Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Go Back   Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! > Regional Forums > Northeastern Region
Forgot Password? Join Us!


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread

  #1  
Old 02-04-2012, 10:06 AM
Ford Motor Company
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 129
Default Meet February 18. Rhode Island

Meet at: CADY'S TAVERN
Address: 2168 Putnam Pike, Pascoag, RI 02859
Date: February 18, 2012 (Saturday)
Time: 11:00 am

Mini meet or for anyone or anything that wants to go. We will be wheeling so bring appropriate gear and dress according to the weather conditions. May bring some food and drinks may have a fire. Who knows. But if your interested in joining post here.

If you came last time, the meeting location has changed. I did this because the trip to the trail is much shorter in distance.
__________________
2004 Ranger XLT 4x4 SuperCab
- 4.0L V6 SOHC 4.10s Automatic
- Cragar V5 15x8
- 32x11.5-15 BFG TA KM1 | Tinted Tails
- Silverstars | 3" BL | Kicker 6x9's
- SCT XCAL3 | Tinted Windshield | Dumped 40 Series
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-13-2013, 06:48 PM
2000 4.0 lifted 5in
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 192
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04RangerDave View Post
Meet at: CADY'S TAVERN
Address: 2168 Putnam Pike, Pascoag, RI 02859
Date: February 18, 2012 (Saturday)
Time: 11:00 am

Mini meet or for anyone or anything that wants to go. We will be wheeling so bring appropriate gear and dress according to the weather conditions. May bring some food and drinks may have a fire. Who knows. But if your interested in joining post here.

If you came last time, the meeting location has changed. I did this because the trip to the trail is much shorter in distance.
Is this still gonna happen ?
__________________
2000 ford ranger lifted 5in
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-26-2013, 07:02 PM
Like the Forums
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 37
Default

Hope so sounds like a good time

Sent from the interweb
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-28-2013, 03:51 PM
2000 4.0 lifted 5in
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 192
Default Re: Meet February 18. Rhode Island

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOSTED 4V View Post
Hope so sounds like a good time

Sent from the interweb
can i ride with you ? if we go
__________________
2000 ford ranger lifted 5in
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-28-2013, 03:56 PM
Like the Forums
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 37
Default

^Sure can

Sent from the interweb
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-05-2013, 08:44 AM
Ford Pickup
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 103
Default Re: Meet February 18. Rhode Island

This was Feb 2012 not 2013 lol
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-05-2013, 08:54 AM
No F***s Given
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 12,201
Default Re: Meet February 18. Rhode Island

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20ranger04 View Post
This was Feb 2012 not 2013 lol
this.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-05-2013, 03:12 PM
2000 4.0 lifted 5in
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 192
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20ranger04 View Post
This was Feb 2012 not 2013 lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2004xlmiller View Post

this.
Lol awkward
__________________
2000 ford ranger lifted 5in
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-05-2013, 03:23 PM
Like the Forums
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 37
Default

Lol fuck it lets have another meet

Sent from the interweb
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-05-2013, 06:55 PM
Ford Pickup
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 103
Default Re: Meet February 18. Rhode Island

lmao im sure there will be another one soon. usually at least 1 per month the past 6 months
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 03-12-2013, 08:31 PM
2000 4.0 lifted 5in
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 192
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOSTED 4V View Post
Lol fuck it lets have another meet

Sent from the interweb
Quote:
Originally Posted by 20ranger04 View Post
lmao im sure there will be another one soon. usually at least 1 per month the past 6 months
When is the next one ?
__________________
2000 ford ranger lifted 5in
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hey anybody in the FRF from Rhode Island? 00BlackDoutRanger Northeastern Region 13 09-04-2011 11:06 PM
Rhode Island Offroading 04RangerDave Northeastern Region 14 09-01-2011 08:21 AM
Rhode Island cdmelucci94 Introduce Yourself 6 05-27-2011 04:13 AM
New Guy from Rhode Island! DC17 Introduce Yourself 4 05-27-2010 10:57 PM
new from rhode island cwlemu Introduce Yourself 9 11-28-2009 04:12 AM



Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.