1. K&N Air filter.
2. New tires
3. New windshield
4. Tinted windows
5. New fuel pump
6. New radiator
7. New fuel filter (x2)
8. New catalytic converters (performance)
9. New IAC
10. New PCV
11. New front brake pads
12. New heater core
13. Converted A/C from R12 to R134a
14. New Gabriel shocks
15. New brighter Sylvania headlights
16. Replaced turn signal switch (twist-on wiring, needs heat shrink)
17. Throttle Cable Mod (so much power gained here!)
18. Replaced spark plugs with new motorcraft plugs, gapped.
19. Replaced battery
20. Replaced Ignition module
21. Re-adjusted idle after battery/batt cable replacement.
Next project... Replace ball joints, coil springs, check steering, clutch. Fix windows and replace window moulding.
1988 V6 2.9L
Feedback: Positive Feedback:
Members who left positive: Members who left negative: