Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Go Back   Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! > >
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Welcome to Ford Ranger Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread

  #7471  
Old 02-28-2017, 03:41 PM
camodown camodown is offline
I'm kind of a big deal
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 4,843
Default Re: FRF Watercooler / BS Thread 2016 (V2.0)

They are evolving.

__________________
Lifted and junk

Double Lifted Rangers
Reply With Quote
  #7472  
Old 02-28-2017, 04:00 PM
TerrenceStuart TerrenceStuart is offline
Old man driver.
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 14,895
Default Re: FRF Watercooler / BS Thread 2016 (V2.0)

Mustangs are slowly killing us. One day, we'll just look at one and fall over, dead.
__________________
some kind of vehicle.
No Job since 2008 and living the good life.
Reply With Quote
  #7473  
Old 02-28-2017, 04:13 PM
guell guell is offline
Chat ********* Overlord
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 2,620
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerrenceStuart View Post
Mustangs are slowly killing us. One day, we'll just look at one and fall over, dead.
Skynet will actually end up being a mustang
__________________
2011 Toyota Tundra 5.7 DC 4x4
Ranger free since 4/14/14
1972 bmw 2002tii
1974 Kawasaki mc1m 90
Reply With Quote
  #7474  
Old 02-28-2017, 04:29 PM
cowboybilly9mile cowboybilly9mile is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 4,900
Default Re: FRF Watercooler / BS Thread 2016 (V2.0)

Must be difficult for some people having to debate and ultimately decide what to do when the car they're driving begins smoking from places it shouldn't. Lucky the clever guy pulled over, opened the door, and walked away from the burning car, escaping uninjured.
__________________
2004 Ranger FX4 Level II, 5R55E, Sonic Blue Pearl

Proudly JAP/RICE free since March 2000
Reply With Quote
  #7475  
Old 02-28-2017, 04:34 PM
ranger_ferd ranger_ferd is offline
smart @$$ 101
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 1,877
Default Re: FRF Watercooler / BS Thread 2016 (V2.0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboybilly9mile View Post
Must be difficult for some people having to debate and ultimately decide what to do when the car they're driving begins smoking from places it shouldn't. Lucky the clever guy pulled over, opened the door, and walked away from the burning car, escaping uninjured.


The fire will burn off, it'll be fine. Oh s***, the gas tank blew, now I'm trapped...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
2001 f250 7.3 zf-6
1979 f150 400/c6
Ranger free since December 2015
quote of the day:
The round flowing fenders of this vehicle have been lovingly reconstructed by a Dutch craftsman out of, what could be considered the most precious material on earth, bondo
Reply With Quote
  #7476  
Old 02-28-2017, 04:39 PM
cowboybilly9mile cowboybilly9mile is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 4,900
Default Re: FRF Watercooler / BS Thread 2016 (V2.0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranger_ferd View Post
The fire will burn off, it'll be fine. Oh s***, the gas tank blew, now I'm trapped...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In this day and age where there are actually human beings that apparently can't drive if something were to unexpectedly take out the power steering or power brakes (because the alternative requires more physical input), it's probably safe to say the guy got out while the power door locks/power windows still worked. Hey, it's a rough world out there, thinking has become optional for many!
__________________
2004 Ranger FX4 Level II, 5R55E, Sonic Blue Pearl

Proudly JAP/RICE free since March 2000
Reply With Quote
  #7477  
Old 02-28-2017, 05:37 PM
guell guell is offline
Chat ********* Overlord
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 2,620
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboybilly9mile View Post

In this day and age where there are actually human beings that apparently can't drive if something were to unexpectedly take out the power steering or power brakes (because the alternative requires more physical input), it's probably safe to say the guy got out while the power door locks/power windows still worked. Hey, it's a rough world out there, thinking has become optional for many!
It's like the fucks that break down at a stoplight and sit there. Push that shit out of the way!
__________________
2011 Toyota Tundra 5.7 DC 4x4
Ranger free since 4/14/14
1972 bmw 2002tii
1974 Kawasaki mc1m 90
Reply With Quote
  #7478  
Old 02-28-2017, 06:02 PM
jheitt jheitt is offline
Ford Tough
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 423
Default Re: FRF Watercooler / BS Thread 2016 (V2.0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by guell View Post
It's like the fucks that break down at a stoplight and sit there. Push that shit out of the way!
Keep that in mind next time you see someone broken Down in traffic.

Don't be afraid to get out and help them move their car/truck out of the way. I see people losing it on someone because their car broke down in traffic but no one ever bothers to help the person move it out of the way.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
__________________
2008 Sport 4x4, Pro Comp D windows, 265/75R16's, leather, JVC double DIN, Kenwood 5-1/4 components, Clarion XR2420, 4 - 8" Dayton Audio SD215A-88 in 3.6ft^3 @ 38hz
Reply With Quote
  #7479  
Old 02-28-2017, 06:11 PM
camodown camodown is offline
I'm kind of a big deal
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 4,843
Default Re: FRF Watercooler / BS Thread 2016 (V2.0)

I've helped move many cars and there are usually a group of men to help as fast as it happens. I guess more people aren't willing to help and have bad attitudes where you live.
__________________
Lifted and junk

Double Lifted Rangers
Reply With Quote
  #7480  
Old 02-28-2017, 06:14 PM
guell guell is offline
Chat ********* Overlord
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 2,620
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jheitt View Post
Keep that in mind next time you see someone broken Down in traffic.

Don't be afraid to get out and help them move their car/truck out of the way. I see people losing it on someone because their car broke down in traffic but no one ever bothers to help the person move it out of the way.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
When there are two guys and a woman in the car I'm not helping them.

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by camodown View Post
I've helped move many cars and there are usually a group of men to help as fast as it happens. I guess more people aren't willing to help and have bad attitudes where you live.
I'll stop and help if someone is trying to push it out of the way. If they are sitting there not trying to help themselves then fuck em
__________________
2011 Toyota Tundra 5.7 DC 4x4
Ranger free since 4/14/14
1972 bmw 2002tii
1974 Kawasaki mc1m 90
Reply With Quote
  #7481  
Old 02-28-2017, 06:15 PM
bigfisher bigfisher is offline
Mustang Owner
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 14,055
Default Re: FRF Watercooler / BS Thread 2016 (V2.0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by camodown View Post
They are evolving.



Poor Bullitt


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
2017 Lightning Blue Mustang GT PP 430/402
CJ Pony Parts Lowering Springs | Texas Speed Longtubes | PMAS CAI | Lund Tuned | Borla S-Type Catback
2013 F150 FX4 5.0 - Sold
1998 Jeep Wrangler TJ 4.0 5spd - Sold
2001 Mustang Bullitt - Sold
2005 Level II - Sold
2001 Integra GSR - Sold
1999 XLT - May 2013 TOTM - Totaled

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2004 fx4 level II
fuckin Nissan shhhiitttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #7482  
Old 02-28-2017, 06:17 PM
Jimmyspy Jimmyspy is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 2,180
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by guell View Post
When there are two guys and a woman in the car I'm not helping them.
^^^^.

I'm all for helping people, but I'm not gonna move your car for you while you sit there dump founded that it won't move on its own.

Just like when people get in a minor accident and just freeze.
__________________
2002 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4, ext. cab, 4.0L v6
Superlifted
33x12.5 Duratracs

1995 Ford Ranger STX 4x4 ext. cab 4.0l v6 SOLD
Reply With Quote
  #7483  
Old 02-28-2017, 06:18 PM
Skylark65 Skylark65 is offline
"Race Internals"
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 3,717
Default Re: FRF Watercooler / BS Thread 2016 (V2.0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfisher View Post
Poor Bullitt


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yours?
__________________
2000 XLT 4X4, 3.0, Auto, regular cab - throttle cable mod, K&N drop in filter, taylor thundervolt 8.2 plug wires, autolite sparkplugs, Accel coil pack, AVS Ventshades, Rampage LED tailgate light bar, BFGoodrich All Terrain T/A tires, Trail F/X toolbox, cruse control pod light fix, Cobra 19 ultra II CB, lil wil antenna, pioneer door speakers, expo woodgrain radio bezal, 06+ mirrors & tails, powerdome hood

2000 XLT 4X4 Offroad, 4.0 / auto, supercab - the project truck!
Reply With Quote
  #7484  
Old 02-28-2017, 06:41 PM
bigfisher bigfisher is offline
Mustang Owner
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 14,055
Default Re: FRF Watercooler / BS Thread 2016 (V2.0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylark65 View Post
yours?


I hope not. The new owner hasn't called me and told me anything.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

----------

Nah its not my old one. He lives in Kentucky


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
2017 Lightning Blue Mustang GT PP 430/402
CJ Pony Parts Lowering Springs | Texas Speed Longtubes | PMAS CAI | Lund Tuned | Borla S-Type Catback
2013 F150 FX4 5.0 - Sold
1998 Jeep Wrangler TJ 4.0 5spd - Sold
2001 Mustang Bullitt - Sold
2005 Level II - Sold
2001 Integra GSR - Sold
1999 XLT - May 2013 TOTM - Totaled

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2004 fx4 level II
fuckin Nissan shhhiitttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #7485  
Old 02-28-2017, 07:22 PM
smokinAMD smokinAMD is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 998
Default Re: FRF Watercooler / BS Thread 2016 (V2.0)

Put a gooseneck in a 2005 F250 today. Was probably the biggest piece of shit I've ever worked on. I had to put 5 pole jacks under the bed of the truck and then lower the truck down off the lift onto them in order to unfuck the concaved bed. And lets not mention the plastic drop in bedliner that was totally fucked. I took that out so I could drill a 4 inch diameter hole in somewhat the right spot. Only to find about 450 pounds of dirt, and a million spiders under it.
__________________
2013 Ford Focus SE hatch (Titanium without NAV and with manual tranny) - My daily driver
2015 Ford Escape SE AWD 2.0 ecoboost- Wife's
2001 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4 4.0 Supercab Off-Road Stepside - Project / hauler / off-road toy / bug out vehicle - 3 inch body lift, 2006 tails, Bilstein 4600's, Morimoto bi-xenon retrofit, mustang domelight, LED's everywhere, 285/75/16 Revo's, UWS toolbox, proper hitch, proper spray in bedliner, tinted windows, lots of elbow grease
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FRF Watercooler / BS Thread 2016 (V1.0) Logan03CO Off Topic 14994 10-21-2016 06:08 PM
FRF Watercooler / BS Thread XI Tom Off Topic 10806 12-21-2012 08:03 PM
FRF Watercooler / BS Thread X Tom Off Topic 14999 11-20-2012 06:22 PM
FRF Watercooler / BS Thread VI Tom Off Topic 14985 03-09-2012 01:39 PM
FRF Watercooler / BS Thread IV Tom Off Topic 15075 12-22-2011 11:46 PM