Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Go Back   Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! > >
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Welcome to Ford Ranger Forum

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread

  #5341  
Old 11-29-2013, 11:52 PM
BeauJCope BeauJCope is offline
My 3.0 Is Wounded
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 3,319
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshquade View Post
Well Glen I think you need to scrap building that white thing when you get your taxes back and get a 5.0... You know you want to, just unplug your spark plugs and tell the wife that you blew your engine and you need a new one anyways so you're going to buy a 5.0. I don't care what kind of justification you have not to JUST DO IT.
x2. We all 3 can start a 5.0 ranger mafia. Boo yah. Me being the leader of course.
__________________
1999 Ford Ranger 5.0 AWD
35x12.50x18.
Many more mods!
  #5342  
Old 11-29-2013, 11:59 PM
joshquade joshquade is offline
pod racer
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 3,486
Default Re: Minnesota

Damn these songs bump. Anything from Trap and Bass bangs though.


__________________
The lug nuts on my truck require more torque than your import makes.

Cummins fun but girls like the strokin
  #5343  
Old 11-30-2013, 12:06 AM
joshquade joshquade is offline
pod racer
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 3,486
Default

Forgot to post this up. My boss bought me new boots for gobble day. I love these things. Better than my old redwings for sure and I paid triple for those things!!

ForumRunner_20131130_010617.jpg
__________________
The lug nuts on my truck require more torque than your import makes.

Cummins fun but girls like the strokin
  #5344  
Old 11-30-2013, 12:13 AM
BeauJCope BeauJCope is offline
My 3.0 Is Wounded
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 3,319
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshquade View Post
Forgot to post this up. My boss bought me new boots for gobble day. I love these things. Better than my old redwings for sure and I paid triple for those things!!
All I wear is Ariat cowboy boots
__________________
1999 Ford Ranger 5.0 AWD
35x12.50x18.
Many more mods!
  #5345  
Old 11-30-2013, 12:16 AM
joshquade joshquade is offline
pod racer
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 3,486
Default Re: Minnesota

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeauJCope View Post
All I wear is Ariat cowboy boots
Did not see you as a cowboy

Maybe this song fits you better?

__________________
The lug nuts on my truck require more torque than your import makes.

Cummins fun but girls like the strokin
  #5346  
Old 11-30-2013, 12:20 AM
BeauJCope BeauJCope is offline
My 3.0 Is Wounded
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 3,319
Default

Haha thanks. I figured no one would think I'd wear boots all day every day
__________________
1999 Ford Ranger 5.0 AWD
35x12.50x18.
Many more mods!
  #5347  
Old 11-30-2013, 12:31 AM
joshquade joshquade is offline
pod racer
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 3,486
Default Re: Minnesota

No problamo lol. Well Glenn must be either having sex or getting bitched at right now...

----------

Hey hop on your stepside to syleside thread
__________________
The lug nuts on my truck require more torque than your import makes.

Cummins fun but girls like the strokin
  #5348  
Old 11-30-2013, 12:37 AM
BeauJCope BeauJCope is offline
My 3.0 Is Wounded
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 3,319
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshquade View Post
No problamo lol. Well Glenn must be either having sex or getting bitched at right now...

----------

Hey hop on your stepside to syleside thread
Haha that think is in perf. Condition
__________________
1999 Ford Ranger 5.0 AWD
35x12.50x18.
Many more mods!
  #5349  
Old 11-30-2013, 12:43 AM
joshquade joshquade is offline
pod racer
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 3,486
Default Re: Minnesota

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeauJCope View Post
Haha that think is in perf. Condition
Well I'm not going to lie I know you can't see it in the picture but there is a scratch... Not bad could be buffed out.
__________________
The lug nuts on my truck require more torque than your import makes.

Cummins fun but girls like the strokin
  #5350  
Old 11-30-2013, 12:52 AM
BeauJCope BeauJCope is offline
My 3.0 Is Wounded
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 3,319
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshquade View Post

Well I'm not going to lie I know you can't see it in the picture but there is a scratch... Not bad could be buffed out.
Lol there's more than a scratch.
__________________
1999 Ford Ranger 5.0 AWD
35x12.50x18.
Many more mods!
  #5351  
Old 11-30-2013, 12:55 AM
joshquade joshquade is offline
pod racer
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 3,486
Default Re: Minnesota

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeauJCope View Post
Lol there's more than a scratch.
Yea... she was a good bed. I've had sex in her I've drank in her, and i've hauled quite a bit of stuff in her. But when I tear it off I'm going to be making something out of it because I can't just ship her off to be crushed and recycled like some plastic bottle! Any ideas?
__________________
The lug nuts on my truck require more torque than your import makes.

Cummins fun but girls like the strokin
  #5352  
Old 11-30-2013, 01:06 AM
BeauJCope BeauJCope is offline
My 3.0 Is Wounded
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 3,319
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshquade View Post

Yea... she was a good bed. I've had sex in her I've drank in her, and i've hauled quite a bit of stuff in her. But when I tear it off I'm going to be making something out of it because I can't just ship her off to be crushed and recycled like some plastic bottle! Any ideas?
A trailer, a home for a homeless man, a boat, a mini pool, a cage for an animal, or person. Could put a bed mattress in it, and use it as a bed frame
__________________
1999 Ford Ranger 5.0 AWD
35x12.50x18.
Many more mods!
  #5353  
Old 11-30-2013, 01:13 AM
joshquade joshquade is offline
pod racer
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 3,486
Default Re: Minnesota

OH MY FUCKING GOD I AM IN HEAVEN. Just found out that por-15 who I brand whore to makes something called hardnose. It's pretty much, from what I understand POR-15s attempt to make paint. It's a special version of por-15 that is humidity cured but uses a catalyst meaning that it is going to have the durability of por-15 but it is going to be colored and have the finish of a regular paint job. The downfall is this shits 225 bucks a gallon... They have a special hardener that comes with it I wounder what that shit is? I don't know I'm going to ask our Keystone guy on Tuesday about it!!!
__________________
The lug nuts on my truck require more torque than your import makes.

Cummins fun but girls like the strokin
  #5354  
Old 11-30-2013, 01:15 AM
BeauJCope BeauJCope is offline
My 3.0 Is Wounded
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 3,319
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshquade View Post
OH MY FUCKING GOD I AM IN HEAVEN. Just found out that por-15 who I brand whore to makes something called hardnose. It's pretty much, from what I understand POR-15s attempt to make paint. It's a special version of por-15 that is humidity cured but uses a catalyst meaning that it is going to have the durability of por-15 but it is going to be colored and have the finish of a regular paint job. The downfall is this shits 225 bucks a gallon... They have a special hardener that comes with it I wounder what that shit is? I don't know I'm going to ask our Keystone guy on Tuesday about it!!!
Nice. Pretty darn expensive
__________________
1999 Ford Ranger 5.0 AWD
35x12.50x18.
Many more mods!
  #5355  
Old 11-30-2013, 01:16 AM
joshquade joshquade is offline
pod racer
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 3,486
Default Re: Minnesota

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeauJCope View Post
A trailer, a home for a homeless man, a boat, a mini pool, a cage for an animal, or person. Could put a bed mattress in it, and use it as a bed frame
Bed frame isn't a bad idea. Come lay in my bed that is inside of a bed...

----------

bedception

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeauJCope View Post
Nice. Pretty darn expensive
If my Keystone guy can get it I should be able to get it for around 150

http://www.welleauto.com/index.php?o...d=15&Itemid=57
__________________
The lug nuts on my truck require more torque than your import makes.

Cummins fun but girls like the strokin
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Minnesota Newbie loxmo Introduce Yourself 6 05-15-2011 06:16 AM
From Duluth Minnesota!! DeeDirta Introduce Yourself 10 04-08-2011 03:20 AM
hello from Minnesota! muddyranger Introduce Yourself 6 12-24-2009 10:15 AM
Rebel in Minnesota rebel Introduce Yourself 2 06-02-2009 12:14 PM