Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Go Back   Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! > >
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Welcome to Ford Ranger Forum

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread

  #4216  
Old 11-04-2013, 09:50 PM
BeauJCope BeauJCope is offline
My 3.0 Is Wounded
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 3,319
Default

Hopefully. Otherwise, I'll make it work.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD to your Potato 5S
__________________
1999 Ford Ranger 5.0 AWD
35x12.50x18.
Many more mods!
  #4217  
Old 11-04-2013, 09:52 PM
joshquade joshquade is offline
pod racer
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 3,486
Default Re: Minnesota

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeauJCope View Post
Hopefully. Otherwise, I'll make it work.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD to your Potato 5S
Text me shipping info. 320-428-5773
__________________
The lug nuts on my truck require more torque than your import makes.

Cummins fun but girls like the strokin
  #4218  
Old 11-04-2013, 10:17 PM
BeauJCope BeauJCope is offline
My 3.0 Is Wounded
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 3,319
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshquade View Post

Text me shipping info. 320-428-5773
I better be expecting holiday cards from now on from you...

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD to your Potato 5S
__________________
1999 Ford Ranger 5.0 AWD
35x12.50x18.
Many more mods!
  #4219  
Old 11-04-2013, 10:28 PM
joshquade joshquade is offline
pod racer
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 3,486
Default Re: Minnesota

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeauJCope View Post
I better be expecting holiday cards from now on from you...

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD to your Potato 5S
LOL I'll send you some greasy used engine parts if you want?

----------

For anyone wondering yes I will happily take the 3.0 stroker kit, it's only $7,500. I don't get it you get more power out of a stock 5.0 than the 3.0 with the stroker kit.(it only makes it a 3.3 and I'm not sure if you get a 3.0 cam or a 3.5 but they don't send 19 lb injectors so probably a 3.0)

http://www.moranav6racing.com/catego...?CategoryID=36
__________________
The lug nuts on my truck require more torque than your import makes.

Cummins fun but girls like the strokin
  #4220  
Old 11-04-2013, 11:03 PM
BeauJCope BeauJCope is offline
My 3.0 Is Wounded
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 3,319
Default

Your stroking yours to a 3.3? Why not just a 5.0?

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD to your Potato 5S

----------

Hey I gotta question, whats everyone's opinion on a roll pan bumper?

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD to your Potato 5S
__________________
1999 Ford Ranger 5.0 AWD
35x12.50x18.
Many more mods!

Last edited by BeauJCope; 11-05-2013 at 08:12 AM.
  #4221  
Old 11-05-2013, 11:26 AM
jlessard jlessard is offline
Learning to use the forums
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 2
Default Re: Minnesota

Hello. im new to the site.
  #4222  
Old 11-05-2013, 11:30 AM
RangerSquad RangerSquad is offline
Ramger is running smooth!
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,622
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeauJCope View Post

Hey I gotta question, whats everyone's opinion on a roll pan bumper?

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD to your Potato 5S
I don't like it, IMO.

Sent from my Quad-Core Android FTW LG OG
__________________
2001 Ranger XLT Reg. Cab 2WD 2.5 I-4 5 Spd. Build Thread > http://www.fordrangerforum.com/proje...84-ramger.html
1996 Lexus LX 450 - When the Ramger won't make it!
Lexus GS350 AWD - For Moar Horses!
  #4223  
Old 11-05-2013, 12:05 PM
94AubergineXLT 94AubergineXLT is offline
Ford's Rule!
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 947
Default Re: Minnesota

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlessard View Post
Hello. im new to the site.
Welcome to the site!
__________________
94 3.0L 5 spd 4x4 Ranger XLTSOLD
2004 Mustang Cobra Convertible 453/471
2013 1.6 Tuxedo Black Ford Escape
  #4224  
Old 11-05-2013, 12:57 PM
dzsquared dzsquared is offline
Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 198
Default Re: Minnesota

Wow!
http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/da...171052275.html

I was cruising Ranger/truck stuff on craigslist and pulled this one up... it's my totalled Ranger from March!

The front valence/bumper was replaced- but it's still not straight and wasn't repainted to the nice gloss black.
Rear bumper is still bent and the side panel fiberglass is still torn. Truck bed still is out of alignment.


... at least is has new tires on it, and still has the angled side steps I loved so much.


Pinstripes on some body panels, autobot stickers, new headlights, frf stickers, aftermarket 4x4 decals, and herculiner are all there from me.


No mention of the salvage title in the ad. I'm a little cheesed about that. Anybody want to contact the seller and see if they mention/will admit to the truck being tossed around like a jumping bean?
__________________
2004 Ranger FX4 Off Road 4.0L V6 Stepside: Tekonsha Prodigy brake controller, Flowmaster 40 Series Delta Flow muffler, and custom xcab storage

RIP... 2001 Ranger XLT 4x4 3.0L V6 Stepside
  #4225  
Old 11-05-2013, 12:58 PM
TerrenceStuart TerrenceStuart is offline
Old man driver.
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 14,895
Default Re: Minnesota

welcome to the site, Jason!
__________________
some kind of vehicle.
  #4226  
Old 11-05-2013, 12:59 PM
dzsquared dzsquared is offline
Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 198
Default Re: Minnesota

and while I'm here- not a fan of roll pan bumpers though I see them work for others... but if they're keep people from towing from their "tow bumpers" instead of using a legitimate hitch, then yes! roll pans for everyone!
__________________
2004 Ranger FX4 Off Road 4.0L V6 Stepside: Tekonsha Prodigy brake controller, Flowmaster 40 Series Delta Flow muffler, and custom xcab storage

RIP... 2001 Ranger XLT 4x4 3.0L V6 Stepside
  #4227  
Old 11-05-2013, 01:15 PM
BeauJCope BeauJCope is offline
My 3.0 Is Wounded
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 3,319
Default

That's mainly why I kinda want one since I can't use it anyway

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD to your Potato 5S
__________________
1999 Ford Ranger 5.0 AWD
35x12.50x18.
Many more mods!
  #4228  
Old 11-05-2013, 01:16 PM
Minnesota2001Ranger Minnesota2001Ranger is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,433
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dzsquared View Post
Wow!
http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/da...171052275.html

I was cruising Ranger/truck stuff on craigslist and pulled this one up... it's my totalled Ranger from March!

The front valence/bumper was replaced- but it's still not straight and wasn't repainted to the nice gloss black.
Rear bumper is still bent and the side panel fiberglass is still torn. Truck bed still is out of alignment.

... at least is has new tires on it, and still has the angled side steps I loved so much.

Pinstripes on some body panels, autobot stickers, new headlights, frf stickers, aftermarket 4x4 decals, and herculiner are all there from me.

No mention of the salvage title in the ad. I'm a little cheesed about that. Anybody want to contact the seller and see if they mention/will admit to the truck being tossed around like a jumping bean?
You sure its yours??
__________________
2001 4.0 xlt off road, step side. 102,xxx miles. K&N drop in filter. 2006+ tail lights, black headlights and corners, buggman's custom emblems, front and back, plastidipped grille, front valance, and rear bumper plastic. P265/70 R17 Wrangler at/s on painted black MB rims CLICK HERE FOR MUDDING TRIP PICS http://www.gcextreme.com/FordRanger/...eets/Oct_2012/
  #4229  
Old 11-05-2013, 01:32 PM
dzsquared dzsquared is offline
Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 198
Default Re: Minnesota

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeauJCope View Post
That's mainly why I kinda want one since I can't use it anyway

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD to your Potato 5S
Just checked out your album- roll pan would work on your truck for sure. Going to herculine it like the rest of the rocker panels?
__________________
2004 Ranger FX4 Off Road 4.0L V6 Stepside: Tekonsha Prodigy brake controller, Flowmaster 40 Series Delta Flow muffler, and custom xcab storage

RIP... 2001 Ranger XLT 4x4 3.0L V6 Stepside
  #4230  
Old 11-05-2013, 01:33 PM
gcextreme gcextreme is offline
Sept. TOTM
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 12,248
Default Re: Minnesota

Nice of u to pop in drew...where the hell u been!?? U missed our meet we had!!
__________________
1999 Ranger 3.0FFV-ExtCab-4x4-My 99 Build
1998 Ranger 3.0-ExtCab-4x4-PROJECT TRUCK-My 98 Build

GC-EXTREME GRAPHICS
NEED CUSTOM DECALS, APPAREL, or GLASS MUGS?
Visit My Thread!
Custom Stuff, Great Quality, & Great Prices!
These Graphics ROCK!

Buggman LEDS & GC-Extreme Graphics Joint Venture Mod Products Coming Soon!
Are you READY?!
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Minnesota Newbie loxmo Introduce Yourself 6 05-15-2011 06:16 AM
From Duluth Minnesota!! DeeDirta Introduce Yourself 10 04-08-2011 03:20 AM
hello from Minnesota! muddyranger Introduce Yourself 6 12-24-2009 10:15 AM
Rebel in Minnesota rebel Introduce Yourself 2 06-02-2009 12:14 PM