Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Go Back   Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! > >
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Welcome to Ford Ranger Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread

  #676  
Old 01-06-2013, 06:30 PM
96Ranger+03YZ250F 96Ranger+03YZ250F is offline
in 2WD
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 257
Default Re: Your Gun Pics, Post Em Up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey2011 View Post
Then why did you pose like a shirtless gang banger? Did you see anyone else in here posting shirtless pics while grossly mishandling a firearm? I didn't.
I don't see how I look like a gang member hahahah I work 10 hour days why the f does it matter if I take my shirt off when I get to my house while I'm clean my firearms before a weekend of shooting
__________________
'96 GEN III 3.WOAH 2WD 3.73 NLS | '00 BARRON 17 FT WITH FORD STERNDRIVE 2.3 115 HP

'81 SUZUKI GS650 - SOLD | '03 YAMAHA YZ250F | '95 GEN III 2.3 5SPD - SOLD
Reply With Quote
  #677  
Old 01-06-2013, 06:32 PM
FireRanger FireRanger is offline
Blinded by the light
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 7,674
Send a message via AIM to FireRanger
Default Re: Your Gun Pics, Post Em Up!

C'mon guys. This discussion is about guns. Not about his chest and abs. Firearms handling is important. Not wearing a shirt is totally pointless to this.
__________________
(Formerly)
FireRanger
2003 Edge 4.0 4wd

How to: Aux light wiring, relays, & fuses
Info: 300+ intake threads here on FRF
Info: HID Projectors
How To: NO HEAT Troubleshooting Guide
Reply With Quote
  #678  
Old 01-06-2013, 06:35 PM
Spidey2011 Spidey2011 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 2,958
Default Re: Your Gun Pics, Post Em Up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 96Ranger+03YZ250F View Post
I don't see how I look like a gang member hahahah I work 10 hour days why the f does it matter if I take my shirt off when I get to my house while I'm clean my firearms before a weekend of shooting
Then you ain't real bright. The fact that you aren't wearing a shirt, and that your mishandling a firearm is enough. Add in the tattoo, which is in a typical gang-style font (Though I can't make out all three letters), and to me, you look like a gang banger.

10 hour days, huh? Put in 80 hours in 4 days and then you might feel what it's like to be an adult.

Don't wanna look like a moron? Put a shirt on before you take a picture. And if that pic includes guns, handle them like a responsible adult, rather than some punk gang banger.

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireRanger View Post
C'mon guys. This discussion is about guns. Not about his chest and abs. Firearms handling is important. Not wearing a shirt is totally pointless to this.
Actually it is, because one idiot portrays all firearms owners in a bad light. This guy is clearly a few bricks shy of a load, and should refrain from posting stupid pics like that. If we have to dig on him a little bit to get the message across, so be it.
Reply With Quote
  #679  
Old 01-06-2013, 06:36 PM
FireRanger FireRanger is offline
Blinded by the light
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 7,674
Send a message via AIM to FireRanger
Default Re: Your Gun Pics, Post Em Up!

FYI, I have lots of friends with tattoos like that, in that kind of font. They're firefighters, cops, US Marines, and a train engineer. Stick to what matters. The firearms, not his body. I understand your point, but insulting his style of tattoo or that he takes his shirt of when it's hot is not going to change his mind on firearms safety.
__________________
(Formerly)
FireRanger
2003 Edge 4.0 4wd

How to: Aux light wiring, relays, & fuses
Info: 300+ intake threads here on FRF
Info: HID Projectors
How To: NO HEAT Troubleshooting Guide
Reply With Quote
  #680  
Old 01-06-2013, 06:42 PM
Spidey2011 Spidey2011 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 2,958
Default Re: Your Gun Pics, Post Em Up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireRanger View Post
FYI, I have lots of friends with tattoos like that, in that kind of font. They're firefighters, cops, US Marines, and a train engineer. Stick to what matters. The firearms, not his body. I understand your point, but insulting his style of tattoo or that he takes his shirt of when it's hot is not going to change his mind on firearms safety.
I'm not just going to focus on the safety. Yes, it's important, and it's been covered pretty well a few posts back. He has a duty as a firearms owner to uphold an image of responsibility. That pic does the exact opposite.

And have you ever asked any of your friends about the origin of those tattoos? You might be surprised.
Reply With Quote
  #681  
Old 01-06-2013, 06:46 PM
96Ranger+03YZ250F 96Ranger+03YZ250F is offline
in 2WD
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 257
Default Re: Your Gun Pics, Post Em Up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireRanger View Post
FYI, I have lots of friends with tattoos like that, in that kind of font. They're firefighters, cops, US Marines, and a train engineer. Stick to what matters. The firearms, not his body. I understand your point, but insulting his style of tattoo or that he takes his shirt of when it's hot is not going to change his mind on firearms safety.
Exactly, and little do they know I plan on serving my country also and those initials for my grandma on my chest sure does look like a gang tat I guess
__________________
'96 GEN III 3.WOAH 2WD 3.73 NLS | '00 BARRON 17 FT WITH FORD STERNDRIVE 2.3 115 HP

'81 SUZUKI GS650 - SOLD | '03 YAMAHA YZ250F | '95 GEN III 2.3 5SPD - SOLD
Reply With Quote
  #682  
Old 01-06-2013, 06:47 PM
Spidey2011 Spidey2011 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 2,958
Default Re: Your Gun Pics, Post Em Up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 96Ranger+03YZ250F View Post
Exactly, and little do they know I plan on serving my country also and those initials for my grandma on my chest sure does look like a gang tat I guess
Ok. You know how many gang bangers are currently serving in our military? It's like free training.
Reply With Quote
  #683  
Old 01-06-2013, 06:48 PM
FireRanger FireRanger is offline
Blinded by the light
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 7,674
Send a message via AIM to FireRanger
Default

Yep. Some are religious. Some are related to their family heritage in another country. Some portray strength and bravery through an abbreviation or symbol. And one just basically says Iove fighting fire.

In other words, no they're not from some gang history in their past.

You don't need to like tattoos. But they are way more common than you seem to think. It is not a gang or prison thing any more than guns are.

<< Sent from my Galaxy S3 using the Android FRF App >>
__________________
(Formerly)
FireRanger
2003 Edge 4.0 4wd

How to: Aux light wiring, relays, & fuses
Info: 300+ intake threads here on FRF
Info: HID Projectors
How To: NO HEAT Troubleshooting Guide
Reply With Quote
  #684  
Old 01-06-2013, 06:50 PM
Spidey2011 Spidey2011 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 2,958
Default Re: Your Gun Pics, Post Em Up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireRanger View Post
Yep. Some are religious. Some are related to their family heritage in another country. Some portray strength and bravery through an abbreviation or symbol. And one just basically says Iove fighting fire.

In other words, no they're not from some gang history in their past.

<< Sent from my Galaxy S3 using the Android FRF App >>
Well that's good to know. You know how many 3-letter tats that look identical to that ARE gang affiliated? IMO, it's a bad idea to have one like that (actually, I think it's stupid to get a tattoo period, but thats a whole nother story).
Reply With Quote
  #685  
Old 01-06-2013, 06:51 PM
96Ranger+03YZ250F 96Ranger+03YZ250F is offline
in 2WD
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 257
Default Re: Your Gun Pics, Post Em Up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey2011 View Post
Then you ain't real bright. The fact that you aren't wearing a shirt, and that your mishandling a firearm is enough. Add in the tattoo, which is in a typical gang-style font (Though I can't make out all three letters), and to me, you look like a gang banger.

10 hour days, huh? Put in 80 hours in 4 days and then you might feel what it's like to be an adult.

Don't wanna look like a moron? Put a shirt on before you take a picture. And if that pic includes guns, handle them like a responsible adult, rather than some punk gang banger.

----------



Actually it is, because one idiot portrays all firearms owners in a bad light. This guy is clearly a few bricks shy of a load, and should refrain from posting stupid pics like that. If we have to dig on him a little bit to get the message across, so be it.
Hey dude, working 20 hour days doesn't make you a man. I've worked on a solar farm for 16 hour days lifting 60 pound panels all day buddy and the fact you guys keep throwing around 'punk' and 'gangbanger' just shows how you care about gun safety and that's what's important and I will still happily serve our country because I would rather have people like ^^^^ then people that don't care at all. That is all
__________________
'96 GEN III 3.WOAH 2WD 3.73 NLS | '00 BARRON 17 FT WITH FORD STERNDRIVE 2.3 115 HP

'81 SUZUKI GS650 - SOLD | '03 YAMAHA YZ250F | '95 GEN III 2.3 5SPD - SOLD
Reply With Quote
  #686  
Old 01-06-2013, 06:55 PM
Spidey2011 Spidey2011 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 2,958
Default Re: Your Gun Pics, Post Em Up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireRanger View Post
You don't need to like tattoos. But they are way more common than you seem to think. It is not a gang or prison thing any more than guns are.

<< Sent from my Galaxy S3 using the Android FRF App >>
Obviously you have very little understanding of gangs. I'm quite versed on them, and tattoos are very much a major part of the gang lifestyle. Just because your tattoo may not "actually" be a gang tattoo, doesn't mean it won't look that way to someone else.
Reply With Quote
  #687  
Old 01-06-2013, 06:58 PM
96Ranger+03YZ250F 96Ranger+03YZ250F is offline
in 2WD
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 257
Default Re: Your Gun Pics, Post Em Up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey2011 View Post
Obviously you have very little understanding of gangs. I'm quite versed on them, and tattoos are very much a major part of the gang lifestyle. Just because your tattoo may not "actually" be a gang tattoo, doesn't mean it won't look that way to someone else.
Yeah and again you don't know me I know quite a bit as well but good thing I have my head on straight eh.
__________________
'96 GEN III 3.WOAH 2WD 3.73 NLS | '00 BARRON 17 FT WITH FORD STERNDRIVE 2.3 115 HP

'81 SUZUKI GS650 - SOLD | '03 YAMAHA YZ250F | '95 GEN III 2.3 5SPD - SOLD
Reply With Quote
  #688  
Old 01-06-2013, 07:00 PM
Spidey2011 Spidey2011 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 2,958
Default Re: Your Gun Pics, Post Em Up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 96Ranger+03YZ250F View Post
Hey dude, working 20 hour days doesn't make you a man. I've worked on a solar farm for 16 hour days lifting 60 pound panels all day buddy and the fact you guys keep throwing around 'punk' and 'gangbanger' just shows how you care about gun safety and that's what's important and I will still happily serve our country because I would rather have people like ^^^^ then people that don't care at all. That is all
Ooooo. 60 lbs, huh? lol.

Sorry, but to me, you look like a gang banger. I've seen them, I've dealt with them, and you look like one. Maybe if you had worn a shirt to cover that tattoo and demonstrated proper firearms safety, you wouldn't look like one.

BTW, pull something like that in the military and you'll have a wonderful time. You think what I said was bad, wait til your drill sergeant sees you put your booger hook on the bang switch.

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 96Ranger+03YZ250F View Post
Yeah and again you don't know me I know quite a bit as well but good thing I have my head on straight eh.
You bed lined your tail lights and have horrible firearms handling skills. You might THINK your heads on straight, but it ain't. That pic alone shows your extreme lack of judgement.
Reply With Quote
  #689  
Old 01-06-2013, 07:02 PM
96Ranger+03YZ250F 96Ranger+03YZ250F is offline
in 2WD
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 257
Default Re: Your Gun Pics, Post Em Up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey2011 View Post
Ooooo. 60 lbs, huh? lol.

Sorry, but to me, you look like a gang banger. I've seen them, I've dealt with them, and you look like one. Maybe if you had worn a shirt to cover that tattoo and demonstrated proper firearms safety, you wouldn't look like one.

BTW, pull something like that in the military and you'll have a wonderful time. You think what I said was bad, wait til your drill sergeant sees you put your booger hook on the bang switch.

----------



You bed lined your tail lights and have horrible firearms handling skills. You might THINK your heads on straight, but it ain't.
Military edicate and what happens in basic training and what chain of command is throughout my serve is irrelevant to this lol
You guys are a crack up
__________________
'96 GEN III 3.WOAH 2WD 3.73 NLS | '00 BARRON 17 FT WITH FORD STERNDRIVE 2.3 115 HP

'81 SUZUKI GS650 - SOLD | '03 YAMAHA YZ250F | '95 GEN III 2.3 5SPD - SOLD
Reply With Quote
  #690  
Old 01-06-2013, 07:05 PM
Spidey2011 Spidey2011 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 2,958
Default Re: Your Gun Pics, Post Em Up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 96Ranger+03YZ250F View Post
Military edicate and what happens in basic training and what chain of command is throughout my serve is irrelevant to this lol
You guys are a crack up
Dafuq did you say? I hope your guns are locked up while you're drinking.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Post pics of vehicle you've seen around! dixie_boysles Vehicle Snapshots 12827 09-13-2015 06:58 AM
Gold trucks post you pics Brodie_laj Vehicle Snapshots 49 11-15-2012 03:40 PM
Post your seat cover pics? Mike Interior Tech 5 12-11-2010 11:57 AM
I support the second amendment. (gun pics) 01_ranger_4x4 Off Topic 16 04-23-2010 04:46 AM
thought I would post a few pics of the truck here BILTRITE BULLIES Vehicle Snapshots 21 01-01-2010 08:45 AM