Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Go Back   Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! > >
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Welcome to Ford Ranger Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread

  #571  
Old 10-14-2017, 11:08 AM
stateranger stateranger is offline
Mr H....A....P...P....Y👿
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,901
Default Re: FRF Watercooler/BS Thread 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free Miek View Post
If you believe the official story.

Again, I'm not saying we don't need something. I'm saying that the government issued order followers are a problem. We'd be much better off contracting police services to a private company that only has the power to make arrests for crimes against persons or property

----------



That's all I'm saying. The order following cop will get us nothing but more violence. We NEED something different. Toss out the criminal justice system and start over with natural law.
Those private contractors would have laws changed so they could make more money arresting people. Natural law hasn't worked to well because somebody who abuses power always ends up in charge..... The only way to fix the system is to eliminate the problem...the problem being we are humans .
__________________
2014 F150 xl 3.7 6 speed auto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pk9298 View Post
HELL TO THE NO!! Abort abort abort!! That's the first thing to go!!! Ewwwww! I'm not no vampire! I don't enjoy red tea
Reply With Quote
  #572  
Old 10-14-2017, 11:27 AM
Free Miek Free Miek is offline
Learning to use the forums
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stateranger View Post

Those private contractors would have laws changed so they could make more money arresting people. Natural law hasn't worked to well because somebody who abuses power always ends up in charge..... The only way to fix the system is to eliminate the problem...the problem being we are humans .
Price of freedom, my friend. The best way is to eliminate the entire federal government and allow localities to establish their own voluntary associations to deal with their day to day issues.

I don't think you understand natural law though. Natural law is simply a moral concept where the only offenses are those with a victim. It doesn't allow for anyone to be "in charge."
Reply With Quote
  #573  
Old 10-14-2017, 02:51 PM
RoberticusMaximus RoberticusMaximus is offline
<<< Husky the High Dog!
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 7,102
Default Re: FRF Watercooler/BS Thread 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by guell View Post
What song is that

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Blood and thunder lol, does that make me a crappy fan? lol
Reply With Quote
  #574  
Old 10-14-2017, 04:43 PM
ford4thot ford4thot is offline
2019 SSVT Ford 'Maro
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 14,258
Default Re: FRF Watercooler/BS Thread 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free Miek View Post
Just be aware, you're on the wrong side of things.
Reply With Quote
  #575  
Old 10-14-2017, 06:00 PM
Free Miek Free Miek is offline
Learning to use the forums
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ford4thot View Post
Clever. I don't pretend to know everything, but what I do know is that our current system is broken beyond repair, because of the systemic abuse and disregard for individual liberties. The people doing that? Everyday cops like this guy.
Reply With Quote
  #576  
Old 10-14-2017, 06:05 PM
guell guell is offline
Chat ********* Overlord
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 2,620
Default Re: FRF Watercooler/BS Thread 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoberticusMaximus View Post
Blood and thunder lol, does that make me a crappy fan? lol
No way man, the leviathon album is amazing

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free Miek View Post
Clever. I don't pretend to know everything, but what I do know is that our current system is broken beyond repair, because of the systemic abuse and disregard for individual liberties. The people doing that? Everyday cops like this guy.
Nah, not everyday cops, those are the ones you don't hear about. But keep up your anti cop rhetoric, people wonder why the bs thread is dead

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
__________________
2011 Toyota Tundra 5.7 DC 4x4
Ranger free since 4/14/14
1972 bmw 2002tii
1974 Kawasaki mc1m 90
Reply With Quote
  #577  
Old 10-14-2017, 06:31 PM
97rangerstepside 97rangerstepside is offline
Woosah
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 1,075
Default Re: FRF Watercooler/BS Thread 2017

I just choose to tune out and not care about political stuff.
__________________
1997 Ranger xlt standard cab stepside. 2.3 5 speed
06 mirrors, white face gauges, explorer limited leather seats, shorty console, UWS Toolbox, proper hitch, proper spray in bed liner.
Build Thread
1981 Honda CB900c fully dressed
2004 Jeep Wrangler 2.4 5speed
Reply With Quote
  #578  
Old 10-14-2017, 06:56 PM
RangerSport4x2 RangerSport4x2 is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,669
Default Re: FRF Watercooler/BS Thread 2017

That picture is going in my favorites, i know some people who need a cookie fortune reality check.

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97rangerstepside View Post
I just choose to tune out and not care about political stuff.
I try to, but thereís a voice in my head thatís always like
THE WORLD NEEDS TO KNOW YOUR OPINION!
__________________
2016 Mustang GT
2016 370Z
Reply With Quote
  #579  
Old 10-14-2017, 07:09 PM
ford4thot ford4thot is offline
2019 SSVT Ford 'Maro
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 14,258
Default Re: FRF Watercooler/BS Thread 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerSport4x2 View Post
That picture is going in my favorites, i know some people who need a cookie fortune reality check.

----------



I try to, but thereís a voice in my head thatís always like
THE WORLD NEEDS TO KNOW YOUR OPINION!
It's the best one I've ever had
Reply With Quote
  #580  
Old 10-14-2017, 07:50 PM
ranger_ferd ranger_ferd is offline
smart @$$ 101
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 1,877
Default Re: FRF Watercooler/BS Thread 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free Miek View Post
Clever. I don't pretend to know everything, but what I do know is that our current system is broken beyond repair, because of the systemic abuse and disregard for individual liberties. The people doing that? Everyday cops like this guy.


Solution: run for office and make a difference, until then, donít be bashing people like Casey who are trying to make a difference, who are brave enough to put the uniform on knowing very well there are people out there who would love to put two in their chest, one in their head because of the ideology of idiots like you. Donít like the fact that weed is illegal? Once you take office, get that changed. Or, hereís an idea, talk to your senator, see what needs to be done. Hell, a couple states have already legalized it, why not just move to one of them? But please, (note how Iím asking nicely), donít judge the many, just because of the actions of very few.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
2001 f250 7.3 zf-6
1979 f150 400/c6
Ranger free since December 2015
quote of the day:
The round flowing fenders of this vehicle have been lovingly reconstructed by a Dutch craftsman out of, what could be considered the most precious material on earth, bondo
Reply With Quote
  #581  
Old 10-14-2017, 07:57 PM
guell guell is offline
Chat ********* Overlord
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 2,620
Default Re: FRF Watercooler/BS Thread 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranger_ferd View Post
Solution: run for office and make a difference, until then, donít be bashing people like Casey who are trying to make a difference, who are brave enough to put the uniform on knowing very well there are people out there who would love to put two in their chest, one in their head because of the ideology of idiots like you. Donít like the fact that weed is illegal? Once you take office, get that changed. Or, hereís an idea, talk to your senator, see what needs to be done. Hell, a couple states have already legalized it, why not just move to one of them? But please, (note how Iím asking nicely), donít judge the many, just because of the actions of very few.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well said

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
__________________
2011 Toyota Tundra 5.7 DC 4x4
Ranger free since 4/14/14
1972 bmw 2002tii
1974 Kawasaki mc1m 90
Reply With Quote
  #582  
Old 10-14-2017, 08:04 PM
Free Miek Free Miek is offline
Learning to use the forums
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranger_ferd View Post

Solution: run for office and make a difference, until then, don’t be bashing people like Casey who are trying to make a difference, who are brave enough to put the uniform on knowing very well there are people out there who would love to put two in their chest, one in their head because of the ideology of idiots like you. Don’t like the fact that weed is illegal? Once you take office, get that changed. Or, here’s an idea, talk to your senator, see what needs to be done. Hell, a couple states have already legalized it, why not just move to one of them? But please, (note how I’m asking nicely), don’t judge the many, just because of the actions of very few.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Problem is, the very reason for that occupation goes against the principles of freedom and liberty. Sorry that I can't support anyone willing to kidnap someone for choosing to put something into their own body......
Reply With Quote
  #583  
Old 10-14-2017, 08:25 PM
stateranger stateranger is offline
Mr H....A....P...P....Y👿
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,901
Default Re: FRF Watercooler/BS Thread 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free Miek View Post
Price of freedom, my friend. The best way is to eliminate the entire federal government and allow localities to establish their own voluntary associations to deal with their day to day issues.

I don't think you understand natural law though. Natural law is simply a moral concept where the only offenses are those with a victim. It doesn't allow for anyone to be "in charge."
Natural law is also deduced from human social and personal behavior through human reasoning. Natural law and secular religion walk hand in hand so whos interpretation of these laws would you follow? Human nature and behavior always puts someone in control.
__________________
2014 F150 xl 3.7 6 speed auto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pk9298 View Post
HELL TO THE NO!! Abort abort abort!! That's the first thing to go!!! Ewwwww! I'm not no vampire! I don't enjoy red tea

Last edited by stateranger; 10-14-2017 at 08:53 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #584  
Old 10-14-2017, 08:50 PM
Free Miek Free Miek is offline
Learning to use the forums
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stateranger View Post

Natural law is also deduced from human social and personal behavior through human reasoning. Natural law and secular religion walk hand in hand so whos interpretation of these laws would you follow?
Religion is a pretty skewed version of natural law. It still creates a structure of power. Though I believe religion CAN be a source of morals, I don't believe it is necessary.

Most facets of natural law are simply human nature. For the most part, we all understand that it's wrong to inflict any unprovoked harm to another person. We all know that it's wrong to steal or damage another person's property. Almost every crime involving a victim can be broken into one of those categories. Crimes against persons, or crimes against property. Those are the only crimes that should be punishable.
Reply With Quote
  #585  
Old 10-15-2017, 06:03 AM
ford4thot ford4thot is offline
2019 SSVT Ford 'Maro
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 14,258
Default Re: FRF Watercooler/BS Thread 2017

I agree.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FRF Watercooler / BS Thread XXI Tom Off Topic 15725 09-02-2013 08:02 AM
FRF Watercooler / BS Thread XX Tom Off Topic 14985 08-09-2013 06:49 PM
FRF Watercooler / BS Thread XII Tom Off Topic 15010 01-29-2013 05:18 PM
FRF Watercooler / BS Thread VII Tom Off Topic 15013 04-28-2012 12:13 AM
FRF Watercooler / BS Thread IV Tom Off Topic 15075 12-22-2011 11:46 PM