Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Go Back   Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! > >
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Welcome to Ford Ranger Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread

  #46  
Old 08-17-2010, 09:40 AM
smakes smakes is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,005
Default Re: Obama gives okay to building mosque in NYC

yea idk about that, if somebody called me out im make sure to make an appearance.
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 08-17-2010, 11:08 AM
Ape Ape is offline
FNG
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 14
Default Re: Obama gives okay to building mosque in NYC


So how does everyone feel about having a felon for president?



http://patriotshop.us/product_info.p...oducts_id=1098
__________________
2000 Ranger XLT
-4.0L OHV
-Auto
-8.8 rear end
-Rare chicken shit smell option

Last edited by Ape; 08-17-2010 at 11:10 AM. Reason: can't embed the video..
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 08-17-2010, 01:09 PM
schultzkenneth schultzkenneth is offline
Same Stuff, Different Day
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 455
Default Re: Obama gives okay to building mosque in NYC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ER95 View Post
3000 miles? I thought it was closer.
well it is, i tossed a number out there to emphasis that they should have one built anywhere near it and i mean ANYWHERE
__________________

1997 Ford Ranger XLT, 2.3L I4, Auto, 2wd, Regular Cab, 91k miles. 7.5in 4.10 Open Rear Axle

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireRanger View Post
Experience is useless if it is wrong, and there's a lot of experienced morons.
Keep the air in the spare, and the bag in the wheel - Adam Carolla
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 08-17-2010, 01:44 PM
sullys_ranger sullys_ranger is offline
Ford Tough
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 474
Default Re: Obama gives okay to building mosque in NYC

regardless if its muslim-americans or whatever just stop and think about it... muslims flew planes into the towers and attempted to hit our whitehouse and such, ok, then while americans cant figure out what they want to do with ground zero, a bunch of towelheads decide to put their holy place right by ground zero, its a kick in the balls to us americans... lets go to afganistan and build the second whitehouse and see how they react to that... and whoever is for the mosque, regardless of american muslim black white or whatever, can go fuck themselves and move to whatever country they originated from.
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 08-17-2010, 02:04 PM
ranger5572 ranger5572 is offline
2004 XLT with a few mods
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 312
Default Re: Obama gives okay to building mosque in NYC

Quote:
Originally Posted by sullys_ranger View Post
regardless if its muslim-americans or whatever just stop and think about it... muslims flew planes into the towers and attempted to hit our whitehouse and such, ok, then while americans cant figure out what they want to do with ground zero, a bunch of towelheads decide to put their holy place right by ground zero, its a kick in the balls to us americans... lets go to afganistan and build the second whitehouse and see how they react to that... and whoever is for the mosque, regardless of american muslim black white or whatever, can go fuck themselves and move to whatever country they originated from.
How do you spell out a long whistling sound??? I'll just go this route:

oooooooo
__________________
2004 XLT 4.0 4x4, 3" PA body lift, 32" BFG M/Ts, Dick Cepek DC-2 wheels, Euro tailights, self-painted headlight mod, NAV/DVD/XM/iPod stereo (Pioneer AVIC-D3), Line-X, Westin step bars, AVS bug shield and window vents
Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old 08-17-2010, 02:54 PM
sullys_ranger sullys_ranger is offline
Ford Tough
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 474
Default Re: Obama gives okay to building mosque in NYC

what are you referring ur whistle to?
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 08-17-2010, 03:49 PM
edgeman4.0 edgeman4.0 is offline
THE COMPLAINT DEPARTMENT
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,962
Default Re: Obama gives okay to building mosque in NYC

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts007 View Post
I took what YOU said out of context? Just like you did to me by resorting to "shut it hippy" cause you cant come up with anything better than that and ignoring that I already said I don't support it? And you say I took it out of context? LOL! You can call me whatever the fuck you want too bro, you're still creating a double standard. So Japanese people who dont support Pearl Harbor are off the hook but American citizens who happen to be muslim who don't support terrorism aren't off the hook. Good job, i can write you off now LOL.
I know you said you didnt support it, yet the fact remains that you're defending it in the same paragraph. YES, they are citizens. YES, they have the same rights i do. FINE... Build your goddamn mosque somewhere that your religion didnt kill thousands of people that didnt believe in yours.
Yet you come back to pearl harbor again... like i said before.. that score was settled. If i'm not mistaken, there was even an apology from the japanese.
Write me off all you want, your opinion wasnt worth the shit stuck to the bottom of my boots anyway.


Quote:
Originally Posted by sullys_ranger View Post
regardless if its muslim-americans or whatever just stop and think about it... muslims flew planes into the towers and attempted to hit our whitehouse and such, ok, then while americans cant figure out what they want to do with ground zero, a bunch of towelheads decide to put their holy place right by ground zero, its a kick in the balls to us americans... lets go to afganistan and build the second whitehouse and see how they react to that...
i liked where you were going with this until the end part.. so i fixed it.
__________________
2001 Ford Ranger Supercab (4dr), Oxford White, 4.0 Sohc, 4x4, Manual trans (hurst equipped), 4:10's, 3" body lift.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon-FX4 View Post
The Edgeman sees his prey and strikes out from the darkness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rango88 View Post
Dont f+ck with Ch+ck
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 08-17-2010, 04:45 PM
NoVa Longbed NoVa Longbed is offline
Drag & Destroy!
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 41
Default Re: Obama gives okay to building mosque in NYC

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts007 View Post
so youre saying anyone here who is muslim is automatically guilty of supporting the WTC attacks and they should be exempt from the 1st Amendment and killed instead huh. Even if theyre American. Good job. That's like saying every Christian here is guilty of supporting the Crusades. Yeah, killing every muslim american will solve all our problems. I think having the mosque there is a bad idea too but this statement of yours is just plain ignorant.

I won't say stripped of their 1st & killed but, I will say it," Yes if you are Muslim & did not support or praise your comrades that passed in 9-11 then you are not a TRUE Muslim...AKA Muslim Extremist!" Definition...Muslim Extremists- A Muslim which follows their Religous book (Quran) to the word.
Let's not forget the numerous Quranic Versus that speak Jihad against western culture & civilization. Or Muslim's see their religion as superior & with less flaws then the Christian (BS) religion do to, the fact their book was all wrote and from one prophet "Muhammad".
Their is a reason a you do not see angry Muslim's at Bin Laden trying to shoot & or collect the U.S. multiple millions for his capture. Because if your truly sit down with a Quran & read it ( I have a translated 1 if you would like) He is doing nothing wrong! He is praised there because he follows his "RELIGIOUS Book" to the T... But then again Religion is a great thing right? I started believing right after the snake stopped talking! Whats with this Muslim American and African American Bullshit? You are either American, or Muslim, or African or Chinese. Unless you became a Naturalized Citizen then you can claim your fake ethnicity!
__________________
6"/7" drop,4 link & Cantilever...March project!

Last edited by NoVa Longbed; 08-17-2010 at 04:51 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 08-17-2010, 06:50 PM
sullys_ranger sullys_ranger is offline
Ford Tough
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 474
Default Re: Obama gives okay to building mosque in NYC

sorry, I thought I was expressing my rights and speaking my mind as an american.
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 08-17-2010, 07:08 PM
SteelDirigible SteelDirigible is offline
Forget about the toe.
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 463
Default Re: Obama gives okay to building mosque in NYC

to get myself involved or not... that is the question...
__________________
Sonic Blue 2006 Ranger 4.0L 4x4
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 08-17-2010, 07:12 PM
NoVa Longbed NoVa Longbed is offline
Drag & Destroy!
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 41
Default Re: Obama gives okay to building mosque in NYC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelDirigible View Post
to get myself involved or not... that is the question...
Fill in for me Steel! I'm here for my ranger not politics & religion!
__________________
6"/7" drop,4 link & Cantilever...March project!
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 08-17-2010, 07:12 PM
JGiddy JGiddy is offline
-
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,682
Default Re: Obama gives okay to building mosque in NYC

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgeman4.0 View Post
Write me off all you want, your opinion wasnt worth the shit stuck to the bottom of my boots anyway.

the feeling's mutual chump. my dog's shit is more meaningful than your fuckin worthless opinion


Edit: there were a few Muslim American kids at my high school. This was in the 90's, pre-911. They were just like everyone else. Obviously. They're Americans. So before 911 these kids are cool in your eyes, and now, post 911, they're accessories to terrorism and you think they should die because of their religion? You fcking bigot

Last edited by JGiddy; 08-18-2010 at 07:11 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 08-22-2010, 06:09 PM
stephen stephen is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 3,274
Default Re: Obama gives okay to building mosque in NYC

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgerider2002 View Post
Ya but what does he care. He's Muslim too.
that comment caused me to take your prior statements MUCH less seriously.

i dont even want to even want to comment on this argument.

and just for the heck of it.
dont blame me, i voted for ron paul.
__________________
2008 Sport Black 3.0 V6 2WD.
Build Thread

Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 08-22-2010, 06:22 PM
SteelDirigible SteelDirigible is offline
Forget about the toe.
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 463
Default Re: Obama gives okay to building mosque in NYC

i actually just realized people legitimately think obama is a muslim, i thought people just said that as a joke because they dont like him. I really don't care about politics at all but if you actually think he's muslim you are retarded.

and as for this mosque, i think its not really an issue of should they do it should they not. the fact is the law says they are allowed to, i mean it is a free country, like it or not theres no constitutional way around it. not that it really affects my life.
so whatever.... you know what they say about arguing on the internet.
__________________
Sonic Blue 2006 Ranger 4.0L 4x4
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
hello from nyc nycbassman Introduce Yourself 11 08-13-2010 03:21 AM
Bumper I'm building for a customer Alon Fabrication and Tool Tech 21 06-23-2010 09:31 PM
Building an Off Road Camp Trailer? PhunkyMunky General Ford Ranger Discussion 16 05-31-2010 06:13 PM
Light Bulb & Ford Building ranger101 Photography 2 04-15-2010 06:12 PM
On tap: Pres. Obama will turn water into wine littleblue Off Topic 1 04-01-2010 07:29 PM