Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!
  #6286  
Old 06-19-2014, 11:38 AM
DixieDawg DixieDawg is offline
Like the Forums
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 39
Default Re: NSFW: Why isn't there a "hot chicks" thread?

uploadfromtaptalk1403199509424.jpg
__________________
1997 2wd automatic 4.oL longbed
Reply With Quote
  #6287  
Old 06-19-2014, 11:38 AM
DixieDawg DixieDawg is offline
Like the Forums
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 39
Default Re: NSFW: Why isn't there a "hot chicks" thread?

uploadfromtaptalk1403199523513.jpg
__________________
1997 2wd automatic 4.oL longbed
Reply With Quote
  #6288  
Old 06-19-2014, 11:40 AM
DixieDawg DixieDawg is offline
Like the Forums
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 39
Default Re: NSFW: Why isn't there a "hot chicks" thread?

My favorite KEY WEST fishing trip with the lady of the house
Attached Images
File Type: jpg uploadfromtaptalk1403199555031.jpg (16.2 KB, 238 views)
__________________
1997 2wd automatic 4.oL longbed
Reply With Quote
  #6289  
Old 06-19-2014, 11:49 PM
Fitz Fitz is offline
Fitz
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 579
Default

It appears that you had a damn fine fishin partner!
__________________
87 extra cab-short bed, SAS D44/9", 5.0 lots of others but that's the basic stuff.
Reply With Quote
  #6290  
Old 06-20-2014, 12:20 AM
DixieDawg DixieDawg is offline
Like the Forums
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 39
Default Re: NSFW: Why isn't there a "hot chicks" thread?

She's a beautiful lady been together since we were 14 and have 3 kids together just about have them all raised and on their own
__________________
1997 2wd automatic 4.oL longbed
Reply With Quote
  #6291  
Old 06-20-2014, 07:44 AM
Fitz Fitz is offline
Fitz
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 579
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieDawg View Post
She's a beautiful lady been together since we were 14 and have 3 kids together just about have them all raised and on their own
Wow that's impressive! Congratulations for finding someone that you can trust!
I noticed over near where my buddy lives (Cheifland), everybody was running around on each other. I decided it wasn't a good idea to try to settle down with any of the chicks out there because it was so bad. Maybe it's just that isolated area but I was shocked at how many people were cheating.
My buddy ended up getting a divorce because his wife was running around on him.
__________________
87 extra cab-short bed, SAS D44/9", 5.0 lots of others but that's the basic stuff.
Reply With Quote
  #6292  
Old 06-20-2014, 07:50 AM
DixieDawg DixieDawg is offline
Like the Forums
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 39
Default Re: NSFW: Why isn't there a "hot chicks" thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitz View Post
Wow that's impressive! Congratulations for finding someone that you can trust!
I noticed over near where my buddy lives (Cheifland), everybody was running around on each other. I decided it wasn't a good idea to try to settle down with any of the chicks out there because it was so bad. Maybe it's just that isolated area but I was shocked at how many people were cheating.
My buddy ended up getting a divorce because his wife was running around on him.
good luck we've been together since age 14 got married at age 20 and have been married now for 25 years I was very blessed and fortunate I found my soul mate early in life
__________________
1997 2wd automatic 4.oL longbed
Reply With Quote
  #6293  
Old 06-20-2014, 11:01 AM
brett20 brett20 is offline
BEASTTTT MODEEEE
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 2,215
Send a message via Yahoo to brett20
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieDawg View Post
good luck we've been together since age 14 got married at age 20 and have been married now for 25 years I was very blessed and fortunate I found my soul mate early in life
You are one lucky man. I think/thought I found my soul mate and I'm 25 but idk
__________________
2013 f150 fx4 ecoboost. Couple mods
SOLD 2002 silver frost 3.slow xlt.
Reply With Quote
  #6294  
Old 06-20-2014, 11:03 AM
DixieDawg DixieDawg is offline
Like the Forums
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 39
Default Re: NSFW: Why isn't there a "hot chicks" thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by brett20 View Post
You are one lucky man. I think/thought I found my soul mate and I'm 25 but idk
you'll know when it's right there'll be no doubt that you can't spend the rest of your life without that person
__________________
1997 2wd automatic 4.oL longbed
Reply With Quote
  #6295  
Old 06-20-2014, 12:22 PM
brett20 brett20 is offline
BEASTTTT MODEEEE
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 2,215
Send a message via Yahoo to brett20
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieDawg View Post
you'll know when it's right there'll be no doubt that you can't spend the rest of your life without that person
She was at one point honestly but nowadays idk lol anyways more pictures less talk lol Jk
__________________
2013 f150 fx4 ecoboost. Couple mods
SOLD 2002 silver frost 3.slow xlt.
Reply With Quote
  #6296  
Old 06-20-2014, 12:24 PM
DixieDawg DixieDawg is offline
Like the Forums
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 39
Default Re: NSFW: Why isn't there a "hot chicks" thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by brett20 View Post
She was at one point honestly but nowadays idk lol anyways more pictures less talk lol Jk
I second that notion
__________________
1997 2wd automatic 4.oL longbed
Reply With Quote
  #6297  
Old 06-21-2014, 01:57 AM
MadridRanger1994 MadridRanger1994 is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 2,054
Default

Think these fine women are worthy of being displayed in the hot chicks thread
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image-863166516.jpg (39.2 KB, 213 views)
File Type: jpg image-958673091.jpg (58.8 KB, 190 views)
File Type: jpg image-3119081323.jpg (32.8 KB, 194 views)
File Type: jpg image-87941525.jpg (45.6 KB, 194 views)
File Type: jpg image-1409324091.jpg (28.9 KB, 191 views)
Reply With Quote
  #6298  
Old 06-21-2014, 07:49 AM
Fitz Fitz is offline
Fitz
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 579
Default

Yessir I do believe they are! Thank you for making my carpel tunnel worse... Jkn!!!
__________________
87 extra cab-short bed, SAS D44/9", 5.0 lots of others but that's the basic stuff.
Reply With Quote
  #6299  
Old 06-21-2014, 09:58 PM
AmericanPride! AmericanPride! is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 6,674
Default

Damn, this girl. Lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg _20140621_205727.jpg (53.7 KB, 165 views)
Reply With Quote
  #6300  
Old 06-21-2014, 10:00 PM
99Ranger376 99Ranger376 is offline
Still around
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,158
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanPride! View Post
Damn, this girl. Lol
Wow
__________________
2011 Ranger XLT 4x4 3.73 8.8" Trac-lok #1 T-bars, K -springs, LineX bedliner, General Grabber AT2's, Tonnopro tri-fold, CoverKing Realtree AP seat covers, OEM pre-keys, axle spacers, Bilstein 4600's, Hellwig AAL. Ziebart Undercoat
'98 Ranger XLT 2WD (sold)
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
**Official "Picture That Make You Laugh" Thread* TurdFX4 Laugh Factory 8446 Today 12:55 AM
The "what do you hate about your Ranger today" thread Dcrymes99ranger General Ford Ranger Discussion 3774 Yesterday 02:17 PM
the "ranger" emblem thread Demon-FX4 Vehicle Snapshots 145 03-01-2015 06:46 PM
PIC REQUEST: 33"x12.5" tire on 10" Wheel DisturbedESV Wheels and Tires 21 09-27-2011 11:16 AM
Is Live Feed From Hot Chicks Bathroom! FoMoCo Laugh Factory 20 10-18-2010 08:05 PM