Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Go Back   Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! > >
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Welcome to Ford Ranger Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread

  #256  
Old 12-18-2010, 06:08 AM
Demon-FX4 Demon-FX4 is offline
I'm a Demon, So F off!
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 6,075
Send a message via Skype™ to Demon-FX4
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurdFX4 View Post
Please tell me you took it home.



My rant:

Frozen windshield washer fluid. The car needs to be inspected, probably needs tires. All 3 dogs need to go to the Vet. Both vehicles need oil changes, going to do the truck today even though its about 20 degrees out FML.
srry to hear that but i have to try and do ball joints in 20 degrees or worse lol
__________________
2003 FX4 LEVEL II
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03 SB FX4 View Post
My D-max - will pull the Cummin' Stroke it all night long!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99RangerAlfredo View Post
Nooo Demon does badd things to me when no one looks!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdawall View Post
Don't worry I next time I will just buy bolt ons so I can be just like you. Then I can drive around with unpainted fender flares and have a real prerunner
Reply With Quote
  #257  
Old 12-18-2010, 06:09 AM
TurdFX4 TurdFX4 is offline
Sept. 2011 TOTM
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,771
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon-FX4 View Post
srry to hear that but i have to try and do ball joints in 20 degrees or worse lol
Upper or lower? both?
Reply With Quote
  #258  
Old 12-18-2010, 06:14 AM
Demon-FX4 Demon-FX4 is offline
I'm a Demon, So F off!
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 6,075
Send a message via Skype™ to Demon-FX4
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

both but just lower right now
__________________
2003 FX4 LEVEL II
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03 SB FX4 View Post
My D-max - will pull the Cummin' Stroke it all night long!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99RangerAlfredo View Post
Nooo Demon does badd things to me when no one looks!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdawall View Post
Don't worry I next time I will just buy bolt ons so I can be just like you. Then I can drive around with unpainted fender flares and have a real prerunner
Reply With Quote
  #259  
Old 12-18-2010, 05:24 PM
TurdFX4 TurdFX4 is offline
Sept. 2011 TOTM
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,771
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

sore throats... I hate em
Reply With Quote
  #260  
Old 12-19-2010, 12:22 AM
rangerdanger745 rangerdanger745 is offline
2010: Deer-2 / Ranger-0
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 185
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clinton View Post
It wasnt the first one I hit, wont be the last! Thank god I have a zero deductible on comprehensive insurance!
well mine is five-huned dalla! and turd fx4, there not worth takning home after you hit them because the meat is all bloodied up and bruised.. plus the guts are busted and nobody wants to deal with that for ruined meat..
__________________
05 Edge: Westin step bars, Westin Brushguard, UWS tool box, Class IV Towing Hitch, 2 Rockford Fosgate 12" p2s,Pioneer headunit,8k HIDs in Heads, 35% Tint, Fog Light Mod, and Blinker Mod.
Next:New speakers all around and Flowmaster super 40 w/stock pipes.
Drive an EDGE? Join here: http://www.fordrangerforum.com/groups/edge+rangers.html
Reply With Quote
  #261  
Old 12-19-2010, 06:22 AM
TurdFX4 TurdFX4 is offline
Sept. 2011 TOTM
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,771
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangerdanger745 View Post
well mine is five-huned dalla! and turd fx4, there not worth takning home after you hit them because the meat is all bloodied up and bruised.. plus the guts are busted and nobody wants to deal with that for ruined meat..
We bring em home all the time. Its usually not that bad.
Reply With Quote
  #262  
Old 12-19-2010, 02:19 PM
dirttrackracer dirttrackracer is offline
no regrets
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 530
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

my fuc%^n dad told me to get everything of mine out of the garage and dont bring it back. so thats what i did today, he is a ass i think, he was i might cry cash for clunkers cry my ranger because it doesent run 100% i cleanedthe maf runs perfect. he sends everything to a garage to get fixed and gets mad when i start fabin or making something. now we dont even talk to each other and i ant goin to say a word to him. the main deal was thet i borrowed the battery in the quad 450grizz and i was putting it back in when he walked in. he got all pissed cause he dont kn ow howto put one one in and thinks its goi to break now in a week. so im now vented and feel better haha
__________________
sold-91' extra cab 4.0 auto went from 3in lowered to 11in of lift.
Reply With Quote
  #263  
Old 12-20-2010, 10:10 PM
southbama man southbama man is offline
Roll Tide
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 732
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

F****ng ******* at a gas station f-ed me over. I went inside this gas station to pay for gas, with my prepaid card from work, today. Well it doesn't work as usual. I grabbed my card to walk back to the truck. Well dipshit behind the counter asked to see it. I figured he wanted to try again. This @sshole runs it as credit without asking me. He told me after he did the shit! So, I told him I didn't want to run it as credit and to cancel the sell. So, he claims he cancels it and gets me to sign the receit. Well, I checked my bank account and it f-in charged me! I am going back to raise HELL tommorow! I want my damn money back!
__________________
20O3 extended cab, 2wd, silver, 3.0, toyo spectrum tires, 10,000k HID's, 8' in bazooka tube, and UWS toolbox
Reply With Quote
  #264  
Old 12-21-2010, 09:42 PM
03crewcabranger 03crewcabranger is offline
Real Trucks Rattle
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 597
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

So, since the damn rattle was going crazy all the time (and driving me crazy all the time), I decided to put the whole dash apart. Damn rattle was gone!!! I felt happy. Put everything back together and the damn thing was back!!!! FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF$%$$%$$%&%/&%(/&(&%/$/.

Decided to name the rattle 'Timmy' and now it is part of the truck. lol.
__________________
05 Mitsubishi Lancer LS
03 Ford Ranger XL - SOLD!
01 Honda Civic LX
Reply With Quote
  #265  
Old 12-22-2010, 05:29 AM
brett20 brett20 is offline
BEASTTTT MODEEEE
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 2,215
Send a message via Yahoo to brett20
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Got sent home from fucking work by my supervisor and the store manager because I showed up two hours late(overslept) for a no call no show even tho I showed up and told my buddy to tell supervisor I'm on my way, but before I leve they tell me I'm possibly gonna get fired because of all my other stuff I've done, (on final warning for language, second warning for phone, was wrote up for negligence because of an ACCIDENT that happened two months ago was just gonna get to sign paper today) I said that has nothing to do with me being late today and the fact I've been late(half hour once 15 mins once) two times in the past 15 months means absolutely nothin? They said that doesn't mean anything so then I asked why does my past behaviors affect this when it's two totally different things, they answered with it's (it's your behavior Brett" then said I need to go home and they will call me later today, then on the way home I almost got in a wreck since I was super pissed and driving stupid as hell
__________________
2013 f150 fx4 ecoboost. Couple mods
SOLD 2002 silver frost 3.slow xlt.
Reply With Quote
  #266  
Old 12-22-2010, 06:15 AM
Clinton Clinton is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 14,049
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brett20 View Post
Got sent home from fucking work by my supervisor and the store manager because I showed up two hours late(overslept) for a no call no show even tho I showed up and told my buddy to tell supervisor I'm on my way, but before I leve they tell me I'm possibly gonna get fired because of all my other stuff I've done, (on final warning for language, second warning for phone, was wrote up for negligence because of an ACCIDENT that happened two months ago was just gonna get to sign paper today) I said that has nothing to do with me being late today and the fact I've been late(half hour once 15 mins once) two times in the past 15 months means absolutely nothin? They said that doesn't mean anything so then I asked why does my past behaviors affect this when it's two totally different things, they answered with it's (it's your behavior Brett" then said I need to go home and they will call me later today, then on the way home I almost got in a wreck since I was super pissed and driving stupid as hell

How old are you brett?
Reply With Quote
  #267  
Old 12-22-2010, 06:17 AM
wyman00 wyman00 is offline
5.0 ranger!
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 551
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clinton View Post
How old are you brett?
His profile says 21. (I should be a PI!)
__________________
2000 2wd Ext cab with explorer 5.0

Mods so far:
Explorer ohc and lighted visors, Mustang dome light with LED's, In channel vent visors, Explorer sport trac guages, White faceplate for a/c controls, 8.8 ls rearend with 3:29 gears, 302 swap, coil spacers, 3" body lift, Westin step bars, A.R.E. topper with roof racks, 33x12.50x15 firestone destination a/t's, 8 hole american racing rims.

My build thread--> http://www.fordrangerforum.com/proje...ger-build.html
Reply With Quote
  #268  
Old 12-22-2010, 06:20 AM
brett20 brett20 is offline
BEASTTTT MODEEEE
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 2,215
Send a message via Yahoo to brett20
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Lmao wyman but yes I am 21
__________________
2013 f150 fx4 ecoboost. Couple mods
SOLD 2002 silver frost 3.slow xlt.
Reply With Quote
  #269  
Old 12-22-2010, 06:20 AM
Clinton Clinton is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 14,049
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyman00 View Post
His profile says 21. (I should be a PI!)
LOL, I didnt think about looking!
Reply With Quote
  #270  
Old 12-22-2010, 06:23 AM
brett20 brett20 is offline
BEASTTTT MODEEEE
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 2,215
Send a message via Yahoo to brett20
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Why do you ask?
__________________
2013 f150 fx4 ecoboost. Couple mods
SOLD 2002 silver frost 3.slow xlt.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
*Offical* What did you get for X-Mas Thread. RangerNDog Off Topic 67 01-04-2011 07:18 AM
Want to Buy: AC/Heat Vent IndianScout Interior Parts 4 11-09-2010 01:25 PM
Air Vent LED's RedPowerRanger Interior Tech 8 07-23-2010 11:04 PM
hurst vent/fix mossyoak03 Drivetrain Tech 1 06-18-2010 03:54 PM
ac vent pmac03 Interior Tech 7 12-28-2009 09:48 AM