Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Go Back   Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! > >
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Welcome to Ford Ranger Forum

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread

  #3886  
Old 10-13-2013, 11:57 PM
TicTok Ranger TicTok Ranger is offline
Ford Ranger 4x4 Driver
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 77
Default Re: Minnesota

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcextreme View Post
November 1st is a Friday....just so u know.

As for me, my wife has that weekend off...so that means i gotta do stuff with her, stuff she wants to do, lol...so i probably can't go.

Also, being in November, there might be snow on the ground....lol

November 2nd will work if weather holds:

Tell your wife that My Wife Beth has been dieing to meet her because they share a common bond { Good Looking Ranger Truck Drivers } LOL .. This might work if you also entice her with a Saturday Shopping Spree OR a nice Romantic Dinner next Spring! Anywhere in Central MN on November 2nd is good .. I want to meet all of you and see Your Trucks before long winter sets in!


**

***
__________________
1991 Ford Ranger 4x4 XLT/Extended Cab/SWB 4.0L Cologne OHV V6 Engine With Ram K&N Cold Air Induction And High-Flow CAI K&N Filter Tim Stombaugh 409S Custom Designed Dual 2.5 exhaust With 4 inch MagnaFlow SS Tips Rancho Suspension w/No lift With 30x9.50x15 BF Goodrich All Terrain T/A Tires With MB HubCentric V-Drive 15x8 Wheels
  #3887  
Old 10-14-2013, 01:37 AM
TerrenceStuart TerrenceStuart is offline
Old man driver.
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 14,895
Default Re: Minnesota

Charlie, sorry about your legs... I too have leg troubles, but mine are from Lymph edema, which cause swelling, fluid leaking, stinging and wounds that have a hard time healing. I tried going to sleep around 12:45, but could not. ( It is 3:37 here as i type this)
__________________
some kind of vehicle.
  #3888  
Old 10-14-2013, 02:18 AM
Minnesota2001Ranger Minnesota2001Ranger is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,433
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by machine View Post
Charlie, sorry about your legs... I too have leg troubles, but mine are from Lymph edema, which cause swelling, fluid leaking, stinging and wounds that have a hard time healing. I tried going to sleep around 12:45, but could not. ( It is 3:37 here as i type this)
George is the other guy with the leg troubles
__________________
2001 4.0 xlt off road, step side. 102,xxx miles. K&N drop in filter. 2006+ tail lights, black headlights and corners, buggman's custom emblems, front and back, plastidipped grille, front valance, and rear bumper plastic. P265/70 R17 Wrangler at/s on painted black MB rims CLICK HERE FOR MUDDING TRIP PICS http://www.gcextreme.com/FordRanger/...eets/Oct_2012/
  #3889  
Old 10-14-2013, 04:34 AM
dirtbiker256 dirtbiker256 is offline
got rid of my Ranger
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 87
Default Re: Minnesota

if anyone were up to do a duluth or Gunflint trail/Grand Marais meet....i would be interested, both are about a 45-60 minute drive for me
__________________
2000 ford ranger extended cab 4x4 4.0 V6 SOLD
  #3890  
Old 10-14-2013, 05:43 AM
beef_stew beef_stew is offline
Simple Kind of Man
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 6,604
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbiker256 View Post
if anyone were up to do a duluth or Gunflint trail/Grand Marais meet....i would be interested, both are about a 45-60 minute drive for me
x2!
__________________
2014 Ford F150 STX Sport 4x4

2006 Ford Ranger Ext cab 4x4 TRADED
1999 Ford Ranger Reg cab 2wd SOLD
  #3891  
Old 10-14-2013, 06:36 AM
Minnesota2001Ranger Minnesota2001Ranger is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,433
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbiker256 View Post
if anyone were up to do a duluth or Gunflint trail/Grand Marais meet....i would be interested, both are about a 45-60 minute drive for me
Where are ya at?
__________________
2001 4.0 xlt off road, step side. 102,xxx miles. K&N drop in filter. 2006+ tail lights, black headlights and corners, buggman's custom emblems, front and back, plastidipped grille, front valance, and rear bumper plastic. P265/70 R17 Wrangler at/s on painted black MB rims CLICK HERE FOR MUDDING TRIP PICS http://www.gcextreme.com/FordRanger/...eets/Oct_2012/
  #3892  
Old 10-14-2013, 06:48 AM
gcextreme gcextreme is offline
Sept. TOTM
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 12,248
Default Re: Minnesota

Quote:
Originally Posted by TicTok Ranger View Post
November 2nd will work if weather holds:

Tell your wife that My Wife Beth has been dieing to meet her because they share a common bond { Good Looking Ranger Truck Drivers } LOL .. This might work if you also entice her with a Saturday Shopping Spree OR a nice Romantic Dinner next Spring! Anywhere in Central MN on November 2nd is good .. I want to meet all of you and see Your Trucks before long winter sets in!


**

***
Maybe..but normally she already has stuff planned in her head for what she wants us to do on her weekends off..and of course i dont get informed of these plans until Friday...

Like a few weeks ago...i had planned to spend the weekend working on my atvs and organizing the garage.....nope we spent the whole weekend at her parents...and i got nothing done..
__________________
1999 Ranger 3.0FFV-ExtCab-4x4-My 99 Build
1998 Ranger 3.0-ExtCab-4x4-PROJECT TRUCK-My 98 Build

GC-EXTREME GRAPHICS
NEED CUSTOM DECALS, APPAREL, or GLASS MUGS?
Visit My Thread!
Custom Stuff, Great Quality, & Great Prices!
These Graphics ROCK!

Buggman LEDS & GC-Extreme Graphics Joint Venture Mod Products Coming Soon!
Are you READY?!
  #3893  
Old 10-14-2013, 09:27 AM
TicTok Ranger TicTok Ranger is offline
Ford Ranger 4x4 Driver
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 77
Default Re: Minnesota

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcextreme View Post
Maybe..but normally she already has stuff planned in her head for what she wants us to do on her weekends off..and of course i dont get informed of these plans until Friday...

Like a few weeks ago...i had planned to spend the weekend working on my atvs and organizing the garage.....nope we spent the whole weekend at her parents...and i got nothing done..
I understand .. Beth has times that she opts out and tells me .. "You can go if you want, I am Okay that you want to go, Have Fun!"

Hmm, try to have everything she would want for you to do done and ALL she can say is YES Darling Husband "You worked so hard, you deserve to go out with the guys" I'm trying hard here ..
__________________
1991 Ford Ranger 4x4 XLT/Extended Cab/SWB 4.0L Cologne OHV V6 Engine With Ram K&N Cold Air Induction And High-Flow CAI K&N Filter Tim Stombaugh 409S Custom Designed Dual 2.5 exhaust With 4 inch MagnaFlow SS Tips Rancho Suspension w/No lift With 30x9.50x15 BF Goodrich All Terrain T/A Tires With MB HubCentric V-Drive 15x8 Wheels
  #3894  
Old 10-14-2013, 09:51 AM
bigfisher bigfisher is offline
Mustang Owner
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 14,054
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerSquad View Post
Just found out my truck is prewired for fogs, maybe its presided for cruise control too? Sent from my Quad-Core LG-LS970
being an xlt most likely yes

Sent from my iPhone 5 so I can tell you to search wherever I may be
__________________
2017 Lightning Blue Mustang GT PP
SR X-pipe | Roush Axleback | CJ Springs
2013 F150 FX4 5.0 - Sold
1998 Jeep Wrangler TJ 4.0 5spd - Sold
2001 Mustang Bullitt - Sold
2005 Level II - Sold
2001 Integra GSR - Sold
1999 XLT - May 2013 TOTM - Totaled

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2004 fx4 level II
fuckin Nissan shhhiitttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  #3895  
Old 10-14-2013, 09:57 AM
nelson22 nelson22 is offline
RIP Conner Miles
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 645
Default Re: Minnesota

Glenn wheres the rest of the pictures?? I know theres more.. my phone needs a new wallpaper
__________________
2000 Ford Ranger XLT 3.0 2WD (sold)

SE Minnesota
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordzilla80 View Post
You didn't fall in love with the Subaru. Only lesbians fall in love with Subarus.
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshquade View Post
If it has tits or an engine it will give you problems.
  #3896  
Old 10-14-2013, 10:08 AM
gcextreme gcextreme is offline
Sept. TOTM
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 12,248
Default Re: Minnesota

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson22 View Post
Glenn wheres the rest of the pictures?? I know theres more.. my phone needs a new wallpaper
Will have them up tonight i hope...lol.
Last night my webserver was down..couldnt put them there and my photobucket acct is getting full...
__________________
1999 Ranger 3.0FFV-ExtCab-4x4-My 99 Build
1998 Ranger 3.0-ExtCab-4x4-PROJECT TRUCK-My 98 Build

GC-EXTREME GRAPHICS
NEED CUSTOM DECALS, APPAREL, or GLASS MUGS?
Visit My Thread!
Custom Stuff, Great Quality, & Great Prices!
These Graphics ROCK!

Buggman LEDS & GC-Extreme Graphics Joint Venture Mod Products Coming Soon!
Are you READY?!
  #3897  
Old 10-14-2013, 04:29 PM
TerrenceStuart TerrenceStuart is offline
Old man driver.
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 14,895
Default Re: Minnesota

I just threw away wipers I got 4 days ago. These were the absolute worst wipers I have ever had. They left water streaks, and the passenger side one, 1/4 of the wiper didn't even touch the windshield.
The brand of these wipers was TRICO.
I'll never by that brand again.
I found some Rain X wipers at Target for less money. and they are excellent.
__________________
some kind of vehicle.
  #3898  
Old 10-14-2013, 04:34 PM
Bitzy Bitzy is offline
13' Focus
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 3,969
Default Re: Minnesota

Quote:
Originally Posted by machine View Post
I just threw away wipers I got 4 days ago. These were the absolute worst wipers I have ever had. They left water streaks, and the passenger side one, 1/4 of the wiper didn't even touch the windshield.
The brand of these wipers was TRICO.
I'll never by that brand again.
I found some Rain X wipers at Target for less money. and they are excellent.
I have rain x also and they are great.
__________________
1999 XLT 4x4 3.0 Flareside
Off Road package, Towing package, 4.10's, 129k miles
Mildly Lifted
My Build
SOLD
  #3899  
Old 10-14-2013, 04:45 PM
nelson22 nelson22 is offline
RIP Conner Miles
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 645
Default

I used to buy off brand stuff but I got sick of replacing it so fast I got rain x now too, and they work very well
__________________
2000 Ford Ranger XLT 3.0 2WD (sold)

SE Minnesota
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordzilla80 View Post
You didn't fall in love with the Subaru. Only lesbians fall in love with Subarus.
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshquade View Post
If it has tits or an engine it will give you problems.
  #3900  
Old 10-14-2013, 04:55 PM
TerrenceStuart TerrenceStuart is offline
Old man driver.
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 14,895
Default Re: Minnesota

I try to buy good ones at a decent price, I will never buy the Bosch wipers at $30 each.
__________________
some kind of vehicle.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Minnesota Newbie loxmo Introduce Yourself 6 05-15-2011 06:16 AM
From Duluth Minnesota!! DeeDirta Introduce Yourself 10 04-08-2011 03:20 AM
hello from Minnesota! muddyranger Introduce Yourself 6 12-24-2009 10:15 AM
Rebel in Minnesota rebel Introduce Yourself 2 06-02-2009 12:14 PM