Originally Posted by BeauJCope
That ticking noise I showed you in the video, it goes away and comes back
Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD to your Potato 5S
Well lets get it all figured out. answer these
1) Is it RPM dependent?
2) Is it temperature dependent?
3) Is it gear dependent?
4) Is it speed dependent?
6) Is it load dependent?
7) Is it electrically dependent?
8) Is it caused after or during turning?
9) Is it caused by a fan or fans kicking on?
10) Is it caused by a pump or pumps kicking on?
11) Do you notice any loss of power sense hearing this tick?
Ticks are no good they could be a belt tick or a valve tick... Get it fixed now man, troubleshoot the whole engine and you should figure it out.
If it is your timing belt that is a serious part. That connects your cam and crank which is pretty much your spine and brain of your engine so it would be the spinal cord(I ain't no fancy pancy docter but I hit a deer once and the head popped off...)
First thing you could do is check your oil though. Some ticks are cause by a low oil level. It sounded like it was coming from the middle towards the back right? About a quarter way in or so?