Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Go Back   Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! > >
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Welcome to Ford Ranger Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread

  #2941  
Old 10-22-2014, 02:48 PM
AmericanPride! AmericanPride! is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 6,674
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by benertel View Post
What kind of gun is it
M1 Carbine if I'm not mistaken
Reply With Quote
  #2942  
Old 10-22-2014, 02:51 PM
beef_stew beef_stew is offline
Simple Kind of Man
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 6,604
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanPride! View Post
M1 Carbine if I'm not mistaken
Yeah
__________________
2014 Ford F150 STX Sport 4x4

2006 Ford Ranger Ext cab 4x4 TRADED
1999 Ford Ranger Reg cab 2wd SOLD
Reply With Quote
  #2943  
Old 10-22-2014, 03:32 PM
JPs65 galaxie JPs65 galaxie is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 988
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanPride! View Post
M1 Carbine if I'm not mistaken
yeah it's a m1 carbine
__________________
2001 ranger xlt project and daily driver
Justins 2001 xlt offroad 4X4 ranger build
Reply With Quote
  #2944  
Old 10-25-2014, 01:13 PM
STL STL is offline
...............

 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 23,381
Default Re: Your Gun Pics, Post Em Up!

My son finally got to shoot the mosin nagant. I think he enjoyed it. Yes I know he should be wearing glasses, however they are extremely hard to find for him that will fit. He has a large head.

__________________
2005 Edge

Reply With Quote
  #2945  
Old 10-25-2014, 01:16 PM
AmericanPride! AmericanPride! is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 6,674
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by STL View Post
My son finally got to shoot the mosin nagant. I think he enjoyed it. Yes I know he should be wearing glasses, however they are extremely hard to find for him that will fit. He has a large head.
Use in ear protection and you shouldn't have trouble finding something. I would have approached you and said something if I were there. One of the first times I took my son out, a ricochet came back and hit him on the chest. If it had been higher without eye pro...

( he's fine BTW )
Reply With Quote
  #2946  
Old 10-25-2014, 01:50 PM
STL STL is offline
...............

 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 23,381
Default Re: Your Gun Pics, Post Em Up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanPride! View Post
Use in ear protection and you shouldn't have trouble finding something. I would have approached you and said something if I were there. One of the first times I took my son out, a ricochet came back and hit him on the chest. If it had been higher without eye pro...

( he's fine BTW )
That's the problem with in ear protection they still won't fit his face. Adult sized eye protection won't stay up on his nose and fall off. Child size won't go up on his face and cover his eyes.

Where we go you are lucky to see anyone with any protection. We have ear muffs and look out of place.
__________________
2005 Edge

Reply With Quote
  #2947  
Old 10-25-2014, 02:35 PM
AmericanPride! AmericanPride! is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 6,674
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by STL View Post

That's the problem with in ear protection they still won't fit his face. Adult sized eye protection won't stay up on his nose and fall off. Child size won't go up on his face and cover his eyes.

Where we go you are lucky to see anyone with any protection. We have ear muffs and look out of place.
Try these Uvex. You can adjust the nose pieces like normal eyeglasses
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ForumRunner_20141025_133436.jpg (5.1 KB, 31 views)
Reply With Quote
  #2948  
Old 10-25-2014, 02:36 PM
AmericanPride! AmericanPride! is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 6,674
Default

You can also bend the bridge a little making the arms "squeeze" a little more too
Reply With Quote
  #2949  
Old 10-27-2014, 01:30 AM
Lomanman Lomanman is offline
Her Name Is Stormtrooper
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 44
Default

Just got this savage 110 for this season and hopefully many more to come
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image-2010116763.jpg (19.6 KB, 34 views)
__________________
2007 Ranger xl regular cab 2.3l|10000k HIDs|2.5% over 5% tint|Fosgate 10s|and lots of possibilities.
Reply With Quote
  #2950  
Old 10-28-2014, 04:03 PM
benertel benertel is offline
Ford Truck Driver
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 93
Default

For a second I thought that those rifles had the pistols on the stock!!! That would be a pretty cool stock...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image-234521680.jpg (38.7 KB, 32 views)
__________________
1994 Mazda B3000
3 inch PA body lift
2 inch coil spacers
2 inch rear shackles
15x8 rugged ridge wheels on stock tires (for now)
Reply With Quote
  #2951  
Old 10-30-2014, 08:08 AM
2002FordRanger 2002FordRanger is offline
Ford Tough
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 281
Default

image-868290969.jpg

My .22! Model 380 mossberg .22lr, grandpa gave it to me, I gave it a major cleaning, and added a new scope, better than the one that came stock, which you can buy at fleet farm for $12, and looks like one that comes on a BB gun... Also added the sling points and added the front bipod. All in all a nice enough gun that I don't get to use enough! Semi auto with 15rd in the stock magazine... Tube magazine I think it is called
Reply With Quote
  #2952  
Old 10-30-2014, 08:37 AM
AmericanPride! AmericanPride! is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 6,674
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2002FordRanger View Post

My .22! Model 380 mossberg .22lr, grandpa gave it to me, I gave it a major cleaning, and added a new scope, better than the one that came stock, which you can buy at fleet farm for $12, and looks like one that comes on a BB gun... Also added the sling points and added the front bipod. All in all a nice enough gun that I don't get to use enough! Semi auto with 15rd in the stock magazine... Tube magazine I think it is called
Take a side shot. I used to shoot a lever action 22 with tube mag. Looked like a ram rod on a black powder rifle...my Dad one time opened the mag...and launched the push rod down our lane past the target. Lol
Reply With Quote
  #2953  
Old 10-30-2014, 02:34 PM
DutchCountryLove DutchCountryLove is offline
The Lone Ranger
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 94
Default

Attachment 118900

Finally got my first gun it's a .308 Savage. I love it!!!
__________________
2006|XLT|4x4|4.0L|Extended Cab
No mods.... yet
"Delight thyself also in the Lord; and He shall give thee the desires of thine heart." Psalm 37:4
Reply With Quote
  #2954  
Old 10-30-2014, 02:50 PM
benertel benertel is offline
Ford Truck Driver
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 93
Default

Doesn't exist without a pic!
__________________
1994 Mazda B3000
3 inch PA body lift
2 inch coil spacers
2 inch rear shackles
15x8 rugged ridge wheels on stock tires (for now)
Reply With Quote
  #2955  
Old 11-03-2014, 01:40 AM
AmericanPride! AmericanPride! is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 6,674
Default

I think I'm going to try and get my hands on this puppy. OD Green being my first choice...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_17476647421140.jpg (9.1 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg _20141103_003929.JPG (63.9 KB, 28 views)
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Post pics of vehicle you've seen around! dixie_boysles Vehicle Snapshots 12827 09-13-2015 06:58 AM
Gold trucks post you pics Brodie_laj Vehicle Snapshots 49 11-15-2012 03:40 PM
Post your seat cover pics? Mike Interior Tech 5 12-11-2010 11:57 AM
I support the second amendment. (gun pics) 01_ranger_4x4 Off Topic 16 04-23-2010 04:46 AM
thought I would post a few pics of the truck here BILTRITE BULLIES Vehicle Snapshots 21 01-01-2010 08:45 AM