Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Go Back   Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! > >
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Welcome to Ford Ranger Forum

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread

  #4321  
Old 11-09-2013, 05:08 AM
TerrenceStuart TerrenceStuart is offline
Old man driver.
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 14,895
Default Re: Minnesota

Quote:
Originally Posted by ford4thot View Post
Then why bring it up?
You need to learn how to spell. this is the MINNESOTA thread, not the MISSOURI thread.
__________________
some kind of vehicle.
  #4322  
Old 11-09-2013, 06:11 AM
dzsquared dzsquared is offline
Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 198
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshquade View Post
OK guys so I have been telling my fiance we can not get a puppy because we're not ready for it... well its her birthday and I picked this little guy up 4 hours ago. His names bear he is 11 wks old he's a black lab husky mix. She doesn't know I got him and is off work in 15 minutes so she'll be home in 30. She's going to FREAK.

P.S forgot to tell all of you I got engaged!
I'm Rollin thunder!!

Way to get her a doggie. My wife and I got dogs together before we were even engaged and I gives us something to ground our relationship on from time to time (something we both love that is not usually stressful).

This is vague, but we fight when one of us doesn't understand the other. Taking time to make sure we have communicated before doing things helps keep the harmony going. I've got a wife that's meeting me at the tire place in an hour for my Ranger, brews beer with me, and goes camping... But I also sit through those darn real housewives shows from time to time...
__________________
2004 Ranger FX4 Off Road 4.0L V6 Stepside: Tekonsha Prodigy brake controller, Flowmaster 40 Series Delta Flow muffler, and custom xcab storage

RIP... 2001 Ranger XLT 4x4 3.0L V6 Stepside
  #4323  
Old 11-09-2013, 06:48 AM
gcextreme gcextreme is offline
Sept. TOTM
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 12,248
Default Re: Minnesota

Heres an example

Thursday night:
Her: "hun what are we doing this weekend?"
Me: " i dont know, no plans, we are on a tight budget"
Her: "ok lets just stay home, all the past weekends weve gone and done stuf and not spent a weekend at home together"
Me: "sounds good theres alot we need to get done around the house"


Then the next night, friday night:
Her: "hun what are we doing this weekend?"
Me: "what?? I thought we decieded to stay home together and get some stuff done around the house and not go anywhere to spend money cuz we are on a tight budget?
Her: "well staying home ia boring...i think we should drive to Fargo (2.5hrs away!) cuz i wanna visit my friend Melanie and her husband cuz i havent seen her in 2 months and we can all go to a movie and out to eat."
Me: " what? What? We already decided to stay home cuz we are broke and we havent had a weekend at home in forever!!"

Anyway big fight, she cries cuz im a bad husband and wont let her go see her friend..(and her friend never drives to come aee her (us), its always us going to see them.
We argue and fight over this for about an hour!!
It seems every weekend we have to find a way to spend alot of money and struggle to make it to payday!
She always talks about "saving" money for a baby but it never happens cuz we (more she) ends up blowing all our money!
She always uses the line "well we both work hard, we 'deserve' to go out and have a little fun."
I hate that!! I wor hard to try to save up money for our future..i dont feel i deserve to spend it all right now
__________________
1999 Ranger 3.0FFV-ExtCab-4x4-My 99 Build
1998 Ranger 3.0-ExtCab-4x4-PROJECT TRUCK-My 98 Build

GC-EXTREME GRAPHICS
NEED CUSTOM DECALS, APPAREL, or GLASS MUGS?
Visit My Thread!
Custom Stuff, Great Quality, & Great Prices!
These Graphics ROCK!

Buggman LEDS & GC-Extreme Graphics Joint Venture Mod Products Coming Soon!
Are you READY?!

Last edited by gcextreme; 11-09-2013 at 06:55 AM.
  #4324  
Old 11-09-2013, 07:04 AM
djfllmn djfllmn is offline
ford dealer parts guy
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 20,770
Send a message via AIM to djfllmn
Default

If she wants to go see her friend then let her go

Sent from my HTC One X using FRF App so you can hate on my F150 no matter where I am
__________________
2016 F150 Supercrew XLT 5.0
1968 Ford Thunderbird Tudor 429 Thunderjet V8

(Click for Project Log)

traded-2007 F150 XLT Supercab 5.4
Sold:03 Sonic Blue FX4 Steppie 4.0SOHC 5spd
ranger free since 6/15/2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan03CO View Post
These threads make me feel better about myself....
Quote:
Originally Posted by guell View Post
Welcome to the internet, if this is your first visit to it I suggest you stock up on a lot of preparation h cause you gonna be butt hurt a lot
  #4325  
Old 11-09-2013, 07:11 AM
dzsquared dzsquared is offline
Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 198
Default

That would frustrate the hell out of me Glenn, I think I would resort to having her make a budget and sign it. There might be some yelling. :-\ mo money mo problems.

Kids though? That's cool - how many do you want?
__________________
2004 Ranger FX4 Off Road 4.0L V6 Stepside: Tekonsha Prodigy brake controller, Flowmaster 40 Series Delta Flow muffler, and custom xcab storage

RIP... 2001 Ranger XLT 4x4 3.0L V6 Stepside
  #4326  
Old 11-09-2013, 07:22 AM
joshquade joshquade is offline
pod racer
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 3,486
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcextreme View Post
Heres an example

Thursday night:
Her: "hun what are we doing this weekend?"
Me: " i dont know, no plans, we are on a tight budget"
Her: "ok lets just stay home, all the past weekends weve gone and done stuf and not spent a weekend at home together"
Me: "sounds good theres alot we need to get done around the house"

Then the next night, friday night:
Her: "hun what are we doing this weekend?"
Me: "what?? I thought we decieded to stay home together and get some stuff done around the house and not go anywhere to spend money cuz we are on a tight budget?
Her: "well staying home ia boring...i think we should drive to Fargo (2.5hrs away!) cuz i wanna visit my friend Melanie and her husband cuz i havent seen her in 2 months and we can all go to a movie and out to eat."
Me: " what? What? We already decided to stay home cuz we are broke and we havent had a weekend at home in forever!!"

Anyway big fight, she cries cuz im a bad husband and wont let her go see her friend..(and her friend never drives to come aee her (us), its always us going to see them.
We argue and fight over this for about an hour!!
It seems every weekend we have to find a way to spend alot of money and struggle to make it to payday!
She always talks about "saving" money for a baby but it never happens cuz we (more she) ends up blowing all our money!
She always uses the line "well we both work hard, we 'deserve' to go out and have a little fun."
I hate that!! I wor hard to try to save up money for our future..i dont feel i deserve to spend it all right now
Sex and a quite night
You could always take the plugs out of your vehicles then tell her to go start it when she tries to tell her she blew something and enjoy the makeup

I'm Rollin thunder!!
__________________
The lug nuts on my truck require more torque than your import makes.

Cummins fun but girls like the strokin
  #4327  
Old 11-09-2013, 07:25 AM
gcextreme gcextreme is offline
Sept. TOTM
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 12,248
Default Re: Minnesota

Quote:
Originally Posted by djfllmn View Post
If she wants to go see her friend then let her go

Sent from my HTC One X using FRF App so you can hate on my F150 no matter where I am
Its not that simple.....when u have $140 that has to last you another week and half and she wants to just go and blow it all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dzsquared View Post
That would frustrate the hell out of me Glenn, I think I would resort to having her make a budget and sign it. There might be some yelling. :-\ mo money mo problems.

Kids though? That's cool - how many do you want?
Yeah it makes me want to pull out my hair!

She wants 4 kids....i want 2...lol.
She wants kids, but she hates to cook and clean!
She wants to be a stay-at-home mom...we cant afford that on just my paycheck!!
Shes says its her dream to be a stay at home mom.....and to travel and go on family trips, and to build her dream house...i keep telling her she should have married a rich man cuz i can never make that happen on just my income!
$14.50 an hour...about $750 a paycheck thats $1500 a month!!
Thats $18k a year...i thought the federal poverty level was at like $19k?? Lol.

My vinyl graphic business makes me a little money here and there but not enough to live on.

This economy sucks and its only going to get worse....and stupid Obama well he just needs to resign and go bury himself in a deep hole.
__________________
1999 Ranger 3.0FFV-ExtCab-4x4-My 99 Build
1998 Ranger 3.0-ExtCab-4x4-PROJECT TRUCK-My 98 Build

GC-EXTREME GRAPHICS
NEED CUSTOM DECALS, APPAREL, or GLASS MUGS?
Visit My Thread!
Custom Stuff, Great Quality, & Great Prices!
These Graphics ROCK!

Buggman LEDS & GC-Extreme Graphics Joint Venture Mod Products Coming Soon!
Are you READY?!

Last edited by gcextreme; 11-09-2013 at 07:28 AM.
  #4328  
Old 11-09-2013, 07:27 AM
djfllmn djfllmn is offline
ford dealer parts guy
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 20,770
Send a message via AIM to djfllmn
Default

Then maybe it's time to cut ties with her

Sent from my HTC One X using FRF App so you can hate on my F150 no matter where I am
__________________
2016 F150 Supercrew XLT 5.0
1968 Ford Thunderbird Tudor 429 Thunderjet V8

(Click for Project Log)

traded-2007 F150 XLT Supercab 5.4
Sold:03 Sonic Blue FX4 Steppie 4.0SOHC 5spd
ranger free since 6/15/2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan03CO View Post
These threads make me feel better about myself....
Quote:
Originally Posted by guell View Post
Welcome to the internet, if this is your first visit to it I suggest you stock up on a lot of preparation h cause you gonna be butt hurt a lot
  #4329  
Old 11-09-2013, 07:33 AM
gcextreme gcextreme is offline
Sept. TOTM
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 12,248
Default Re: Minnesota

Wtf...no..i love her...she just needs to realize she cant have everything....or that i cant give her it all..
For richer for poorer....we both love each other and we dont believe in divorce!!
Couples are going to fight and argue...only the ones with strong love make it til death do us part.
__________________
1999 Ranger 3.0FFV-ExtCab-4x4-My 99 Build
1998 Ranger 3.0-ExtCab-4x4-PROJECT TRUCK-My 98 Build

GC-EXTREME GRAPHICS
NEED CUSTOM DECALS, APPAREL, or GLASS MUGS?
Visit My Thread!
Custom Stuff, Great Quality, & Great Prices!
These Graphics ROCK!

Buggman LEDS & GC-Extreme Graphics Joint Venture Mod Products Coming Soon!
Are you READY?!
  #4330  
Old 11-09-2013, 07:37 AM
dzsquared dzsquared is offline
Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 198
Default

Glenn what do you do for work? I give you props for running your own business to add to the money pool.

My wife gets impatient for us to have more money too, it's a lot of pressure sometimes to magically get a raise or promotion.
__________________
2004 Ranger FX4 Off Road 4.0L V6 Stepside: Tekonsha Prodigy brake controller, Flowmaster 40 Series Delta Flow muffler, and custom xcab storage

RIP... 2001 Ranger XLT 4x4 3.0L V6 Stepside
  #4331  
Old 11-09-2013, 07:45 AM
gcextreme gcextreme is offline
Sept. TOTM
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 12,248
Default Re: Minnesota

I build and work on automated packing machinery..we build stuff for kelloggs cereal, waffles, poptarts, garnola bars, microwave popcorn machines, robot palletizers, machines for LandoLakes for butter/cheese, weve done egg packing machines, paint machines, you name it if it goes into a case we do it.
If i lived in the cities doing it i would make 2-3x more money.
Actually the plants where we ship our machines, the operators who run them make way more....and we built them!
__________________
1999 Ranger 3.0FFV-ExtCab-4x4-My 99 Build
1998 Ranger 3.0-ExtCab-4x4-PROJECT TRUCK-My 98 Build

GC-EXTREME GRAPHICS
NEED CUSTOM DECALS, APPAREL, or GLASS MUGS?
Visit My Thread!
Custom Stuff, Great Quality, & Great Prices!
These Graphics ROCK!

Buggman LEDS & GC-Extreme Graphics Joint Venture Mod Products Coming Soon!
Are you READY?!
  #4332  
Old 11-09-2013, 08:01 AM
dzsquared dzsquared is offline
Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 198
Default

pb131109.jpg
__________________
2004 Ranger FX4 Off Road 4.0L V6 Stepside: Tekonsha Prodigy brake controller, Flowmaster 40 Series Delta Flow muffler, and custom xcab storage

RIP... 2001 Ranger XLT 4x4 3.0L V6 Stepside
  #4333  
Old 11-09-2013, 10:37 AM
gcextreme gcextreme is offline
Sept. TOTM
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 12,248
Default Re: Minnesota

Quote:
Originally Posted by dzsquared View Post
haha...so sad..but true..
__________________
1999 Ranger 3.0FFV-ExtCab-4x4-My 99 Build
1998 Ranger 3.0-ExtCab-4x4-PROJECT TRUCK-My 98 Build

GC-EXTREME GRAPHICS
NEED CUSTOM DECALS, APPAREL, or GLASS MUGS?
Visit My Thread!
Custom Stuff, Great Quality, & Great Prices!
These Graphics ROCK!

Buggman LEDS & GC-Extreme Graphics Joint Venture Mod Products Coming Soon!
Are you READY?!
  #4334  
Old 11-09-2013, 11:03 AM
dzsquared dzsquared is offline
Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 198
Default

New general AT2's

ForumRunner_20131109_120224.jpg

I'm liking the aggressive tred and they're riding better than my oldish Uniroyal awt laredos.
__________________
2004 Ranger FX4 Off Road 4.0L V6 Stepside: Tekonsha Prodigy brake controller, Flowmaster 40 Series Delta Flow muffler, and custom xcab storage

RIP... 2001 Ranger XLT 4x4 3.0L V6 Stepside
  #4335  
Old 11-09-2013, 11:53 AM
BeauJCope BeauJCope is offline
My 3.0 Is Wounded
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 3,319
Default

Hey, the FRF clock on here didn't set back an hour, how the deuce and a half do I change it back an hour.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD to your Potato 5S
__________________
1999 Ford Ranger 5.0 AWD
35x12.50x18.
Many more mods!
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Minnesota Newbie loxmo Introduce Yourself 6 05-15-2011 06:16 AM
From Duluth Minnesota!! DeeDirta Introduce Yourself 10 04-08-2011 03:20 AM
hello from Minnesota! muddyranger Introduce Yourself 6 12-24-2009 10:15 AM
Rebel in Minnesota rebel Introduce Yourself 2 06-02-2009 12:14 PM