message via AIM to Fightinirish157
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhSoLowBoxBdy View Post
Ok so here goes. Some of yall may know through previous coonversations with me that me and my father have never had a relationship and he has never been in my life since I was born. Blah blah blah lets forward to today. The mother fucker has the balls to mail me papers trying to sue me over the child support he paid on me and has a court ordered DNA test I have to go take. After 21 god damn years he has now decided that I am not his child. WTF?!?!?!?!? I wish they wld make murder legal for a few hours.
My question how can he sue you, shouldn't he sue the state or your mom for the money and not you cause you didn't file to get child support..Either way it sucks, and IMHO you should just cut all ties with him after this no matter what happens, and why the fuck after 21 years does he do this...well cause he is a fucking well no word really fits him and he just needs to be handled...
__________________
2000 Extended Cab XLT 2WD
3.0 V6 Flex Fuel...Pioneer Deck w/ Pink LCD screen....Mustang Dome with LEDs Thanks BuggMan!
Needs installed:Explorer OHC with Green LEDs

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooleo View Post
A womans butt is like a 9v battery, you know you shouldn't, but eventually you'll stick your tongue on it!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
*Offical* What did you get for X-Mas Thread. RangerNDog Off Topic 67 01-04-2011 07:18 AM
Want to Buy: AC/Heat Vent IndianScout Interior Parts 4 11-09-2010 01:25 PM
Air Vent LED's RedPowerRanger Interior Tech 8 07-23-2010 11:04 PM
hurst vent/fix mossyoak03 Drivetrain Tech 1 06-18-2010 03:54 PM
ac vent pmac03 Interior Tech 7 12-28-2009 09:48 AM