Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Go Back   Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! > >
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Welcome to Ford Ranger Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread

  #751  
Old 01-08-2013, 07:42 PM
AmericanPride! AmericanPride! is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 6,674
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireranger View Post
rotfl!
Reply With Quote
  #752  
Old 01-08-2013, 07:54 PM
Spidey2011 Spidey2011 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 2,958
Default Re: Your Gun Pics, Post Em Up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyrosFactor View Post
Picked my wife up a Baretta Nano 9mm today.
I've been looking at one of those, but I haven't been able to find a pinky extension for the mags. I can't deal with the grip like it is. lol.
Reply With Quote
  #753  
Old 01-08-2013, 08:20 PM
KyrosFactor KyrosFactor is offline
o_O
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 531
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey2011 View Post

I've been looking at one of those, but I haven't been able to find a pinky extension for the mags. I can't deal with the grip like it is. lol.
Berettausa.com has the modification parts to make it a 8 round mag and by doing so it extends the mag.


image-3035232320.jpg
__________________
98 Ford Ranger XLT 2WD
Cragar Soft 8's | BFGoodrich All Terrain T/A KO 31x10.5x15 | Kenwood KDC-X595 Headunit | K&N Air Filter | Mustang Dome Light | 5% Tint | Nightshaded Tails and Front Turns | 4x4 Valance | 35W 6K HIDs | Herculiner Bed liner |


www.conqueringcloth.com
Reply With Quote
  #754  
Old 01-08-2013, 08:21 PM
Spidey2011 Spidey2011 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 2,958
Default Re: Your Gun Pics, Post Em Up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyrosFactor View Post
Berettausa.com has the modification parts to make it a 8 round mag and by doing so it extends the mag.


Attachment 32841
Aha! THAT is what I've been looking for. Thanks, now I get to go buy another gun.
Reply With Quote
  #755  
Old 01-08-2013, 08:25 PM
TurdFX4 TurdFX4 is offline
Sept. 2011 TOTM
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,769
Default Re: Your Gun Pics, Post Em Up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey2011 View Post
nope. You send it to Florida, and they deal with it from there. I believe if they cant fix it there, they give you a new one. It's not cost effective to send one back to Brazil for repair.
I was just going by what I've been told. I didn't know for sure.
Reply With Quote
  #756  
Old 01-08-2013, 09:00 PM
AmericanPride! AmericanPride! is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 6,674
Default

This is what I'm getting my old lady. Plus I need a gun I can carry while I run. I hate treadmills, I need to breath outside!

Reply With Quote
  #757  
Old 01-08-2013, 09:27 PM
EMBRACETHEHATE EMBRACETHEHATE is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 663
Default

A taurus....over glorified hi point.

sent from my galaxy tab 2
Reply With Quote
  #758  
Old 01-09-2013, 06:35 AM
BELTFEDMGS BELTFEDMGS is offline
WELL ARMED INFIDEL
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 93
Default Re: Your Gun Pics, Post Em Up!

Really? a over glorified hi point huh? I will be sure to check with you for advice on my next gun.....
__________________
2002 XLT Ext cab 4 door 4.0 5 spd/Auto stepside 4x4 off rd with tow package 265/75/16 tires nice quiet exhaust.

Happiness is a smokin hot beltfed......and a truck to haul it in.
Reply With Quote
  #759  
Old 01-09-2013, 07:02 AM
EMBRACETHEHATE EMBRACETHEHATE is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 663
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BELTFEDMGS View Post
Really? a over glorified hi point huh? I will be sure to check with you for advice on my next gun.....
If i were buying a Taurus i would definitely seek help when buying.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
Reply With Quote
  #760  
Old 01-09-2013, 08:39 AM
Spidey2011 Spidey2011 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 2,958
Default Re: Your Gun Pics, Post Em Up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMBRACETHEHATE View Post
If i were buying a Taurus i would definitely seek help when buying.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
Yeah, well, you're stupid.

Like I've said before, Taurus is hit or miss. You either get a good one, or you get a bad one. Easiest way to prevent getting a bad one is to tear the gun down before you buy it. If it has burrs, chatter marks, rough surfaces, etc, it's probably going to be a problem.

One thing about Taurus, is if there is a problem, they WILL fix it.
Reply With Quote
  #761  
Old 01-09-2013, 09:16 AM
KyrosFactor KyrosFactor is offline
o_O
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 531
Default

My dad has a taurus. Zero issues!
__________________
98 Ford Ranger XLT 2WD
Cragar Soft 8's | BFGoodrich All Terrain T/A KO 31x10.5x15 | Kenwood KDC-X595 Headunit | K&N Air Filter | Mustang Dome Light | 5% Tint | Nightshaded Tails and Front Turns | 4x4 Valance | 35W 6K HIDs | Herculiner Bed liner |


www.conqueringcloth.com
Reply With Quote
  #762  
Old 01-09-2013, 09:41 AM
EMBRACETHEHATE EMBRACETHEHATE is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 663
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey2011 View Post
Yeah, well, you're stupid.

Like I've said before, Taurus is hit or miss. You either get a good one, or you get a bad one. Easiest way to prevent getting a bad one is to tear the gun down before you buy it. If it has burrs, chatter marks, rough surfaces, etc, it's probably going to be a problem.

One thing about Taurus, is if there is a problem, they WILL fix it.
Heard hi point has a lifetime warranty as well....still doesnt mean they aint shit!





Quote:
Originally Posted by KyrosFactor View Post
My dad has a taurus. Zero issues!
Does he shoot it?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
Reply With Quote
  #763  
Old 01-09-2013, 09:54 AM
RangerSport4x2 RangerSport4x2 is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,669
Default

This Taurus PT111 Pro is a beast. Shoots amazing. I'm really hoping my walther doesn't get fixed anytime soon so I get to keep this longer.
__________________
2011 Ranger Sport 4x2 4.0L - Sold
2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD - Sold
2014 Toyobaru Legacy FR-86 - Sold
2016 Mustang GT
Reply With Quote
  #764  
Old 01-09-2013, 09:58 AM
Spidey2011 Spidey2011 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 2,958
Default Re: Your Gun Pics, Post Em Up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMBRACETHEHATE View Post
Heard hi point has a lifetime warranty as well....still doesnt mean they aint shit!







Does he shoot it?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
Ever shot a Hi-Point? They function fine. They're just ugly as sin and have a short life span.

As far as Taurus, they're substantially higher quality than Hi-Point. The fit is tighter, the finish is better (Hi-Point just uses a paint finish), and they last a lot longer.

You're talking out your ass, and it's just making you look incredibly stupid.
Reply With Quote
  #765  
Old 01-09-2013, 10:12 AM
EMBRACETHEHATE EMBRACETHEHATE is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 663
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey2011 View Post
Ever shot a Hi-Point? They function fine. They're just ugly as sin and have a short life span.

As far as Taurus, they're substantially higher quality than Hi-Point. The fit is tighter, the finish is better (Hi-Point just uses a paint finish), and they last a lot longer.

You're talking out your ass, and it's just making you look incredibly stupid.
Hell no ive never shot a hi point. That's like dating a fat chick.

You keep telling yourself how amazing Taurus is.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Post pics of vehicle you've seen around! dixie_boysles Vehicle Snapshots 12827 09-13-2015 06:58 AM
Gold trucks post you pics Brodie_laj Vehicle Snapshots 49 11-15-2012 03:40 PM
Post your seat cover pics? Mike Interior Tech 5 12-11-2010 11:57 AM
I support the second amendment. (gun pics) 01_ranger_4x4 Off Topic 16 04-23-2010 04:46 AM
thought I would post a few pics of the truck here BILTRITE BULLIES Vehicle Snapshots 21 01-01-2010 08:45 AM