Originally Posted by gcextreme
Whenever u want them bro..lol.
You changed your mind several times on the sizes and locations...and never gave me an exact size...and of course i need a shipping address.
Im cutting some stuff tonight and tomorrow night and mailing off stuff friday...so let me know asap.
LOL just wanted to give you some shit. No hurry man you know the poor ranger is almost KIA. A couple things I wanted to get back to you on about.
1. Al (my boss) said he talked to some dealerships and they only want OEM stickers
2. Saw your truck back from the shop looks beautiful man!! That topper really sets it apart I like it better with the topper on it.
3. I found an engine stand for 130 bucks new from Mac which shocked the hell out of me. Cornwell wanted 230 for one so I laughed at him. Mac tools or nothing man everyone else sucks!!!
4. I know after I build my custom center console you're going to want one
5. I have all plans on the ranger finalized and now they're almost ready to go into action it's going
1)tear apart interior
2) redo the carpet, head liner, dash, and paint all trim pieces then start building custom center console*.
3) Tear out engine, and rebuild it then put it in my room as a trophy*.
4) Change out the rear end to the exploder rear end.
5) Por-15 the whole outside.
That's not a complete list but it's probably all that is going to happen by march 27th.
Maybe when she gets feeling better I can make a trip out there and we can drop that engine into your snow-whitemobile
*The center console wont have the subs or speakers mounted in it until the truck is ready to rock and roll, same with the engine.