Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Go Back   Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! > >
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Welcome to Ford Ranger Forum

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread

  #31  
Old 10-07-2010, 11:07 AM
sgtsandman sgtsandman is offline
Tank Diver
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 3,078
Default Re: political dis-likes should get a stir

President Obama has a Democratic Majority in the Senate and the House. If his policies are so great, he shouldn't have a problem getting them passed regardless of what the Republicans have to say.

If you wish to blame anyone, blame the Democrats who aren't "towing" the party line. Something tells me there is a reason they aren't.
__________________
Sgtsandman's Work in Progress
2011 Ranger XLT, 4X4, 4 door Super Cab. 4.0L, 5 Speed M50D-R1HD, 3.73:1, 8.8" open differential, Jason Pace cap
1999 Honda CR-V EX, RT4WD, 2.0L, 5 Speed MT, 4.56:1, open differential
  #32  
Old 10-07-2010, 11:08 AM
azgilamonster azgilamonster is offline
grumpy old ford driver
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,286
Default Re: political dis-likes should get a stir

I do blame some of the DEMS.
and I blame the use of fear tactics also.

on another note, I was born and raised REPUBLICAN, until one day someone asked me what has a republican done for me.
I thought about it and unless you are very rich the tax breaks do not do shit for anyone but the rich, and to think that only rich people produce jobs, haha think again
itis the small independent owners that are making maybe 100k a year and producing jobs.
Immigration here is another hot issue, who do you think does the work in the fields here who trims palm trees and other crappy jobs???
need ahint it starts with M or H
only the ones who say they are taking jobs from me are the ones who would not do those jobs in the first place.
i know this from my own experience as an appliance service company CEO

So ask yourself what has a republican done for you ?

wow,
one hell of a rant

BOOBS
__________________
2001 Ranger Edge 4x4 , Stepside,FRF decals, 4.0L SOHC decals, Primus IQ brake controller, curt 2" rec. hitch, custom winch mount,
Tinted glass, Yellow BUGGMAN OVALS a real treat to have. OHC, CB, night vision goggles, 36" periscope,
DiabloAmarillo = The Yellow Devil
  #33  
Old 10-07-2010, 11:15 AM
ranger024x4 ranger024x4 is offline
dumpster fire
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 5,372
Default Re: political dis-likes should get a stir

Quote:
Originally Posted by azgilamonster View Post
So ask yourself what has a republican done for you ?
what have the dems and obama done for you?
  #34  
Old 10-07-2010, 11:16 AM
sgtsandman sgtsandman is offline
Tank Diver
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 3,078
Default Re: political dis-likes should get a stir

LOL @ Boobs.

I'm only affiliated with a party so I can make sure they let me in for the primaries. Both parties disgust me and I wouldn't trust any of them any farther than I could throw them.

The "house" is a mess and we need to clean it out and start fresh.
__________________
Sgtsandman's Work in Progress
2011 Ranger XLT, 4X4, 4 door Super Cab. 4.0L, 5 Speed M50D-R1HD, 3.73:1, 8.8" open differential, Jason Pace cap
1999 Honda CR-V EX, RT4WD, 2.0L, 5 Speed MT, 4.56:1, open differential
  #35  
Old 10-07-2010, 11:18 AM
2004xlmiller 2004xlmiller is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 12,689
Default Re: political dis-likes should get a stir

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01_ranger_4x4 View Post
i hate politicians.
all of them are snakes, but especially the libs. theyre sending this great country down the drain.
  #36  
Old 10-07-2010, 11:43 AM
ranger5572 ranger5572 is offline
2004 XLT with a few mods
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 312
Default Re: political dis-likes should get a stir

azgilamonster- It seems evident that you skate around a logical debate just like a good little liberal. I presented you with facts and you attacked John McCain! Why? He's not the president. Obama is. And with, as stated, the dems controlling both sides of congress, there is no way to pin the current state of our country on Repubs or Bush.
As far as your wife goes, did you ever consider healthcare for your family as a matter of responsibilty to them? Maybe you should have bought coverage before her diagnosis. I hate it for you and her, but responsibility on your part would have lessened the outcome you now have to face. It isn't the responsibility of me, other tax-payers, or the government to provide healthcare for you and your family because you waited until you needed it to try to get it.

On a side note, get car insurance now BEFORE something happens. I don't want you to think tax-payers should pay to have your truck fixed because you didn't think you'd need insurance on it like you assumed with your family.
__________________
2004 XLT 4.0 4x4, 3" PA body lift, 32" BFG M/Ts, Dick Cepek DC-2 wheels, Euro tailights, self-painted headlight mod, NAV/DVD/XM/iPod stereo (Pioneer AVIC-D3), Line-X, Westin step bars, AVS bug shield and window vents
  #37  
Old 10-07-2010, 11:45 AM
azgilamonster azgilamonster is offline
grumpy old ford driver
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,286
Default Re: political dis-likes should get a stir

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranger024x4 View Post
what have the dems and obama done for you?
Well for starters, My daughter will have a chance at cleaner air it was the Dems in Cali. who first started the clean air regs.
Haliburton sure does not want clean air , ( watch who killed the electric car)

Drill baby drill , line my pockets with your money. is their philosophy.

and with OBAMA care as it is being called: the people shunned by having pre-existing medical conditions will be eliminated from that clasification and be able to get coverage.

I have a heart and lung problem I worked at McDonnell Douglas in St. Louis Bldg. 100, 101, & 500 in St. Charles MO. etc..

when it was MDAC = McDonnell Douglas Astronautics Company
then MDMSC= McDonnell Douglas Missle Systems CO.

And you know that big large republican company said I did not get sick working there.

We used to be able to smoke in the buildings we had cig machines.
we worked with all kinds of chemicals.

I was even on board with the UNION. as Sentinal voted in even.

still nothing they could do. Now I am pre-existing too. but I fight for my wife I can take care of myself.

so now when a Democrat helps anyone , I am all for em.
I used to think I am not giving my money to anyone, as you get older you should learn to share more give a helping hand, but NO.

here is a quote from ...was told I can't tell from who
but here it is

" The "honorable' John McCain has completely lost his bearings and is utterly shameless at this point. He is more than williing to look Americans in the eye and tell them that the thugs who have picked their pockets for the past eight years should be given four more years. How, though, can he look at himself in a mirror. Country first? Hardly "

So Now I add do you think we ( DEMOCRATS) should give in this easy hell NO.

Why could they not have fixed the issues with our healthcare system, Obama is the only one with the gonads to do something, Hilary Clinton tried her a$$ off, but it came down to the Republicans vote of NO yet again.

end of story for now.
I am sure it will continue, I love it.
craig




I
__________________
2001 Ranger Edge 4x4 , Stepside,FRF decals, 4.0L SOHC decals, Primus IQ brake controller, curt 2" rec. hitch, custom winch mount,
Tinted glass, Yellow BUGGMAN OVALS a real treat to have. OHC, CB, night vision goggles, 36" periscope,
DiabloAmarillo = The Yellow Devil

Last edited by azgilamonster; 10-07-2010 at 11:47 AM.
  #38  
Old 10-07-2010, 11:49 AM
azgilamonster azgilamonster is offline
grumpy old ford driver
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,286
Default Re: political dis-likes should get a stir

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranger5572 View Post
azgilamonster- It seems evident that you skate around a logical debate just like a good little liberal. I presented you with facts and you attacked John McCain! Why? He's not the president. Obama is. And with, as stated, the dems controlling both sides of congress, there is no way to pin the current state of our country on Repubs or Bush.
As far as your wife goes, did you ever consider healthcare for your family as a matter of responsibilty to them? Maybe you should have bought coverage before her diagnosis. I hate it for you and her, but responsibility on your part would have lessened the outcome you now have to face. It isn't the responsibility of me, other tax-payers, or the government to provide healthcare for you and your family because you waited until you needed it to try to get it.

On a side note, get car insurance now BEFORE something happens. I don't want you to think tax-payers should pay to have your truck fixed because you didn't think you'd need insurance on it like you assumed with your family.
I ask this when you get old or disabled I sure asa hell hope yo do NOT take MEDICARE or any other liberties fronm the government.

Oh, by the way it is Obama's now but the FACT IS STILL THE SAME
IT WAS BROUGHT ON BY THE REPUBLICANS
__________________
2001 Ranger Edge 4x4 , Stepside,FRF decals, 4.0L SOHC decals, Primus IQ brake controller, curt 2" rec. hitch, custom winch mount,
Tinted glass, Yellow BUGGMAN OVALS a real treat to have. OHC, CB, night vision goggles, 36" periscope,
DiabloAmarillo = The Yellow Devil
  #39  
Old 10-07-2010, 11:50 AM
azgilamonster azgilamonster is offline
grumpy old ford driver
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,286
Default Re: political dis-likes should get a stir

RANGER 5572
YOUR SUCH A SMART ASS COME ON DOWN i GOTTA GIFT FOR YOU AND IT AINT CAR INSURANCE
BROTHER" On a side note, get car insurance now BEFORE something happens. I don't want you to think tax-payers should pay to have your truck fixed because you didn't think you'd need insurance on it like you assumed with your family"

OPEN INVITE LETS BOTH GO SEE JOHN MCCAIN IN PERSON i KNOW WHERE HE IS ALSO
__________________
2001 Ranger Edge 4x4 , Stepside,FRF decals, 4.0L SOHC decals, Primus IQ brake controller, curt 2" rec. hitch, custom winch mount,
Tinted glass, Yellow BUGGMAN OVALS a real treat to have. OHC, CB, night vision goggles, 36" periscope,
DiabloAmarillo = The Yellow Devil

Last edited by azgilamonster; 10-07-2010 at 11:54 AM.
  #40  
Old 10-07-2010, 12:03 PM
ranger5572 ranger5572 is offline
2004 XLT with a few mods
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 312
Default Re: political dis-likes should get a stir

Lets go point-by-point

on another note, I was born and raised REPUBLICAN, until one day someone asked me what has a republican done for me.
***did you not get a tax refund check in the mail a few weeks or so after Bush's tax cuts took affect?***

I thought about it and unless you are very rich the tax breaks do not do shit for anyone but the rich
***Dems won't give you a tax break, moron. They'll take even more of your money because they feel they can spend it better or know better than you. Well, we've seen where that's gotten us so far.

, and to think that only rich people produce jobs, haha think again
itis the small independent owners that are making maybe 100k a year and producing jobs.
***interesting you pick $100k/yr. Obama (your man) chose $250k/yr to describe the small business owners and they are the ones who will lose the tax cuts that Bush set up. You say they're the ones to create jobs? Absolutely! They are! But Obama wants to raise their taxes because they make too much. No new jobs for a long time if PresBo gets his way.

Immigration here is another hot issue, who do you think does the work in the fields here who trims palm trees and other crappy jobs???
need ahint it starts with M or H
***That's because business owners pay these guys under the table for way less an hour. The H's and M's don't pay taxes on those wages because the government can't keep track of them because they are working illegally.

only the ones who say they are taking jobs from me are the ones who would not do those jobs in the first place.
***or can't get the job in the first place because the owner has mexicans working for him for $3/h instead of the $9-15/hr that legal citizens would want.

i know this from my own experience as an appliance service company CEO
***Then you of all people should be against the libs. You are CEO and will have nothing to show for it when the tax breaks are lifted and you have to pay out $1000's more in taxes than you have had to pay the last 9 years.

So ask yourself what has a republican done for you ?
***protected my right to stand up for myself and speak freely about how dis-satisfied I am with the goverment.
***kept my taxes low so that I can keep more of my money and spend it the way I want to which allowed the country to thrive as it had in the past.
***kept taxes low for entrepreneurs so that they would be more willing to start a business, grow their current business, and expand to meet the needs of the public for their products or services
***kept socialism from setting in (so far) as is wanted by the left.
***didn't tell me what I can or can't eat at school
***allowed me to say the Pledge of Allegiance in school
***Didn't try to deceive me that the world was coming to an end and it's all my fault
***didn't guilt me into saving the planet from global warming
***didn't trample all over the free-market adn try to control every aspect of it
***I could go on, but you did call us who don't agree with you 'racists', which is liberal speak for,"OK, you got me. I can't counter that argument."
__________________
2004 XLT 4.0 4x4, 3" PA body lift, 32" BFG M/Ts, Dick Cepek DC-2 wheels, Euro tailights, self-painted headlight mod, NAV/DVD/XM/iPod stereo (Pioneer AVIC-D3), Line-X, Westin step bars, AVS bug shield and window vents
  #41  
Old 10-07-2010, 12:05 PM
sgtsandman sgtsandman is offline
Tank Diver
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 3,078
Default Re: political dis-likes should get a stir

Things are getting a bit out of hand here. Talking politics and disagreeing is one thing. Wanting to get into a fight over it is another.

The preexisting crap is terrible and it should be eliminated but the Federal government has no business doing it. They don't have the constitutional authority. State governments do on the other hand.

The government had no business bailing out the banks (Bush) or the auto industry (Obama) either for the very same reason. It doesn't matter if they are going to pay the money back or not, that is not the point.

Reasons why the government should not be doing things for you or given any more money that necessary.

Social Security; going broke because they moved the trust fund to the general fund and raided it.

Medicare; broke.

Medicaid; broke.

The Veteran's Administration; Delay, Deny, and Hope you die. That particular saying comes from any veteran's group you wish to ask their opinion on the VA.

Welfare; While I have no problem with a safety net, way too many people live off that system for their entire life and teach their kids how to do the same. Work to get yourself better and get off the system. And while you are on it, do those jobs the "no one wants to do" or do public works. There is a lot of infrastructure that needs fixing out there as an example.
__________________
Sgtsandman's Work in Progress
2011 Ranger XLT, 4X4, 4 door Super Cab. 4.0L, 5 Speed M50D-R1HD, 3.73:1, 8.8" open differential, Jason Pace cap
1999 Honda CR-V EX, RT4WD, 2.0L, 5 Speed MT, 4.56:1, open differential
  #42  
Old 10-07-2010, 12:06 PM
ranger5572 ranger5572 is offline
2004 XLT with a few mods
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 312
Default Re: political dis-likes should get a stir

Quote:
Originally Posted by azgilamonster View Post
RANGER 5572
YOUR SUCH A SMART ASS COME ON DOWN i GOTTA GIFT FOR YOU AND IT AINT CAR INSURANCE
BROTHER" On a side note, get car insurance now BEFORE something happens. I don't want you to think tax-payers should pay to have your truck fixed because you didn't think you'd need insurance on it like you assumed with your family"

OPEN INVITE LETS BOTH GO SEE JOHN MCCAIN IN PERSON i KNOW WHERE HE IS ALSO
Just like a good liberal. Wow, you're well-trained and endoctrinated by the liberal media. You're a robot!

You can't argue the facts so you resort to name-calling and attacking my character. You don't even know me. But that doesn't stop you.

Good boy.
BTW, why do you keep bringing up McCain?
__________________
2004 XLT 4.0 4x4, 3" PA body lift, 32" BFG M/Ts, Dick Cepek DC-2 wheels, Euro tailights, self-painted headlight mod, NAV/DVD/XM/iPod stereo (Pioneer AVIC-D3), Line-X, Westin step bars, AVS bug shield and window vents
  #43  
Old 10-07-2010, 12:08 PM
ranger5572 ranger5572 is offline
2004 XLT with a few mods
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 312
Default Re: political dis-likes should get a stir

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgtsandman View Post
Things are getting a bit out of hand here. Talking politics and disagreeing is one thing. Wanting to get into a fight over it is another.
He doesn't know any better, man. He's doing what they always do. Cry and blame others.
__________________
2004 XLT 4.0 4x4, 3" PA body lift, 32" BFG M/Ts, Dick Cepek DC-2 wheels, Euro tailights, self-painted headlight mod, NAV/DVD/XM/iPod stereo (Pioneer AVIC-D3), Line-X, Westin step bars, AVS bug shield and window vents
  #44  
Old 10-07-2010, 12:09 PM
azgilamonster azgilamonster is offline
grumpy old ford driver
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,286
Default Re: political dis-likes should get a stir

Your not worth my time at this point moron.
__________________
2001 Ranger Edge 4x4 , Stepside,FRF decals, 4.0L SOHC decals, Primus IQ brake controller, curt 2" rec. hitch, custom winch mount,
Tinted glass, Yellow BUGGMAN OVALS a real treat to have. OHC, CB, night vision goggles, 36" periscope,
DiabloAmarillo = The Yellow Devil
  #45  
Old 10-07-2010, 12:11 PM
azgilamonster azgilamonster is offline
grumpy old ford driver
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,286
Default Re: political dis-likes should get a stir

Hahahah, NO CRY HERE
maybe one day the silver spoon will fall from your mouth
__________________
2001 Ranger Edge 4x4 , Stepside,FRF decals, 4.0L SOHC decals, Primus IQ brake controller, curt 2" rec. hitch, custom winch mount,
Tinted glass, Yellow BUGGMAN OVALS a real treat to have. OHC, CB, night vision goggles, 36" periscope,
DiabloAmarillo = The Yellow Devil
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Want to Buy: 1994 2.3l Ignition Control Module (DIS) cacher Engine & Drivetrain Parts 1 09-08-2011 08:05 PM
God Likes PORN! CSMonte Off Topic 10 06-18-2010 10:03 PM
guns who likes them blueovelboy Laugh Factory 28 02-23-2010 06:56 PM
Just because I'm a girl who likes trucks... RangerGirl Off Topic 14 05-27-2009 07:29 PM