Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Go Back   Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! > > >
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Welcome to Ford Ranger Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread

  #5986  
Old 04-07-2015, 04:59 PM
shawn_house102 shawn_house102 is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,720
Default Re: **Official "Picture That Make You Laugh" Thread*

Quote:
Originally Posted by stateranger View Post
Bought front coil springs and got asked what size engine it had and I said it doesnt matter what size engine it has, then I got asked if it was two wheel drive or 4 wheel drive and I almost decided to mess with the guy and have him search for 4 wheel drive coil springs.
I know older V6 F-150s had diffrent coils then V8s. So it actually does kinda matter lol
__________________
Because Race Truck!
Reply With Quote
  #5987  
Old 04-07-2015, 05:46 PM
stateranger stateranger is offline
What once was is no more.
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,780
Default Re: **Official "Picture That Make You Laugh" Thread*

But not on a 98 ranger 2wd because they use the same springs for each engine but I don't fault the guy at the counter because he had to ask because he has to put in that info because of the computer.
__________________
2014 F150 xl 3.7 6 speed auto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pk9298 View Post
HELL TO THE NO!! Abort abort abort!! That's the first thing to go!!! Ewwwww! I'm not no vampire! I don't enjoy red tea

Last edited by stateranger; 04-07-2015 at 06:04 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #5988  
Old 04-07-2015, 06:02 PM
shawn_house102 shawn_house102 is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,720
Default Re: **Official "Picture That Make You Laugh" Thread*

Quote:
Originally Posted by stateranger View Post
But not 98 or newer ranger.
Yep
__________________
Because Race Truck!
Reply With Quote
  #5989  
Old 04-07-2015, 07:30 PM
sgtsandman sgtsandman is offline
Tank Diver
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 3,078
Default Re: **Official "Picture That Make You Laugh" Thread*

I don't know about the 2.3L but the 2.5 Lima in the '98 model year was a cast iron block and head. Probably as heavy as the V6 and needed the same springs because of the weight. LOL
__________________
Sgtsandman's Work in Progress
2011 Ranger XLT, 4X4, 4 door Super Cab. 4.0L, 5 Speed M50D-R1HD, 3.73:1, 8.8" open differential, Jason Pace cap
1999 Honda CR-V EX, RT4WD, 2.0L, 5 Speed MT, 4.56:1, open differential
Reply With Quote
  #5990  
Old 04-08-2015, 07:34 PM
stateranger stateranger is offline
What once was is no more.
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,780
Default Re: **Official "Picture That Make You Laugh" Thread*

__________________
2014 F150 xl 3.7 6 speed auto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pk9298 View Post
HELL TO THE NO!! Abort abort abort!! That's the first thing to go!!! Ewwwww! I'm not no vampire! I don't enjoy red tea
Reply With Quote
  #5991  
Old 04-08-2015, 09:45 PM
LilRanger93 LilRanger93 is offline
Go ahead, make my day
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,839
Default Re: **Official "Picture That Make You Laugh" Thread*

__________________
93 Ranger XL 3.0 V6
-Tint, wheels, K&N filter, Flowmaster super 44.
04 Mustang GT Vert.
-Tons of mods, supercharged 392/393
Quote:
Originally Posted by stateranger View Post
If want real power you need to Plasti-Dip the entire engine including the valves and bearings, that's good for up to 150 horsepower.
Reply With Quote
  #5992  
Old 04-08-2015, 10:04 PM
Xx-L1l-M3-xX Xx-L1l-M3-xX is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 1,522
Default Re: **Official "Picture That Make You Laugh" Thread*

Took me a lot longer than it should have to get that one lol
__________________
2002 ford ranger 4.0 SOHC steppie auto|airbox mod|throttle cable mod|flowmaster super 44 side exhaust|4X4 off road
coming soon:|halo lights| and interior work!
Reply With Quote
  #5993  
Old 04-09-2015, 12:56 PM
Fordzilla80 Fordzilla80 is offline
Welcome to FRF!
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,879
Default Re: **Official "Picture That Make You Laugh" Thread*

Reply With Quote
  #5994  
Old 04-09-2015, 03:29 PM
AmericanPride! AmericanPride! is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 6,674
Default Re: **Official "Picture That Make You Laugh" Thread*



All that money and no gun? Probably a felon
Reply With Quote
  #5995  
Old 04-09-2015, 03:44 PM
chrisgxl2003 chrisgxl2003 is offline
Ford Tough
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 369
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanPride! View Post
All that money and no gun? Probably a felon
Yea he doesn't look like the kind that got it legally lol
__________________
2003 xl 2.3 Dohc. Step side with stock 4.10 gears. 235/70 r15 mastercraft avenger gts with 3 inch body lift. Uws black tool box. Aftermarket pioneer head unit. Flow master 40 series wit turn down pipe!
Reply With Quote
  #5996  
Old 04-09-2015, 07:04 PM
HoJo HoJo is offline
Ford Truck Driver
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 87
Default Re: **Official "Picture That Make You Laugh" Thread*

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanPride! View Post


All that money and no gun? Probably a felon
That never stops them. They'll always find a way to get a gun. If you outlaw guns only outlaws will have guns.
__________________
97 Ranger XLT
2.3 5 spd. man.
RWD
15x8 wheels with 30x9.5r15 General Grabber AT2 tires
Reply With Quote
  #5997  
Old 04-09-2015, 08:11 PM
Ranger Super Duty Ranger Super Duty is offline
Ford Pickup
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 113
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoJo View Post
That never stops them. They'll always find a way to get a gun. If you outlaw guns only outlaws will have guns.
That's not true the government told me so!!! That's why you can't get meth or cocaine or weed or pcp. Oh wait...
Reply With Quote
  #5998  
Old 04-09-2015, 08:26 PM
Ty S Ty S is offline
Buy a Ford
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 184
Default Re: **Official "Picture That Make You Laugh" Thread*

What's the difference between Paul walker and my computer?




I actually care when my computer crashes.
__________________
1994 Ford ranger - single cab - manual - lifted 2" - tonneau cover
Reply With Quote
  #5999  
Old 04-09-2015, 08:27 PM
tredeh tredeh is offline
I almost bought a chevy
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 3,727
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ty S View Post
What's the difference between Paul walker and my computer? I actually care when my computer crashes.
inb4 shitstorm
__________________
1996 ranger 3.0 extended cab 2wd straight shift SOLD 6/13/15

2003 f150 4.2 regular cab 2wd straight shift still in the driveway

1998 f150 4.2 regular cab 2wd automatic daily driver
Reply With Quote
  #6000  
Old 04-09-2015, 08:29 PM
Ty S Ty S is offline
Buy a Ford
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 184
Default Re: **Official "Picture That Make You Laugh" Thread*

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredeh View Post
inb4 shitstorm
Pepper your angus.
__________________
1994 Ford ranger - single cab - manual - lifted 2" - tonneau cover
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The "what do you hate about your Ranger today" thread Dcrymes99ranger General Ford Ranger Discussion 3772 Today 03:08 AM
PIC REQUEST: 33"x12.5" tire on 10" Wheel DisturbedESV Wheels and Tires 21 09-27-2011 11:16 AM
Need a good laugh to make it through the day? STL Laugh Factory 16 01-03-2011 08:23 PM
The Official Georgia Picture Thread..... BamaRanger09 Meet & Greet Photos 11 02-18-2010 04:46 PM
OFFICIAL: Centralia, WA Meet picture thread aaron_ariens Western Region 3 01-16-2010 11:53 PM