Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Go Back   Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! > >
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Welcome to Ford Ranger Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread

  #16  
Old 09-20-2010, 07:47 PM
More_Cowbell More_Cowbell is offline
Chrome Dont Get You Home
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,169
Default Re: This is BS!!

okay heres my two cents (well 3 cents i guess) here... first if you automatically think that every Muslim is a terrorist then you are stupid and ignorant that's like thinking that every catholic is a child rapist based on a few priest that got caught doing that

second to hell with the terrorist anyone who knowingly harms civilians in a battle on purpose is worse then scum in my opinion

and third you cant always believe what you see at first you should take time and research it and try to get info from both points of view and its way to easy to blow something out of context especially if its in a foreign language for all we know about he could be talking about the biggest fears he has about new age weapons
__________________
1990 Ranger Extended Cab
2.9L V6 5 Speed Transmission
Planning to put a 347 and a T-5 in it eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireRanger View Post
It looks like someone attacked the front of the truck with a bedazzler.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 09-23-2010, 10:45 AM
dvrich dvrich is offline
Lifetime DAV Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,438
Default Re: F***in muslims

Quote:
Originally Posted by azgilamonster View Post
Well I had a fact check ran on this:
I did fact check it. "Imam" is a title for a holy person, like "Father" for a catholic priest. According to Snopes, Imam Ali was a holy person who is commemorated on a day relating to ramadan, which happened to fall on the 11th this year. So, again, this is bs to spread fear.


I just hate to have the American People full of fear again like when lil bush was trying to scare us all

we have to use OUR BRAINS and NOT depend on others B S

here is a snopes link:
http://message.snopes.com/showthread.php?p=1069777

Hispanics and Muslims will eventually take over this country.......hispanics by breeding like rabbits and Muslims by immigrating legally in large numbers and breeding.
Gonna happen as long as the liberals weep for their rights and Conservatives look the other way for their future votes.
Cynical????? In 1984 there were an estimated 500,000 illegals here and in 2010 the estimate is 11-15 million.....you do the math.
__________________
2014 Ford F150 4x4 Supercab 5.0 STX 9500 miles 18 mpg overall
2015 Ford F150 4x2 Supercab 3.5 TIVCT 13,500 miles 21 mpg overall

Last edited by dvrich; 09-23-2010 at 10:48 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 09-23-2010, 12:44 PM
azgilamonster azgilamonster is offline
grumpy old ford driver
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,286
Default Re: F***in muslims

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvrich View Post
Hispanics and Muslims will eventually take over this country.......hispanics by breeding like rabbits and Muslims by immigrating legally in large numbers and breeding.
Gonna happen as long as the liberals weep for their rights and Conservatives look the other way for their future votes.
Cynical????? In 1984 there were an estimated 500,000 illegals here and in 2010 the estimate is 11-15 million.....you do the math.
NEWS Flash: It is NOT just their RIGHTS it is MY rights, Yours, and everyone else who is here LEGALLY.
If you keep taking away rights it will affect YOU too.

I like my rights I do not want them to be taken away by People that are affraid to go outside or affraid of someones skin color for that matter.

Oh, btw, I am White and not scared. I live near a lot of mexicans so what, there are good and bad of every color of people out there. even of different faiths.

Open up those minds people
__________________
2001 Ranger Edge 4x4 , Stepside,FRF decals, 4.0L SOHC decals, Primus IQ brake controller, curt 2" rec. hitch, custom winch mount,
Tinted glass, Yellow BUGGMAN OVALS a real treat to have. OHC, CB, night vision goggles, 36" periscope,
DiabloAmarillo = The Yellow Devil
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 09-23-2010, 05:23 PM
stephen stephen is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 3,274
Default Re: This is BS!!

i think people should focus less on immigration taking there jobs and more on the amount of outsourcing is going on. heck the other day i was at some store and the guy in front of me was buying some of those big light bulbs that businesses use for their ceilings and what not. the cashier lady who looked like she was in her late 60's said to the guy buying the bulbs "i used to work at the factory that made these light bulbs for 40 years, i was laid off when they decided to ship the factory to mexico." it was perhaps the saddest thing i have ever heard any one say.

and for all you people bitching about how all these mexicans are coming north. have you ever thought about why? their lifes suck in mexico. ive been there several times, not as a tourist but as a person there to help them. i went with my church to build homes for needy families and these people are living in your thrown out garage doors, literally. with their weeks supply of water in an exposed trash can with dead bugs floating around in it. its sad the kind of living conditions they have and i dont blame them for risking everything to get away from it. but my question to you is if you hate them so much and dont want them here why dont you do something about it other then being an ignorant redneck try to help them in their home town take some time away from your oh so busy life and try to make theirs a little better. maybe they wouldnt be so anxious to leave mexico if they did. think about it how are you in this country? your great great grandparents or whatever immigrated here from Europe or something. america is a nation of immigrants.

i have a poster in my room that i got from an anarchist bookfair in la a couple years ago. it reads:

FEAR FOR
SECURITY

FEAR AND
SECURITY

FEAR OF
SECURITY


its probably one of the truest things ive ever read. everyone fears that something is going to happen so they enforce restrictions on everything to feel safe. but if you give it time you will have no control of your own life. just think about it.

and just for some shits n giggles heres a hilarious example of hippocratic nationalism from one of my favorite movies, gangs of new york.

__________________
2008 Sport Black 3.0 V6 2WD.
Build Thread


Last edited by stephen; 09-23-2010 at 10:04 PM. Reason: spelling.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 09-24-2010, 06:32 AM
dvrich dvrich is offline
Lifetime DAV Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,438
Default Re: This is BS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephen View Post
i think people should focus less on immigration taking there jobs and more on the amount of outsourcing is going on. heck the other day i was at some store and the guy in front of me was buying some of those big light bulbs that businesses use for their ceilings and what not. the cashier lady who looked like she was in her late 60's said to the guy buying the bulbs "i used to work at the factory that made these light bulbs for 40 years, i was laid off when they decided to ship the factory to mexico." it was perhaps the saddest thing i have ever heard any one say.

and for all you people bitching about how all these mexicans are coming north. have you ever thought about why? their lifes suck in mexico. ive been there several times, not as a tourist but as a person there to help them. i went with my church to build homes for needy families and these people are living in your thrown out garage doors, literally. with their weeks supply of water in an exposed trash can with dead bugs floating around in it. its sad the kind of living conditions they have and i dont blame them for risking everything to get away from it. but my question to you is if you hate them so much and dont want them here why dont you do something about it other then being an ignorant redneck try to help them in their home town take some time away from your oh so busy life and try to make theirs a little better. maybe they wouldnt be so anxious to leave mexico if they did. think about it how are you in this country? your great great grandparents or whatever immigrated here from Europe or something. america is a nation of immigrants.

i have a poster in my room that i got from an anarchist bookfair in la a couple years ago. it reads:

FEAR FOR
SECURITY

FEAR AND
SECURITY

FEAR OF
SECURITY


its probably one of the truest things ive ever read. everyone fears that something is going to happen so they enforce restrictions on everything to feel safe. but if you give it time you will have no control of your own life. just think about it.

and just for some shits n giggles heres a hilarious example of hippocratic nationalism from one of my favorite movies, gangs of new york.



I object to 20 billion $ of US taxpayer money every year to provide healthcare and welfare programs for these invaders. Sanctuary states like California are bankrupt.
If their lives suck in Mexico....tough shit! It ain't up the US government to make their lives easier.
Whoever wants them here can house, feed, and give them money out of their own pockets. Bleeding hearts are always generous with OTHER PEOPLES MONEY.
__________________
2014 Ford F150 4x4 Supercab 5.0 STX 9500 miles 18 mpg overall
2015 Ford F150 4x2 Supercab 3.5 TIVCT 13,500 miles 21 mpg overall
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 09-24-2010, 07:06 AM
merlin215 merlin215 is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 723
Default Re: This is BS!!

I don't usually get involved in these type of discussions but I am really impressed with the intellingence on this subject . Way to go guys .....

Its absolutely what this great country of ours is all about !
__________________
Merlin215

2010 Ford Ranger 4 wheel drive
Black
XLT Power Group package
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 09-24-2010, 07:07 AM
01_ranger_4x4 01_ranger_4x4 is offline
OIF Veteran

 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 6,043
Default Re: This is BS!!

ive got no issues at all for the ones that migrate here legally and become a citizen and contribute to society, not leach off it. i have a hard time welcoming illegal aliens into my country no matter what country race or creed they come from. welfare is bad enough but to think that part of the money that i bust my ass off for is going to support millions of illegal aliens is hard for me to swallow and i will never support such a thing. my ancestors migrated here from various countrys, became citizens and became contributing members of society.
__________________
2001 Ranger 4x4 Stepside
-RCD Suspension lift
-33x12.5 BFG KM2's on Mickey Thomson classic locks
-4:56 gears
-Auburn gear LS
-James Duff traction bars
-Headers
-Flowmaster duals
-SCT X-Cal2 and some small exterior mods

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2321189

2005 F-150 Lariat 4x4
-LED third brake light
-Weathertech floor liners
-Edge tuner
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 09-24-2010, 11:17 AM
stephen stephen is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 3,274
Default Re: This is BS!!

alright here we go.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dvrich View Post
I object to 20 billion $ of US taxpayer money every year to provide healthcare and welfare programs for these invaders. Sanctuary states like California are bankrupt.
california is bankrupt because of all the morons that keep being voted into power and messing everything up. not just immigrants. and have you ever looked around at the people using welfare? most everyone i have met that are on welfare are American citizens. and you know what they do with all their free time while on unemployment? they sit on the butts and watch tv and never actually go out looking for a job. welfare is an epic fail that needs to be disbanded altogether. ill get more into tax money later on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvrich View Post
If their lives suck in Mexico....tough shit! It ain't up the US government to make their lives easier.
i never said that the american government should be in anyway involved in helping mexican citizens. i think the american government should focus on american citizens first and foremost. i said that that the common individual needs to take time out of their own personal life to try and make a difference and try and change what they feel so strongly about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvrich View Post
Whoever wants them here can house, feed, and give them money out of their own pockets. Bleeding hearts are always generous with OTHER PEOPLES MONEY.
THEY DO! these people are the farms, the factories, whoever is employing them. you want to cut down on a great deal of immigration you need to look where theyre going.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01_ranger_4x4 View Post
ive got no issues at all for the ones that migrate here legally and become a citizen and contribute to society, not leach off it. i have a hard time welcoming illegal aliens into my country no matter what country race or creed they come from.
it can take a ridiculously long amount of time to become a citizen, especially in states bordering mexico. yeah you can apply for visa's and whatnot but even that can take several years itself. i would like it if everyone that came over could do this. many of them just dont have the time or the money to do this.

woooo taxes! everyone likes to complain about how their tax money is going to help illegals. but have any of you ever actually thought about where all the rest of tax your money was going? yeah some of it goes to immigrants, but how many billions or even trillions of dollars have we invested in weapons and fire power? we spend so much money researching how to make bigger and more destructive weapons that we never plan on using. weapons that make the a-bomb look like a fire cracker. have you ever wondered why you get money back at the end of the year from your taxes? if you dont know im referring to the federal income tax. where does this money go and why do they take it out if they just plan on giving it back? this money that IRS takes out of every one of your paychecks goes to the federal reserve where it sits there collecting interest until it is returned to you at the end of the year. and where does the interest go? it goes into the pockets of the people who run the federal reserve. shit, you want to get the country of of debt demolish the fucking federal reserve. and if you hate paying taxes so much stop paying them. there is nothing ANYWHERE that says that you are required to pay an income tax. you can fight it and take it to court and all you have to do is say "where does it say i have to pay an income tax." just be warned the irs will send you to hell and back before the case is threw.

-stephen
__________________
2008 Sport Black 3.0 V6 2WD.
Build Thread

Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 09-24-2010, 11:28 AM
01_ranger_4x4 01_ranger_4x4 is offline
OIF Veteran

 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 6,043
Default Re: This is BS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephen View Post
alright here we go.



woooo taxes! everyone likes to complain about how their tax money is going to help illegals. but have any of you ever actually thought about where all the rest of tax your money was going? yeah some of it goes to immigrants, but how many billions or even trillions of dollars have we invested in weapons and fire power? we spend so much money researching how to make bigger and more destructive weapons that we never plan on using. weapons that make the a-bomb look like a fire cracker. have you ever wondered why you get money back at the end of the year from your taxes? if you dont know im referring to the federal income tax. where does this money go and why do they take it out if they just plan on giving it back? this money that IRS takes out of every one of your paychecks goes to the federal reserve where it sits there collecting interest until it is returned to you at the end of the year. and where does the interest go? it goes into the pockets of the people who run the federal reserve. shit, you want to get the country of of debt demolish the fucking federal reserve. and if you hate paying taxes so much stop paying them. there is nothing ANYWHERE that says that you are required to pay an income tax. you can fight it and take it to court and all you have to do is say "where does it say i have to pay an income tax." just be warned the irs will send you to hell and back before the case is threw.

-stephen
i never said i hate paying taxes, i hate the fact that even one penny of the thousands of dollars i pay in taxes a year goes to fund illegal immigrants in our country. i dont care how long it takes to become a citizen, if they are not willing to do so they have no business here IMO. also, if you think that i will sympathize with you about my taxes going to military spending, youre talking to the wrong person because that money has affected me in ways that are very personal. that money isnt just going into developing bigger bombs and more powerful weapons, its also supplying our armed forces (me) with things like body armor and armored trucks and better weapons systems to better defend ourselfs with. those things saved my life on more than one occasion during my tour in Iraq and for that im thankful for every penny taken out of my taxes that are used for that purpose.
__________________
2001 Ranger 4x4 Stepside
-RCD Suspension lift
-33x12.5 BFG KM2's on Mickey Thomson classic locks
-4:56 gears
-Auburn gear LS
-James Duff traction bars
-Headers
-Flowmaster duals
-SCT X-Cal2 and some small exterior mods

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2321189

2005 F-150 Lariat 4x4
-LED third brake light
-Weathertech floor liners
-Edge tuner
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 09-24-2010, 11:39 AM
stephen stephen is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 3,274
Default Re: This is BS!!

im not saying that they should cut funding for the military. that would be ridiculous. im just saying that the excess billions being used for things that have no purpose but to intimidate and having the right to say "mines bigger" should be used for something better, such as hiring more government employees to help make the naturalization proses a much smother and more efficient one so that people wouldnt have to come here illegally.
__________________
2008 Sport Black 3.0 V6 2WD.
Build Thread


Last edited by stephen; 09-24-2010 at 11:39 AM. Reason: spelling
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 09-24-2010, 12:34 PM
dvrich dvrich is offline
Lifetime DAV Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,438
Default Re: This is BS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephen View Post
im not saying that they should cut funding for the military. that would be ridiculous. im just saying that the excess billions being used for things that have no purpose but to intimidate and having the right to say "mines bigger" should be used for something better, such as hiring more government employees to help make the naturalization proses a much smother and more efficient one so that people wouldnt have to come here illegally.

So you are implying that the government should step up their efforts to allow people to immigrate here faster????? That is absurd......this country is overpopulated as it is and has more than enough US workers unemployed.
Foreigners DO NOT have a constitutional right to become citizens in a timely fashion!!!!! You have been watching MSNBC too long, you are sounding like Rachael maddow.
__________________
2014 Ford F150 4x4 Supercab 5.0 STX 9500 miles 18 mpg overall
2015 Ford F150 4x2 Supercab 3.5 TIVCT 13,500 miles 21 mpg overall
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 09-24-2010, 12:44 PM
stephen stephen is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 3,274
Default Re: This is BS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvrich View Post
So you are implying that the government should step up their efforts to allow people to immigrate here faster????? That is absurd......this country is overpopulated as it is and has more than enough US workers unemployed.
Foreigners DO NOT have a constitutional right to become citizens in a timely fashion!!!!! You have been watching MSNBC too long, you are sounding like Rachael maddow.
yes i am. and you think the us is over populated? look at the rest of the world. the whole place is greatly over populated. and again stop focusing on illegals taking your jobs and more on the companies taking your job and giving them to the illegals and shipping them to other countries just to bring down cost a couple bucks. and i dont watch the news. i do my own personal research and develop my opinions based on what i feel is right. not just what the all mighty t.v. tells me to think.
__________________
2008 Sport Black 3.0 V6 2WD.
Build Thread

Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 09-24-2010, 02:34 PM
dvrich dvrich is offline
Lifetime DAV Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,438
Default Re: This is BS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephen View Post
yes i am. and you think the us is over populated? look at the rest of the world. the whole place is greatly over populated. and again stop focusing on illegals taking your jobs and more on the companies taking your job and giving them to the illegals and shipping them to other countries just to bring down cost a couple bucks. and i dont watch the news. i do my own personal research and develop my opinions based on what i feel is right. not just what the all mighty t.v. tells me to think.

Illegals taking our jobs? Illegals taking jobs no matter how horrible the jobs are is still wrong. I have a city government job and we don't hire illegals or people that don't speak fluent english.
You want an open border then you are in a small majority. You are just too young to realize the value of a dollar and in time you'll figure it out because there will come a day when mom and pop won't be buying you a new truck or paying for your living expenses......I hope you are ready for that.
__________________
2014 Ford F150 4x4 Supercab 5.0 STX 9500 miles 18 mpg overall
2015 Ford F150 4x2 Supercab 3.5 TIVCT 13,500 miles 21 mpg overall

Last edited by dvrich; 09-24-2010 at 02:38 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 09-24-2010, 07:43 PM
stephen stephen is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 3,274
Default Re: This is BS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvrich View Post
Illegals taking our jobs? Illegals taking jobs no matter how horrible the jobs are is still wrong. I have a city government job and we don't hire illegals or people that don't speak fluent english.
You want an open border then you are in a small majority. You are just too young to realize the value of a dollar and in time you'll figure it out because there will come a day when mom and pop won't be buying you a new truck or paying for your living expenses......I hope you are ready for that.
im not saying that they are only given shit jobs and that they can have those because i dont want them personally i wouldnt mind working in a factory or farm, heck id prefer it over my damn retail job anyday. im just saying that the process of becoming an american citizen is unnecessarily difficult and time consuming and that there needs to be a change in that. please try to read my threads thoroughly. value of the dollar what do you know about the value of the dollar. what is there to know about it? the dollar is a joke it have no real value the way this country works if we need more money we just print it who cares. its not like we actually have anything to back it up. the gold standards gone. moneys just they tell us it is. interesting fact of the day only 3% of the American dollar physically exist. the remanding 97% is just numbers in computers.

and personal attacks towards me dont really help if i might add. yes im 21 years old. but i also have an education and enough personal research and experience to back my claims. also you dont know my situation financially. yes my mom bought me my truck, however i am responsible for my own gas, insurance, schooling, clothing, food, entertainment, etc. i even made the down payment on my truck and pay for as much of the payments as i can afford after my other expenses. as for my dad he doesnt pay for shit. i havent had a relationship with him for over 4 years so thats out. even if mommy and daddy were buying all my stuff and handing me money left and right, it is completely irrelevant to this discussion.
__________________
2008 Sport Black 3.0 V6 2WD.
Build Thread

Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search