Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Go Back   Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! > >
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Welcome to Ford Ranger Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread

  #3406  
Old 02-23-2015, 06:02 PM
AmericanPride! AmericanPride! is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 6,674
Default

I'm over 3,000 rounds currently.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
...of 22lr
Reply With Quote
  #3407  
Old 02-23-2015, 06:14 PM
chrisgxl2003 chrisgxl2003 is offline
Ford Tough
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 369
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanPride! View Post
I'm over 3,000 rounds currently. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ...of 22lr
Hahaha I only have a 6 shot heritage 22 as far as guns for the 22 ammo so I don't need that much. Lol I do need to get more 7.62x54r though I only have like 300 rounds :/
__________________
2003 xl 2.3 Dohc. Step side with stock 4.10 gears. 235/70 r15 mastercraft avenger gts with 3 inch body lift. Uws black tool box. Aftermarket pioneer head unit. Flow master 40 series wit turn down pipe!
Reply With Quote
  #3408  
Old 02-23-2015, 06:15 PM
07XL 07XL is offline
Socially awkward.
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 6,327
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanPride! View Post
I'm over 3,000 rounds currently.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
...of 22lr
X2. Picked up another 100 yesterday haha.
__________________
Blue 1998 Ford Ranger XLT stepside, single cab, 2.5L.
If you like LOLZ, click HERE for the best thread FRF has ever seen!
#BringbackHOI
Reply With Quote
  #3409  
Old 02-23-2015, 06:19 PM
chrisgxl2003 chrisgxl2003 is offline
Ford Tough
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 369
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07XL View Post
X2. Picked up another 100 yesterday haha.
Haha I've found lately where I'm at bricks are becoming easier to find than they were not too long ago. All the big chains like bass pro and cabellas are way away from home so when I work in the towns that have those stores I hit them up and usually leave with aomething
__________________
2003 xl 2.3 Dohc. Step side with stock 4.10 gears. 235/70 r15 mastercraft avenger gts with 3 inch body lift. Uws black tool box. Aftermarket pioneer head unit. Flow master 40 series wit turn down pipe!
Reply With Quote
  #3410  
Old 02-23-2015, 07:49 PM
AmericanPride! AmericanPride! is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 6,674
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisgxl2003 View Post
Haha I've found lately where I'm at bricks are becoming easier to find than they were not too long ago. All the big chains like bass pro and cabellas are way away from home so when I work in the towns that have those stores I hit them up and usually leave with aomething
I found a place that had federal auto 325 bricks for $26 out the door. I kept going in here and there for a month. Lol
Reply With Quote
  #3411  
Old 02-23-2015, 07:55 PM
chrisgxl2003 chrisgxl2003 is offline
Ford Tough
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 369
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanPride! View Post
I found a place that had federal auto 325 bricks for $26 out the door. I kept going in here and there for a month. Lol
Yea those mini mags were the same price. Like I said I'm done buying 22 lr for now since all I have is a single action revolver haha how's that takedown 22 coming along?
__________________
2003 xl 2.3 Dohc. Step side with stock 4.10 gears. 235/70 r15 mastercraft avenger gts with 3 inch body lift. Uws black tool box. Aftermarket pioneer head unit. Flow master 40 series wit turn down pipe!
Reply With Quote
  #3412  
Old 02-23-2015, 07:56 PM
Lucas29992999 Lucas29992999 is offline
Ford Tough
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 492
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisgxl2003 View Post
Yea those mini mags were the same price. Like I said I'm done buying 22 lr for now since all I have is a single action revolver haha how's that takedown 22 coming along?
I can never find 22's. So I went to high powered .25 air gun.
Reply With Quote
  #3413  
Old 02-23-2015, 07:59 PM
chrisgxl2003 chrisgxl2003 is offline
Ford Tough
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 369
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas29992999 View Post
I can never find 22's. So I went to high powered .25 air gun.
Yea it's always kinda spotty I guess you gotta go in on certain days and that's when you get them. Unless the fucking 22 lr brigade goes in and gets them all. One guy walks in buys his limit calls all friends and or wife to clean up the rest. That's where all the shit goes
__________________
2003 xl 2.3 Dohc. Step side with stock 4.10 gears. 235/70 r15 mastercraft avenger gts with 3 inch body lift. Uws black tool box. Aftermarket pioneer head unit. Flow master 40 series wit turn down pipe!
Reply With Quote
  #3414  
Old 02-23-2015, 08:02 PM
Lucas29992999 Lucas29992999 is offline
Ford Tough
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 492
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisgxl2003 View Post
Yea it's always kinda spotty I guess you gotta go in on certain days and that's when you get them. Unless the fucking 22 lr brigade goes in and gets them all. One guy walks in buys his limit calls all friends and or wife to clean up the rest. That's where all the shit goes
yup. I have 10 boxes of American eagle run fires. Ain't wasting those baby's. I like this damn air gun. Fun shooting it. 100 yards I can hit a golf ball.
Reply With Quote
  #3415  
Old 02-24-2015, 03:28 AM
STL STL is offline
...............

 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 23,397
Default Re: Your Gun Pics, Post Em Up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisgxl2003 View Post
Hahaha I only have a 6 shot heritage 22 as far as guns for the 22 ammo so I don't need that much. Lol I do need to get more 7.62x54r though I only have like 300 rounds :/
Sportsman Guide had free shipping the other day. You could get 440 rounds for $98 shipped.
__________________
2005 Edge

Reply With Quote
  #3416  
Old 02-24-2015, 03:02 PM
chrisgxl2003 chrisgxl2003 is offline
Ford Tough
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 369
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by STL View Post
Sportsman Guide had free shipping the other day. You could get 440 rounds for $98 shipped.
Damn! That's pretty awesome too bad I missed it. Last time I got a spam can me and a buddy split the cost and split the ammo that way we weren't too broke each buying a can lol
__________________
2003 xl 2.3 Dohc. Step side with stock 4.10 gears. 235/70 r15 mastercraft avenger gts with 3 inch body lift. Uws black tool box. Aftermarket pioneer head unit. Flow master 40 series wit turn down pipe!
Reply With Quote
  #3417  
Old 02-28-2015, 03:38 PM
AmericanPride! AmericanPride! is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 6,674
Default

Steel popup:

Took my son out this morning
Reply With Quote
  #3418  
Old 02-28-2015, 03:40 PM
capgun1994 capgun1994 is offline
Ford Tough
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 304
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanPride! View Post
Steel popup: Video Link: http://youtu.be/9F1PYEThC2w Took my son out this morning
Nice shot! Looks like you've taught him well.
__________________
1994 Ranger Xlt single cab 2.3l with 5 speed manual
140K and change on the clock.
currently all stock, might do some mods in the future.
Reply With Quote
  #3419  
Old 02-28-2015, 03:43 PM
AmericanPride! AmericanPride! is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 6,674
Default

That was the first time he's used his new green/red dot sight too. I didn't have it set just right at first, it was hitting high and slightly left.

He was hitting it before I adjusted the sight, he obviously picked up on the POI before I even noticed.
Reply With Quote
  #3420  
Old 02-28-2015, 03:47 PM
capgun1994 capgun1994 is offline
Ford Tough
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 304
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanPride! View Post
That was the first time he's used his new green/red dot sight too. I didn't have it set just right at first, it was hitting high and slightly left. He was hitting it before I adjusted the sight, he obviously picked up on the POI before I even noticed.
Dang. Smart kid.
__________________
1994 Ranger Xlt single cab 2.3l with 5 speed manual
140K and change on the clock.
currently all stock, might do some mods in the future.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Post pics of vehicle you've seen around! dixie_boysles Vehicle Snapshots 12827 09-13-2015 06:58 AM
Gold trucks post you pics Brodie_laj Vehicle Snapshots 49 11-15-2012 03:40 PM
Post your seat cover pics? Mike Interior Tech 5 12-11-2010 11:57 AM
I support the second amendment. (gun pics) 01_ranger_4x4 Off Topic 16 04-23-2010 04:46 AM
thought I would post a few pics of the truck here BILTRITE BULLIES Vehicle Snapshots 21 01-01-2010 08:45 AM