Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Go Back   Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! > >
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Welcome to Ford Ranger Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread

  #1441  
Old 06-16-2013, 01:26 PM
94mtx 94mtx is offline
;p
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,668
Default Re: Your Gun Pics, Post Em Up!

Well I've had this little .22 for a little while now; The Mossberg 715T. Wish I could find more ammo so I could go out shooting more often! Just popped off 60 rounds with a newly added NC Star scope and a bipod from my UTG MK96 (airsoft rifle.)








Got the sight zeroed in (more or less,) here's my group (bullzeye dot) after sighting...

__________________
2000 Ford Ranger XL 2.5L 5-speed RWD 3.73 open - 170,000+ miles
Buggman LED 3BL/CARGO, Buggman Stang Dome LED conversion, LED Brake Light conversion, Line-X O.T.R., Air silencer removed
2.3L Headgasket/TIMING/Water Pump replacement guide
Reply With Quote
  #1442  
Old 06-16-2013, 03:28 PM
misterb-fx4 misterb-fx4 is offline
Ingenuity at it's finest
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,096
Default

Should have bought a Smith & Wesson M&P 15-22
__________________
(SOLD)The Cleanest 98 in the World - Project Log
Ranger Photo Contest #138 Winner - Patriotic Truck
----------------------------
2009 F150 FX4, lifted and stuff
Reply With Quote
  #1443  
Old 06-16-2013, 03:42 PM
94mtx 94mtx is offline
;p
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,668
Default Re: Your Gun Pics, Post Em Up!

I bought the 715T used for $100... I could have actually picked up an M&P 1522 yesterday at my LGS, saw one used for about $300 with an extra mag but I didn't feel like blowing my money on something I didn't need.
__________________
2000 Ford Ranger XL 2.5L 5-speed RWD 3.73 open - 170,000+ miles
Buggman LED 3BL/CARGO, Buggman Stang Dome LED conversion, LED Brake Light conversion, Line-X O.T.R., Air silencer removed
2.3L Headgasket/TIMING/Water Pump replacement guide
Reply With Quote
  #1444  
Old 06-17-2013, 04:07 AM
jfsjr92 jfsjr92 is offline
NOTW
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,096
Default Re: Your Gun Pics, Post Em Up!

yesterday was my 21st birthday so i went and picked this up for myself.

__________________

| 2005 Ranger Edge 4x4 4.0L Auto w/ Factory 4.10s and Limited Slip |

Reply With Quote
  #1445  
Old 06-17-2013, 06:04 AM
bear_claw_91 bear_claw_91 is offline
Chromesexual
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 777
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfsjr92 View Post
yesterday was my 21st birthday so i went and picked this up for myself.
Nice! I just bought my xds a few weeks ago. Takes a little getting used to, but I love it!

Sent from my iPhone
__________________
2005 XLT 4x4 4.0L SOHC 4.10 gears, MBRP Catback SS Turndown, 35% Tint, Truxedo soft bed cover, headlight mod, repainted rims, Cooper Discoverer A/T3's, Pioneer Avh-p1400dvd double din headunit, Autopage remote start, center console armrest fix.
Reply With Quote
  #1446  
Old 06-17-2013, 06:25 AM
jfsjr92 jfsjr92 is offline
NOTW
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,096
Default Re: Your Gun Pics, Post Em Up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbachjr View Post
Nice! I just bought my xds a few weeks ago. Takes a little getting used to, but I love it!

Sent from my iPhone
didnt have time to shoot yesterday due to the uh celebrations. so i will take it to the range tomorrow for the first time. REALLY looking forward to it.
__________________

| 2005 Ranger Edge 4x4 4.0L Auto w/ Factory 4.10s and Limited Slip |

Reply With Quote
  #1447  
Old 06-17-2013, 08:18 AM
bear_claw_91 bear_claw_91 is offline
Chromesexual
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 777
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfsjr92 View Post

didnt have time to shoot yesterday due to the uh celebrations. so i will take it to the range tomorrow for the first time. REALLY looking forward to it.
Have fun! I actually thought my sight was off at first I was so off target. After about 200 rounds though I was shooting just as good as ever.

Sent from my iPhone
__________________
2005 XLT 4x4 4.0L SOHC 4.10 gears, MBRP Catback SS Turndown, 35% Tint, Truxedo soft bed cover, headlight mod, repainted rims, Cooper Discoverer A/T3's, Pioneer Avh-p1400dvd double din headunit, Autopage remote start, center console armrest fix.
Reply With Quote
  #1448  
Old 06-17-2013, 08:34 AM
bear_claw_91 bear_claw_91 is offline
Chromesexual
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 777
Default

Here's a pic of mine.

Sent from my iPhone
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image-3010335311.jpg (56.3 KB, 23 views)
__________________
2005 XLT 4x4 4.0L SOHC 4.10 gears, MBRP Catback SS Turndown, 35% Tint, Truxedo soft bed cover, headlight mod, repainted rims, Cooper Discoverer A/T3's, Pioneer Avh-p1400dvd double din headunit, Autopage remote start, center console armrest fix.
Reply With Quote
  #1449  
Old 06-17-2013, 08:52 AM
jfsjr92 jfsjr92 is offline
NOTW
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,096
Default Re: Your Gun Pics, Post Em Up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbachjr View Post
Here's a pic of mine.

Sent from my iPhone
very nice! I've heard recoil is not that bad at all for it. what you think?
__________________

| 2005 Ranger Edge 4x4 4.0L Auto w/ Factory 4.10s and Limited Slip |

Reply With Quote
  #1450  
Old 06-17-2013, 08:57 AM
bear_claw_91 bear_claw_91 is offline
Chromesexual
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 777
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfsjr92 View Post

very nice! I've heard recoil is not that bad at all for it. what you think?
For how small this little 45 is I'd say springfield worked out a miracle for how little recoil is felt.

Maybe after a few hundred rounds at the range you can feel it, but its very impressive what they've done.

One thing, I don't know if its just me, but it seems like this may be the loudest pistol I've ever fired. Probably because its so small and light.

Sent from my iPhone
__________________
2005 XLT 4x4 4.0L SOHC 4.10 gears, MBRP Catback SS Turndown, 35% Tint, Truxedo soft bed cover, headlight mod, repainted rims, Cooper Discoverer A/T3's, Pioneer Avh-p1400dvd double din headunit, Autopage remote start, center console armrest fix.
Reply With Quote
  #1451  
Old 06-17-2013, 08:59 AM
jfsjr92 jfsjr92 is offline
NOTW
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,096
Default Re: Your Gun Pics, Post Em Up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbachjr View Post
For how small this little 45 is I'd say springfield worked out a miracle for how little recoil is felt.

Maybe after a few hundred rounds at the range you can feel it, but its very impressive what they've done.

One thing, I don't know if its just me, but it seems like this may be the loudest pistol I've ever fired. Probably because its so small and light.

Sent from my iPhone
haha I expected just a lot of recoil in this gun but i've heard from multiple people about how the recoil is not that bad at all. I NEED TO SHOOT! Maybe I can go by today after I go to the pool...
__________________

| 2005 Ranger Edge 4x4 4.0L Auto w/ Factory 4.10s and Limited Slip |

Reply With Quote
  #1452  
Old 06-17-2013, 09:09 AM
bear_claw_91 bear_claw_91 is offline
Chromesexual
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 777
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfsjr92 View Post

haha I expected just a lot of recoil in this gun but i've heard from multiple people about how the recoil is not that bad at all. I NEED TO SHOOT! Maybe I can go by today after I go to the pool...
You'll love it. Make sure you bring hearing protection! I forgot mine the first time and only got 5 shots off before my ears felt like they were about to bleed.

I haven't found any ammo this gun hasn't like yet either, so I would just buy the cheapest fmj you can find for target shooting.

Sent from my iPhone
__________________
2005 XLT 4x4 4.0L SOHC 4.10 gears, MBRP Catback SS Turndown, 35% Tint, Truxedo soft bed cover, headlight mod, repainted rims, Cooper Discoverer A/T3's, Pioneer Avh-p1400dvd double din headunit, Autopage remote start, center console armrest fix.
Reply With Quote
  #1453  
Old 06-17-2013, 09:27 AM
jfsjr92 jfsjr92 is offline
NOTW
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,096
Default Re: Your Gun Pics, Post Em Up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbachjr View Post
You'll love it. Make sure you bring hearing protection! I forgot mine the first time and only got 5 shots off before my ears felt like they were about to bleed.

I haven't found any ammo this gun hasn't like yet either, so I would just buy the cheapest fmj you can find for target shooting.

Sent from my iPhone
No joke! I am bringing my ear plugs from work. I didnt use hearing protection the first time I shot my ar15. after a 30 rd clip, i had to stop and go home lol.

And i already did buy the cheap stuff! haha wanted to see if it would feed and extract fine. sounds like it should
__________________

| 2005 Ranger Edge 4x4 4.0L Auto w/ Factory 4.10s and Limited Slip |

Reply With Quote
  #1454  
Old 06-17-2013, 07:51 PM
Redneckstone Redneckstone is offline
Welcome to FRF, & enjoy!

 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 5,091
Default Re: Your Gun Pics, Post Em Up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfsjr92 View Post
No joke! I am bringing my ear plugs from work. I didnt use hearing protection the first time I shot my ar15. after a 30 rd clip, i had to stop and go home lol.

And i already did buy the cheap stuff! haha wanted to see if it would feed and extract fine. sounds like it should
Clip.....Clip.... ar15....






__________________
2000 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4 Offroad, 4.0L ext cab, Converted to Manual M5OD-R1HD.
_____________
33x13.50 Toyo M/T, 15x10, Body Lift, Rebuilt OHV, JBA headers, Hurst shifter, Warn VR10000-s, Class 1 bars, Belltech Shackles, Mustang GT rear disc, Level II hooks, Modded rear hitch, Custom front hitch, Level II Blue seats and black console, Explorer IRS rear cover, Extang fulltilt, Leer Cap Yakima Roof Rack, Cobra 29 with firestik stake mount, Scangauge II
Few mods
Reply With Quote
  #1455  
Old 06-17-2013, 08:13 PM
bigfisher bigfisher is offline
F150 FX4 Owner
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 13,968
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneckstone View Post

Clip.....Clip.... ar15....
Hahaha mag!

Sent from my iPhone 5 so I can tell you to search wherever I may be
__________________
2013 F150 FX4 5.0
-2.5" Auto Spring Leveling Kit, Roush CAI, Black Widow Race Venom Exhaust, 35x12.5R18 KO2s, 20" Light Bar
Ranger Free Since 12/1/15
2001 Mustang Bullitt - Sold
2005 Level II - Sold
2001 Integra GSR - Sold
1999 XLT - May 2013 TOTM - Totaled
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2004 fx4 level II
fuckin Nissan shhhiitttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Post pics of vehicle you've seen around! dixie_boysles Vehicle Snapshots 12827 09-13-2015 06:58 AM
Gold trucks post you pics Brodie_laj Vehicle Snapshots 49 11-15-2012 03:40 PM
Post your seat cover pics? Mike Interior Tech 5 12-11-2010 11:57 AM
I support the second amendment. (gun pics) 01_ranger_4x4 Off Topic 16 04-23-2010 04:46 AM
thought I would post a few pics of the truck here BILTRITE BULLIES Vehicle Snapshots 21 01-01-2010 08:45 AM