Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Go Back   Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! > >
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Welcome to Ford Ranger Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread

  #2056  
Old 05-23-2011, 02:15 PM
01_ranger_4x4 01_ranger_4x4 is offline
OIF Veteran

 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 6,043
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

my rant today is: i have no beer anywhere to be found in my house and that makes me sad. /rant
__________________
2001 Ranger 4x4 Stepside
-RCD Suspension lift
-33x12.5 BFG KM2's on Mickey Thomson classic locks
-4:56 gears
-Auburn gear LS
-James Duff traction bars
-Headers
-Flowmaster duals
-SCT X-Cal2 and some small exterior mods

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2321189

2005 F-150 Lariat 4x4
-LED third brake light
-Weathertech floor liners
-Edge tuner
Reply With Quote
  #2057  
Old 05-23-2011, 02:18 PM
Demon-FX4 Demon-FX4 is offline
I'm a Demon, So F off!
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 6,075
Send a message via Skype™ to Demon-FX4
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

srry to hear
__________________
2003 FX4 LEVEL II
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03 SB FX4 View Post
My D-max - will pull the Cummin' Stroke it all night long!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99RangerAlfredo View Post
Nooo Demon does badd things to me when no one looks!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdawall View Post
Don't worry I next time I will just buy bolt ons so I can be just like you. Then I can drive around with unpainted fender flares and have a real prerunner
Reply With Quote
  #2058  
Old 05-23-2011, 02:28 PM
schultzkenneth schultzkenneth is offline
Same Stuff, Different Day
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 455
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01_ranger_4x4 View Post
my rant today is: i have no beer anywhere to be found in my house and that makes me sad. /rant
oh my god...and i thought i had it bad? Your in my thoughts man..
__________________

1997 Ford Ranger XLT, 2.3L I4, Auto, 2wd, Regular Cab, 91k miles. 7.5in 4.10 Open Rear Axle

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireRanger View Post
Experience is useless if it is wrong, and there's a lot of experienced morons.
Keep the air in the spare, and the bag in the wheel - Adam Carolla
Reply With Quote
  #2059  
Old 05-24-2011, 01:37 AM
southbama man southbama man is offline
Roll Tide
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 732
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Haven't been on here in a few months and I decided to drop in. Anyways to my ranting and raving.

Me and my ex-gf have been broke up for a while and I've done everything in my power to get her back and nothing works. It seems like she will eventually come around, but it is driving me nutts waiting. I don't know what to do or how to show her I changed. I had two main problems, which are I sometimes snap when I get pissed and I just kind of didn't act like I cared. A lot of the time I made excuses to go do other things like drink with my friends or other stupid shit. Now not saying she was perfect and in a few ways she messed up, but I have to take responsibility for my actions. I see now that I made a huge mistake and am trying night and day to change. The last two months have sucked without her and I just want things back to normal. I saw her today and spent some time with her, but the only answer I got was that I have to give this time. I know I can't expect this to happen over night, but I don't know what to do. I just know I would do anything for another shot. Any advise would be great.
__________________
20O3 extended cab, 2wd, silver, 3.0, toyo spectrum tires, 10,000k HID's, 8' in bazooka tube, and UWS toolbox
Reply With Quote
  #2060  
Old 05-24-2011, 06:26 AM
Fordzilla80 Fordzilla80 is offline
Welcome to FRF!
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,952
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by southbama man View Post
Haven't been on here in a few months and I decided to drop in. Anyways to my ranting and raving.

Me and my ex-gf have been broke up for a while and I've done everything in my power to get her back and nothing works. It seems like she will eventually come around, but it is driving me nutts waiting. I don't know what to do or how to show her I changed. I had two main problems, which are I sometimes snap when I get pissed and I just kind of didn't act like I cared. A lot of the time I made excuses to go do other things like drink with my friends or other stupid shit. Now not saying she was perfect and in a few ways she messed up, but I have to take responsibility for my actions. I see now that I made a huge mistake and am trying night and day to change. The last two months have sucked without her and I just want things back to normal. I saw her today and spent some time with her, but the only answer I got was that I have to give this time. I know I can't expect this to happen over night, but I don't know what to do. I just know I would do anything for another shot. Any advise would be great.
I was in your spot a few weeks back, stopped caring, made excuses to do other stuff, etc. Realized I was dumb blah blah blah.

Basically, the only thing you can do is show her a good time. There's nothing in this world that will make her get back with you except for her actually seeing that you're still the guy she fell in love with, and not some ******* that gets pissed easily. Show her the good in you. The rest will be up to her.
Reply With Quote
  #2061  
Old 05-24-2011, 12:39 PM
99rangerguy 99rangerguy is offline
Sold out for a Focus
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,580
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

My bonus went from 400, to 200. Thanks Walmart for screwing your employees once again.
Reply With Quote
  #2062  
Old 05-24-2011, 01:02 PM
Fordzilla80 Fordzilla80 is offline
Welcome to FRF!
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,952
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

I'm so fucking sick of everything right now. My truck finally pulled a code for IAC and IAT sensor. I attribute the IAC to unplugging it while it was running. As for the IAT sensor circuit code, my truck doesn't even have one of those sensors as far as I know, so idk wtf that's about. Whatever this bull shit is it's making my truck run like absolute shit. I can't even go anywhere without my truck bogging down at acceleration, and now the piece of shit is fucking dieing on me.

I was supposed to go see my gf today, but thanks to the hunk of white shit in my driveway, I can't even make it over there. Oh yea, the truck runs great when it's cold, but gets pissy when it warms up. What kind of shit is that?
Reply With Quote
  #2063  
Old 05-24-2011, 04:57 PM
OhSoLowBoxBdy OhSoLowBoxBdy is offline
Dropt At Birth
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 208
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordzilla80 View Post
I'm so fucking sick of everything right now. My truck finally pulled a code for IAC and IAT sensor. I attribute the IAC to unplugging it while it was running. As for the IAT sensor circuit code, my truck doesn't even have one of those sensors as far as I know, so idk wtf that's about. Whatever this bull shit is it's making my truck run like absolute shit. I can't even go anywhere without my truck bogging down at acceleration, and now the piece of shit is fucking dieing on me.

I was supposed to go see my gf today, but thanks to the hunk of white shit in my driveway, I can't even make it over there. Oh yea, the truck runs great when it's cold, but gets pissy when it warms up. What kind of shit is that?
Mines doing the same thing haha
__________________
Facebook.http://www.facebook.com/SouthernRedneck

LowLyfe Kustoms Petitioning East TN Chapter President.
Reply With Quote
  #2064  
Old 05-24-2011, 05:10 PM
Fordzilla80 Fordzilla80 is offline
Welcome to FRF!
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,952
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Now I realize that my IAT sensor is integrated within the MAF sensor, which I unplugged, which means both of those codes only came up because I unplugged the sensor. So that means even though my truck is running like absolute shit, the computer thinks the truck is running perfectly fucking fine and dandy. Fuck you Ford, again.
Reply With Quote
  #2065  
Old 05-24-2011, 05:19 PM
OhSoLowBoxBdy OhSoLowBoxBdy is offline
Dropt At Birth
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 208
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordzilla80 View Post
Now I realize that my IAT sensor is integrated within the MAF sensor, which I unplugged, which means both of those codes only came up because I unplugged the sensor. So that means even though my truck is running like absolute shit, the computer thinks the truck is running perfectly fucking fine and dandy. Fuck you Ford, again.
I unplugged my MAF and my TPS sensor and mine is running like a scolded dog. My truck is just screaming for a V8 swap
__________________
Facebook.http://www.facebook.com/SouthernRedneck

LowLyfe Kustoms Petitioning East TN Chapter President.
Reply With Quote
  #2066  
Old 05-24-2011, 05:37 PM
Fordzilla80 Fordzilla80 is offline
Welcome to FRF!
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,952
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhSoLowBoxBdy View Post
I unplugged my MAF and my TPS sensor and mine is running like a scolded dog. My truck is just screaming for a V8 swap
Yea, my truck is begging for an ass kicking. This fucking 3.0 is gonna run right damn it. It's only got 48K on it. This shit is ridiculous.
Reply With Quote
  #2067  
Old 05-24-2011, 05:39 PM
Rango88 Rango88 is offline
N/A
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 9,031
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Why not used the f100 to go to your GFs?
Reply With Quote
  #2068  
Old 05-24-2011, 05:44 PM
Fordzilla80 Fordzilla80 is offline
Welcome to FRF!
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,952
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowd88 View Post
Why not used the f100 to go to your GFs?
Well, it runs better than the Ranger at the moment, but I don't trust it on the roads. That truck is my restoration project. It looks good, but that's about it. Front brakes are gone, engine runs like a tractor, trans slips a little, trans lines dump fluid, etc.
Reply With Quote
  #2069  
Old 05-24-2011, 06:58 PM
Rango88 Rango88 is offline
N/A
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 9,031
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordzilla80 View Post
Well, it runs better than the Ranger at the moment, but I don't trust it on the roads. That truck is my restoration project. It looks good, but that's about it. Front brakes are gone, engine runs like a tractor, trans slips a little, trans lines dump fluid, etc.
Sell the ranger and revamp the the f100

--------------
On another note, passenger window regualtor on the Sonata just threw up all over the door panel and needs to be replaced.
http://www.break.com/usercontent/2009/3/i-love-you-man-boat-race-682423 I hope hyundai doesn't ask the more then what the car is worth ifor that part.
Reply With Quote
  #2070  
Old 05-24-2011, 07:19 PM
Fordzilla80 Fordzilla80 is offline
Welcome to FRF!
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,952
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowd88 View Post
Sell the ranger and revamp the the f100
I still owe like 5K on the Ranger.lol. I like teh Ranger, and i'll get it fixed. It's just frustrating at the moment.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
*Offical* What did you get for X-Mas Thread. RangerNDog Off Topic 67 01-04-2011 07:18 AM
Want to Buy: AC/Heat Vent IndianScout Interior Parts 4 11-09-2010 01:25 PM
Air Vent LED's RedPowerRanger Interior Tech 8 07-23-2010 11:04 PM
hurst vent/fix mossyoak03 Drivetrain Tech 1 06-18-2010 03:54 PM
ac vent pmac03 Interior Tech 7 12-28-2009 09:48 AM