Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Go Back   Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! > >
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Welcome to Ford Ranger Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread

  #2011  
Old 05-04-2011, 09:45 AM
Tankboi619 Tankboi619 is offline
love my truck
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 56
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordzilla80 View Post
It's book buyback time again for school. And the stupid bookstore is refusing to buy back two of my books because they are outdated, even though they just sold them to me less than 5 months ago. So now i'm stuck with two completely stupid irrelevant to my life books, on top of another required read from one of my classes that I knew I wouldn't be able to sell back. So now i'm stuck with 3 books I don't want, that I doubt I can sell for more than $10 on Craigslist.

I HATE BOOKS!

Sorry Bro.... try www.chegg.com next time. You can rent your text books. Usually you can save a few bucks.
__________________
Gabe
2011 XLT Supercab 4x2
2.3L Automatic
Line-X
Reply With Quote
  #2012  
Old 05-04-2011, 09:50 AM
Fordzilla80 Fordzilla80 is offline
Welcome to FRF!
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,919
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrIftKi7Vg View Post
Replace it. Be better off than cleaning IMHO!
Can't. My truck isn't equipped with an EGR system. So something else is giving me fits. It's weird because the problem only shows up when the truck warms up. When it's cold it runs great. I think I may need to start looking for vacuum leaks because that would explain why it only happens when it's hot, since the hoses heat up and expand, opening any cracks/splits

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tankboi619 View Post
Sorry Bro.... try www.chegg.com next time. You can rent your text books. Usually you can save a few bucks.
I'll look into it. Thanks man.
Reply With Quote
  #2013  
Old 05-07-2011, 09:53 PM
99rangerguy 99rangerguy is offline
Sold out for a Focus
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,580
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Well, this really isn't a "vent" but, I work at walmart. And there's always a girl who comes there all the time. Really cute, really nice, my kind of girl. So, she's friends with one of my co-workers, and I was talking to him about her. Turns out she was talking to someone, which you know, kind of bummed me out. But, knew there was still a chance since they weren't "together" yet. Well, I finally built up the courage to go up and talk to her, and eventually grab her number. She's came and visit me for the pass two days, and I actually got the chance to talk to her in person after a week or two of texting and facebooking. Man, I'll tell you this girl is gouregous. So, I tell her that, and how I was shy to go up to talk to her, and she said "Well, if you wouldn't have been shy a few weeks ago, then maybe I wouldn't have kept talking to the kid". I was like shit. So, she comes by today at work, and I found out that she and him are "together" now. Which really sucks. So, I guess I will just have to back off, cause I'm not the type of guy to ruin a relationship. Hopefully it doesn't last long, and comes to me though. lol.. Sorry if I waisted some of ya'lls time.
Reply With Quote
  #2014  
Old 05-07-2011, 10:26 PM
Christianguy Christianguy is offline
TRUCK SOLD!
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 2,025
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Wait ... The girl gave you her digits, talked and texted you ,and all the while she is still seeing the other " kid".?
Sounds like she's still lookin!
__________________
1999 Ford Ranger XL
Vulcan V6, K&N 33-2106 Filter, 3:73 Gears,
FRONT 3'' Susp Lift/REAR 3'' susp.+ 3" blocks,06 Mirrors
31"/10.5"-15" BFG on AR-172 Polished Rims,Smitybilt Console
95 Mustang Saleen Seats,Alternating Blinker MOD
Pioneer CD/iPod/GPS,6.5 Polk Audio/6.5 Sub-Woofers,
Stainless Bed Extender,Throttle and Dome Light MOD,
12" Tool Box,Billet Grille,NightShade Tint,Projector Headlamps
6000K H.I.D. so i can see at night! LOL


JESUS is LORD!
Reply With Quote
  #2015  
Old 05-07-2011, 10:27 PM
99rangerguy 99rangerguy is offline
Sold out for a Focus
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,580
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christianguy View Post
Wait ... The girl gave you her digits, talked and texted you ,and all the while she is still seeing the other " kid".?
Sounds like she's still lookin!
Yeah, pretty much. I thought it was fair game. It wasn't like they were together, but now they are..
Reply With Quote
  #2016  
Old 05-08-2011, 06:59 AM
SpitfireEMT SpitfireEMT is offline
Muddy, as usual
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 386
Send a message via MSN to SpitfireEMT
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99rangerguy View Post
Well, this really isn't a "vent" but, I work at walmart. And there's always a girl who comes there all the time. Really cute, really nice, my kind of girl. So, she's friends with one of my co-workers, and I was talking to him about her. Turns out she was talking to someone, which you know, kind of bummed me out. But, knew there was still a chance since they weren't "together" yet. Well, I finally built up the courage to go up and talk to her, and eventually grab her number. She's came and visit me for the pass two days, and I actually got the chance to talk to her in person after a week or two of texting and facebooking. Man, I'll tell you this girl is gouregous. So, I tell her that, and how I was shy to go up to talk to her, and she said "Well, if you wouldn't have been shy a few weeks ago, then maybe I wouldn't have kept talking to the kid". I was like shit. So, she comes by today at work, and I found out that she and him are "together" now. Which really sucks. So, I guess I will just have to back off, cause I'm not the type of guy to ruin a relationship. Hopefully it doesn't last long, and comes to me though. lol.. Sorry if I waisted some of ya'lls time.
If you really want her, keep after her. Thats how I met my wife.
__________________
2000 XLT 4x4, 4dr ext cab, 4.0L OHV, 4.10 LSD
265/75/16 Goodyear Duratracs
Mountaineer seats, Expo OHC
2003 EDGE front clip conversion
133rwhp/192rwtq-->6-28-11

1969 Mercury Cougar
351W, FMX, 3:1 open diff in a Ford 9"
Undergoing restoration
Reply With Quote
  #2017  
Old 05-08-2011, 09:40 AM
99rangerguy 99rangerguy is offline
Sold out for a Focus
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,580
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpitfireEMT View Post
If you really want her, keep after her. Thats how I met my wife.
Yeah I'm not giving up.
Reply With Quote
  #2018  
Old 05-09-2011, 10:47 AM
01DangerRanger 01DangerRanger is offline
Custrom User Title Here
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 4,104
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

im on my way over to hurt the kid and get her free for you bro
Reply With Quote
  #2019  
Old 05-09-2011, 10:50 AM
DiabloBlanco DiabloBlanco is offline
Get Lifted.
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 6,402
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Turns out I bent more than my axle.........
__________________
YZ the way to be!
The Brotherhood!

Mods to come: Camburg entry 6.0 system. FiberwerkX Fenders and bedsides. Tube bumper.
R.I.P. Jeff Ashton. 1992-2011
Reply With Quote
  #2020  
Old 05-13-2011, 11:13 AM
GhostRanger GhostRanger is offline
Still here
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 371
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

I am so sick and f$%#ing tired of people that are so damn dumb about firearms. Here where I live yesterday two kids brought a loaded pistol to their junior high and of course that was on the news. I can agree with worrying about that but then today two kids at a school see a man with a gun at a park as they were walking to school and they go tell the teacher and the school goes into lock-down. Then all the parents are commenting that it is worry some when this kind of thing happens and they are so affraid for their kids

God forbid someone use thier brain and realize that guns are not bad and it is the person that is. It is perfectly leagal to carry a handgun in Utah if you have a CWP (which I do) and now that the laws are clarified it is also leagal to carry that same handgun openly for the whole world to see.

I wish people would just pull their heads out of there asses and think. I have had times where I am carrying my Glock on my side openly and people get all pissed of or act scared. Christ you would think with how open gun laws are here in Utah more people would be educated.

Sorry about the rant this kind of shit just really bugs the hell out of me.
__________________
2004 F-150 FX4 Supercab, Dark Shadow Grey, 5.4 liter Triton V8, Flowmaster Cat Back exhaust, K&N Drop-in, Intake "Gotts" Mod, Edge Programmer, 2.5" Level, Front tow hooks, 33" Falken Rocky Mountain ATS
Future mods: CB Radio, Dual band Ham Radio

The older I get the more I realize it is worthless to worry about tomorrow when you are living today. Love your family and friends, live like there is no tomorrow.
Reply With Quote
  #2021  
Old 05-14-2011, 11:22 PM
Fightinirish157 Fightinirish157 is offline
Fightin' Irish
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 818
Send a message via AIM to Fightinirish157
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Eff you battery well I guess I can't blame it...I did leave my lights on for 9 hours, mother effer finally jump started but I don't think there is much juice left in it, its almost 2 years old and here in Arizona thats a good life for a battery! But now I have to spend damn money on a damn battery and take that money out of my spindle lift money!!! Well I guess its more of my Ranger Fund, but that money in there right now is for 31's, a 3in Spindle Lift with spacers or shackles in the back, and rims!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH
__________________
2000 Extended Cab XLT 2WD
3.0 V6 Flex Fuel...Pioneer Deck w/ Pink LCD screen....Mustang Dome with LEDs Thanks BuggMan!
Needs installed:Explorer OHC with Green LEDs

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooleo View Post
A womans butt is like a 9v battery, you know you shouldn't, but eventually you'll stick your tongue on it!
Reply With Quote
  #2022  
Old 05-14-2011, 11:53 PM
Coleosis Coleosis is offline
The Sickest
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 451
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05RangerEdge View Post
Nobody won here today but I am pretty sure you just lost.
Reply With Quote
  #2023  
Old 05-16-2011, 01:59 PM
HazardousRanger HazardousRanger is offline
Hazardous to Your Health!
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 9,995
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

SICK of the bullshit im having with my gf and im sick of making "mistakes" i think its time to cut my losses and move on!!!! after the camping trip ofc but after thatim gone man if things dont get better

EVERYTHING IS ridicoulous.

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fightinirish157 View Post
Eff you battery well I guess I can't blame it...I did leave my lights on for 9 hours, mother effer finally jump started but I don't think there is much juice left in it, its almost 2 years old and here in Arizona thats a good life for a battery! But now I have to spend damn money on a damn battery and take that money out of my spindle lift money!!! Well I guess its more of my Ranger Fund, but that money in there right now is for 31's, a 3in Spindle Lift with spacers or shackles in the back, and rims!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH
31s w spindles are sexy althought most would tell u to get 33s haha

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fightinirish157 View Post
Eff you battery well I guess I can't blame it...I did leave my lights on for 9 hours, mother effer finally jump started but I don't think there is much juice left in it, its almost 2 years old and here in Arizona thats a good life for a battery! But now I have to spend damn money on a damn battery and take that money out of my spindle lift money!!! Well I guess its more of my Ranger Fund, but that money in there right now is for 31's, a 3in Spindle Lift with spacers or shackles in the back, and rims!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH
31s w spindles are sexy althought most would tell u to get 33s haha
__________________
Ford Ranger Edge Supercab, 2004 3.0 Auto, 2WD, 4.10 Axle 31x10.5x15 BF Goodrich All Terrain T/A KO's


My Truck Is My Mountain Bike's Ride!

Class III hitch, Rhino Bedliner, Almost Maxed T-Bar Crank, Tuff Country Add A Leaf, Custom Low Anchor Points, OEM ('99) Tow Hooks, Pro Comp Offroad Lights , Mustang Dome Light, Clear Corners, Slim Toolbox, Blinker Mod,Cargo Brake Light Mod,Expo Lighted Visors, Ultra Silverstar heads/fogs, Fog/high mod, Reverse/switched lights, Bike Fork Mounts
Reply With Quote
  #2024  
Old 05-16-2011, 02:16 PM
Fightinirish157 Fightinirish157 is offline
Fightin' Irish
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 818
Send a message via AIM to Fightinirish157
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HazardousRanger View Post
31s w spindles are sexy althought most would tell u to get 33s haha

----------



31s w spindles are sexy althought most would tell u to get 33s haha

If I get 33 I would need to change gears! So I'm going to stick with 31s for now and if it bothers me that much I get new gears and go with 33s...but its going to be awhile, I have had a few more set backs...
__________________
2000 Extended Cab XLT 2WD
3.0 V6 Flex Fuel...Pioneer Deck w/ Pink LCD screen....Mustang Dome with LEDs Thanks BuggMan!
Needs installed:Explorer OHC with Green LEDs

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooleo View Post
A womans butt is like a 9v battery, you know you shouldn't, but eventually you'll stick your tongue on it!
Reply With Quote
  #2025  
Old 05-16-2011, 02:17 PM
HazardousRanger HazardousRanger is offline
Hazardous to Your Health!
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 9,995
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fightinirish157 View Post
If I get 33 I would need to change gears! So I'm going to stick with 31s for now and if it bothers me that much I get new gears and go with 33s...but its going to be awhile, I have had a few more set backs...
well imo i think 31s look good, look at bannanas truck
__________________
Ford Ranger Edge Supercab, 2004 3.0 Auto, 2WD, 4.10 Axle 31x10.5x15 BF Goodrich All Terrain T/A KO's


My Truck Is My Mountain Bike's Ride!

Class III hitch, Rhino Bedliner, Almost Maxed T-Bar Crank, Tuff Country Add A Leaf, Custom Low Anchor Points, OEM ('99) Tow Hooks, Pro Comp Offroad Lights , Mustang Dome Light, Clear Corners, Slim Toolbox, Blinker Mod,Cargo Brake Light Mod,Expo Lighted Visors, Ultra Silverstar heads/fogs, Fog/high mod, Reverse/switched lights, Bike Fork Mounts
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
*Offical* What did you get for X-Mas Thread. RangerNDog Off Topic 67 01-04-2011 07:18 AM
Want to Buy: AC/Heat Vent IndianScout Interior Parts 4 11-09-2010 01:25 PM
Air Vent LED's RedPowerRanger Interior Tech 8 07-24-2010 12:04 AM
hurst vent/fix mossyoak03 Drivetrain Tech 1 06-18-2010 04:54 PM
ac vent pmac03 Interior Tech 7 12-28-2009 09:48 AM