Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Go Back   Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! > >
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Welcome to Ford Ranger Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread

  #1966  
Old 05-01-2011, 03:27 AM
Rango88 Rango88 is offline
N/A
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 9,031
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99RangerAlfredo View Post
mom still continues to get in my shit. i'm officially depressed out my box. i don't want to do anything but sleep. i got a new haircut to try to pep my spirit up ... and it worked for the day ... but now looking at myself i could puke. i hate my life and my mother makes it worse by far...

fuck my beautiful little life...

----------

not to mention people just will not leave me alone. i just want to be left alone. i don't want to hang out ... i don't want to go eat out with you ... i don't want to go to the movies ... i don't want to go to a fair ... i don't want to go racing ... i don't want to drive ... i don't want to even breathe!! the only thing i want to do is sleep ... just fucking leave me the hell alone!
Its a new day lindsay, Hope you feel better.

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordzilla80 View Post
Dude, anybody selling a dog is a despicable piece of shit. It's a living breathing life, why the fuck would you put a price on it? Find a free to a good home ad instead.
We were more then willing to have the dog for its lifetime and give him a loving home but I guess the family that claims they had no tim for him thought it best to keep him, WTF???
Reply With Quote
  #1967  
Old 05-01-2011, 03:42 AM
Ranger Sport Ranger Sport is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,137
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordzilla80 View Post
Dude, anybody selling a dog is a despicable piece of shit. It's a living breathing life, why the fuck would you put a price on it? Find a free to a good home ad instead.
I'm all for giving money to the owner for the trouble of checking and vaccinating the dog, but i'm with you, i hate to see dogs here bred for pure profit (and then some).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowd88 View Post
Its a new day lindsay, Hope you feel better.
And then, when she'll get out of the comfort of the parental home, she'll miss the trivial issues like a nosey mom.

lol
Reply With Quote
  #1968  
Old 05-01-2011, 03:48 AM
Rango88 Rango88 is offline
N/A
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 9,031
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger Sport View Post
I'm all for giving money to the owner for the trouble of checking and vaccinating the dog, but i'm with you, i hate to see dogs here bred for pure profit (and then some).



And then, when she'll get out of the comfort of the parental home, she'll miss the trivial issues like a nosey mom.

lol
I don't know about that, I sure don't miss the nosiness in my life I am happy to be moved out.
Reply With Quote
  #1969  
Old 05-01-2011, 03:55 AM
Ranger Sport Ranger Sport is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,137
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowd88 View Post
I don't know about that, I sure don't miss the nosiness in my life I am happy to be moved out.
I sure miss the parents' house sometimes, life was much simpler. Bars most days of the week, girlfriends that came and go, even a few mins of sleep before work, or half drunk i didn't care, because no rent to pay meant i didn't have much obligations.
Reply With Quote
  #1970  
Old 05-01-2011, 03:58 AM
Rango88 Rango88 is offline
N/A
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 9,031
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger Sport View Post
I sure miss the parents' house sometimes, life was much simpler. Bars most days of the week, girlfriends that came and go, even a few mins of sleep before work, or half drunk i didn't care, because no rent to pay meant i didn't have much obligations.
haha I've had obligations since I was 12 (So I worked almost half my life already). But thats How I was able to do 3 years of college (debt free) own cars since I was 16, move out and still afford my Ranger (not bragging)
Reply With Quote
  #1971  
Old 05-01-2011, 05:22 AM
DisturbedESV DisturbedESV is offline
Original Grab-Her
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,430
Send a message via AIM to DisturbedESV
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by busterdude2 View Post
VENT:

I took a girl to several movies, lunches etc, over a few months and spent a good grip of cash on her and asked her out last December said she was too focused on school at the moment (We are both in College) and that she wasn't really someone who had relationships etc. Well I just found out she's in one NOW!
Don't take this personally... but that was her just trying to let you down easy.... I had a guy use that line on me once too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmeh View Post
Nothing black out drunkedness, brown bag, hog tie and a light switch can't fix. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWW !
You know how I know you live in Montana?? haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superlifted06FX4 View Post
Then stop showin up here.
Amen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowd88 View Post
haha I've had obligations since I was 12 (So I worked almost half my life already). But thats How I was able to do 3 years of college (debt free) own cars since I was 16, move out and still afford my Ranger (not bragging)
Same here! I started working summers at 14 and I know if have a better understanding of money because of that!
__________________
2008 XLT 4x4 - GRABBER ORANGE - 4.0 V6 - 5 spd
PNW CREW
Quote:
Originally Posted by camodown View Post
that's it, marie is pissed. game over
Reply With Quote
  #1972  
Old 05-01-2011, 05:24 AM
Rango88 Rango88 is offline
N/A
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 9,031
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisturbedESV View Post
Don't take this personally... but that was her just trying to let you down easy.... I had a guy use that line on me once too.



You know how I know you live in Montana?? haha



Amen!



Same here! I started working summers at 14 and I know if have a better understanding of money because of that!
Feels good to know we worked out butts off but it pays off to have knowledge too
Reply With Quote
  #1973  
Old 05-01-2011, 08:55 AM
Superlifted06FX4 Superlifted06FX4 is offline
mythical tater
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 651
Send a message via AIM to Superlifted06FX4 Send a message via MSN to Superlifted06FX4
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99RangerAlfredo View Post
mom still continues to get in my shit. i'm officially depressed out my box. i don't want to do anything but sleep. i got a new haircut to try to pep my spirit up ... and it worked for the day ... but now looking at myself i could puke. i hate my life and my mother makes it worse by far...

fuck my beautiful little life...

----------

not to mention people just will not leave me alone. i just want to be left alone. i don't want to hang out ... i don't want to go eat out with you ... i don't want to go to the movies ... i don't want to go to a fair ... i don't want to go racing ... i don't want to drive ... i don't want to even breathe!! the only thing i want to do is sleep ... just fucking leave me the hell alone!
/Yourself. People have it worse than you. Do your parents beat you? Starve you? If not than shut it or move out.
__________________
2006 Ford Ranger FX4 Level II
torsion bar crank, 32x11.50R15's, DSG Alcoa's, S10 Blazer short OHC, black interior, Sonar projector headlights, taillight mod, Nightshades, hood/grille blackout, glasspack and resonator tip side exhaust, Xtang Blackmagic tonneau cover, THE original STX swap.
1986 Ford Bronco XLT
2013 Ford Focus SE
Reply With Quote
  #1974  
Old 05-01-2011, 01:15 PM
BCobe BCobe is offline
<- Douche
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 799
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superlifted06FX4 View Post
/Yourself. People have it worse than you. Do your parents beat you? Starve you? If not than shut it or move out.
How bout you shut the fuck up and go have an online piss match with your GF, EX GF whatever? Its a vent thread. Its here for a reason. Not for some DBag to come on and bash some one thats already depressed. If you dont like here vent then dont respond.
__________________
I love teh boobies
2002 Ranger XLT (DWB FTMFW )
3" BL, 33" AT's on 15" Mickey T Sig Series. Truxedo, Black headlights, Billet grille
Kenwood Dash, 10" sub, Infinity speaks
K&N Cold Air, Gibson Exhaust
Reply With Quote
  #1975  
Old 05-01-2011, 05:38 PM
02maz 02maz is offline
I love my truck
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,528
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

GPA is not lookin good...
__________________
2002 Mazda B3000 3.0L V6 4X4 | 2010 F-150 | 1990 Jeep Commanche 4.0L |
Mods:
off road lights | back up lights | auxiliary bed lights | interior LEDs | rhino liner | John Deere mudflaps | fog light mod | air box mod
Mustang dome light | Explorer OHC | Rampage LED brakestrip | maxed t-bars | Dixie horn | painted interior accents | undercoating | Cooper Discoverer AT3s

Mods to come: louder exhaust
Reply With Quote
  #1976  
Old 05-01-2011, 06:24 PM
OhSoLowBoxBdy OhSoLowBoxBdy is offline
Dropt At Birth
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 208
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Transmission took a shit in the ranger today. I think i give up on them. Ugh now im without a vechicle so i have no way to work. Looks like ill be unemployed come tomorrow
__________________
Facebook.http://www.facebook.com/SouthernRedneck

LowLyfe Kustoms Petitioning East TN Chapter President.
Reply With Quote
  #1977  
Old 05-01-2011, 06:25 PM
ben10 ben10 is offline
slut life
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 3,014
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

how far from work are you?
__________________
99 extended cab, 4.0, auto, 33s, 4x4 lifted with some stuff done

98 2wd 2.5, 5 speed, dropped with some stuff done
Reply With Quote
  #1978  
Old 05-01-2011, 06:28 PM
OhSoLowBoxBdy OhSoLowBoxBdy is offline
Dropt At Birth
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 208
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Way to far to walk. About 20 miles one way haha
__________________
Facebook.http://www.facebook.com/SouthernRedneck

LowLyfe Kustoms Petitioning East TN Chapter President.
Reply With Quote
  #1979  
Old 05-01-2011, 06:30 PM
Coleosis Coleosis is offline
The Sickest
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 451
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhSoLowBoxBdy View Post
Transmission took a shit in the ranger today. I think i give up on them. Ugh now im without a vechicle so i have no way to work. Looks like ill be unemployed come tomorrow
That fucking sucks...I hate trans troubles...Anything else I dont get stressed over, but trans problems will keep me up at night.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05RangerEdge View Post
Nobody won here today but I am pretty sure you just lost.
Reply With Quote
  #1980  
Old 05-01-2011, 06:32 PM
OhSoLowBoxBdy OhSoLowBoxBdy is offline
Dropt At Birth
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 208
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coleosis View Post
That fucking sucks...I hate trans troubles...Anything else I dont get stressed over, but trans problems will keep me up at night.
If i cld find one it wldnt be so bad. But theres none in the east tennessee area. Im so pissed. I give up on rangers. Lol. I dont think im gonna buy another one
__________________
Facebook.http://www.facebook.com/SouthernRedneck

LowLyfe Kustoms Petitioning East TN Chapter President.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
*Offical* What did you get for X-Mas Thread. RangerNDog Off Topic 67 01-04-2011 07:18 AM
Want to Buy: AC/Heat Vent IndianScout Interior Parts 4 11-09-2010 01:25 PM
Air Vent LED's RedPowerRanger Interior Tech 8 07-23-2010 11:04 PM
hurst vent/fix mossyoak03 Drivetrain Tech 1 06-18-2010 03:54 PM
ac vent pmac03 Interior Tech 7 12-28-2009 09:48 AM